The Sopranos

Story Info
Tony's on-screen daughter steps in for a sex scene.
5.2k words
4.52
28.1k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

1999 - Season One, Episode Six - Pax Soprano

James Gandolfini walked onto the set wearing his dressing gown which covered his white vest and boxers. He didn't feel totally comfortable walking around in his vest and boxers just yet, but in this scene he was going to be mostly covered by a sheet. He reminded himself that he would get to spend the next hour with Lorraine Bracco lying over him topless, hidden under the sheet, so he told himself he should be looking forward to that. After having already filmed some scenes with her as Tony Soprano's psychiatrist, Dr Jennifer Melfi, he was already finding his mind wandering and starting to wonder what was hidden under those clothes, and now he was about to see, unless she got shy and kept herself totally hidden from him.

In this scene he was to be dreaming about getting a blowjob from a figure, which is initially hidden under a black satin sheet, but then emerges for him to see it is Dr Melfi he has been dreaming about, so Lorraine would not only be topless, she would be moving around on him pretending to suck him off. "Not a bad day at work," he thought.

The Director came over to James and said that Lorraine was running late, and they were not sure when she would get there. He was frustrated. "We have to start filming soon...I don't know where the hell she is," and with that he walked off, pulling his cell phone from his pocket.

There appeared to be a few other people trying to locate Lorraine and James watched as some others went off to try to get some information.

Ten minutes passed and James started to get agitated himself with nothing happening, but then the Director came back onto the set and walked up to James.

"Jamie-Lynn is outside and she said she will step in on this scene...alright?, So let's get it going," the Director said.

"Hang on, what? Jamie is going to do it? But... does she know it's a ... you know... a kind of sex scene. I mean I pretend to get sucked off in this one and she'd need to be...well the script says she's to be topless."

"Of course she fucking knows," he was becoming exasperated, "sorry, yes, she does know what's involved and I explained to her about having to be topless, even under the sheet in case of any views under that we do get. And she's literally just turned 18 years old so we're lucky on that one. Look, I know it's not ideal but we need to start this scene, like now."

"Okay, okay," James nodded.

The Director turned and gave the nod to someone and they went away round a corner to collect Jamie-Lynn Sigler.

Jamie-Lynn played Tony Soprano's daughter, Meadow, so was James's on-screen daughter which is one of the reasons he felt a little uncomfortable with the situation. The other reasons were that in the time he worked with her over the recent months doing the first five episodes, he had started to fantasise about her. There was no doubting she was beautiful, with her shoulder length dark hair and deep dark eyes. But it wasn't those features he had fantasized about. It was her body, her slim hips over her rounded ass and perky teenage breasts.

He had enjoyed filming the previous episode where Tony Soprano took Meadow to see prospective colleges and he had filmed some one on one scenes with her in a car and a restaurant, and he had he realised how beautiful she was and they spent alot of time just talking when they weren't filming. It was after filming this episode that he found himself starting to fantasise about her.

He never thought that so soon after that he'd be working with her being topless. He told himself that she was to be hidden under the sheet anyway and probably wouldn't see anything, though he'd have a good try to see something.

People started to wander back in and then in came Jamie-Lynn. He saw she was wearing a white robe which was pulled tight across her chest. He instinctively glanced down at her breasts to see if he could see her nipples and quickly looked away hoping he hadn't been caught.

He started to get nervous and swept his hand across his receding hair. He went and sat down on the edge of the bed.

The Director led Jamie-Lynn over then turned to the crew saying "OK, anyone not got a job to do on this one...out! We don't need any more than necessary," and with that people started to turn to leave, some visibly disappointed. One went round and lit all the candles around the bed as this was to be a dimly lit scene, and then someone turned the lights down.

As the people dispersed, Jamie-Lynn walked closer to James and looked him in the eye. She was nervous as hell, and was breathing deeply to try to calm herself down.

"Hi," James said, "um, it's good of you to step in on this scene, you didn't have to."

"Well, Lorraine hasn't arrived yet and Edie and Drea aren't on set til later, so I guess I was just lucky to be here to volunteer for it."

"You volunteered? I thought they pushed you to do it," James said.

