The Sopranos

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers

"Have you ever thought about that before? Have you ever thought about me before?"

He hesitated. Should he answer honestly, should he deny any thoughts had ever crossed his mind? She had just sucked him off and was now sitting naked in front of him, so he reckoned he could safely confess.

"Well, yeah, I have." He looked down, unsure of her reaction.

"Have you? So have I," she said, "in fact I was just thinking about you before you came in. I was stroking myself. Thinking about you."

His eyes widened. "Were you? About me?" he was shocked.

She ran her right hand down between her legs and pushed the tips of her fingers into her closed thighs, then slowly spread her legs while cupping her pussy, hiding it from him.

"Have you thought about my pussy? Have you ever thought what it looks like? Do you want to see it? Do you want me to show it to you?"

"I really want to show it to you. I want you to see my pussy," she thought.

She drew her hand up across her stomach and exposed herself. He stared between her legs. Her pussy lips were smooth and he could see they were wet. She had a thin layer of hair above in a wide V shape.

"What do you think?" she asked.

He shook his head as he was in a daze. "You look beautiful." He knelt down at her feet and put his hands on her knees, and ran them up her thighs quickly, his thumbs grazing her wet lips. She gasped at the suddenness of it. His hands ran up her torso, cupping her breasts, massaging them gently. "They're so soft...so fucking soft." He looked into her eyes and had the urge to kiss her, and leaned forward, tilting her chin up with his fingertips and kissed her. She was hesitant for a second, then kissed him back forcefully, pushing her tongue against his.

She put his arms around him and drew his body against her, and she felt his hardness directly against her pussy.

She broke the kiss. "I want you, I really want you."

She reached down and grasped his hardness through the material of his boxers. With one hand she worked the edge of his boxers down at the side of his hips until they were sitting down around his ass but still caught on his erection. She hooked her fingertips into the waistband and pulled them forward, over his hard-on and down, and they slid down his thighs.

She breathed out as she gripped his ass and pulled him towards her. He felt the tip of his cock press against her and looked down. At that angle his cockhead was bumping against the soft pillows of her ass cheeks below her pussy. He leant back so his cock rose and moved forward until it touched her vagina.

He pushed slightly and he saw his cockhead push into her pussy lips, then suddenly they gave way and his cock entered her. She gasped. He stopped with the head of cock his cock just inside her, then moved forward again and watched as the length pushed its way into her warm hole. She felt so warm and so soft.

She dipped her hips and they pushed forward onto him. They locked eyes and both pushed, bringing their bodies closer and his cock deep inside her. She looked down and saw his belly an inch away from her mound. She touched the little bit of his shaft was still exposed and gripping it with her thumb hooked over the top, she slid her fingers round and underneath and squeezed his shaft and liked how hard it felt under the smooth skin. Her fingers ran over his balls and bounced them feeling their weight against her fingertips.

She let go, leaned back, easing her legs apart, letting her arms falls to her side so she felt completely exposed and ready to be taken.

"Fuck me," she said simply "just fuck me."

James gripped her hips in his strong hands. She felt quite fragile now under him. He drew his cock back out of her, and he could see it glistening with her juices, then slowly drove it into her fully so he was completely in her. He gave a few more strokes, building up a pace, and watched as each thrust caused her breasts to shudder on her chest. He had enjoyed watching her breasts move around as she walked around the set but now he was seeing them totally exposed.

He started to fuck her harder, driving into her and pulling her back onto him with her hips.

She gasped with each hard thrust, her chin dipped to her chest, looking up at him with those sultry eyes. She reached between them and touched her fingertips to her clit and frantically rubbed it. It wasn't long before she could feel her orgasm coming, her chest flushed with heat, her whole body started to tingle, her head fell back, pushing her breasts up.

He reached up and ran his hands over her breasts massaging them, pinching at her nipples. He fucked into her hard for a few seconds then slowed to a steady pace. Harder then slowly again. He didn't want to come too quickly, and wanted her to get off as well. He really wanted to watch her come.

Her fingers were whirring around on her clit, her breathing was getting deeper.

"I'm going to come...ohhh....oh fuck...that's it....that's," she looked at him, "I'm coming!" Her body started to quiver, her fingers flicked her clitoris faster, "Keep fucking me, harder, harder! Yes!! Oh fuck!" Her eyes half closed in a dreamlike state, her mouth dropped open and she gave a long low moan, then a quick shiver and fell back, forcing out short breaths.

James kept his cock sliding into at a steady pace, slowing a little as she came down from her orgasm. He gently massaged her breasts and stroked her nipples, tracing her fingertips all over her soft teenage flesh.

She opened her eyes and said "I want you to come in me now."

Hearing her say that, helped send him over the edge. He started pumping into her with very fast, short movements, feeling the orgasm building up very quickly. She could feel his balls slapping against her ass cheeks, and she reached down and grabbed them, and rolled them in her hand. She loved how heavy they felt and imagined them full of his come.

He knew he couldn't last much longer and concentrated hard on the feelings that were surging up his cock. His legs felt like jelly and weakened slightly as he felt his cock explode inside her. He clenched his teeth and let out a loud guttural moan as he pumped streams of sperm into her pussy.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck..." he kept repeating as his body heaved forward onto hers and he almost collapsed onto her. It was a very quick but intense orgasm and he could feel his whole body tense up.

Jamie-Lynn could feel his cock pulsing inside her and pumping out his warm load, and the sensation caused her body to convulse in a mini orgasm. She could feel her stomach muscles clenching as her pussy gripped his cock and squeezed his come out, drawing it into her.

His lay his head on her chest, and he liked how soft her breast felt against his face. She looked down at him and stroked his hair as he moaned quietly and breathed in, out, in, out.

He straightened up and looked at her. Naked. Beautiful. Body glistening with sweat. A smile on her face. He smiled back at her.

"That was....I don't know...it was....a first for me."

"A first for me too," she said.

His eyes slid down to her pussy, and his cock still embedded inside her. He could feel he was still a little hard and he pushed against her, making her gasp. She held his hips and pulled him into her again.

"That feels nice," she said, "I like having your cock in me. I like having your come in me."

She pushed him back and he slid out of her. She held his wet cock in her hand and massaged it softly, feeling it slick with her juices. She ran her thumb through the thick gob of spunk which oozed from the head and scooped it up and brought it to her mouth and sucked it off.

"Mmmm," she moaned, staring at him.

He looked up and down her body. So fucking sexy, he thought, and let his fingertips trail across her smooth belly, down, and over her pussy lips, pushing in slightly. Then he lifted them to his lips and tasted her juices, savouring it.

He drew his gown around himself. "I should... go," he said.

Jamie-Lynn nodded and pulled legs together and sat up, her breasts setting themselves straight on her chest. "Thanks," she said, "that was nice. Really nice."

He just nodded in return and went to the door, giving one more look over his shoulder at her sitting there naked, and walked out the door.

Menssana
Menssana
53 Followers
12