The Soprano Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed softly, relaxing into him, and then she felt something that had her going tense all over again. Another pair of hands, sliding up her back and around to cup her breasts carefully. Hands that went down to give her buttocks a gentle squeeze as another hard cock nudged between them. She squeaked in surprise and Sebastien leaned in, pressing his lips to her ear.

"Trust me," he whispered. She did. She really did, but being fucked in the ass by a strange man had not been part of her expectations for tonight. Not even close. The man behind her moaned so softly as he slid his cock into her, running his hands over her bound limbs. Her breathing quickened, becoming more shallow as she fought not to panic, but to trust instead. Then he spoke.

"Inouï," he breathed out over her head. At once the tension drained from her body and she found herself smiling. Of course it was René. Who else?

"I told you to keep your mouth shut," Sebastien muttered.

"How could I? She is amazing."

"I know."

Claire's heart melted, but she found herself responding a bit sarcastically, "You don't have to talk about me like I'm not here."

"Remember where you are," Sebastien answered in warning.

"Yes, Master." Claire leaned her head back, resting it on René's shoulder. She wondered what it looked like, she tied up and suspended between two men pumping their cocks in and out of her. She wondered how long she had been down there, and whether René had been down there the entire time. Then Sebastien ran his tongue up the sole of her foot, her stomach jerking in pleasure and startling her out of her thoughts.

The feel of them sliding in and out of her was driving her crazy. Then Sebastien's fingers became very busy between her legs and she cried out. He was pushing her up so fast and she came breathlessly, tightening against them as they drove into her. Her head exploded and then she was floating, lightheaded, made of sensations – nerves, lungs, heartbeats, fireworks behind her closed eyelids.

She heard music, and it was several long moments until she realized that she, herself, was humming a tune she couldn't quite place. She was still dimly aware of them moving inside her, faster and faster. But she felt so far away, even though she was so close. She tore herself back to them, back to Sebastien leaning in so close, nuzzling between her breasts as he came. Then René, too, biting gently down her neck as he pumped his come inside her.

They held her for a long moment for working together to take her down. They unknotted the ropes, sliding them away from her. Then she was being lifted bodily and carried upstairs and out. She lost track of reality again, floating inside her head, in the arms of a man. It had to be so, because at some point she knew she was outside, and she didn't even care that she was naked.

She must have fallen asleep in the car, because the shock of cool air on her bare skin woke her. The blindfold had finally been removed and Claire saw that they were Sebastien's parking garage. He was walking in front of her, and she knew René must be the one carrying her. All the way up and into Sebastien's bedroom he carried her, and then knelt on the bed as he laid her gently down.

René turned to slide off the bed, but Claire caught his wrist as he did.

"No, stay. Please," she murmured. He looked over her at Sebastien, who had already disrobed and gotten into bed. Then he looked back at Claire and nodded once. He stripped down to his underwear and slipped between the sheets beside her. She rolled onto her side, draping her arm across Sebastien's chest and tugging René's arm around her waist. Feeling them on either side of her, their warm, soft skin touching hers, she felt perfectly content.

Just before she slipped into sleep, she wondered what her reward would be for behaving so well.

-----

Claire awoke late, after the sun had already risen high in the sky, finding her limbs still tangled with those of the two men sleeping with her. She tried to shift her position and found that her shoulders ached with a vengeance, and muscles were sore in places she didn't expect: the backs of her thighs, her forearms, her lower abdomen. She groaned softly, feeling Sebastien moving beside her. Turning with a little difficulty onto her side, she found herself face-to-face with the handsome man himself.

"Good morning, mon abeille."

"Morning, Maestro."

"How are you feeling? Any pain?"

"A little." At his raised eyebrow she added, "Okay, a lot. More than usual."

"I suspected as much. I suppose I got a little carried away," he said, running his hand down the center of her body.

"Not...well...not too carried away."

"Oh? Was it everything you imagined?"

"More. A lot more," she said with a laugh.

"Well, I will say that you exceeded my wildest expectations. I expect that you have some questions..." Boy, did she! Where had they been? How many other people had been in the room? Had any other people been there? Had they touched her? Were they going to do it again? "...but for the moment I think I will not answer them. Someday, maybe. For now, I think the only thing we should talk about is your reward. Oh yes," he went on, seeing her smile, "there is no doubt, you were magnificent. Perfectly obedient and you deserve your reward. I am sure you are wondering what it will be."

