The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sam had been strangely quiet this whole time but she finally let out a loud sigh and said, "Are you done yet, I want to get to the fun part."

Sasha turned to her with a grin, "Gosh little miss impatient are we tonight, I think I am finished, did I leave anything out."

"Not that I know of," Sam answered.

Sasha turned back to me and with a serious face she asked, "So do you understand all the rules and all what this job is about and are willing to fill your role here."

I made a show of thinking it over and I was also thinking about the prospect of not only living in a house full of hot girls but that I was also promised the prospect of getting intimate with a number of them. I already knew my answer and that answer was hell fucking yeah when do I start but after Sam glared at me to hurry up an answer I said, "I understand and I am up for the job."

I guess I hadn't noticed but while I was thinking about all those prospects my cock became hard and was now standing straight up and I was still naked which was also a little weird for me since I didn't even care that I was naked this whole time but Sam saw what was going on and said, "I'd say he is up for the job just look, now hurry up and sign the damn papers so we can get to the fun damn it house boy."

I just smiled at her eagerness to proceed to what I could only guess was a showing of what she wanted to use the whip for, my cock twitched at that thought which caused Sasha to giggle since she had been staring at it since Sam made that comment. "Here hurry up and sign, Sam is right hurry up so we can get to the fun," Sasha said in a almost husky voice laced with desire.

She handed me the pen and pointed to the line on the paper in her lap and when I was finished she took the pen and put it and the papers back in the folder and got up to put them on the table. As she was up Sam leaned over to me and said, "Hello my new house boy," before she grabbed the back of my head gripping a hold of my hair and roughly pulling my lips to hers and giving me a toe curling French kiss. When she was done she broke the kiss leaving me panting for air, she brought down her whip to the side of my leg causing a bit of pain but not as much as the pervious to hits, "Now get on your knees houseboy and make use both scream with your tongue," Sam husked at me but still with her commanding tone.

"Yes mistress," I said a little to loudly showing my eagerness to please her. Sasha was facing us at this point and just let out a slight giggle before she took a seat by Sam pulling off her clothes again along the way. She sat back on the couch and spread her legs inviting me to her as I moved to my knees right in front of her. I looked down at her bare pussy for a moment before Sam leaned up grabbing the back of my head and pushed me forward while saying, "Hurry up houseboy we don't have all night."

Sasha was giggling at that but once my tongue started to run up her pussy she let out a gasp. I continued my tongue attack on her clit and within a minute she was tensing up in orgasm again, I guess all our talking had gotten her horny again because that didn't take long. As she was coming down from her orgasm Sam grabbed the back of my head again by the hair and pulled me off and over to her. Sam had on a skirt and once I lifted it up I found that she wasn't wearing any panties, this excited me so I drove straight in and went to work. 2 minutes later she was screaming out that she was cumming and when she was coming down from that she lifted my head and pushed me back over to Sasha.

I had never been in a 3some before and the thought of having two naked pussies right in front of me almost had me spurting my load right on the carpet but I resisted and kept up my work with my tongue. Before I got Sasha off again Sam was pulling me back to her pussy, and once I started licking her again she gave me a light slap on my back with the whip saying, "There's a good boy."

Sam must have been really horny because I brought her to another screaming orgasm within 2 minutes and once again I was pushed back to Sasha when she was done. I could hear Sasha was nearing her next orgasm when Sam said to her, "Our new houseboy is as good with his tongue as half the girls in this house, you lucked out finding this one." All Sasha could to in reply was let out a quick "Yeah I did" before she launched her hips off the couch driving my tongue deeper into her snatch before she let out a ear piercing scream and shuttered all over.

Once she started coming back down to earth I was getting ready for Sam to bring me back to her but instead she slapped me kind of hard with her riding crop commanding, "Now get up here and fuck her within an inch of her life."

