The Soprano Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When he blinked open his eyes, Claire lifted a hand to her mouth and delicately licked off his come. He grinned at the sight, gently extricating himself from the others and sitting up at the head of the bed. Sebastien was still inside her but had stopped moving. He just caressed her stomach, running his fingers over the chains crisscrossing her. She was about to say something, but he spoke first.

"It seems very much as if our girl here has quite forgotten her place with her speaking and moving about freely."

Claire turned to look indignantly at him – she'd thought the game was over. He looked back at her seriously. As her eyes widened, she felt his still-hard cock pulse within her and she squirmed. She turned to appeal to René silently for support, but the lazy smile on his face told her that he was more than happy to cooperate with whatever Sebastien had on his mind.

"I think you are right, mon ami." Claire scowled at René and his smile grew wider.

"What shall we do about it, do you think?"

"You are, as they say, the boss."

"So I am. Very well, I shall think of something. In the meantime..." He gestured toward René. "You did such a lovely job cleaning off your own hand, go ahead and finish the job." Claire hesitated. It would hardly be the first time, but being ordered to do it was something else entirely.

"Do you have a problem?" he asked softly in her ear. She looked toward René, waiting for her answer patiently.

"No, Maestro," she finally answered.

"Then do as you are told," he said, sliding his fingers along the chain that connected her nipples and pulling downward gently as a warning. Claire bent over, running her tongue from René's knee up his inner thigh to his softened cock now lying prone on his leg. Her tongue flicked over him everywhere he was still damp and sticky, tasting the bitter tang of their combined juices on his skin. She spent a bit longer between his thighs than she needed to, which Sebastien was clearly aware of as he soon grasped her braided hair and jerked her back up to her knees.

"That is enough of that," he said, pulling out of her suddenly and coming to stand in front of her. His implication was clear. At that moment she wanted nothing more than to put a kink in his plans by doing such a good job that she made him come in her mouth. He was being kind of a dick, after all. But of course, as soon as the thought came to her Sebastien saw it shadowed in her eyes. "Behave," he warned.

Claire merely gave him a demure smile before closing her lips around his cock and sliding forward until it bumped against the back of her throat. He hissed out a breath above her head and grasped her hair for support. Though he tightened his grip until she could feel it in her scalp, he didn't immediately pull her away. So she kept on teasing him with her lips and tongue until one quick thrust brought him spilling into her mouth. She swallowed reflexively and then he drew her back so that she could see the smile on his face.

"Good girl...oh, yes, I know what you are up to, but it will not work. I shall have to punish you twice as long now. When will you learn that in here, I am in charge? Two may play at our games, but I always win." Oh great, she'd brought out his arrogant jerk side. It was mildly infuriating to (almost) always lose, but then again she liked it that way. Usually. About the only way she could see right now to "win" would be to start crying, but that would be worry him, and even worse, it would be a lie. So she would just have to take her punishment.

Sebastien slid his hand down from her hair to her neck and unclasped her chain, slowly winding it back around her body and setting it down on the bedside table. He reached down to remove the chain from her nipples, rubbing them with his fingertips and enjoying the way she squirmed. As he did, René grasped her wrists and pulled them gently behind her back. Sebastien opened the drawer of the bedside table and Claire saw lengths of neatly coiled rope.

He took one rope and wrapped it around her wrists thickly, knotting it. He repeated the process with her elbows – lightly – and then turned to her, regarding her thoughtfully.

"Are you claustrophobic?"

"Not really." He nodded, and René helped her to lie down on her side with her knees tucked up into her chest. More rope was wound and knotted around her ankles, around her calves below the knee, around her thighs above the knee. Finally, a larger length of rope was used to tie her thighs up to her back so she couldn't stretch out her legs. It was knotted to her wrist cuffs, so she was truly bound and unable to move.

Panic rose in her but she breathed deeply under the gently stroking hands of René, looking into Sebastien's eyes as he knelt beside her, watching her. When he was satisfied that she was all right he turned back to the drawer and pulled out a little bell, which he slid into one of her hands.

"Can you ring it?" She twisted her wrist side to side and was rewarded by the sound of a little tinkling bell. "I promise you we will be able to hear this," he said, indicating a small wireless monitoring unit on the bedside table that he had switched on, "and we will come get you right away if you need it. All right?"

