The Sorenson Brothers

Story Info
Two girls escort twin brothers to a wedding.
2.5k words
4.33
16.8k
2
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My name is Alice; I'm currently a 21 year old Airman in the Air Force, stationed at Holloman Air Force Base in Minot, North Dakota. February of last year; the day before Valentines Day the snow covered the flat country like a bridal veil, the frosty temperatures kept people corralled inside. The day before Valentines Day, my room mate Stacey drove us cautiously through hazardous road conditions into downtown Minot. The cozy mall had a movie theater tucked away inside, and a movie was the perfect way for us to pass an otherwise uneventful evening. Stomping clinging snow off of our shoes at the entrance, we hurried into the warmth and potpourri of scents offered by the food court. We shed our coats and looked around. The mall was brimming with shoppers, a lot of whom were purchasing last moment Valentine gifts. Teddy bears, chocolates, and long stemmed red roses paraded past us in arms of men determined to make good on the nostalgic day representing all that is romantic. I scowled, thinking of my former boyfriend who had broken up with me before Thanksgiving, claiming the fault was with me because I didn't like myself. I didn't like myself? At least I didn't have to drink myself into a stupor each weekend and fuck the first piece of ass to walk by me!

"Alice!" said Stacy, rather sharply. Stacy had known me since Christmas, and knew I spent stolen moments brooding over my ex-boyfriend. Stacy pointed where we could get some coffee and we both pivoted in the direction of her finger. We were early for a show and didn't even know what we wanted to see, not that it mattered. Any diversion was welcome. We sat at a tiny table, drinking our coffee, discussing our families back home and the latest office gossip. Two young airmen passed us, both rubber necking to see us on their way out of the mall. Stacy and I look so similar in our appearance, we passed for sisters, and if dressed alike, as twins. We wore our sleek brown hair in classic bobs, had dark brown eyes and bee stung lips. Our body types were the same, 32 B cup size with tiny waists and apple shaped bottoms. Only I had a smattering of brown freckles across my creamy white complexion, but make-up hid them easily enough. Without each other, we were average. Together, we got noticed.

Lanky andseverelyblond were the adjectives that first invaded my mind when I saw the Sorenson brothers for the first time. Stacy was mid sip when she spotted them swagger into the mall, both wearing thin black shirts and worn, faded denim jackets. Platinum blond air spilled out from underneath mesh, green John Deere ball caps in half curled wisps, reaching the nape of their lovely long neck. Their skin was flawless alabaster and I wasn't certain they even shaved! They looked like underwear models for Calvin Klein, twin angels with their sculpted face and noble roman noses.

Stacy still held her cup of coffee in the air, absorbing the boys as they walked right past our table, both grinning to reveal crooked, but very white teeth. It only made them more perfect. I noted their large hands were weathered, red and raw. Farmers, they had to be farmers! The impressive pair sat at a table across from us, and an exchange of nervous smiles, glances and giggles ensued. My hands grasp my half full coffee cup and a slight tremor of excitement rippled through the liquid content, serving as reflection of the excitement stirring between my legs.

"I'm Clive, and this is Harris." said a voice over my head. I didn't even see them stand up, and how they stood! Easily at six foot with long denim covered legs up to their armpits.

"I'm Alice and this is Stacey" I responded, swallowing hard and turning to Stacey, at a loss for anything else to say.

"Are you twins?" asked Clive, their matching aquamarine eyes skimmed over the both of us, we were struck quiet by these purposeful and intense gazes.

"Yes" we lied. The dynamic duo informed us they were going to Target to buy a wedding present, and shocked us with a request that we be their dates to the wedding. A Valentine's Day wedding! Stacey and I accepted. Harris scribbled the address of the church on a napkin before the two continued on out of the food court and headed to Target.

