The Sororities New Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See right there I don't understand why you are so cool with this or with your thing with Sasha, I know I wouldn't be."

"Well with my sister I know she is growing up and she is going to have to spread her wings in college and there is no way someone isn't going to have sex with someone during college especially their first year. So if she is going to be doing that I would much rather her go for a guy like you, which is another reason I don't mind Sasha's thing with you either," he said all serious like.

"Ok I think I am starting to understand the part with your sister but come on man Sasha is your girlfriend, you guys are supposed to be getting married, how are you ok with her and other guys."

"Yeah your right it might seem a little weird but I have known Sasha my whole life basically, we grew up in the same neighborhood, went to the same schools, and our parents were best friends so we were always thrown in the same room to play while they did their adult thing. Sasha's told me about how Ashlyn knows you and that her sister Alex is also pretty close to you so it has to be somewhat like that," he said but I cut in.

"But I am not going out with either of them so they are free to do what they want, if they want to sleep with other guys they are single so they can do it," I said.

"And do you get jealous when they do," he asked.

"Well not too much really, I haven't had to deal with that with Ashlyn but we are just friends no sex involved, but I did get jealous a few times with Alex but I never let it show or anything but she was never serious about anyone so it didn't last long anyway." I said.

"And that's what I went through at first, it bothers me at times but not as bad as when we first started doing the open relationship thing. We had always been together, we were each other's first everything and dated all through school. We have never dated anyone else either and we have always known that we will be together for the rest of our lives but when we got to college it got a little tough. It wasn't like we were wanting to break up or anything but we had always been honest with each other and we both admitted that we were having sexual urges for other people but that was all it was. We made it all the way through our freshman year but during summer break we talked a lot and decided to try the open relationship thing and set down some ground rules so when we came back our sophomore year we started sleeping with other people."

"And just like that you were cool with it," I asked.

"No not at first, we both got a little jealous there at the beginning but we talked about it some more and pushed on through, it was just about sex and this was the time in our life's to go a little wild so we just kept at it. We never really did it right in front of each other anyway so eventually it stopped bothering us, I think it has actually brought us closer than we ever were and by the end of the year we were so comfortable with it that we even went on a few double dates with a couple of townies we picked up. It was actually pretty fun to pretend to just be best friends then go home and fuck our dates silly then meet up later and fuck each other silly."

"Dude tmi," I said.

"Hey you wanted to know about it, I have to give you all of it for you to understand. I think eventually would have got to this point anyway since our parents were both swingers and pretty open about sex, that partner swapping thing the other night was actually a fantasy that both of has had since we were 14 and found out our parents were swingers," he said laughing.

"What Sasha said you just wanted to see her fuck someone else," I said.

"Well that was all it was supposed to be, I had no idea we would both go at each other after we were done or that Paige would go for you after either but it just worked out that way and I thought it was pretty awesome," he said.

"Ok I have to admit the other night was pretty awesome but it was still a little weird if you ask me," I said.

Laughing he slapped me on the back and said, "Dude if you weren't a little weirded out about it all I would be worried about you and Sasha, she doesn't think of you as just another boy toy and I wouldn't want someone that didn't think all of this as a little strange being that close to her."

"But I thought you said it was all just sex, her thing with me doesn't seem like it is just about sex," I said.

"You're right with you it's not just sex for her, well it is in a way, she is a nympho as you have probably already figured out on your own and truth be told I actually didn't mind the open relationship thing after a while because she would have worn me out with all the new pent up sexual desire she was feeling since we got to school but with you its just a friend thing and she promises you are no threat. So if what she told you about how she sees you freaks you out still don't worry she just wants to be good friends with you, she sees something in you that makes her know she can be good friends with you. And after she heard about the great Drew from half of Ashlyn's stories she knew she just had to meet you, that's why she was outside the housing office that day, she knew you were going to be there." He said.

"Wait what," I said stopping in my tracks.

"Wait you didn't know that," he asked.

"Um no, I thought she was just some random girl that decided to talk to me that day after hearing me talk on the phone with my Mom," I said.

Laughing he said, "Yeah that sounds like her, apparently Ashlyn asked her to show you around on your first day since she not coming back into town until later. And whenever we all are telling stories about back home half of Ashlyn's all have you in them so Sasha already knew she would get along with you so she jumped at the chance to meet you. Though all the girls in the house have heard of you they were still pretty surprised that the Drew Sasha brought home with her was the same one Ashlyn talked about. Sasha might not want you as a boyfriend but you better watch out some of the other girls in the house probably wouldn't mind bagging you as theirs though, I would even bet from the way Ashlyn talks about you she wouldn't mind either."