"Mmm, no, not really," she lied, not quite succeeding at hiding the spark in her eyes.

"Well in that case, perhaps I shall not give it to you."

"Oh, please?" She made puppy dog eyes at him and leaned over for a kiss.

"You two are making me sick," said a grumpy voice from the other side of her.

"Good morning to you, too," Claire replied, turning to him.

"It certainly is," he said, pressing his cock into her hip.

"Insatiable, aren't you?"

"No more than you two."

"Can't argue with that."

"Well," said Sebastien as he rolled out of bed, "if you would rather banter with René than find out about your reward..."

"No, no, ow!" she cried, turning back too quickly. Sebastien's lips quirked up in a little smile and he shook his head. He sat back down, running his fingertips over the kinked muscles in her neck and smiling as she nearly purred in pleasure beside him.

"Mon abeille, I am having a masseuse come up to take care of you today, as well as someone to do all those other things ladies do," he said, waving his hand dismissively.

"You're...having them come here?" she said, considerably surprised that he was letting strangers into his apartment.

"Well. That way I can be here when you are done...soft, and warm, and naked," he said suggestively. She snorted softly and he added, "You will want to thank me."

"Pervert," she mumbled.

He may have been a pervert, but he was a pervert who knew what he was talking about. Claire had just had the most amazing four hours of her life. The masseuse had come first, getting out all of the kinks in her muscles and rubbing away most of the soreness of the night before. Then two more technicians came. She was scrubbed down with hot salt, bathed in hot water, and slicked up with something warm that smelled of orange and vanilla. Her nails were done, her hair was deep conditioned and given a trim, and her feet given a final massage.

They had wrapped her in a clean sheet and left her on the bed in the guest room, where Sebastien had found her and carried her to his bedroom. He'd left the sheet on her, but couldn't seem to keep his hands off her. She was so soft, and so adorable when she slept.

At last she woke again, pleasantly relaxed and finding that the sun was already sinking in the sky. She blinked slowly, turning to see Sebastien beside her engrossed in a book and absentmindedly stroking her back with one hand. She sat up and, in one fluid motion, took his book and tossed it aside, sliding onto his lap and kissing him softly.

"Feeling better, mon abeille?" he murmured against her lips.

"Oh, yes. I don't know how I can thank you enough, Maestro."

"I have a few ideas." He rolled her onto her back, sliding his hand gently between her legs. He petted and stroked her softly, and she felt herself starting to get wet.

"Kiss me," she whispered, and he obliged, pressing his lips to her neck, her cheeks, and finally her lips. His tongue slid into her mouth, running along her lips and making her sigh out in pleasure. His other hand was gripping a handful of her hair and tugging very gently. Claire moaned into his mouth as he slid two slim fingers deep inside of her.

Sebastien fingered her while running his thumb slickly over her. Warmth spread over her so quickly, and she knew sweet pleasure was not far off. Unsurprisingly, he pulled away from her before she could come. He held his fingers to her lips and she ran her tongue over them, licking up her tangy juices. Then he leaned in, kissing her deeply and tasting her.

She lifted her hands to unbutton his shirt while he pulled his pants off, and finally he was as naked as she and rolling on top of her. He slid into her smoothly with a little sigh. She wrapped her legs around him, caressing him with her newly softened skin. In response, he ran his hands up and down her sides, making her shiver as he pumped into her.

Then he rose up slightly, moving one hand between them to touch her again. It felt amazing, and she whimpered out a warning.

"Maestro, I'm coming. Yes, please, don't stop!" she cried, hips pushing up against him as she came. Her nails dug slightly into his back and he arched into them, grasping her hips and fucking her faster until he tumbled over the edge with her. They were still for a moment, and then Sebastien rolled onto his back.

"Are you hungry, Claire? We could go out to get dinner, if you like."

"Honestly, I don't think I even want to leave the apartment tonight. I just feel so good," she sighed contentedly. She stifled a yawn, then stepped off the bed, testing first to be sure her legs would hold her weight. She snatched up Sebastien's shirt from the floor and buttoned it across her chest, breathing in his scent.

"Is it all right if I stay another night?"

"Always."