The Sororities New Man Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's ok, I am happy to see you to."

"So what are you doing here, I haven't even told anyone I was here yet," I said to her wondering how the hell she found me already.

"This is my sorority house, I live here to."

"Wait, what, I knew you had joined a sorority but I didn't think it was this one."

"Yeah I was kind of surprised when I saw you last night too."

"Oh let me guess you were the gasp I heard when I came in the room," she was nodding a yes to me, "And you were the one that kissed me on the cheek weren't you," I asked.

I could see her start to blush right before she answered with a quiet, "Yes."

Laughing I said, "You know you were feeling me up twice as long as anybody else to."

She blushed even brighter that time then said, "Well I kept wanting to hug you but then you would of known something was off so I just played it off like I was just another one of the girls feeling you up."

Smiling at her I said, "Well I sort of already knew something was different I just didn't know why, but I smelled you and you reminded me of home and the kiss on the cheek felt very familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it, but now I know why."

"Yep, because it was me," she said with a bright bubbly smile.

"I was about to head out for a run," then remembering when we were both in high school we would both run together every morning, it was usually the only time we hung out other than month or so in between hang outs with me and her sister so I added, "You want to come for old time sake."

"Actually I could go for a run, I haven't been on one in a few days, let me just go change real quick."

"Ok, I will wait for you by the bench by the stairs."

She said a quick ok then turned back around the corner to go up stairs and get ready. I went into my room to put on my running shoes and then came back out to sit by the stairs to wait. After about a minute Sasha was coming from the living room and saw me and stopped, "Hey I was about to come find you, here is your key to the house and it also opens up the garage and the special room downstairs but don't go down there yet because I want to be the one to show you around ok?"

"Sounds good but how is this a key," I asked looking at the silicone wristband with the letters ZBG on it.

"It has a RF tag in it that you put near the square black panel by the doors to unlock them, this way you don't have to worry about fishing out your keys or anything," she said.

"Cool, thanks," I said taking the blue wristband from her and putting it on.

"No problem, if you have any more questions just ask, have fun on your run," she said before walking back to the living room.

About a minute later Ashlyn came down the stairs, "Hey, you ready," she asked. I nodded and we headed for the door and right when we were about to open it Sam opened it and walked in. "Oh hey Sam," then turning to me, "You know Sam right?"

I started to blush remembering just how well I knew her last night and to my surprise Sam blushed a little too, "Well he better know me, I was one of the ones that gave him a try out," Sam said laughing a little.

"Oh that's right I forgot about that, so how good was he," Ashlyn asked Sam.

"Ashlyn," I exclaimed, while I knew both of her sisters intimately we had never ventured to that side of our relationship, other than the quick peck on the cheek or a hug and the rare times we cuddled when she had something going really wrong in her life and just needed to be held while she cried, we had never gone there so I was a little taken back by her asking that question especially so openly.

She turned to me with a knowing smile, "What I am just curious."

I just looked right back at her with a stunned look on my face with my mouth hanging open for a moment, I couldn't come up with anything to say to that so I just said, "Well I don't want to hear the answer I want to go running so you coming or not because I am leaving with or without."

"What think you can't handle the news if it ends up being bad," Ashlyn said.

"Huh, no, I just like to think that last night was amazing for forever or at least until later, you can find out on your own time so let's go."

Then Sam spoke up making me blush at what she said, "Oh don't you worry last night WAS Amazing, I should start calling you my stud."

From the giggles from both of them to the grins on their faces I started to feel like I was being messed with, I could be wrong but if I was right Ashlyn was the one leading this party so I turned to her and said with a slightly raise voice, "You're just messing with me aren't you."

She took in the changed color of my eyes and her face went from a grin to a shocked look for a split second to a almost sad look, "Oops I made him mad, we better go run and blow off some steam, if not he will be grumpy with me all day."

Sam laughed which made Ashlyn giggle slightly as well and I just rolled my eyes then walked past them through the door and said, "See you later Sam."

"Later my stud," she purred at me.

I had already made it down the porch stairs and started jogging for the street when Ashlyn caught up to me saying, "I wasn't trying to make you mad you know."

I just gave her a look but my eyes betrayed me so I caved, "I know I was just messing with you back."

We had already reached the street and I turned right when she said, "Hey that's not cool, when did you start controlling you eyes."

"A few months ago I was reading some book about mind over matter type stuff and it got me thinking about this eye thing everyone says I have and that it would be cool if I could use it to mess with people so I practiced at it."

"Wait so now you can just use it for your advantage whenever you want," she said.

"No just for really small things like just now to mess with someone mostly, it only lasts a few moments and it can't be anything big or serious because my true emotions will usually betray me and be controlling it. I can only do the anger one for a few seconds so there is really nothing to really use it for besides messing with people, it came in real handy when guys were coming up to your sister, I'd always end up putting them on edge for awhile and it was hilarious watching it," I said laughing at the end.

"Well still not cool since you used it against me," she said giggling, "How is my sister anyway."

"Eh she is doing good, she was a little sad that I was leaving her by herself for a year but she has most of our group still with her so she will be fine without me. You know she is planning on coming here next year right," I asked.

