The Song of Calandra

Story Info
A mortal virgin plays nymph whilst jealous girls get even.
2.9k words
3.67
11.9k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story from the Chronicles of Idethen. My intention is to write individual stories about Idethen's adventures, so each story can stand alone. This story is the first: The Song of Calandra. I hope you enjoy! If you do, please comment and let me know. Thanks, G.

1/ In a small village, in the darkest of times, a girl named Calandra reached the age of 18 and became the most sought-after virgin in all of Arcadia. Most of the girls believed that her birth was by rape: Dionysus taking her mother, now dead and gone, making Calandra a bastard child of the divine.

She was an orphan girl, but she was raised well by her Uncle Alexis, spending times in the woods near her home, up in the trees, singing melodies that no throat, anywhere around, could match. For this and more the other girls doted on her, teasing her and sometimes throwing stones at her. But they could not reach her — every stone they threw always missed, as if her beauty was indeed protected by the gods.

Her form was an exquisite composite of young femininity. Fair skin worn over a petite frame, she had pouty, berry-red lips, and dark, unearthly black hair crowning her small face, and deep blue eyes that shined like the crystal pools of the forest. Her breasts were small, but swollen with pointed nubs that begged the eye to wander. This added great balance to her bow-shaped hips that curved into the tight, artful haunch that men and certain women of familiar persuasion would want to explore. Nether secrets of her flesh had been seen by no man, remaining a mystery that bordered on the supernatural itself.

Only Calandra knew the mystery of herself and it seemed to remain that way. All men scared her, made her want to run and hide from them. Unmarried men who frightened her would speak no more than a few words — perhaps merely hello — and she would disappear, scampering away like the unnatural creature that she was. They started calling her The Nymph Calandra behind her back, women with women and men with men. It wasn't until some young women sat around and talked about her virtue and chastity that a plan was hatched to ruin her forever. These girls collected three young, horny boys of age that yearned for her, and told them that a fortnight hence they would have their prize.

During the next two weeks they befriended Calandra, helping her every day with her chores. Complaining of their sweaty, filthy bodies, they begged Calandra to show them where she bathed. Calandra, sweat and naïve to the sheep-cloaked wolf of people — having no friends before — showed them the river and they bathed together. Afterwards, to show them that she was a good friend, she sang them a song of Hercules fighting a dragon. Her melody and resonance so moved most of the girls that when they all went back to the village all of them had second thoughts but one. They all promised not to tell the boys about her whereabouts, but the one who could not agree — the one with more hate in her heart — crossed her fingers. Her name was Obelia.

Obelia showed the boys where the river was, where Calandra bathed, and told them that she would bring Calandra there on the morrow — once Calandra and her had finished chores. By this time Obelia knew by what time they'd be finished and on the way to the river.

Of course the next day came and everything went as planned. Obelia and Calandra walked to the river, drifted out of their clothes and stepped into the river to cleanse themselves. Obelia could not see the boys, but she knew they were there. She could feel them watching her naked flesh, gazing over them with breeches about to snap from their need.

What she didn't know was that there was another man there, too, who Obelia had never seen before or talked to. People who knew him called him Idethen, and Idethen had been watching all of this from the very beginning.

Idethen was a curious creature, too. He liked to watch and play his aulo flute from the bushes and trees. How could he not be carried by music from the trees? First thinking that she was a dryad, Idethen began planning his move to meet her, seduce her with wine and dance and capture her in a coital harmony only given to man through feminine divinity. He began, however, to notice that she was a mere mortal, perhaps only a half-blood. Upon speaking with other nature spirits, he realized that her mother was a nymph, who accidentally killed her father with an eruption that he could not withstand. His seed transferred to her with a curse of mortality as he died, smiling up at the gods.

Idethen dreamed still of having her, but when he saw that mortals were moving in on her, trying to break her purity, his plan changed. It was time to save his singing bird. When he was sure she was safe he spent his time fashioning a spear of oak wood, tipped with a metal barb that he carried as a symbol of his family. He sharpened and prayed to the gods that his protection of her be true.

So, as Obelia and Calandra bathed he began hunting the bushes for each of the boys. When he came across one, pumping at the stiffness between his legs as he watched, Idethen ran the spear through him, killing him quietly. Then Idethen found another, doing the same thing — the young man's dick shining already with precum that wet his fingers. Idethen stuck the spear through his throat, so that he would make no noise.

The last two boys acted before he could find them, waiting and naked, beating their excitements in anticipation. Unable to wait any longer, the young men darted from the tall grass, and the bushes they were hiding in, splashed into the water as Calandra screamed. Obelia laughed as they grabbed the virgin, their dicks sticking out from between muscled thighs.