I stood and got into position grabbing Sasha's legs and spreading them a little bit more while pressing them back slightly. She still seemed sort of out of it but once she saw my cock lining up with her pussy she let out a "Fuck Yes" and then started to push herself towards my cock trying to drive it into her. But I didn't need her help especially since Sam just smacked me again with her whip yelling at me to hurry up, and once she did I lunged forward burying myself into Sasha in one thrust causing her to moan and arch her back off the couch. I started moving in and out of her causing her moans to get louder.

Sam had sat up and in her new position she was able to reach my ass a lot easier with her whip now so she gave me a slap with it and yelled for me to go faster. I picked up the pace and was now flying in and out of Sasha's pussy while Sasha started to get even louder with her moaning before she went silent holding her breath for about 20 seconds before she screamed and came while using her heels that were now wrapped around my back to pull me into her even harder.

Once Sasha started to recover from her orgasm Sam stood up and pushed me back out of Sasha's pussy, she grabbed Sasha's hands pulling her up before turning her around by the shoulders then pushing her back down on the couch in a doggie style position. Her knees were on the edge of the couch while she rested her head on the back of it. Sam then reached out and took a hold of my cock and dragging me forward by it until she had me lined back up with Sasha's pussy, then slapping my ass again with her whip she said, "Fuck her like a rag doll."

I lunged forward again and got to about the same pace as I was before but in this new position I was able to get even deeper into her. Sam was watching from the side with one of her hands up her skirt fingering herself towards an orgasm, she let out a loud moan as she came and when she was done she slapped my ass again yelling, "Harder."

I complied but then I got another slap with her yelling "Harder" and then again then again. My ass was on fire but every time I drilled into Sasha with more force she just yelled "Yes" right back. It ended up being a cycle of me getting a slap on my ass with the whip followed by Sam yelling harder which I did without question followed by Sasha screaming YES by this point. Sasha had to put a hand on the wall behind the couch to keep herself from being slammed into it and from all the rough slapping of our flesh together I was starting to worry if we were both going be a little bruised in the morning. But I was so turned on by this point I didn't really care, I could be black and blue for all I cared, the only thing I was worried about was getting Sasha and myself off and I didn't have to wait long.

Sasha screamed and started to thrash all about when her orgasm hit her, she was bucking back against me so hard that I had to grab onto her hips even tighter to keep myself from being knocked on my ass. The rippling effect my penis was feeling from Sasha's pussy in orgasmic bliss had me ready to burst and same noticed I was about to blow and right before I did she started slapping my ass over and over with her whip yelling for me to cum in her. I was ready to blow but the stings from the whip caused me to tense up making me hold it back and after 20 seconds of that I erupted with force into Sasha's waiting pussy.

I don't think I have ever had a orgasm as strong or last that long, I shot after shot into the pussy that was milking me dry and by time I was finished it felt like I had cummed gallons and it lasted hours. When I was finished I let go of Sasha's hips and while she collapse into the couch going limp I fell backwards landing on my ass in a sitting position while I tried to find my breath. And while I was trying my best to get my breathing under control what came next took my breath away. Sam leaned over and had pushed Sasha onto her back and had begun to suck out all my cum from her pussy. At first Sasha looked to be out of it but once Sam's mouth was on her pussy her eyes flew open while she let out a deep moan of pleasure.

Sam stayed down there for a minute before she stopped and started to climb up Sasha's body with her mouth closed and her checks puffing out. Then as if I was watching a porno Sam opened her mouth and let some of my cum flow down into Sasha's waiting mouth before bringing her mouth to hers and French kissing each other. I had never seen anything like it outside of a lame porno but seeing it up close and personal had my motor running again, I wasn't completely hard again but I was very close to it.

They broke their kiss and both looked back at me grinning, "Did you like that," Sasha asked.

"Fuck yeah I did, that was so hot," I answered causing them both to start giggling.

Sasha looked at Sam and said, "Do you want me to get him ready for your turn now."

