The Sorceror's Boner

Story Info
Fred and George Weasley share their first time with a girl.
2.5k words
4.08
89.2k
17
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

-Ewww! said Hermione, as she, Ron and Harry crawled into the Gryffindor common room. What IS that smell?

-Exploding Wizard Crackers from Zonkos! said Fred.

-Filled with the new rotten hen-poop smell! said George.

-That's disgusting! said Hermione.

-Don't worry, it will wear off in a couple of minutes! said George.

He and Fred went over to the fire and crashed in one big, comfortable armchair each.

-Give them a break, said Ron. It's their 18th birthday tomorrow. They're very excited about it.

-Ron! said Hermione sternly. The O.W.L.-exams are only a few weeks away! We need to study very hard – and how are we going to be able to concentrate with them playing pranks all the time?

-You do what you want, said Ron. But I'm going up to my bedroom. How about you, Harry?

-I'm going with you, said Harry.

-We COULD go to the library... said Hermione.

-Oh, come on, Hermione! said Ron. We've got plenty of time! Fancy a game of chess, Harry?

-Sure, said Harry.

The boys went upstairs, and Hermione went back out of the common room, muttering words like "irresponsible" and "inconsiderate". Angelina Johnson met her in the doorway. She climbed into the common room and went over to Fred and George. She sat down in Fred's lap.

-Hi, honey! she said. Hi, George!

-Hi, sweetheart, said Fred.

-Hi, Angelina, said George. Well, I suppose you two want some privacy...

He got up and went for the stairs to the boys' bedrooms.

-Do you think George is upset because we're dating? said Angelina.

-Nah, said Fred. He's just jealous.

-Then why doesn't he try to find a girlfriend of his own, then? said Angelina. There are lots of pretty Gryffindor girls... Alicia, Katie...

-Don't you worry about George, said Fred, and kissed her. He'll be all right. Say, Angelina, how about we take a walk in the moonlight? I'm in the mood for romance...

Angelina giggled.

-Actually, I wanted to ask you something, she said. I've got a little birthday present for you for tomorrow. It requires a little preparation, so I thought I'd ask you first, to make sure you really want it, before I go through all the trouble of arranging it...

-Of course I want it! said Fred. What is it?

-My virginity, said Angelina.

-WHAT? said Fred.

He had been dating Angelina for 6 months, but they had never gone further than kissing.

-I want us to make love, said Angelina, blushing. I know of this office that is empty. It used to belong to professor Kettleburn, but ever since he retired, it's been empty. It's got a bedroom and a bathroom right next to it. Now, if you WANT, we could sneak away tomorrow night, and... spend the night there.

-If I want..! said Fred. Don't be silly, OF COURSE I want to!

-Splendid, said Angelina. Then I'll prepare everything, and we'll meet outside the office at 8 o' clock tomorrow night!

-I'll be there! said Fred.

Angelina kissed him, and got up.

-Goodnight, Fred! she said.

-Goodnight, sweetheart, said Fred.

They went to their separate bedrooms. When Fred came into the bedroom that he and George shared with three other boys from their class, George was the only one there. He sat in the big window and watched the sunset.

-So tomorrow is the big night for you and Angelina? he said.

-Were you eavesdropping at us? said Fred, annoyed and embarrassed.

George shrugged his shoulders.

-I'm happy for you, he mumbled.

-No, you're not! said Fred. You're jealous!

George span around.

-Of course I'm jealous! he yelled. You've got a great girl who loves you and wants to sleep with you! And I don't have ANYONE! Of course I'm jealous! I want to have a beautiful girlfriend to sleep with, too!

He jumped down from the window, and put his hands on his twin brother's shoulders.

-But I AM happy for you, he said.

He went over to his bed and laid down, swinging his wand, drawing a pattern of sparkles in the ceiling. Fred watched his brother, deeply troubled. He loved his brother very much. George was like a part of himself. It hurt to see him this miserable.

A wild and crazy idea began to take shape in his mind. He sat down next to George.

-George... he said. Dou you know where professor Kettleburn's old office is?

-Sure, said George. It's on the 4th floor, in a hidden corridor. You open the door to the corridor by twisting the nose of Piotr the Petrified, and then...

-Come on! said Fred. Let's go and check it out! I have an idea!

-What are you up to? said George.

