The Sorceress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are a very clever woman," he said and smiled.

"Thank you; have you seen a hippogriff around here?" she asked as she stood up.

"There's one in the cave, is it yours?"

"I think so."

"So you are Ingrid."

"I'm not such a bitch after all," she said with a wink. The guard smiled remembering their encounter. He replaced his codpiece then walked away, giving one last look over his shoulder at Ingrid.

Ingrid walked into the cave and saw her hippogriff tethered near the mouth. The beast looked down in shame upon seeing her mistress, but Ingrid caught a look of satisfaction from the beast.

"Gertrude, how could you?" she asked crossly.

The hippogriff lowered her head further in shame.

"Honestly," said Ingrid. She took her sword from her pack and a coil of rope. "I can forgive you since Arkdun is hard to resist for any woman, but" she waved her sword menacingly, "He should have known better."

Ilsa felt her sleep disturbed as she heard footsteps. She raised her head and saw a woman with blonde hair and a pink dress enter the chamber. The woman held a naked sword in her hand. Bruno had failed her; she would have to punish him severely. Ilsa's magic didn't work on women but she still had one trump card. She nudged Arkdun who woke up slowly. He looked over at Ilsa in his arms and smiled lazily. "I was going to wake you with cunnilingus, dear."

"Arkdun," said Ingrid, shocked at his words.

He looked up from his reverie, and saw Ingrid. "Who is this dear?" he asked the witch.

"You don't remember me?" Ingrid asked. Arkdun stared at her with blank eyes.

"I think her name is Ingrid," said Ilsa.

"Do I know you?" he asked.

"I'm your fiancée," she replied. Her voice was becoming strained.

"My fiancée? You've mistaken me for someone else. I'm mistress's lover," he said and gave Ilsa a peck on the cheek. The witch smiled triumphantly.

"Her? Oh no," Ingrid said and tears sprung to her eyes. "But you said you loved me, that you'd always love me."

"That doesn't sound like something I'd say. You're sweet, but you're not really my type. I like women with curves."

"You'd better leave," she said to Ingrid. "He likes women, and you're just a little girl who plays with swords."

"Yes," said Ingrid drying her eyes as she turned to walk away. "I think that would be best."

"Now you said something about cunnilingus," said Ilsa. "But I want you to call it eating me out."

"Oh, you're into going to have him perform oral sex on you are you?" asked Ingrid.

"Yes, of course," said Ilsa raising herself and spreading her legs. "Why wouldn't I?"

"Oh, no reason," said Ingrid as she continued walking.

"Stop," Isa commanded and Ingrid found her legs were unable to move. Why wouldn't I want Arkdun to eat my pussy?"

"I didn't mean that you wouldn't want him to. He does a good job, for a man," said Ingrid.

Ilsa stood up. "For a man? You mean a woman would be better?"

"You've never had a woman go down on you?" asked Ingrid sounding surprised.

"Well no, is it any different?"

"Oh yes, don't get me wrong, I love having a man's hard member in me, but for cunnilingus I find a woman's touch is far more satisfying."

Ilsa still naked walked over to Ingrid. "It's too bad you don't have the right equipment for me to charm you," she said as her eyes ran down Ingrid's body. "I'd love to find out if what you say is true."

"Equipment?"

"In order to ensorcell men I base my spells on sucking their cocks. You don't have a cock."

"You don't need magic to get a man to do whatever you want after you suck his cock," said Ingrid. "They're always glad to do it."

Ilsa giggled, "You look a lot more innocent than you are."

"I have my animal instincts too. Seeing you naked turns me on, you're so pretty."

"You're lovely too, I shouldn't have made fun of you little boobs. They're cute."

"Oh, but yours really are lovely. I just want to run my tongue over them." She turned to face Arkdun. "Would you mind if I made love to your mistress?"

"Can I watch?" he asked. Both women broke out into giggles.

"Even enchanted men are like that," said Ilsa.

"That's another reason I like to be with a woman, sometimes," said Ingrid.