"Yeah she told me already I am trying to talk her into joining our sorority."

"Wait that might be bad, from what I was told is that I am basically apart of the sorority to and I have 4 more years left in college," I said.

"It won't be too bad, she will probably join for sure now that you're in it."

"Yeah but 3 years of living with her, she is going to kill me by the end of the first year," I said.

"What are you afraid she is going to fuck you to death now that she will have you living under the same roof and not next door."

I let out a laugh before I said, "Wait how did you know about me and her."

"Please I knew about you and Amanda the day you started," she said grinning over at me.

"What how?"

"Don't you remember my room was right next to hers, I could hear you guys as soon as you started up in there."

I just looked at her with mild shock, she never let on that she knew and we thought we kept everything quiet, half the reason I started up with her younger sister Alex was because she caught me and Amanda going at it one afternoon. "Ok but that still doesn't explain about you knowing about Alex."

"Well that one I didn't figure out as fast, I first starting noticing you guys were spending more time together than usual without your friends too, and secondly I also noticed you spent much more time in Alex's bedroom than usual since yall would hang out in the living room most of the time that and I snuck down the hall one time and heard yall going at it through the door," she finished saying with a giggle.

"Well I never knew you knew, Amanda wanted to keep it a secret anyway and me and Alex decided to label it as two close friends getting off when they are horny so there wasn't anything to really tell anyone."

"Yea I knew that to," she said grinning at me, "Once I knew what was going on I finally asked Alex about it and so she told me everything and even keeps me updated here and there."

"Well that little twerp I am going to get her for this, she wouldn't let me tell my cool aunt about it so I would have someone to talk about it with but she goes off and tells you, that deserves a few spankings if you ask me."

"Yeah she told me about the spanking to," Ashlyn said laughing.

"Man what else has she been saying," I said laughing, "I guess now that you know, getting back to your previous comment, yes I am a little afraid Alex will end up fucking me to death if I lived with her."

"Oh there are enough bi girls in the house to take care of some of her needs, then maybe she won't be as horny all the time but no promises, that also means Sam and Sasha probably won't be the only ones giving you threesomes either," she said grinning.

"And how did you know about them two last night huh, are you snooping around my bedroom door or something," I said mocking her.

She laughed and almost snorted when she did then said, "Please when yall started going at it half of the house was still downstairs and we could hear the screaming coming from your room last night."

"Oops, I knew I should of turned on that soundproofing device," I said blushing probably a deep red at that point.

"It's cool, I think it turned most of the girls that heard it and plus it kind of helped me out since I was down there waiting to congratulate you on getting the job but once I heard what was going on there I knew you weren't coming out for awhile," she said giggling.

"Well sorry to keep you waiting," I said seriously, "Oh and were you the one that put in the good word for me in the meeting."

She nodded then said, "Yep, when they started talking about putting you on a probation period until a few weeks later when they usually start picking someone for the job to see if you were trustworthy I told them I knew you from back home and that you were so they decided to forgo that plan and approve you. And it didn't hurt that Sam announced that she would be fucking you all year long either way and if you didn't get the job that just meant more for her."

"What no she didn't," I said but Ashlyn just nodded her head yes, "You know I am a little scared of her, she whipped me last night and there is no telling what she will do to me next."

"Oh don't worry about it too much, you can always tell her to stop and she will leave you alone. She likes to dominate but she isn't to evil about it when someone protests she will usually stop, unless you made her mad that is," she said laughing.

About then we had arrived at the beach and Ashlyn finally looked around and realized where we were, "Hey why didn't you tell me we were coming to the beach," she said.

"I don't know you never asked, I've been running here every day so far, and then I either run some more on the beach or I take a quick swim or both," I said.

"Well if I would of known we were coming here I could of shown you the back way and it would of only taken like 10 minutes, come on let's run along the beach for a bit then I will show you the back way home you silly boy," she said shaking her head while calling me what she liked to call me when she knew something I didn't know or if I was being stupid, she has been using the silly boy comment since I was 5. Smiling at that like I always did I ran to catch up to her.

We ran for another 30 minutes and I took off my shoes then walked out into the water about knee deep to slash some water on my face and cool off. I wasn't planning on taking a swim today Ashlyn tackling me causing us both to fall into the water changed that. We splashed each other and tried to dunk each other for awhile and then got out to run back to the house. We chatted about random things and just got caught up with what each other had been up to, found out that she had a fun time doing her internship stuff over the summer and she was glad I was coming there for school so at least she wouldn't feel as home sick as she was, not being back home since Christmas was taking a toll on her. And by time we got back to the house she had made me promise to call her sister Alex to let her know I was working at the house to entice her into joining and she was right the trail through the woods behind the college was much faster than running all the way on the main roads to the beach.

Once back she and I parted to take showers, she said we would hang out after until it was time to cook dinner then she had to go run some errands before the meal. But that wasn't meant to be because when I got out the shower and was opening my door to go find her I was stopped by the tall long blonde haired president Amanda. "And where do you think you're going," she said with a smile, I was about to open my mouth to tell her but she just pushed me back into my room and closing the door, "It's my turn to try you out," she said before lunging forward planting her lips right on mine.