"No, I said I would. I wanted to."

The Director came across, "Ready? Yeah? Okay, get into position please, James you lay back on the bed, Jamie-Lynn you, uh climb on top of him, between his legs and we'll pull the sheet over you."

Jamie-Lynn looked nervous again, James thought. He stood to slide his robe off.

"I'll go first I guess" he smiled, getting nervous himself, and he dropped it off his shoulders and threw it to the side.

Jamie-Lynn looked down at James' vest and boxers and he joked "Not the most attractive outfit, I know."

She took a deep breath and untied the robe and grasped each side and pulled it open, only to James' gaze, and watched his eyes immediately drop to her breasts. She was a 32B and believed she looked quite pretty naked, but she had wanted to see his reaction. His eyes widened and he stared, and just stared at her boobs. He looked down at the black panties she was wearing, below he toned stomach and smooth, slightly curved thighs.

"Okay?" she asked, jolting him back to reality.

"Yeah, yeah," he said looking up. He couldn't believe how perfect her body was.

She reached up to draw the robe away from her shoulders which pushed her boobs out towards him and he couldn't help but look down again. Her nipples were not too big in area and her little nubs were poking up, probably with the cold he thought. She dropped the robe behind her and James was suddenly aware of the remaining crew now checking out her ass which was now exposed to them, and realising he was the only one that could see her boobs just now.

She stood there in front of him, not moving, until James turned and sat on the edge of the bed, then swung his legs up so he was lying down. There was silence until the Director came up behind her and said quietly,

"Okay, um, just climb on top...get up on the bed, James, move your legs apart so Jamie-Lynn can lie in between them."

James spread his legs giving her space to get between them and she got up, crawling across him, unwittingly exposed her ass again and also the little strip covering her pussy to the guys behind her, and knelt between his ankles, then quickly lay down on her front.

She put her hands on his thighs to move herself around and get comfortable. James got a quick rush of sensation in his balls as her hands were so close to them, then she lay flat onto him with her elbows on the outside of his thighs and her body fully between his legs, and her head now directly above his crotch.

"Shit, shit, shit" he thought, he felt her naked body against his thighs and his mind was rushing at the thought of her lying there now, and he thought he could feel his cock start to thicken, "Fuck!" he closed his eyes and lay his head back and thought of something totally mundane and concentrated hard on that and after about twenty seconds he could no longer feel it.

"Are you okay?" Jamie-Lynn asked him.

He looked down at her and nodded without saying anything.

The Director came across and pulled the black satin sheet over her and she disappeared from view, then went back to get the camera ready, "Thirty seconds," he shouted.

Jamie-Lynn rose up so her head came into view, and said to James, "Are you sure you're okay? I mean with this..." and she rose up higher so her chest was exposed and he felt that she was deliberately showing him her tits this time, "... I'm a little nervous myself, but I'll do my best." She moved down again and he felt her right breast drag across his left thigh as she got comfortable. This gave him a jolt and he felt his cock harden again.

"Ten seconds," the Director shouted.

James concentrated on what he could feel under the sheet and felt Jamie-Lynn's hands moving up his thighs, coming to rest at the top, and she rose up slightly.

"Action!"

James closed his eyes and pushed his head back into the pillow, parting his lips, as he mimicked getting sucked, and he felt Jamie-Lynn start to move about as her weight shifted against him and her hands dug into his thighs. She was directly above his cock and moved her head up and down and side to side, and a couple of times on the downward movement her chin or her cheek connected with his cock and she suddenly realised that James was getting an erection.

She became more vigorous in her movements, and tried to bump against his cock some more, then slid her right hand down to his inner thigh and probed up the leg of his boxers to try to feel his balls against her fingers. She had the sudden urge to touch him there, and she could feel the heat from them. Her fingertips poked into them and James felt his cock pulse and rise up and rub against Jamie-Lynn's face, and he pushed his hips upwards to feel the pressure against the head of his cock.

At this moment her hand moved away and she rose up again, losing all contact with his cock and his balls, and he groaned quietly.