Tossing our coffee, Stacey and I made a mad run at J.C. Penny. At Penny's we bought evening gowns, midnight black garters, black hosiery, high heeled shoes and the hottest colors in cosmetics. We returned to the base, waiting for the following evening to arrive so we could shave, moisturize, perfume and pamper ourselves to perfection. I carefully pulled on my stockings, attaching them to the tiny silver metal and black rubber clamps of my garter belt. Matching sleeveless crimson gowns flattered our petite figures, the hems pooling around our silky hose covered ankles like flowing blood, until we slipped on our velvet and rhinestone three-inch heeled shoes. Enveloping our sexy ensembles into our heavy coats, we grabbed our matching velvet and rhinestone evening clutch purses, and left for a wedding!

Stacy and I were surprised at the casual attire of the other guests who piled on in to the Methodist Church. Every wedding we had attended was a gala, a decadent affair that called for formal wear and the latest fashion trends. Several of the guests were wearing jeans, and we felt ridiculous! We panicked, turning around to leave when the Sorenson twins appeared. Smiling, they towered over us, arms folded as if to say "Where do you think your going?" They gently removed our coats and had us spin around to model our gowns before escorting us into the church. The blood red carpet complimented our attire. Eyes followed us; we must have made an impression, the four of us waltzing down the aisle. The Sorenson brothers wore kakis and odd, outdated blazers with wrinkled white cotton shirts underneath. They looked carelessly sexy.

I sat in between Clive and Stacy, and Harris was seated next to Stacy and closest to the aisle exit. We held hands with our dates, and I wanted to giggle at how my manicured hand nearly disappeared in Clive's. Stacy and I looked around the church, cheap looking faux flowers were wired to the first six pews, and unity candles were the only other wedding related items I could note. Clive placed his arm around me, and I pressed my body into his, lying my arm and elbow on his thick thigh. I could see with my peripheral vision that Stacy was settling in with Harris. We had been seated on the side of the groom, not nearly as full as the bride's side of the church. A CD played wedding music and soon four chunky girls in ill fitting, burgundy damask gowns appeared, walking down the aisle with the groomsmen, followed by a tall brunette bride wearing a gown of shiny satin a simple wreathe in her hair, and carrying a ridiculous amount of red roses in her arms as a bouquet. Stacey and I exchanged looks; we both agreed silently the gown belonged back in 1982! I hadn't even noticed the shaggy haired groom standing in front of a gaggle of groomsmen.

Clive placed my coat over his lap, and led my hand to a promising bulge. I licked my lips while he soundlessly unzipped his pants and guided me to my first touch of what made him a man. I caressed its firmness as discreetly as humanly possible. The excitement in me increased when I saw Harris had also thrown Stacy's coat over his lap. They were both smiling. We were all smiling, which was fine because everyone else was smiling, it was a wedding after all! Pre-cum dampened my fingers and I removed them long enough to taste his sweetness; he closed his eyes as in appreciation before I resumed massaging him. I was lost in lust, slowly squeezing and sliding the palm of my hand over the tip of his dick, enjoying the involuntary shudder of his strong body each time my warm palm passed over the most sensitive part of his cock. Clive gently moved my hand aside when it was time to leave, keeping my coat to cover his obvious excitement.

The portly burgundy covered bridesmaids and their groomsman followed the newly wedded couple as they exited the church, one bridesmaid had a hickey right on her neck, right above her larynx. Clive saw me looking at her and whispered she was the bride's sister and matron of honor, who had seduced the groom's best man the night before. The best man had taped the matron of honor sucking on his best dick, but accidentally taped over the bridal shower. Classic!

We filed out of the church and into the cold parking lot. Stacey took Harris in her car, and I went with Clive in a truck that looked like it came straight out of fifties, and might have once been blue. Clive kissed me, sweet tender kisses my entire body respond to and then pulled out of the parking lot. Clive placed his hand firmly on the back of my neck once we were on the road, coaxing me to finish what we started at the church. I was wet, my silky black panties soaked with need and I was eager to taste him. He had felt to be at least eight inches in length, and quite thick. His hand guided me down and his cock filled my mouth easily, his excited moans only served to intensify the ache pulsing in my wet slit. I let out a moan, muffled by his engorged member. Clive turned on the tape player, a Metallica tape blared the song, Metal Militia. I was no amateur when it came to oral sex, or my heavy metal. I sucked and slurped sloppily, my hand wrapped securely and jacking the base of his shaft. Clive screamed and jerked, smacking at the steering wheel and shouting profanities while expressing adoration for me. Experience told me he was ready, his body tensed and he made no noise at all, the calm before the storm. The grip he had on the back of my neck became vice like as the liquid lust released, straight down the back of my throat.

