The Sorcerer's Bride Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cymry
cymry
26 Followers

Terregan almost laughed as she squirmed backwards trying to impale herself on him. She was such a passionate creature. Unwilling and unable to tease her he thrust into her again. Her answering squeal of lust dissolved the last of his restraint and he began to pound into her. Each time he buried himself in her she cried out loudly into the blankets. The friction of their movement was driving him insane and he began to ram his rock hard shaft into her, the cheeks of her buttocks shaking with each powerful thrust.

Samis' mouth had fallen open and she was drooling a little into the blankets but she hadn't even noticed her mind was so focused on the explosive feeling building deep in her belly. She had moved bother her arms up in front of her so that she could keep herself from moving forward as he crashed into her again and again. Her cries had become little shrieks and her muscles were taut as her arse took his glorious assault over and over.

Terregan could feel the familiar pressure building in his stomach as he pounded into her arse. Her small shrieks were driving him as much as the feeling of her body gripping so tightly. He knew she was close to release and he increased his tempo even more. Their bodies came together with an audible slap as he brutally drove himself into her.

Their coupling reached a fevered pitch, his body pummeling into her with such force that she was literally lifted off the bed. At exactly the same moment Samis let out a blood curdling scream Terregan roared loud enough to shake the roof slates of his little stone hut. Samis' orgasm was so powerful that her juices were running down the inside of her thighs. Terregan strained into her as his seed burst from his pulsing organ to fill her bowels with hot fluid. For minutes they held their poses, both shaking visibly. Then, as if they had choreographed their movements both collapsed onto the bed, exhausted. Terregan pulled his still hard organ out of Samis' arse with an audible pop.

For a moment both lay in silence as they recovered. Then Terregan reached out to draw Samis into his embrace, wrapping his arms tightly around her quaking form.

"Samis, would you consent to be my wife?" he whispered to her in a raspy voice. When she did not answer right away his heart fell. Maybe it had been too soon to ask her, he though. Then she stirred in his arms, turning to face him. Her face was covered in a sheen of sweat and her hair curled in wet tangles around her flushed face. She was the most beautiful creature he had ever laid his eyes on and his heart was breaking just looking at her.

"You want me to be your wife?"

Her brown eyes searched his blue ones, looking for something he prayed to the Gods she would find.

"Yes and yes again," he told her fiercely, "I have waited for you a dozen lifetimes."

Her truth sense told her what she wanted to know.

"I will strive to be a good wife for you Terregan."

cymry
cymry
26 Followers
12