The Sorcerer And The Fighter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Moon howled again as Dom's cock filled her rear, stretching her out as she adjusted to his presence there. Soon, he started moving in and out of her, while his fingers stroked her clit, bringing more pleasure to her.

"Dom... oooohhhh, gods... Dom.... ooohhh... don't stop... mmmmm..."

"Not goin' to..."

He muttered in reply, his fingers of one hand digging into her hip, claws scratching her skin as he used her tight tail-hole, fucked it more and more steadily with longer strokes as she became more accustomed to the sensation and seemed to get into having her tail-hole fucked more. He was enjoying it just as much, especially with his fingers playing with her clit, teasing her, coaxing her onwards.

Moon whimpered in pleasure as Dom kept thrusting into her rear, his fingers teasing her clit, feeling his balls slapping against her sex with each thrust of him into her rear. Her pleasure built fast as he fucked her rump and tormented her clit simultaneously. Her back arched as she cried out in pleasure, her orgasm flooding out of her, coating his balls and covering his paw with her juices.

"DOM!!!" she howled in pleasure.

Dom clenches his eyes shut as she orgasmed, her rump wrapping tight around his sensitive length driving his pleasure spike higher and higher so that he had to slow his thrusting some until she loosened up and even then his thrusting didn't last much longer. Within minutes he drove himself deep into her ass and howled, his cock swelling and pumping hot cum deep into her, filling her up till it leaked out around his length. he held there, panting heavily, resting and then pulled out, collapsing to lay on his side on the bed with his eyes closed.

"That was...that was amazing..." he muttered, his gaze then opening to regard her, "Hope you liked."

Moon tried to catch her breath, but it took her a while, her body seemingly boneless as she collapsed to the bed, her fur matted to her body, the sweat from both of them plastering it to her skin beneath.

"Oh, gods, yes, Dom... I liked... and it was, very much so, amazing.."

Dom smiled at that, looping an arm over her loosely as he lay there in a post climax daze. He shifted a little then, wriggling up the bed to rest his head on the pillow.

"So what now then Moon? What do you want to do?"

He regarded her warmly, his smile plain on his muzzle. He knew they had to eat at some point and they had exploring to do but he was quite happy to stay here exploring her as well.

Moon tried to roll over, but her body didn't want to listen, and finally, after many attempts, she finally rolled over, laying her head on his chest, recovering from the last bout of sex.

"Mmmm, Dom, I don't think I'd be able to walk, not for a while at least. Especially if my failed attempts at rolling over are any indication. For now, why don't we just stay right here, in each other's arms, cuddling close?"

Lifting her head a bit, she swiped her tongue over his muzzle, then kissed him deeply.

He gave a nod to her suggestion and returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around her snugly and keeping her close to his body. When the kiss broke he rested his chin on the top of her head, idly watching the wall, smiling softly to himself.

"You've had me fill you three ways now...its a good thing I'm sterile or carrying on like this you'd be carrying my pups within a week." He offered with a chuckle and then turned serious.

"I suppose I should point out that I am really sterile though...no pups for me in the future. All sorcerers are sterile from birth. We can fire but there's no kick to it if you know what I mean."

Moon nuzzled Dom, nipping his shoulder lightly.

"And I love the way your cock feels inside me, and the way you taste, Dom. If we get to the point of knowing we want to spend the rest of our lives together, we can always take in some orphans and raise them as our own cubs, no matter what breed they are, rabbit, panther, wolf, eagle."

"Don't say rabbit to loud or Lianne will hear you and she'll think its a free invite to come in here. She's got sharp hearing."

He chuckled as he said this, his fingers lightly stroking his claws through her hair. He softened again for a moment as he relaxed there with her, thinking silently for a few moments.

"Children in my life would be difficult...shunned if people knew they had anything to do with me. To top that off I move around a lot. Not very good for young'uns. Its weird because somewhere out there I feel is my destiny...I just don't know where...and I've been everywhere I can think to go...well within certain safety limits. I'm not stupid enough to travel beyond the dragon keeps in the east into the burnt lands."

Moon looked at Dom, trying to keep herself from losing her heart to him, but knowing it was already too late. She had lost it to him back in the cave. Not just because he was the first wolf outside her family that had spoken to her like she was an equal instead of a low-life, but also, he was shunned the same way her family was shunned.

