The Sorcerer's Bride

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cymry
cymry
26 Followers

He carried her to a large bed in the corner that she somehow hadn't noticed before. Without another word he set her on the floor and began to unlace her tunic. Samis had never been unclothed in front of a man before, not even Dunen. For a moment she didn't know what to do with herself, her natural shyness making her feel clumsy. Then she looked into his eyes again and the shyness evaporated. There was a hunger in his eyes that took her breath away. When he lifted her torn tunic over her head it felt like the most natural thing in the world.

He caught his breath at the sight of her bared breasts. She looked like a goddess with her midnight black hair floating around her shoulders like a dark cloud. Her skin had a golden cast and though she bore a few scars it only enhanced her beauty in his eyes. Her breasts were full and round. The areoles were dark and her nipples stood out virtually begging to be touched, kissed. With a skill born of long practice he quickly unbuckled her belt and her breeches slid down her full hips with a soft whisper. The soft doeskin loincloth she wore complimented the tone of her skin perfectly and he was almost loath to remove it. He stared at her for a moment, taking in the glow of her skin, her soft round curves that were so alluring to him. Her eyes were deep brown pools that glittered in the light from the fire. Then he sensed that she was beginning to feel uncomfortable under his scrutiny.

"I do not wish you to be uncomfortable Samis. It is only that you are so beautiful that it takes my breath away," he knew her gift would hear the truth in his words. He remembered the night so long ago when he had read in the stars the foretelling of her birth. The promise of one he would love like no other, the promise of one who could bear his child. The centuries of waiting had nearly drained his soul but now she stood before him and his heart soared like it had not in many a long year. He must remember to savor this night, to make it one she would hold dear for all time.

She heard the truth in what he said but could not understand why he was so affected by her. It felt like he'd been waiting for her a very long time and now that she was here he seemed to radiate joy. She wondered for a brief moment how old he really was. He looked to be some thirty cycles but his eyes spoke of an unfathomable age. She forgot her train of thought completely when he took a step back and unbuckled his belt. His tunic fell open revealing a smooth well muscled chest with no few scars to mark it. She couldn't help wondering were all those scars had come from and who had put them there but again her thoughts scattered when he shucked his breeches. He wore no loin cloth to cover his manhood and Samis' knees nearly gave way at the size of him. His shaft was well in proportion to his bulk. She quivered at the thought of taking him into her body. She was not at all sure she would be able to accommodate him.

He could see her hesitate when she saw his size. It was somewhat of a worry for him as well but he knew if he was gentle and made sure she was ready that he wouldn't hurt her. He stepped forward again reaching out to cup her firm round breast in his hand. She closed her eyes with a soft sigh that parted her rose colored lips just the merest bit. The sight of her looking like that made his manhood grow hard with a speed that surprised even him. He bent his head to her other breast and took the stiff bud into his mouth, rolling his tongue across it. The soft whimpering noises she made as he did so nearly drove him mad. He lifted her onto the bed with a groan, stretching out beside her.

The sensation of his tongue on her breast sent hard shivers through her body. She'd never experienced anything like this before. If this was only a prelude to what came next she knew she would lose all control before they were through. His big hands were wondering all over her body eliciting reactions from places she never would have thought erotic at all. And the roughness of his palms only heightened those feelings. He caressed her belly, her thighs, her hips, and her breasts with feather light touches that sent her reeling. She wondered if she could do the same thing to his body with her hands alone. Tentatively she reached out and flicked her thumb across one of his nipples. She felt him shudder under her hand and was rewarded with a soft groan. So, she could give him pleasure as well. She let her hands wonder along his body as they would.

