The Sorceress' Apprentice Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she went to her room, dressed in a bathrobe, Anton followed. He slipped inside her room just behind her back, and she said, "Hey, what're you doing?! Get out!"

"I don't think so!" Anton said, and started working on Cecilia's chakras. It was so easy now. His sister suddenly tensed up and let out a sigh as she arched her back in a sort of sensual gesture that obviously surprised her. Her right hand wandered down to her crotch, but stopped as she realized what she was doing, and in front of Anton. She started, "I want you to leave right now, you little..." Anton raised a hand in synchronicity with a stronger chakra nudging. Cecilia nearly lost control of her actions as she unwillingly began accommodating the arousing sensations she felt course through her body.

With the last of her free will, she turned her front away from Anton, while one hand grasped at her chest and the other was planted firmly between her legs, upon the cloth of the robe. She tried again to tell Anton to leave, but only a bit of mumbling came out. Now she was lost to her desire.

Buckling with little semi-orgasms, she went to her bed and laid down on her back. She parted the robe at the waist, exposing her nakedness of her lower body to the eyes of Anton. At once, Cecilia's fingers were down inside her black-haired vagina, and she moaned loudly with pleasure as her other hand kept kneading her breasts in response to the sweet tickling.

Anton was naturally getting an immense hard-on. He went to the side of his sister's bed, and reached down to help her take the robe all the way off, exposing also her beautiful, brown breasts. She had given up all resistance, and continued being submersed in a haze of pleasure.

Anton now undressed. He crawled up on the bed, and stood on his knees between Cecilia's legs, which he parted further, hungrily looking at her increasingly wet pussy, and groping with one hand at his own supreme erection. His mouth watered as he witnessed the spectacle of his naked sister in front of him.

He nudged her brain chakra to make her lucid about the situation, but made sure that she wouldn't be able to tear herself away from the onslaught of sexual arousal that he had activated in her. "Anton...! Ooohh - what's happening...? You're... you're doing this to me... oohhhhhhhh!"

"Yes, I'm doing it. And you like it, don't you?"

"Oh... I... no... no..." Cecilia said, but continued driving herself further along the pleasurable path she'd already embarked on.

"What?" Anton was surprised that she was able to say no. He was already nudging her as strongly as he could. Could her will really be that strong? He said again, "Oh, I'm sure you like it! It feels good, doesn't it? Very, very good... right?"

"Eee, oooh... feels... gooood... yes..."

"Ah! I thought so! And would you like me to make it feel even better? Would you? Would you like that?"

"Ohhh, I... you're... not supposed to... ooohhhhh... you're... not..."

"Damn!" Anton thought. Her will was resisting him! Hmm. He was going to have to boost the sensual input. He bent down over her body and started french-kissing her. Mumbling something unintelligible, she returned his efforts. He grinningly began fondling her breasts also, to which she responded with louder moans, and he then began sliding his excited penis across Cecilia's black-haired genital gap, rubbing it with the length of his shaft. "Is it good?" he asked her between kisses.

"Uhhhhhh... yes... yes..." she said. Of course it felt GOOD. But Cecilia still didn't think it felt RIGHT. Her body was no longer her rational will's to command, however.

"You know what to do to make it better... much better..." Anton told her. And she responded. Against her will but in accordance with her sensual desire, she brought a hand down to their close loins, and hesitantly put her fingers around her brother's blood-filled manhood. "Yes... do it... do it..." Anton whispered to her, himself nearly lost in a haze of arousal.

"Oh... no... no, I shouldn't..." she said, but her hands didn't obey her. Instead, they resolutely strengthened their grip on Anton's penis, and guided it straight into her drenched pussy.

Whimpering with pleasure, she spread her thighs even farther apart to make room for Anton's body. Anton had had his will, and a feeling of hot relief rolled through his body. He moaned, "Ohhhhhh yesss... oohhhh 'Cilia, ohhhh, aaahhhhh..." as he slid himself in and out of his sister faster and faster, pushing them both closer to the brink. Cecilia herself could only match his moans. Now that there was no going back, she gave herself over to the sensation completely, taking in the beating thrusts bestowed on her by her hot brother on top of her.

"Yearrrhh... oooooeeee... yesss... ohh... please... ohhhh yesss..."

Soon they climaxed together as their pent-up energies combusted in a magnificent release of pure, fiery passion, and Anton powerfully shot his roaring ejaculation deep, deep inside his sister's womb.

Very satisfied, Anton left Cecilia naked and spread-eagled on her bed, and hurried off to school. Oh, today was going to be an interesting day - no doubt about that!

To be continued....

12