"Okay."

"Good girl." He gave her another brief smile and an impulsive kiss before finishing his work by blindfolding and gagging her with strips of fabric. "Come along, mon frère. We will leave her be while we determine how best to punish her." Claire felt the pressure on the bed lift, and then she was alone.

-----

Day twelve of my captivity. Once more I heard scrabbling inside the walls, distant chattering in foreign languages outside, but I have seen no living being in this time. I have not eaten since I was captured and I am beginning to grow weaker...

It had probably been about ten minutes, and Claire was already concocting a complex fantasy in her head to amuse herself. In reality, she hadn't heard a single sound – even her own breathing was too quiet. She had to master the urge to move, and she was beginning to get a bit sore. But she really didn't want to be left to ringing the bell. In the past, she had almost always been able to withstand anything Sebastien put her through and she didn't want to give in now.

Twenty minutes in, the pain in her elbows was showing no signs of abating. Probably they had tied her a little tighter than they had meant to. Also the urge to stretch out her legs was getting unbearable. Plus she was bored. But she still didn't want to ring that damn bell. Her frustration got the better of her and she felt hot tears slipping out, soaking into her blindfold. Fuck, where were those guys?

Thirty minutes. The pain in her elbows had gone away, and her mind had been occupied for ten minutes on the different punishments that might be coming her way. She had little else to think about, and with two men together they could probably get pretty creative. Not that it would matter to her, because even just some time with a flogger or paddle would be amazing at this point. She had stopped crying and now felt only the burgeoning arousal in her body.

Forty minutes. Back to crying. Not very hard; how could she in those bindings? She didn't care about seeming weak. She didn't want to be alone anymore. Were they waiting just to see how long she could go without breaking? That would be cruel.

Forty-five minutes. She rang the bell.

-----

They were back with her in seconds, making her wonder if they had ever really gone. René was stroking her hair and cheek while Sebastien removed the gag and blindfold. The light had been lowered, and though she could barely see through the tears she already felt better just knowing they were there with her.

"Shall I untie you, or do you need me to cut the ropes and get you out straight away?" Sebastien asked, leaning over to look at her with worried eyes. She had to try three times before she could speak.

"Just untie me, please." He undid the knots on the ropes keeping her knees tucked up to her chest first, then gently straightened her legs out partway. He loosened the rope at her elbows, her wrists, and then those on her legs before going back and removing each completely. With René's help, he stretched out each of her limbs, rubbing her sore joints gently.

The relief flooding through her prompted fresh quiet tears and Sebastien lay down beside her, concerned. Immediately she shifted to face him, burying her face in his chest and holding tightly to him, willing herself to calm down. René moved in behind her so that she was warmly cuddled between them as she breathed for a moment.

"Mon abeille, have you had enough tonight?"

"No. No, I'm all right. You still need to punish me."

"That was not punishment enough?" René asked incredulously.

"Mmm...it was sufficient, but it's not everything I wanted."

"And what did you want?" asked Sebastien.

"A good whipping."

"And your wish shall be my command," answered Sebastien. He helped her to stand on shaky legs and allowed her to clutch his arm for support as they walked out of the bedroom. When they got to the stairs he lifted her unceremoniously over his shoulder and carried her up into his office...what used to be his office.

The furniture, the books, all of it was gone. What remained was the fireplace, the whipping bench, a rack with some implements on it, the leather sofa, and what she recognized as a St. Andrews Cross. It was to this new addition that he carried her, setting her down before it. Picking up leather cuffs from the nearby rack, he and René buckled them onto her wrists and ankles, and then tied them to the wooden structure.

Right away they each grabbed a device – Sebastien the Stinger, René a riding crop – and began slapping them against her. After nearly an hour of no contact at all, the impacts felt sharper than usual and she cried out, vainly trying to ward off the blows. In moments her skin was tingling ferociously and she could already feel how wet she was getting. Sebastien aimed one particularly harsh blow to her stomach and she winced.

He handed the Stinger to René, who moved around behind the cross to whip her where her skin showed through the wooden planks. He would slide it teasingly over her hot skin and then draw back and bring it down on her firmly, the leather tendrils flickering unevenly on her. Meanwhile, Sebastien retrieved the clamp chain and attached it to her nipples once more, but firmly this time so it bit in more painfully.