-We've always shared everything and done everything together, said Fred. I don't want to leave you out on this fantastic adventure.

-What are you yapping about? said George.

-Angelina! said Fred. Don't you get it? I'm saying: let's share tomorrow night with her!

-You mean... I would... and you would..? said George. You're out of your mind! Angelina would never go along with that!

-She doesn't have to know! said Fred. One of us could hide in another room, and then we switch place! We look exactly the same, down to the last freckle! She wouldn't be able to tell it was you!

George bit his lip.

-Do you really want to trick the girl you love this way? he said.

Fred gave him a friendly punch on the upper arm.

-You're my brother, he said. I love you, too. Besides – what she doesn't know, won't hurt her feelings!

George grinned.

-OK, let's check out the room, he said.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

At 8 o' clock the next evening, Fred stood outside professor Kettleburn's old office, waiting for Angelina. George was already in the office, hiding inside an empty wardrobe.

-Hello, Fred! said a voice behind him. Happy birthday!

Fred turned around, Angelina stood before him, more beautiful than ever in a simple white dress under her robe, and her black hair hanging freely over her shoulders.

-Hello, said Fred. You look great!

He kissed her hand. Angelina smiled, and raised her wand.

-Alohomora! she said, and the door to the office opened.

She and Fred got in and closed the door behind them. Angelina turned on the lights. Professor Kettleburn's old office was empty except for a desk, a chair, and the wardrobe in which George was hiding. The room was the centre of three aligning rooms. There was a door to the left leading to the bedroom, and a door to the right, leading to the bathroom. Angelina and Fred went into the bedroom.

Angelina had been there earlier in the day and made the four-poster bed with soft satin sheets and lots of pillows. Next to the bed, on a small bedside table, were a bottle of wine and two glasses.

-I thought we were old enough to drink something other than pumpkin juice, said Angelina.

She waved her wand, and a bunch of burning candles floated around the bed, casting a soft glow over the room. She closed the door to the office, and they were alone in a magic world of their own.

Fred opened the bottle and poured them each a glass of Wall-Eyed Winifred's Wonderful Wine. It had a dark blue colour, and sparkled in the light of the candles.

-To the First Time, he said, and raised his glass.

-To the First Love, said Angelina, and touched his glass with her own; making a "cling"-sound.

They looked into each others' eyes, hooked their arms around each other, and drank the wine. When the glasses were emptied, Fred put both of them on the table, next to the bottle. He pulled Angelina into his arms, and kissed her deeply. She answered his kiss passionately, and held on to him. Without ever breaking the kiss, the two teenagers took off each others' robes and clothes. Fred took a step back and admired Angelina's body.

-My, you're beautiful! he said.

His eyes wandered over her slim body with the nicely rounded hips, the flat, muscular stomach, and the round breasts. He let his hands follow his eyes; caressed her soft, warm, brown skin, kissed her cheek, her neck, her shoulder, her breasts; he licked her dark brown nipples, and sighed happily when they stiffened in his mouth.

Angelina moaned, and took a step back. She sat down on the bed and grabbed Fred's semi-hard dick.

-Come here, she whispered. I want to kiss your wand.

Fred smiled, and took a step closer. Angelina took his dick in her mouth and moved her head up and down, sucked in her cheeks, and let her tongue glide round and round the pink head.

-Aaawww... breathed Fred. Oh, Angelina..! That feels great!

He caressed her fluffy hair, held on to it, and enjoyed the feeling of having his dick getting sucked into Angelina's amazing mouth. He could feel his testicles tensing up.

-Wait! he said. Stop!

Angelina raised her head, and gave him a questioning look.

-You don't want me to come before we've slept together, do you? he said.

Angelina smiled shyly, and laid down on the bed. Fred got down beside her.

-I'm a bit nervous, she admitted.

-Me too, said Fred. But I promise I'll be careful.

He hugged her and kissed her until she writhed against him, rubbing her leg against his. Then he got on top of her and lifted her knees to get better access to her virgin pussy. He entered her slowly. Angelina's nails dug into his back, and she whimpered slightly when he pressed himself through her protective seal. His entire body screamed, desperate to get to loose its control, to hammer away inside her, but for Angelina's sake, he held still and let her get used to have him inside of her.

After a little while, her muscles relaxed, and he dared to move gently in and out of her, while he kissed her and whispered how much he loved her.

