The Soprano Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her first thought was, no, he couldn't possibly mean to...but that was shattered by the realization that he had unzipped her pants. Even now his fingers were sliding into her panties and heaven help her but it felt so good. She glanced around nervously; it was late and few people were on these blocks so late. But the party...

"Maestro, please, the orchestra..."

"What about them?"

"They might see."

"Then you had better hurry up and give me what I want before they come out."

"But, um, but they'll see you, too," she protested.

"It is a risk I am willing to take," he replied mildly. "Besides, it is not I who will be flushed and smelling of my own sex if they come walking by." Claire's face reddened. Did he have to put it in such crude terms? Well, she supposed he must, since he was intent on embarrassing her. It was working, too.

"What do you want?" she whispered, defeated. Sebastien leaned into her, brushing his lips over her ear before answering.

"I want to make you come so hard that you cannot help crying out for mercy. And then I want to fuck you." Claire blew out a breath, knees weakening as she was suddenly aroused beyond belief. He was touching her in the most amazing way, his fingers slipping into her and around her most sensitive spots. It was actually almost too intense, this pleasure.

She leaned her head back against the car, gazing upward to see a few stars in the deep, dark sky above. Sebastien grasped her hair firmly and forced her head back down to look at him as he glared at her.

"You are lucky I am doing this instead of having you on your knees with my cock in your mouth." She swallowed nervously. Anything was possible. "But," he reflected, "that would have put me at quite a disadvantage, do you not agree?"

His thumb was running the most exasperatingly intense circles around her as his other fingers plunged into her. She could feel herself beginning to contract deep inside and for a moment her overriding emotion was fear, and she wasn't sure why. She wouldn't implode, and nothing bad would happen to her; Sebastien wouldn't let it. His eyes were boring into hers intently, though they occasionally flicked over in the direction of the symphony hall.

"Faster, mon abeille. Someone has already left."

"I...I'm not sure I can," she said, beginning to panic as tears pricked at the corners of her eyes. Again he leaned in, and she realized he was doing it as much to shield her from view as anything else.

"You can," he whispered encouragingly. He nuzzled the spot behind her ear and she tried to relax, thinking of her pleasure rather than their impending discovery. Besides, she trusted him. If anyone headed their way, he would have his hand out of her pants so fast she almost wouldn't realize what was happening until it was done.

His teeth grazed her earlobe and she was undone, shuddering against the car as she came in his arms. He shifted to withdraw his hand from her pants, and only then did she notice his erection digging into her hip. In that moment, she only wanted him more.

Just then, the symphony hall door opened and musicians streamed out, most in small groups, some holding up the one or two that had drunk a bit too much. Claire was too dazed to do anything but stare, so Sebastien opened the car door and helped her into the back seat before sliding in beside her.

They looked at each other for a fraction of a second and then came together like ravening beasts, kissing so deeply that their teeth nearly clinked together. Claire pressed her knee against Sebastien's erection and he groaned – actually groaned – into her mouth. She pulled back to catch a breath.

"Whoa," she said softly. Sebastien was pulling off his jacket and shirt, which she watched with interest. But then he started on hers. "Hey, what are you doing?"

"I told you, I am going to fuck you."

"Right here?" she cried.

"Oh, yes." He had her naked in his lap, as never put up any serious resistance to being undressed. Unbuttoning his own pants, he motioned for her to climb into his lap. She did, finding the eye contact unnervingly intense as he lifted her hips and impaled her on his hard cock. She would swear his eyes actually unfocused as he gripped her firmly and gave her short, powerful thrusts. She may have been on top, but there was no mistaking who was in control here.

Claire rocked her hips in time with his thrusting, and Sebastien moved his hands up to her breasts, holding them steady as he nipped her soft flesh, sucking on her nipples. She could already tell she would be bruised in the morning, but it felt wonderful.

He stopped for a moment, lifting her and laying her back on the center console awash in the light from the street lamps. He knelt on the floorboards, looking at her until she was blushing again, feeling self-conscious.

"Maestro, please, people can see us."

"I don't give a fuck," he said firmly. "I need you now." Claire glanced up uneasily, but the windows had fogged up. No one would be able to see who they were, at least. Sebastien thrust into her and stole her breath. The way he was looking at her, so deeply into her soul, made her shiver. It was unreal. He stretched over her, pressing kisses into her neck.

"I want you to come again, Claire, so I can go with you," he murmured. His words surprised her, as he almost never mentioned his own release. She felt him so hard inside her, felt the tension filling his entire body. His control was so thin. He was waiting for her.

"Yes, yes, I want to," she breathed out. She kissed his cheek, but before she could say or do anything else, Sebastien had pulled out and knelt between her legs. His tongue slid up and over her and she nearly convulsed in pleasure. For a long moment he knelt there, until the tingling sensations became too much for her.

"Please, Maestro," she begged, and he was back inside her in a flash. All pretense of punishment was long gone as he fucked her in long, powerful motions. The orgasm felt like it started in her fingers and toes and she hardly had time to gasp out a few words before she exploded.

"Sebastien...don't stop, I want to feel you come."

"Yes, I will, I am. God, I love you," he whispered against her lips, as he gave a final thrust and spilled into her. They were silent for a long moment as he gazed down at her, so tenderly she felt as if her heart might burst. She met his eyes and felt a jolt of shock – were there tears in his eyes? Sebastien gently pulled her up off the center console and held her closely to him, her ear directly over his heart.

He kissed her hair and exhaled so softly it sounded like a sigh. At last, he nudged her gently off his lap and handed her clothes to her, piece by piece. He also dressed, and Claire got the inexplicable sensation that he was building back up the wall between them that she'd felt so acutely of late. When her heartbeat finally returned to normal, she sat beside him and rested her hand on his thigh.

"Sebastien," she said, and he turned to her with no sign of the tears she'd thought she'd seen. "You want to tell me what that was really about?"

"What do you mean, mon abeille?" he asked, running his fingertips down her arm.

"I'm not stupid," she said, irritated. "Something's going on with you tonight, and I don't think it had anything to do with my little game." Sebastien's fingers stilled, and for a moment it looked very much like he wished he could be somewhere else.

"Watching you tonight with René..." he said, so softly that she almost couldn't hear him. She opened her mouth to protest, but he turned to her with an expression so intense that she bit back her words. "I have no problem, none at all, with the relationship you share. I encourage it, and when we are together I sometimes think nothing could be better. But seeing you with him tonight, able to touch each other when I could not touch you, it made me crazy. I am sick to death of keeping secrets," he said, flinching a bit though she could not know why.

"All I wanted," he went on, more gently again, "was to take you in my arms, draw you into a quiet corner, and...and...punish you. Or kiss you, I was not entirely sure which I wanted more at that moment."

"Were you very angry with me?"

"No," he answered, a bit reluctantly. "While there is no one around to hear, I will admit that even I was amused. But it would be nice to be able to put my arm around you – like so – in public without looking over my shoulder, do you not think so?" He slid his arm around her shoulders, drawing her close. Her heart beat a little faster, but she was uneasy, and said nothing.