Sam nodded as she took a seat next to her while Sasha got up and pulled me to my feet and brought me to the bed. Sitting me down on the edge of it she got on her knees and brought me into her mouth. I was still a little sensitive from my last orgasm so I let out a gasp when her mouth engulfed my cock. She bobbed her head back and forth on my cock and soon I was hard as a rock. She popped off of me and looked over at Sam who was leaning back on the couch rubbing herself again, "I think he is ready for you," before backing of and started putting her clothes back on.

I was staring right back into Sam's eyes while she continued to rub herself looking right back into my eyes while Sasha put on her cloths and when she was done she went for the door but before going out she turned to us and said, "That was great Drew, I hope we can do it again real soon, and Sam don't be too rough with him other's might want to still play with him," she finished with a laugh and then went out the door closing it behind her.

As soon as the door was shut Sam jumped up and took off her shirt showing me her nice breasts since she didn't have on a bra either. Leaving her skirt on she launched herself at me knocking me back onto the bed as I tried to catch her. Right when my head shit the bed her lips were attacking mine with passion while she started to grind her pussy onto my cock. Eventually she broke our kiss and while she reached her hand under her skirt to line my cock up with her she said, "You got me so hot watching you two guys go at it earlier, now it's my turn to fuck you silly."

And at that she slammed herself down on my cock while we both groaned in sweet pleasure. Her pussy was very tight and I had no idea how she was able to take me in one thrust without some kind of pain but she had a big grin on her face as she started to ride up and down on me. She gave me another kiss before she brought up her legs up further and then sat back to get a better angle on my cock. With this new position she was able to move herself up and down my cock with great speed and I just laid back and enjoyed the ride.

A few minutes later she screamed out in orgasm while she slapped my chest with her whip that she had hanging by her wrist still. I was so turned on by her at this point I almost lost control and shot my load into her pulsating pussy but her whipping my chest brought me from edge just enough to ride out her orgasm without cumming myself. When she was finished she collapsed down to my chest and started kissing me again while she kept moving her hips back and forth. Eventually she leaned her head over to my ear and in the sexiest whisper I have ever heard she said, "Please just fuck me silly now."

With full control over my already hair trigger at this point I rolled us over and repositioned her legs and started drilling in and out of her. She brought her legs up around my back then threw her whip across the room while her other arm grabbed me behind my neck pulling me further down to lock our lips. Her quick change in attitude between her being really dominate to being almost slightly submissive had me flowing with a new found energy and I used that energy to do what she asked which was to fuck her silly.

I was drilling in and out of her with all I had and she exploded in another screaming orgasm that gushed more warm cum all over my cock. She stopped her constant scream but now she was screaming "FUCK ME, HARDER, FUCK ME," over and over again. It was then that I realized I probably should have turned on the soundproofing thing but that though left my brain about 2 seconds after I had it. It was almost like we were in our own world, nothing mattered to me besides giving this beautiful creature right beneath me pleasure and the force of our fucking had moved us farther up the bed until she started hitting her head on the wall.

With a loud growl I momentarily stopped fucking and scooted us back about a foot dragging her with me before I started up again just as hard. But what seemed like seconds later we were already back against the wall with her hitting her head again. She lifted a arm and pushed back against the wall a bit that lessened the force of her hitting the wall and I was about to move us back again when she said, "Don't worry about it just fuck me," and so I did.

She continued her chant for me to fuck her and do it harder and a few minutes later she screamed, "I'm going to cum, cum with me," and a second after she said that she did cum. Her whole body lifted off of the bed almost and started to shake like she was being electrocuted or something while she screamed at the top of her lungs. Her pussy was vibrating and squeezing me so hard that I thought she was going to snap my cock in two but all of this was too much for me to handle so I pushed all the way into her and threw my head back and with a roar that sounded like a lion I felt my orgasm take over and I started to unload within her.