Her gentle caresses sent trails of fire through his body at each touch. He was having a hard time concentrating with her soft hands moving everywhere. He was going to have to exert every once of control he had not to move to fast with her doing that. Then her hand moved down to his hard shaft, nestled in a thatch of tightly curled white hair. When he felt her long thin fingers close around his pulsing manhood he had to hold himself still for a moment lest he lose reign over himself. It was obvious to him that she had never lain with a man before but this only made him ache that much more to posses her. Her light stroking of his shaft nearly pushed him to the brink and he had to gently disengage her lest her touch push him over. With a soft growl he trailed a line of kisses down her softly rounded belly toward the soft patch of black hair nestled between her legs.

She wondered if she'd done something wrong when he pulled her hand away but when he started kissing her stomach moving slowly toward her most private place she forgot her worry completely. He gently urged her legs apart then touched her so lightly with his fingers that she barely felt it. It still caused delicious shivers to race up her spine. He kissed the hair surrounding her nether lips then his tongue traced lazy circles on the top of her thigh. She wanted him to touch her again, make her feel that shiver again. She arched her hips with a groan and he parted her lips gently with his rough fingers. She gasped when his tongue touched the sensitive bud hiding there.

She ran her fingers through his hair and urged him to continue. His tongue slid over her bud again, causing her to arch her hips in response. She threw her head back with a loud moan as he ran his tongue over her clitoris again and again. She felt a pressure building in the pit of her stomach as his lips nipped at her playfully. She had never known that lying with a man would feel like this and she had a strong suspicion that no other man would have given her this kind of pleasure.

She tasted sweet with a hint of musky tang and he gloried in her reaction to him. He sucked gently on her tender bud, slowly urging her to open to him even more. When she began to squirm under him he parted her nether lips even more. Slowly he trailed a finger around her wet opening, gently urging her to accept him. When his finger was wet with her juices he slid it into her warmth. Her reaction was just what he had hoped it would be. She cried out softly, shifting her hips to give him even more access to her tight sheath. He worked his finger back and forth slowly as his tongue continued to caress her now swollen bud. He could feel the tender muscles of her womanhood contracting around his finger as she quivered under him.

When she felt his finger pushing into her body she couldn't help the cry that escaped her. His tongue never once stopped stroking her clitoris as he slid his digit in and out. The pressure that she felt in her stomach grew into a pulsing need. She pulled his head closer to her body urgently and he responded by wrapping his tongue around her bud and suckling it with more force. Suddenly the tight ball of need burst and a feeling like lightening rushed through her body. She screamed in pleasure arching her body completely off the bed.

He felt the orgasm rush through her as she screamed. The muscles in her womanhood convulsed around his finger, gripping it tightly, and a flood of her juices rushed over his hand. Just knowing that he had been the first one to bring her this made his organ harden almost painfully. She was ready for him now. He was more than ready for her. With a growl he lifted himself over her bending his head to take one of her rock hard nipples into his mouth. He moved his hips between her legs reveling in the heat that radiated from her. When he had positioned the head of his organ at her quivering sheath he paused. He had to tell her there would be some pain. If she was caught by surprise now it could ruin everything.

"Samis. I must tell you that there will be some pain at first, but it will pass quickly, I promise."

She opened her eyes and looked at him, seeing his obvious concern for her. She had known that losing her maidenhead would be painful, but knew that whatever pain it caused would be soon forgotten. She gave him a little nod. He nuzzled her breasts again then kissed her so passionately it took her breath away.

It made his heart turn over that she trusted him so completely. He prayed that his size would not make this any more painful than it had to be. He kissed her breasts and when she moaned softly he knew it was time. He kissed her, putting all his passion into it, then with a forceful thrust pushed his organ into her tight shaft. In a single trust he buried himself in her, breaking her barrier quickly to lessen the pain. She cried out, clutching his shoulders tightly. He held himself still, giving her some time to adjust, quaking with the restraint needed to do so.