I was shocked at first but she was just as tall as me at 6 foot and she looked like she could be a super model with her long skinny body and smaller breasts so I quickly became aroused and was kissing her right back. We were battling with our tongues while she started moving us towards the bed and right before we got there she reached down and started pulling up my shirt. We broke the kiss so she could lift my shirt over my head and before we started kissing again she quickly removed her shirt and bra. I started filling up her breasts with my hands as we kiss but a few moments after that we were at the edge of the bed and she reached up and pushed me back by my shoulders with enough force to make me land on my back.

She just giggled then reached down and pulled off my shorts and boxers in one swift motion. Then she pulled her shorts and panties down and kicked them to the side before bending down and taking my now hard cock into her mouth. I threw my head back and gasped at my cock being engulfed in her warm mouth and just closed my eyes and enjoyed the feelings while she started to bob up and down on it. After a few minutes of this she popped off me and told me to scoot back more, once I had gotten farther on the bed she climbed up on top of me and gave me a kiss, then she flipped around taking my cock back into her mouth while shaking her pussy right above my face.

I took the hint and reached up and grabbed her around her back and pulled her down onto my mouth and started licking her pussy in long strokes. I could feel and hear her quiet moans coming from her mouth on my cock, and they only got louder making the vibrations stronger as well when I found her clit and started attacking it. After about 2 minutes she was grunting on my cock while a orgasm ripped through her body, she didn't taste as good as Sam but she didn't taste bad at all and her orgasm gave me lots of thick creamy cum to lick up. We kept this up for another 5 or so minutes until she tensed up for a big orgasm and when she released she stopped going up and down on my cock, which I didn't mind because this time she was screaming with my cock almost all the way into her mouth and the vibrations felt incredible.

Once she came down from her orgasm she popped of my cock and just panted trying to catch her breath for a few moments while I kept licking away at her pussy. She finally moved off of me pulling her pussy away from me and crawled over to the pillow planting her face down on it and lifting her butt into the air in a doggie position saying, "The girls were right, you do have a magic tongue, but enough of that, get over here and fuck me, I need it bad today."

I just jumped up saying, "Yes ma'am" while getting behind her and lining up my cock for entry. I pressed forward but I wasn't getting anywhere so I pulled back and lined it up again, this time I pushed forward with more pressure and the head of my cock finally popped in causing both of us to groan. She was really narrow and tight and I kept pushing forward, I was stopped more than halfway in and I thought maybe that is all she could take but with one big thrust backwards from her she impaled herself fully on my cock while she let out a loud groan.

She sounded like that kind of hurt so I wasn't about to start moving, I was going to give her a chance to get used to it but then she started moving herself in and out slowly for a few moments before she turned her head back to me and said, "Come on fuck me already."

I said yes ma'am again to her and grabbed a hold of her hips and started moving myself in and out of her slowly. I might have picked up the pace immediately after her saying that but she was really tight and I really didn't want to hurt her. Slowly she loosened up more and I was now slowly going all the way in and coming almost all the way back out before pushing back in and after a minute or two of that she started pushing herself back into my thrusts making them faster and harder. So I took the hint and started picking up the pace and she started moaning louder and faster the more I did.

She had a small orgasm a few minutes after with a long constant moan and I had to control myself from unloading in her with how tight her pussy muscles were gripping me but I made it through. After she was done she started pushing her hips back again to meet my thrusts and soon our pace quickened to be a very fast and very hard one. The only sounds in the room was the slapping of our flesh, her letting out a slightly loud moan followed by a her saying "Yes, that's it" over and over and me grunting with every thrust. After about 10 minutes and another small orgasm from her I was quickly building up to an explosive orgasm so I started pounding her even harder hoping she would get in another one too.

I didn't have to wait long because she went completely still and quiet before her whole body started shaking and she started screaming out in orgasm. She buried her face into the pillow to quiet the scream and her pussy muscles squeezing me as tight as they were caused me to erupt into her as well. I unloaded 5 or 6 shots of cum into her while grunting loudly each time before I rolled off onto my back beside her trying to catch my breath. She just went flat on her stomach while panting and after a few minutes she finally picked her head up and gave me a big smile, "That was just what I need and it was great, thanks," she said before giving me a kiss with tongue.

After a minute of kissing she broke it and got up off the bed to start putting her clothes back on. When she finished she turned to me and said, "Next week you will need to start using the soundproof thing during the day because we will be starting to recruit pledges when classes start," I nodded a ok then she said, "Cool well see you at dinner, hope you make something good." Then she almost skipped her way out of my room humming some song to herself.

I found myself laying my head back on the pillow with a big smile on my face thinking if that is what Sasha meant by them initiating sex then I could get used to this. But who am I kidding even if I had to work at it judging by the last 3 days I probably would still be getting laid more than I would have anywhere else. Laughing at myself I got up to go wash off the sex smell, after taking a quick cool rinse in the shower I put my clothes back on and went to look for Ashlyn.