Ilsa again felt a breathless excitement, as though she were about to lose her virginity again. "Come here," she beckoned. Ingrid felt herself free to move. She stepped over lightly and greeted Ilsa with a gentle kiss. Ilsa reveled in the touch. Her new lover's face was soft and smooth, different than a man. Her lips were so gentle, but insistent. Soon their kisses grew more passionate. Ingrid began gently kneading her playmate's large tits. Ilsa squirmed in delight. Ingrid began licking and suckling on Ilsa's breasts in earnest. "I love your tits," she mouthed between licks. Ilsa could do nothing but moan, having a woman do this was so exciting. Ingrid breathed a trail of kisses down her belly and then tongued her dark, moist cavern. This was all too much for Ilsa and she could do nothing but scream. Her cunt felt warm and loved beneath the tender ministrations of Ingrid's tongue. Soon an orgasm swept over her. Then she felt a second building. Climaxes followed one another as Ingrid's tongue remained buried in her spasming sex. After what had felt like an eternity of bliss she finally collapsed upon the bed, a blissful mound of female flesh, askew.

Ingrid moved up next to her and snuggled against Ilsa. "That was so wonderful, so yummy. I've never felt anything so wonderful" Ilsa babbled. She kissed Ingrid, "Oh I can taste myself on you," she giggled. "I taste wonderful."

"It was nice," agreed Ingrid.

"What shall I do to you?"

"Well, I feel a little foolish for asking," said Ingrid, "But I really enjoy bondage. Would you mind if I tied you up first and then had you perform cunnilingus on me?"

"That sounds intriguing," said Ilsa. "Just light bondage though."

"I promise," said Ingrid and she took her rope and tied Ilsa's feet together, and then her hands behind her.

"I feel so helpless," said Ilsa.

Ingrid smiled then slithered out of her silk pantalets. She quickly balled them up and shoved them into Ilsa's mouth. Ilsa gave a number of muffled shouts and thrashed about.

"Do you like the taste of my cunt, witch?" asked Ingrid. She walked over to Arkdun and dropped to her knees.

"What are you doing?" asked Arkdun as she took his soft manhood in her hands. His eyes were on his mistress. He wasn't sure what to do at her distress.

"Just relax," said Ingrid. She began to tickle the underside of his glans with her tongue.

"But the mistress," he objected.

"This is part of the bondage," she explained as she stroked her man. "The helplessness of watching while I fellate her slave turns her on."

"Oh, said Arkdun," obviously not wanting to push the point as Ingrid's mouth engulfed his stiffening manhood. Ilsa face grew red as she struggled violently against her bonds. Her slave paid her no mind; but knowing that man-stealing witch was watching spurred Ingrid to give the performance of her life. She licked, sucked and reveled in her man's cock. She allowed it to fall out of her mouth a few times so Ilsa could see its full, erect glory. Arkdun placed his hand on her shoulders and began to grunt until his warm seed shot into Ingrid's mouth.

"Pumpkin?" he said. "What are you doing?"

"What does it look like, tiger?" she asked getting up off her knees.

"I mean what I am doing here?" He looked and saw Ilsa struggling against her bonds. "Oh," he said. He shook his head, "I'm sorry Ingrid. I didn't mean to say what I did and..."

Ingrid put her hands to his lips. "You were charmed," she said. "There's no need for apology." She turned to the witch and beamed. "You see, he's all mine," you see he's all mine. Ingrid put her arm around his waist letting her hand fall upon his muscular ass.

"Let's go dear," said Arkdun.

"Where are your clothes?"

"She zapped them off and said I'd never need them again."

"She did have some good ideas," said Ingrid. I'd like to try the same thing."

"After we find that cleric, pumpkin."

Ingrid lit up for a second, but a dark thought came to her. "Tell me did you make love to my hippogriff?"

"Of course not," said Arkdun. "I'm nowhere near large enough."

"But you did try."

"No, of course not, I ate her out."

"You did what?"

"I was sure she wouldn't' have taken me back without some satisfaction."

"I should demand the same."

They came to the mouth of the cave and saw a number of women there. They were sturdy peasants. All had hard looks on their faces and each had a club or kitchen knife in their hands.

"You're not the witch," said the first one eyeing Ingrid. "Bruno said she was well endowed and raven haired."

"Your witch is in the cave," said Ingrid, "And your men are too. This one is mine."

"Maybe you're a bit of a witch yourself," said the woman, as her eyes ran down Arkdun's body.

"Oh no, I ensnared him the old fashioned way;" said Ingrid with a smile, "By saving him from monsters."

12