"What no we aren't like that dude," I said as we came to a stop at the last building before the main road that came into campus.

He laughed and slapped me on the back, "Sure whatever you say dude, no one has seen her with anyone so she probably is in need of some lovin, you never know she might want the same thing you have with Alex."

"I doubt it, she has never shown any interest in that and I don't really see her like that either, plus I think if anything ever did happen it would be a just as friends thing so I would have to be damn sure it was what I wanted before I take a chance in ruining our friendship."

"Whatever you say but I bet by the end of the semester you two will be at least hooking up," he said grinning.

"You are starting to sound like Sasha, what next you going to start telling me Sam likes me or something."

He threw his head back and let out a loud laugh then said, "HA dude that's some funny shit, Sam like a guy ha, from what I hear the only time she is with one is when she just needs to scratch an itch the girls can't get rid of and even then she just uses the guy for her purpose then walks out. My advice is don't sleep with Sam, I heard that last year she went all crazy domie on this hot model guy that lived in town that was a known player and he turned gay because he said guys were gentler."

This didn't sound like the Sam I had been with but I wasn't going to admit to being with her without her consent so I said, "Come on she can't be that bad."

"Dude trust me and stay far away," he said laughing, "So are you finally cool with our thing with Sasha."

"Well I guess so, I still think it's kind of weird but if you both are in agreement and I am not stepping on anyone's toes more power to you two. I always try and look at these kind of things as whatever floats your boat, you like what you like and as long as no one is getting hurt who cares what others think right."

"There you go you're getting it, with that attitude we might be bumping into you at swinger parties in a few years," he said laughing.

"I don't know if I would go that far, I don't think it is my cup of tea," I said.

"Well make sure Sasha doesn't end up picking your wife because I would put money on it that she picks one that has some kind of interest in swinging, if nothing else she will probably be at least interested in girls so she could still bang your wife," he said laughing.

I laughed then said, "I don't mind if my wife is into girls too in fact it is preferred."

"Don't we all," he said, "You better get going or you will be late, the annex is a way's off, what class do you have over there anyway?"

"Yeah you're probably right. I have English 101, it's some big class so it should be easy since she probably can't read all of our papers all the time."

"Oh really what's the professors name," he asked.

"Professor Jane Townsend."

"No shit, dude you are going to love the class, well not the school work part she is pretty tough but she is fucking gorgeous dude, like could have been a super model beautiful. Try and not stare at her to much though, unlike other professors half of the tests are on things you would have learned in class and not from the book."

I nodded my understanding, I guess this was one class I couldn't just read the book and learn it all later as the questions came up on tests. "Thanks for the heads up dude, I'll catch you later."

He slapped me on the back and said, "Later dude, try not to drool too much in class."

He laughed at his last remark and turned to walk into the building while I turned to continue on my way. I was a little behind so I set a quick walking pace and after still a pretty long walk I arrived at the annex with 2 minutes to spare. I found the big lecture hall and had just found a good seat in the middle when a large group of people started filing in and started filling up the rest of the seats. Some nerdy looking guy and a very tall big boned women that I didn't find all that attractive but others might have sat on either side of me.

I was looking at the syllabus the guy was handing out at the door when I heard someone from in front of me say, "Hiya Drew." I looked up to find out it was Paige looking cute as hell in her short black skirt and blue blouse standing by the open seats in the row in front of me. Next to her were two very attractive women so I said, "Hey Paige, I assume one of these lovely ladies is Ben's sister.

They all three giggled and while the other two sat down Paige leaned over some more and said, "Wouldn't you like to know," then turned around and took her seat.

I was about to say something back to her when the lights in the room flicked on and off a few times and when it stopped all eyes were on the stunning lady that was walking up to the podium. I found myself leaning forward in my seat as I watched this beautiful creature walk across the stage, she looked like a hotter younger version of Catherine Zeta-Jones with a little more of a Latin skin tone to her. I knew right then I would have to get a tape recorder so I could listen to her lectures later as I would no doubt be having trouble concentrating while having such a beauty teaching.

And I was right, I ended up toning out most of what she said, all I heard is tones that her wonderful sweet voice made as she walked back and forth across the stage stopping at the podium to check her notes when changing the subject. My eyes followed her every move as she did this and I vaguely Paige and the other two girls turn back to look at me a view times and giggle each time though I didn't pay any attention. I did catch some of what the professor said, she started off introducing herself and explaining the syllabus and other things that were expected of us this semester, then she explained that this was her only freshmen class and she only teaches a handful of other undergrad classes as most of her work has to do with grad students. She went on to warn us that we weren't going to be able to breeze though her class like other English 101 classes and that if we weren't up to it we should transfer into another class. The last part she gave a short lecture on what I remember as the first few chapters of the main course book.