Clive arrived at the Knights Hall and parked the truck; fixed his pants, and placed a gentle kiss on my full lips before we went inside. Stacy and Harris had all ready arrived, and Stacey whispered in my ear that Harris had driven, and she had gown down him. The Knights banquet room was dark and not decorated at all. Stacey and I went to congratulate the bride while being ogled by the groomsman. The bride glared at us, but shook our hands.

"They don't take to kindly to strangers!" Joked Stacey and we returned to our dates laughing, anxious for our night of fun to begin. The wedding cake ceremony was about to begin when our dates whisked us off into a storage room. All four of us were inside and one of the twins turned of the lights. I squealed when I found myself being groped by either Clive or Harris, long fingers slipped inside me and my knees went weak. I was unceremoniously pushed over a high stack of sodas, my slinky gown shoved up and around my waist, and panties ripped off my shaking body. I felt a violent shove inside me and I gritted my teeth, the pain as intense as the pleasure. Stacey cried out followed by moaning, and we both became a duet of passionate noises accompanied by the Sorenson brothers deep thrusting.

The Sorenson brothers fumbled back and forth between us in the dark, discussing the differences in our skin and the feel of our pussies, smacking us on the ass to hear the difference in the noises. We both felt their greedy mouths tasting our warm, pink slits. Tongues violated our moist openings and teeth bit into our asses leaving crooked impressions. It was intense to be receiving oral sex in the dark and not know whose mouth was on us. Tongues were replaced with stiff cocks, and I was once again being ridden and used, and I felt like a goddess. A second orgasm closed in on the brothers, they shouted like they were at a basket ball game, their grips tightening on our hips. My pussy throbbed as Clive bucked against me, I could feel my ass jiggle with each slam and was swooning when Clive reached his long arm around me and flicked it against my swollen clitoris. I had never had anyone flick it, and the delicious friction went up and up until I screamed my climax into the darkness. Stacey followed, and I knew her button had been flicked also. Weak I heard the Disc Jockey barling music and the cold soda can tops felt good against my cheek. Hands still gripped my hips and Clive pumped in and out, steadily and quickly until his second climax flooded his body. Harris took a full minute longer, Stacey whimpered and he begged her to hang in there with him. Clive held on to me tightly while we waited, a cry indicated he was done and we all situated out clothing on very unsteady feet before leaving the storage room. I saw my black panties crumpled in a ball on the concrete floor, but was far too exhausted to pick them up and stuff them in my purse.

Beyond the storage room, the wedding reception raged on. When we came out, Stacey was struck with a handful of wedding cake. Clive grabbed my hand and shouted that the bride must found out why her bridal shower had been taped over! The brothers grabbed our coats and we fled the scene, laughing like mad as the brothers drove us home to our base and dropped us off, after taking our phone numbers.

We didn't find out until we read it in the paper the day after it happened. The Sorenson twins were dead. Just outside of Towner, they lost control of their truck on a sheet of ice, hidden under the freshly fallen morning snow. The trucked rolled over several times before coming to rest against a farmer's electric fence. Head trauma was the cause of their death, but heart trauma paralyzed me until spring arrived.

Stacey was more fortunate. She met Mr. Right, another airman, and married in the summer. I was the maid of honor in a beautiful wedding, and I promise I didn't sleep with the best man! I never knew of even one man like Clive and Harris, with such strong spirits and a talent for pleasing women. I had learned in the paper they were nineteen years old when they died, and as much as I wish they hadn't been taken so young, I thank Cupid that I knew them on that very special day, known as Valentines Day.