Then he showed her three rather shorter chains, each with a clamp at one end and a small golden ball at the other. These he put down between her legs, ignoring the strangled cry as he attached them to very sensitive areas. These created some intense pressure, but not too much to stand. She whimpered, blew out a breath, and kept her eyes down.

Sebastien stalked back and forth in front of her, using a small flogger to whip her breasts. She moaned and writhed, making her breasts move and the chain pull against her nipples painfully. He moved the flogger down over her stomach, down until even the lightest flick of his wrist sent shooting shocks through her as he whipped her sex directly.

"M-Maestro," she whimpered softly.

"You are not to speak," he said shortly as he took up the riding crop and gave her vicious little smacks on her breasts. René kept up his punishing pace with the Stinger on her back, though it was beginning to feel more painful than pleasurable.

Again and again Sebastien moved the riding crop around her skin, until she saw patches of red blooming on her. He aimed a smack between the legs and a sudden bolt of pleasure raced through her, reminding her of why she was there. Another smack, and then another, and suddenly the pleasure was feeling far too intense. The clamp was doing its job, and she felt very sure it was actually too much sensation to come.

"Maestro..."

"Shut your mouth." A trickle of sweat ran down her back and she shivered all over when she saw the intense look in his eyes. Tears pricked the corners of her eyes as he slapped at her painfully with the riding crop, now alternating between breasts, inner thighs, and sex. She was hot all over, so hot.

"M-Maestro, please..."

"Already had enough, have you? So soon? I thought you were stronger than that." He stopped for a moment, gesturing for René to do the same, and then ran his hands all over her burning skin. Prickling pleasure broke out and her body twisted, pulling against her restraints. Moisture coated her inner thighs and she wanted to do anything, fall to her knees and beg to be pleasured now. But she knew she shouldn't speak.

"Give it to me," Sebastien murmured to René, reaching for the Stinger. He handed it over with a frown, watching as Sebastien unclipped the clamps on Claire, dropping all of the chains to the ground. Then he stood back, watching her writhe from the renewed sensation for a moment before slapping her hard with the Stinger. She cried out again, tears slipping from the corners of her eyes even as she felt pleasure growing sharply in her center. Her fingers curled tightly into fists as he slapped, slapped, and she grew closer, closer. One particularly loud cry had René reaching out to Sebastien.

"Mon ami, I think–"

"Claire, look at me!" Sebastien said suddenly, and her eyes snapped up to his. "Do you want me to stop?"

"No, please no!" tumbled out of her mouth, though the intensity of the sensations and the look in his eyes scared her. He whipped her again and she whimpered.

"Sebastien..." René protested.

"René, leave us!" Sebastien said, nearly out of breath himself. With a reluctant nod, René slipped out into the hallway looking as if he was not sure if he should be more disturbed or aroused. The door clicked shut and the look Sebastien gave her made Claire's knees weak. He slapped her again between the legs, and again, and once more until he brought her screaming.

"Sebastien!" she cried as her abdomen contracted painfully, the orgasm ripping through her and stealing her breath away. He dropped the Stinger and came to her, wiping her tears away as he kissed her deeply. "Untie me, please, I need you."

His fingers fumbled with the leather cuffs on her wrists and ankles until finally Claire was free, nearly dropping to her knees because she couldn't stand. He dragged her down to the floor right there, unzipping his pants and thrusting into her before she was really ready. Looking up at him she could hardly believe he had very nearly lost control of himself and how arousing it was.

"Mine, you are mine," he growled into her ear. "Will you come again?"

"Yes, Maestro."

"No, no...my name. I had forgotten how sweet it is to hear." Claire felt her heart beat faster, as if it was even possible, knew how close they were to utter abandonment. "Come on now, come for me, Claire. Come now!"

"Sebastien, oh God...Sebastien!" she cried, holding him tightly to her as she fell, heart nearly bursting as she felt him spill into her, whispering her name.