It hurt! She hadn't expected it to hurt so much. All she could do was cling to him, gritting her teeth until the worst of it passed. Little by little the sharp pain eased until it was just a distant ache. She could feel him inside her, a kind of pulsing fullness. His shoulder muscles were so tight that they felt like bands of steal and she realized with a start what kind of control it took for him to hold himself still like that. It awed her that he cared enough about her to torture himself so. That strange pressure in her stomach returned as she felt the blood engorging his member throb against her own sensitive flesh. She turned her face to his neck and kissed him lightly, trying to let him know that she was alright now.

His heart melted all over again when she kissed him with such tenderness. He knew he had waited long enough then and began to move. Slowly at first, letting her fluids ease the friction of his motion. Gods she was so tight it was nearly painful. Oh but what a glorious pain. Her snug sheath caressed every inch of his organ, sending jolts of electricity through his nerves. He nuzzled her neck as he lifted himself away from her, pulling his shaft out of her warmth until only the head remained inside her. Then he pushed forward again reveling in the feeling of her slick warm flesh gripping him, sucking him back in. He moved a little faster loving the little sounds escaping her throat.

Her body sang with the sensations he was giving her. Each time he withdrew she wanted to beg him to fill her up again. As his pace increased the pressure in her stomach moved down into her loins, centering itself around his movement. She lifted her legs to wrap them around his hips, opening her body further to him. He thrust even faster into her, running his hands down her sides to grip her hips firmly. Each time he entered her he pushed himself in to the hilt of his organ, touching a place inside her that sent tingles all the way to the top of her head. She moaned and gasped, knowing she sounded wanton and not caring at all.

He felt the pressure of a building orgasm as he pumped into her but he knew she was not ready to reach her own release yet. Her body was so warm and tight, it took every once of his considerable will to force down his lust until he could control it again. She was moaning constantly now, though he knew she was not ready to orgasm just yet. He reached behind him and caught her legs up with his arms, opening her completely to him. With one last deep thrust he slowed his pace until he was moving excruciatingly slow. With a growl he pulled himself almost completely out of her then pushed forward again inch by maddening inch until he could go no further. Again and again he eased out only to slowly, slowly push back in. After a few minutes of this sensual torture she was tossing her head wildly and clutching him desperately. He knew then that she was ready.

She was being turned inside out. Every time he thrust into her again he hit that spot that sent tingles all the way up her spine. She tried to lift her hips to meet him but he had pulled her legs up so far that she couldn't move at all. Thinking she could take no more she began to plead with him.

When she started to beg he almost spilled his seed right then. No other woman had tested his control like she did. No longer able to hold back, and knowing she was ready now, he began to pound into her. With each thrust her muscles tightened a little more and he felt the pressure of his orgasm started to build again. He let go all his control then, ramming himself into over and over as she made little mewling noises in his ear.

Samis only thought she could take no more, but with each powerful thrust he proved her wrong. Again the pressure she felt in her loins turned into a ball of need, only ten times greater now. She felt herself teetering on the edge of a great precipice when with one final grinding thrust she fell over the side. She turned her head to the side as a piercing scream erupted from her throat.

He felt her spasm a final powerful time around his organ and she screamed. With one last vicious thrust his seed burst forth into her welcoming womb. He threw back his head and let loose a deafening roar then collapsed. He let go of her legs then, and rolled them both over until she lay atop him so he wouldn't crush her with his weight. Both of them were gasping for breath, exhausted by their love play. Some time passed before either spoke then in a voice made raspy by her cries she asked him his name. He was so shocked that he was speechless for a moment. He hadn't even told her his name. How could he have forgotten something as important as that?

"My name is Terregan, little dove. That is my given name and the only other person on this earth who knew it was my mother. Keep it safe, give it to no one, and you need only think it if ever you should need me and I am not there. I will hear you."

"Terregan is a strong name. It suits you," she murmured.

He lay there quietly, relishing the feel of her small body against his. When he stirred enough to speak again she had fallen into a deep sleep. He eased her over to his side, careful not to separate their bodies as he did so. With a sharp tug he freed the blankets and pulled them up over both of them. Holding her close he let sleep take him as well.

cymry
cymry
26 Followers
12