Idethen made his move. He was taller, heavier and the water parted faster from the thrust of his powerful legs. His lower half was furred, black and his hoofed feet stomped in the water with ease. He cut the first man's throat and stuck the other man through the head. Both dropped dead, the water around them turning red before being carried away by the slow current of the river.

Both girls screamed now. Obelia pushed Calandra back, throwing the poor beauty back into the water to give herself time to get away from the beast. That's why Idethen went after her first, snaring her arms. Obelia spun around, falling to her knees and saw the trunk of his penis dangling before her. She screamed again and passed out.

Idethen lifted her and threw her over his shoulder, grabbing Calandra as she still kicked and screamed to escape him. Her, he did not harm. She let him wail upon him with all her tiny might. He walked with her in his arms, the other girl over his shoulder the whole time.

When he reached his Grotto, which was there and not there at the same time, he locked Calandra in his hut and tied Obelia to a tree. Calandra had settled by this time, too tired to scream any longer, but Idethen took it carefully when he went back to the cabin. Calandra, having screamed and kicked for so long, had passed out in a bed of hay.

Idethen then grabbed his aulo, which dangled from a nearby tree and he tuned a piece that called the spirits of the trees. It was little Eolande, the pixie, who came to him, her little purple-colored wings (like violet petals) beating in the air from her bare shoulders. If Eolande wasn't so small, her little body would be nice to play with.

"Eolande. I summon you because I found a girl in need. Would you do me a favor for a boon?" Idethen said.

Eolande nodded, smiling, saying, "Oh yes, Satyr of Pellyn. I've always wanted a boon from you. Oh, how exciting!"

"Would you take the girl home and make sure she's safe on the way?"

"Oh, yes, Idethen."

Idethen used his magic to make him and Obelia unseen while Eolande flew to the window of his home, lifted the window with her dust and entered. Calandra laid on the floor and awoke to see the violet faerie.

"Where am I?" she asked Eolande.

"It is no matter, Calandra," Eolande said, knowing her name from the whispering trees. "I am here to show you the way home."

Eolande unlocked the door and helped Calandra to her feet with her dust. Calandra smiled, finding this all excitingly mysterious.

"I have only one problem," Calandra said. "I'm naked. I don't want to go out in the nude. I do not like to inspire men to rape me."

Eolande used her dust to cover the girl in a gossamer gown, which was just thick enough to hide the girl's naughty bits. Then Eolande flew out of Idethen's hut, saying, "Follow me. I'll lead the way."

Idethen watched from the glamour-fashioned hiding spot as Eolande led Calandra back into the woods, away from him. Then he dispelled the glamour and turned to Obelia, still hanging from the tree. "What am I to do with you?"

2/ Obelia dreamed of the last thing she saw before passing out: the penis, dangling against a pair of ball-sacks, and in her dreams she could not stop herself from licking them, trying her best to get it to go rigid... but it would not. The more she licked it the more she wanted it, and the more she wanted it the more she wanted to lick it until it was a stiff enough for her to ride. But she couldn't get it to harden, no matter where she licked or how much she licked.

When she woke the dream lingered between her legs, as she realized that she was laying nude in a meadow. And a satyr sat near her, naked, playing an aulo and watching her with one eye. Obelia glimpsed the satyr's dick, furled and nestling on his left thigh, heavy balls hanging just below it and between his well-muscled legs. Obelia knew that this was the creature that murdered the boys who were fixing to rape Calandra for her, but she didn't care about any of that anymore. She only wanted the power of the satyr, to make him rigid and to sit on him, whether it brought her death or not.

She crawled on her hands and knees until she was looking up at him. There was something about him that was animalistic, rough, intoxicatingly erotic. And the satyr liked her attention, grabbing his penis, which was growing before her very eyes.

"I want to worship your cock," she said.

The satyr spread his legs, his balls hanging down to ass, his dick continuing to grow in his hand. Her mouth wrapped around the head and she tightened her wet lips around it, loving the scent of his masculine sex. Her warm mouth, suckling his orbed apogee, tightened his balls, making them surge with pleasure. Obelia wasn't sure what would happen if she kept it up, but she did, suckling and bobbing on it until the satyr groaned.

"Milk it," he commanded and she wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock, her lips smacking on the head as her mouth popped off before returning to wetten, squeeze and maneuver the head of it with her mouth again. Her tongue rolled around the spongy meat of it and she could taste something salty that wasn't there before.