-----

Claire was suddenly glad of the fire crackling away as the sweat began to cool on her skin. Sebastien was lying on his back beside her, still mostly dressed, staring up at the ceiling and muttering unintelligibly in French. Everything ached a little bit. Some parts of her ached a lot. A knock on the door reminded her of their guest.

"Are you both still alive in there?" René drawled with some amusement. Claire could only moan softly in response and Sebastien was still muttering to himself, so René opened the door cautiously and came in. He reclined on the floor beside Sebastien, listening to him and looking incredibly amused. Claire rolled over with some difficulty, twining one of her legs with Sebastien's.

"What's he saying?"

"To be honest, I am not sure."

"That's French, isn't it?"

"Only some of it, cherie. I think you have finally worn him out. But what about you? Are you ready for round two?" he asked, tapping her ass gently and grinning when she winced.

"Hardly." But then she remembered herself. "Do you need–"

"No, no. I am very happy already. This has been a most wonderful birthday. I must thank you for that. And Sebastien, of course. Eh, mon ami?" Sebastien was unresponsive, but had at least finally fallen silent. "Sebastien! At least zip up your pants." He shook his head.

Claire smiled with amusement and zipped up Sebastien's pants for him. It was true; she had never seen him so affected before.

"I should be getting home," said René, a bit regretfully.

"Certainly not. It's very late and I think you should stay here."

"I only live across the street."

"But it's so cold outside...and it's so warm in here," Claire said firmly, reaching across Sebastien to take René's hand. "You may stay downstairs if you'd rather, but you know there's always room in Sebastien's bed. In fact," she continued, getting to her feet shakily, "I believe he may just sleep in here tonight."

René patted Sebastien affectionately on the chest and stood up to follow Claire, who had only turned to walk away when she felt a hand encircle her ankle. Turning back with a smile, she saw Sebastien looking up at her.

"Sebastien, you're back with us," she said, relishing the use of his name and the look of warmth it brought to his face. "How nice. Shall we go to bed?"

"You are not getting into my bed covered in oil," he said lazily. "So shower first, and then bed."

"I don't think I could stand that long, and neither could you."

"With three of us, I think we can manage."

He stood slowly with a shake of his head and headed down the hallway toward the bathroom. Into the steamy water they climbed, lazily soaping each other up until all of the spicy oil had slipped down the drain. Sebastien took the time to unbraid Claire's hair and give it another quick wash, just because he loved to do it.

"How is it, mon abeille, that you always exceed my wildest expectations?" he murmured into her ear as he rinsed her hair out.

"I just like to please you, that's all," she said with a blush.

Clean and dry, Claire climbed into bed flanked by René and Sebastien. She turned on her side to face René and kissed him tenderly.

"I'm really glad to have you here," she said a bit awkwardly. "I just, I'm happy that you're Sebastien's friend and it was really my pleasure to serve you tonight." When she hesitated, Sebastien ran his hand over her hip and nuzzled her from behind.

"It is perfectly fine to say what you are feeling right now, mon abeille." René searched her face curiously and she looked down toward his chest, a little embarrassed.

"I'm feeling...well...I...I love you, that's all." When René didn't respond, Sebastien nudged him with the back of his hand.

"She means you, mon frère. She loves you...as do I."

"Oh!" he said, in surprise. "Well...I love you both," he said, managing to look pleased and a little sad at the same time. Claire touched her lips to his again, hoping to frighten away whatever thoughts were eating at him, and found that he was kissing her back hungrily. She gave into it, melting into him while Sebastien stroked her back until René was just holding her tightly. Sebastien moved closer until his arms were around them both, and they all drifted off to sleep.

-----

The lights glared over the stage, heating up the performers, but Claire didn't mind. She was seated at the front of the stage, eyes blissfully unfocused, letting the sounds of Mahler's "Resurrection" Symphony wash over her. It was an excellent choice for this early April concert, and it was following Rimsky-Korsakov's Russian Easter Festival Overture.

Sebastien had made the difficult choice to have no real intermission at this concert, only two short breaks: one after the overture and one before the final half-hour-long movement of the Mahler. He had faith in his audience, of course, and knew that the lack of long interruptions would intensify the effect of the music. So Claire – as well as her alto counterpart Sophia – sat onstage for the duration of the concert, rather than coming out just for her part, which was in the latter half of the final movement.