She writhed around under the sheet again and he looked down at her. She was really going at it, throwing her head up and down and looking very believable. He started to wonder about her own experience of blowjobs, and then pictured her sucking on a long hard cock, then wanking it's hard shaft in her little hand it to make it shoot. She moved side to side again and he definitely felt her breasts bounce across his thighs. This made his cock pulse even harder and he pushed up against Jamie-Lynn aching for some contact. Her face came down again just as he pushed up and his boxers-clad cock hit her right in the face, and she drove herself against it, and rubbed her face against his erect shaft.

He started to breathe heavily and then suddenly he felt something grasp him, as Jamie-Lynn grabbed his cock through his boxers and squeezed firmly right up his dick. She started to rub his cock up and down the whole length and then concentrated on the head and massaged it firmly.

"Fuck, fuck!", James screamed to himself and he felt the rushes of pleasure, then suddenly...

"Cut!"

"Fuck No!"

James turned to look at the Director, as he walked across towards them.

"Just checking the lighting," he said. He stood over them and James looked down and saw Jamie-Lynn moving under the sheet.

"Jamie-Lynn, do you want to get some air?" The Director asked her.

"Okay," she said and lifted the sheet a little, to look James in the eye, but kept the sheet just on her head so only he could see her. He looked down at her as she raised herself up a little showing the cleavage of her soft breasts.

"You're hard," she whispered, and looked down at his cock still hidden inside his boxers, and put her hand across the top of it and gripped it through the material. He groaned.

He watched her hand on his cock, looking quickly over to the crew to see if they could see anything but he knew they couldn't.

She raised herself up higher and the tips of her breasts came into his view.

"Are you okay with this?" she asked him. He just nodded. She moved and brushed her boobs across his thighs, and he could the feels her hard nipples against his skin.

"Thirty seconds, everyone," the Director called, "you both ready?"

"Yes," James said, and Jamie-Lynn disappeared from view again.

Immediately he felt her hand moving on his cock and he could feel her grabbing at his boxers, and suddenly he felt his cock come free of the material, and her hand wrap around it. With her free hand she lifted the sheet again and he looked down at her. She was lying low against him, his erect cock sticking straight up with her small hand gripping it and holding it against her right cheek. She looked him right in the eye, turned her head slowly and kissed his shaft, then disappeared under the sheet.

"Ten seconds."

He lay back and concentrated and felt her hand sliding up and down his cock, gripping firmly, then releasing as she moved.

"Action!"

He got into the zone and put on his performance, but was so aware of the near naked Jamie-Lynn now wanking him under the cover. She slid her left hand up and found his balls and started to play with them, rolling them around.

He realised this may never happen again and wanted to enjoy every moment of it.

Suddenly he felt a warm sensation on the head of his cock, and it gave him a jolt. It can't be, he thought. The sensation then engulfed his shaft and he knew she had taken him into her mouth. Fuckin hell! New feelings rushed through his groin and he pushed up to meet her mouth trying to get as deep into her as he could. She slid her lips up and down his erection and fondled his balls to heighten his sensation.

He looked down and she was moving around just as she had before, but this time she really was sucking him.

It became more intense and he knew he wouldn't last long if she kept going. He could feel her running her tongue now around the head which felt so sensitive, then back into her mouth again. He got worried about actually shooting his load as it would be obvious to the crew with the mess everywhere, unless... Surely she wouldn't want to do that.

It got to the point where he did couldn't worry about it anymore and he felt the warmth rush up his thighs, his balls tingle, her mouth was going faster on him, his cock jerked and wave after wave of pleasure rushed to the head of his penis as he felt himself explode and release his load. She hadn't released him and he knew his come was pumping into Jamie-Lynn's mouth. It was one of the strongest orgasms he could remember. He could feel his dick pulsing and pulsing about eight times and he arched his back and almost drew back from her mouth, then felt his stomach spasm and with one last push forced his cock into her face for the final strong spurt, his eyes screwed tightly shut, then fell back on the bed, feeling drained.

His breathing was ragged, and he tried to slow it down. His body started to quiver a little with the tiny rushes of pleasure still pulsing through him.