"Dom, I was shunned my entire life, and neither my father nor my mother are sorcerers. Someday I would like to know why I was shunned. And as for you being a sorcerer, I think the folk who shun you are scared of your abilities; abilities they don't have. Since they don't have them, they fear those that do and say they are evil. Well, I don't think that's the truth at all. If you were evil, you would have already killed me, or done something a lot worse to me. Besides, I think it's cool that you can do things I can't. And I bet there are things I can do that you can't, other than give birth to children. Like my swordplay, for instance. Yeah, I learned a lot of the moves, but when I first picked up a sword, I showed a natural talent for it. Different people are good at different things."

She nuzzled him gently before speaking again.

"Who knows, Dom. Maybe I'm part of your destiny. Maybe going to the burnt lands is part of your destiny. Maybe there are those who accept sorcerers for who they are, not disparage them for what they are."

"Not to sound cliche but...the burnt lands are death, nobody has ever returned who's gone beyond the mountain border. There are things beyond the border, I've seen some of them from an observation tower that the dragons keep. Huge beasts that were created during the burning of the east. Demon tainted make no mistake. If there's something left beyond that...well surviving to see it would be something."

He replied, his mind thinking back to what he saw in that observation tower. no clear but tentacles writhing in the mist, massive tentacles that could only be attached to something much larger still.

"What the future holds is unclear. However I am glad you are in it, my dear. I'm glad we met and I find myself very attached to you right now."

Moon kissed Dom, letting her hands run over his chest, shoulders and arms. After the kiss, she pulled back to catch her breath and lay her head on his chest.

"Dom, I'm glad we met too."

She seemed lost in thought as she lay there, curled up against him.

Dom lay with her quietly for a few moments, his own mind caught up with thoughts of the future and just as suddenly as he was laying there, his mind was elsewhere. Being a sorcerer meant a lot of things, being in connection with magic in so natural a way meant you saw things form time to time. Sometimes things that had happened long past, sometimes events far off and other times things to come. In his minds eye for a moment he glimpsed fire and screaming, collapsing towers and rubble. Something very wrong somewhere. Just as quickly the image was gone and to the outside he wouldn't have moved, blinked, nothing about him would have changed. he just wished he knew what to make of this.

"What...what are you thinking, Moon?" he asked, his voice catching as he tried to shake that image from his mind.

Moon heard the catch in his voice, and leaned up, nuzzling into his neck before quietly replying.

"How much I've enjoyed what we did. Wondering how often we will be able to have more fun together when we're out on the road again. And..."

Under her fur, a blush started at her chest and worked its way up and over her muzzle until it covered her face as well.

"I'm a bit curious, Dom. You said that women can love women, and men can love men, but how would a woman be able to please another woman? They don't have cocks to go deep inside a woman's body, bringing her to heights of pleasure like you brought me to today. And when a man loves a man, what do they do?"

He chuckled at her question, blushing a little himself before he reached up to scratch the back of his neck while he thought of an appropriate way to answer again. Not that he minded answering, it was just finding the phrasing for it.

"Well when a woman wants to do things with a woman they can lick each other...or use their fingers one each other like I've done to you...or they can maybe use something instead of a cock, something shaped like one whatever it might be. As for males...they take each other under the tail or suck one each other. That what you wanted to know?"

Moon gasped softly as the images his words painted ran through her head, then leaned her head down, and licked his neck, then his muzzle.

"Can I just stick with having great sex with you, Dom? I'm not sure I'm quite ready to try being with another woman just yet. I do know that I like what we've done so far. Are there other positions that we can try out, too?"

"There's always more we can try, Moon hun...much, much more and we have all the time to try whatever you like. Besides...not sure if I trust any females enough to leave you with them." he offered with a playful grin.

It is said that somewhere the happiest of moments are the tempter of the greatest tragedy. Nothing could have been more accurate at that moment as suddenly the whole building shook violently, the windows exploding inwards scattering glass shards across the floor as a rolling boom sounded loud in the air. In an instant Dom was out of the bed and rushing across the broken glass bare foot to get a look outside, leaning his head right out and looking all around.

"By the goddess! the circles tower top has been blown clean off..." he gasped and then stepped back from the window. he drew several patterns in the air with his paws, mapping them around him then waving them out and for a second a bubble formed around him made of solid white, obscuring what was happening within. Then just as quickly the bubble shattered and Dom was standing there fully dressed, now in a dark purple outfit that was all straps and skin tight with the bottom of it flared out. On his lower half were a pair of finely made expensive looking black pants and around his wrists and neck were solid gold clasps.

"I need to get out there, find out what's going on. You should stay here where its safe, Moon."

To Be Continued