-It feels so strange! said Angelina, smiling. But it feels good, too...

-Amazing, said Fred.

He could hardly think, hardly speak, he was getting dizzy, his body and mind was being taken over by passion.

-Oh, Angelina! he gasped. I can't... I can't keep it back!

-Come, Fred! said Angelina. Come for me, honey!

Fred couldn't have stopped himself even if he had wanted to. He pulled out, and came over Angelina's stomach and breasts.

-Aaaaaawww... he moaned. Oh... oh...

He laid down next to Angelina and kissed her on the cheek.

-I'm sorry, he said.

-Don't be, said Angelina. It was great.

-But I wanted to make you come, too, said Fred, and smeared the white pearls of cum over Angelina's dark skin.

-Next time, said Angelina. This was nice. And next time will be even better!

-Count on it! said Fred, and hugged her.

-Will you excuse me for a minute? said Angelina. I want to wash off this goo, and freshen up!

-Hurry back! said Fred, and slapped her round butt as she left.

Angelina giggled. As soon as he heard the door to the bathroom closing, Fred jumped out of bed and ran into the office. George got out of the wardrobe, and they switched places. Fred hid in the wardrobe, and George ran into the bedroom and jumped into bed. When Angelina came back, George was between the sheets, smiling nervously. If she recognized him now, he and Fred would be very lucky if she only turned them into frogs..!

Angelina snuggled up with him, and he kissed her hair. She ran her hand over his chest and down between his legs.

-Oh, my! she said. You wanna go again so soon?

-Unless you're in pain..? said George.

-No, said Angelina. I'm fine. OK, come here! This time, I wanna come!

George kissed his brother's girlfriend, and ran his hands down her chocolate-coloured body. George was both nervous and excited. Angelina obviously believed he was Fred, and now he, George, was about to have sex for the first time ever!

Don't blow it! he thought to himself. Damned it, George Weasley, don't blow it!

He could feel that he was loosing his erection because of his fear.

-Angelina... he said. Could you... help me?

Angelina gave him a naughty grin, and moved down between his legs. She held his dick in her hand and jerked it off, then she put it in her mouth and sucked on it. She looked up at him to see his reaction. George closed his eyes and breathed heavily. His nervousness subsided, and he grew hard in her mouth, hard as a piece of wood.

-That's good, he whispered. You are so good!

Angelina smiled, and licked his balls. She dragged a nail over his perineum. George almost leaped out of bed.

-Oh! he gasped. Oh, my..!

-Didn't you like that? said Angelina.

-Like it??? said George. I almost came! Angelina, you're great!

Angelina lit up, and wanted to suck George some more, but he stopped her.

-Sit one me! he said. Take a ride on my broomstick!

Angelina climbed up on him and slid down his pole. George thought he was going to faint. How could anything feel this good?

Angelina rode him, a bit clumsy at first, but then more confident. She moaned loudly. George couldn't keep his hands off of her, he had to touch her breasts, her butt, her dark brown clit; feel that soft, warm skin, feel her feminine scent mix with the smell of sex.

Angelina had found her rhythm now, and she rode him in a steady pace, making faces as she got closer and closer to climax. Her face, in the throws of passion, was the most beautiful thing George had ever seen.

-Yes! Angelina screamed. I'm coming! Yes! Yes! Yes!

She rubbed herself against him, and George felt a rush through his loins. He quickly pulled out and squirted his sperm over his own chest. For a second or ten, they just remained still, tired but happy, then Angelina got up.

-Just a second, George, I'll get you a towel, she said.

-What? said George. What did you call me?

-Oh, come on, George! Angelina laughed. I knew it was you all along! Fred, you can come out now!

Fred stepped out of the wardrobe and came into the bedroom.

-How did you know? he said.

-Oh, please! said Angelina. It was easy! When I left you in here, Fred, you had just taken my virginity. I was bleeding! But one minute later, when I took George's dick in my mouth, I didn't feel any taste of blood, it just tasted like soap!

Fred sat down on the bed, next to George.

-Are you very mad at me for trying to trick you? he said.

-At us? said George.

Angelina grinned.

-I know I SHOULD be angry, she said. But I'm not. I know you two. I know you always do things together. You're inseparable. Besides... I just got me two hot Weasleys for the price of one!