He could feel her mouth still moving on him, sucking him softly. He looked down and saw her moving under the sheet. Her hand was running over his balls, massaging them. A smile crept across his face.

"Cut!, That was great."

He jerked back to reality and quickly became very aware of what had just happened. He looked round to see if the crew had noticed. Some were watching him, No, they were watching the sheet. He knew they were waiting for Jamie-Lynn to uncover herself, but she just lay there for a few moments, then she rose up so he could see her face. She was still holding his cock up almost against her cheek.

She opened her mouth, tilting her head back a little and pushed her tongue out. She stared right at him. He could see the puddle of his come on her tongue. She raised her tongue up against her top lip and slowly flicked it left and right, coating her lip with his semen. Then she drew her tongue and made a very obvious show of swallowing it. Then she brought her bottom lip up and caught the semen coating her top lip.

"Mmm," she said quietly, "I like the taste."

He just stared at her, not knowing what to say. He looked to the crew and back again. They were busy with other things now.

"Thanks," was all he could think of saying.

She pushed herself up so her breasts came into view and rubbed the head of his softening cock across her left nipple, squeezing out the last drop of his spunk.

"I like having come on my boobs," she said. She gave the head of his cock one last soft suck to get the last of it off, and he winced as it was sensitive, then tucked it back into his boxers and pushed herself up to a kneeling position, the sheet falling off her.

"How was that?" she asked the Director. The Director and the rest of the crew turned to see her sitting there and get a look at her tits again.

"That was great, looked very real! Thanks for stepping in on that one, it saved us a bit of time."

She looked back at James, and saw he was looking her up and down. She knew she was pretty but she still got a kick from seeing a man looking at her in the way he was. His eyes lingered on her breasts and she looked down to see the slight glisten of his sperm on the tip of her boob. He looked up to her face and they locked eyes for a moment.

"I like having come on my boobs, this is the second time" she said again quietly. James immediately imagined what had happened the first time, her first experience. Had she jacked a guy off onto her tits, was he fucking her and pulled out to come on her? He'd love to know.

With that she got up, leaning forward on her hands, her breasts almost hanging over his face and stepped off the bed. His eyes followed her and he looked directly between her legs and she saw him. She bent to pick up her gown and pulled it round her shoulders and faced him.

She looked down, following his gaze, then out of sight of the crew, put her fingers between her legs and touched herself, "I'm wet," she said. She looked at him, then turned away.

Jamie-Lynn walked back to her dressing room, and threw the robe in a corner, then sat in a large soft chair wearing just her panties. She looked down and could see James's wet sperm still shining on her breast. She ran her fingers lightly down over her breasts, pushing hard into her stomach then down her thighs. She traced a finger of her right hand up her inner thigh and across her mound then hooked her fingers into her underwear and slid them down her legs and off.

She rubbed her left boob softly, gently rubbing James's come into her skin, and with her right started to pull her fingers through the folds of her pussy up to her clit. Her head fell back as she thought of James and his cock that she had taken into her mouth. She couldn't believe she had done it. She started to fantasise about what it would feel like inside her pussy. Her back slid down in the chair as she pushed up against her fingers, quickly rubbing her clit, pinching her nipple, massaging her breast.

She jumped when there was a knock at the door. She froze, looking around. Her robe was at the other side of the room.

"Who is it?" she asked.

"James. Is it okay if I come in? Are you dressed? Is it okay?"

She imagined him standing just the other side of the door, wanting to come in, and her naked just a few feet from him, her fingers wet with her pussy juices. She realised she wanted him to see her like this, wanted him to see her pussy, wanted him to touch her.

"Come in," she said.

The door clicked and swung open a bit, his head slid round the edge, she saw his eyes widen as he saw her. The door swung open more.

"I'm not dressed, but it's okay."

Her hand was still between her legs and she pulled it away, closing her legs so he still didn't see her pussy. She wanted to tease him a little.

He walked in and closed the door. He was wearing his robe.

"Umm, I just wanted to drop by...to see you...to speak to you...after....well...that."

She nodded.

"Did you enjoy it?"

He laughed "Shit, yeah, I enjoyed it. I didn't expect it."

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers
12