When we both came down from our clouds in the sky I leaned down and kissed her which slowly grew into a very passionate kiss. A few minutes later I broke the kiss to catch my breath that I never did get back after we had finished and I just looked right into her eyes. After a moment of gazing into each other's eyes we both broke into a fit of giggles for some reason, and I finally dislodged myself and rolled off onto my back beside her. She scooted herself down a little and rolled towards me smashing herself into me while she brought her head to rest on my chest. She started rubbing my chest where there were small red marks that she left with her whip, we didn't speak at all, we just laid there catching our breaths. After about 10 minutes I felt her stop rubbing me and I looked down to see that she had fallen asleep again, smiling to myself I just laid my head back and drifted off to a blissful sleep myself.

Sometime during the night I woke to find myself covered up with my blankets, I turned my head from side to side looking for Sam but I did not see her anywhere. I felt the need to take a really big piss so I got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back out I noticed the clock said 4am so I hopped back into bed to get some more sleep guessing Sam had already went back to her room.

I awoke again bursting with energy and looked at the clock and it said 9am, I am usually not a morning person and I don't like getting up this early when I don't have to but after a wonderful last night I couldn't help but feel that today was going to be a great day. I jumped out of bed and was about to walk into the restroom when I heard a knock at the door, I was about to grab my robe I had worn last night before I answered the door but it opened before I had a chance. Sasha came in and just stood there eyeing my naked body up and down for a minute before saying, "Morning, I forgot to grab the paper work last night." She walked to the table and picked up the folder and then before she went back through the door she turned back and said, "Oh and tonight is when you start making dinner, it will be the first time that all of the girls and you will get to sit down and talk together, half of them are already gone running around campus doing whatever."

I told her no problem and then she gave me a smile just before walking back out my door. Seeing her again just reminded me of what happened last night and I found myself getting hard again. I decided on a cold shower so that maybe I wouldn't have a hard on when I went on my run. Of course I would be taking a shower again right after my run but I still needed to wash off all the grime from last night's fun. When I was finished I threw on a pair of shorts and shoes and a t-shirt, I stripped my bed and put on another set of sheets then took the dirty ones to the laundry room.

On my way to the laundry room I didn't see any of the other girls, I could hear some in the dining room and moving around upstairs though. After I started up the washer I was coming out of the laundry room and right before I got to the middle main hallway someone jumped out at me from around the corner and yelled "BOO". I jumped back and almost let out a screech before I held it back, but I still jumped about 3 feet back and had a panicked look on my face while I brought my hands up ready to defend, but then I got a look at the girl that just scared me.

It was a face that I could never forget and I haven't seen it since last Christmas break when she came home to visit. I had known her almost my entire life as our families have lived next to each other since I was 1, she was the middle sister of the girls that lived next door almost a full year older than me. While her older sister was the one that taught me all about sex we were never that close friend wise but her and her younger sister and I were pretty close growing up until she got into her last year of middle school. She had changed and become more focused on school, she had always been a little bit different from everyone else, she was always more serious about things most of the time. So she would always do more of her own thing half the time anyway but somewhere in middle school she caught the learning bug and started focusing on school more. She stopped hanging out with us all the time and started studying more and by time she went into high school the only normal teenage things she usually did was cheerleading and big dances like homecoming and prom, she would hang out with her cheer friends here and there to but she only hung out with us every month or two. So we sort of drifted apart in high school but we would always be close friends, I blinked a few times to make sure I was seeing this right and yep standing right before me was literally the girl next door, "Oh my God, Ashlyn you scared the hell out of me, what are you doing here."

I didn't even give her a chance to answer as I lunged forward and wrapped my arms around her picking her up off the ground giving her a big bear hug causing her to squeal out in shock. I hugged her for a few moments before I set her back on the ground and let go, "Well hello to you to Drew," she said.

"Sorry, between the scaring and me being so happy to see you I forgot a step in there."