3/ Meanwhile, Eolande fluttered, hovering, while still leading Calandra through the forest. Calandra, concerned, asked the pixie what was wrong. Eolande only asked her what she desired most of all.

"Desire most of all?" Calandra said. "To be free of men who wish to see me ruined, I guess. Why?"

Eolande told her to keep following her until they came to a large, ancient oak tree. It was probably the oldest tree in the whole forest and towered far above everything.

"This is a doorway to a place where men can't harm you," Eolande said. "All you have to do is hug the tree and say a magic word, and it will take you away to a Paradise where you will remain happy forever."

"Really?" Calandra said. "What's this magic word? I want that place more than ever!"

The pixie leaned in close and whispered the word to her. Calandra giggled, raced to the tree and threw her arms around it, shouting: "Ha-brachah da'bra!"

Calandra stepped into the tree, but found that she could not move. There was no path to Paradise here. She screamed and screamed for somebody to save her, but nobody answered her.

Eolande saw the girl disappear into the tree, becoming a apart of it, and smiled. What a trick, she thought. It never gets old! But when she turned around, Idethen stood there, his masculine chest heaving and his cock limp, drained, still shiny from the saliva that was used there.

"You took her to the Mother?" Idethen said, almost horrified.

"She never wanted to lose her virginity, Idethen! Calandra wanted to do what nymphs do — she wanted to escape the lechery of men forever," Eolande said. "I only gave her what she wished for."

Idethen nodded, his head dropping in sorrow.

"Will I ever find love, pixie?" he said.

"You are a satyr!" Eolande said. "Satyrs do not learn of love or even find it."

Idethen sat down and he looked at the tree for a long time. If you looked hard enough, you could see all the faces of the women that have gone to the Mother and now reside within her forever.

"Do you have any of Obelia for me? Can I have a taste?" Eolande said.

"No. Leave me, pixie."

4/ Obelia, dazed, stumbled home with the taste of the satyr's seed still in her mouth. Even days later she could taste it, a wonderful flavor that lingered on and on. It wasn't until the third day that she began to hear Calandra's voice singing through the trees—

I'm moist in the reign of knowing
that touch was a gift worth exploring

Sultry, naughty and only Obelia could hear it. Everybody thought she was going mad. And maybe she was. There was a growing hunger in her, something ravenous for male flesh.

Lapping my tongue, licking, swirling, tasting,
teasing the head in my dreams
and I'm soaring

Obelia kept dreaming of men, unable to keep them out of her mind.

But these dreams will remain as dreams without knowing

Obelia couldn't wear clothes anymore, couldn't keep her fingers from roaming over her body, through and into her sex.

How could I do this to myself?
Trapped in a world I can't escape anymore
Trapped in a world that keeps me from
Living a life I can only dream of now
Longing forever . . .
Longing forever . . .
Longing
forever . . .

By the end of the week she wandered in the woods, looking for a hunter, a woodsman . . . something! Any man would do. Obelia howled and found a pack of other girls, all the same way. The pack leader, the alpha-girl — well-muscled and feral as any wild wolf — was also the most intelligent of them. Under a small fire one night, she explained that this was her new life now. Obelia now belonged with the maenads — the Raving Ones.

The maenads knew where to hunt, where to find men for the taking. By the time they find their first victim, Obelia could barely remember her own name. They attacked the woodsman, thrashed his clothes from his body, teased him rigid and sucked his cock before tearing it from him. The Raving Ones tore him apart, leaving nothing left but picked and cleanly licked bones.

Idethen saw her near the last of her days of remembering. The next day she was as feral as the others, unable to remember who she was or how she came to be what she was. Her soul was now with Dionysus, replaced by the Raging Lares of savage lust and eternal hunger.

Late at night Idethen played his aulo and put them in a deep slumber and took Obelia from the pack. He took her sleeping body, cut and bruised by the forest, to the ancient oak tree that had Calandra trapped.

"Mother, I beseech you. Please allow me to trade this maenad for the girl, Calandra," he said. I speak and will grant any boon for you within my power."

He left Obelia there at the foot of the tree and went back to his Grotto, hoping that the Mother, in her great wisdom, would know that this would be the appropriate justice in the face of everything that happened.

Later, the sun high in the sky amongst clouds, he saw Calandra come out of the woods. She stumbled upon the hut and knocked. Idethen opened his door and she gasped when she saw him. Then she threw her arms around him and said: "I owe you everything! How could a repay you?"

Idethen's finger traced a line down her chest, over her stomach to her navel.

"Go home," he said.

The End.