At the end she picked up a book and slammed it down on the podium which brought me out of my daze, "Now I would like to introduce you to my team of TA's that will be helping out with this class, 3 are grad students and 2 are seniors that will be coming into the English grad program after they graduate, they will be rotating their time in this class so learn them all now because you probably won't see them all together until the midterm," she said before walking to the main doors and opening them.

She turned back away and in walked 2 guys and 3 girls behind her, the two guys were both about the same height but once was skinny while the other was a little over weight, both looked pretty nerdy but I was in English class so the saying don't judge a book by its cover probably applied even more so in here. The 2 girls standing next to them were totally different from each other, one was tall and big boned and the other was a very short skinny girl that had her hair in a bun and had glasses on, she would probably make a good librarian though I would expect with a tad big more makeup and a different style of clothes from the baggy ones she had on hiding her body she would probably make a hot librarian.

The third girl I needed no introduction for as it was Amanda from the sorority, when Paige saw her I heard her whisper to the other girls that this class was going to be easier now that their future sorority president was a TA. Given what I knew about Amanda other than the added help of maybe helping to study or to understand something she wasn't going to be giving any of us any breaks though. I was already horny as it is so adding Amanda to the mix didn't help as I was now remembering our little get together on her car yesterday which just lead to imagining her and the professor and me together on top of the car which just made me even more horny.

I didn't catch any of the others names while I was day dreaming but the words "Time for the pop quiz," brought me out of it. Everyone in the lecture hall let out a groan to which the professor held up her hand for quiet, "Now students this is college now and you should always be prepared, you should have already read the first few chapters of the book and if you haven't I have for this time only went over everything you need to know from those chapters so if you were listening you should have no problems, oh and you only have 10 minutes to complete it."

Of course everyone groaned again but we all resigned ourselves to our fates, the TA's all passed out answer sheets as three projectors came on and put the quiz up along the wall behind the podium. They gave a stack of sheets to each person at the end and told them to pass it down, Amanda came to our row and she gave me a wink as she handing ours a stack before moving on. When I turned back to the front I saw that Paige had seen it and was now looking at me, "What," I said.

She just shrugged and turned back in her seat. The quiz was over what was in the book which was a good thing since I didn't listen at all to her lesson. I had already ready a fourth of the book so recalling the information I needed came easy and I was done right before she called time and told us to put our pencils down. Half the room groaned at this and I caught professor Townsend let out a fast grin at this, she enjoyed making us suffer I thought to myself. She dismissed the class and told us to hand in our answer sheets on the way out, I would have got up right away but I still had a pretty good hard on in my pants from the day dreaming I was doing so I pulled my phone out and faked texting for a bit. Paige asked if I was coming but I just told her in a minute. After a minute of thinking about baseball and old people I was able to stand up without making a tent in my pants.

I was back on the sidewalk that ran along the road that went back to the main campus thinking I might have to change classes or else I might fail, the professor was one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen and I knew I would either have to go to class blind folded or get a tape recorder if I even had a hope of passing the class. I had been walking for only a minute when I heard a honk behind me, I turned just as the car came to a stop beside me and through the open window Amanda said, "Hey hot stuff get in."

I grinned and said, "I don't know my moma always said I shouldn't get in any strangers cars."

"Well from the butt print I had to wipe off the hood of my car this morning I would have to say I am not that much of a stranger," she said with a grin.

I immediately flashed to what we did yesterday to make that print which made my cock jump but I quickly snapped out of it and got in laughing. After I was buckled and we were on our way she asked, "So what did you think of the class."

"Oh she was wonderful, I don't remember a think other than how beautiful she was and that I was surprised when you showed up," I said. She let out a loud laugh to which I stared back at her and said, "What."

"Well for starters I asked out the class was not how the professor was and secondly I was laughing because you actually remembered I was there," she said.

"Why do you say that, of course I would remember you were there."

"Because most guys don't notice me or anyone else when they are standing next to a beauty like he," she said.

"Come on Amanda you are just as beautiful as her," I said in all seriousness.

"Whatever you can't honestly tell me that if you had to pick between us you would pick me," she said.

"Hey now that's not fair, that's like comparing apples to oranges, you are both beautiful in your own ways just like every other person is, plus if I was being honest I wasn't even trying to pick during class I was day dreaming about all 3 of us on your cars hood," I said.

She looked over and said, "Oh really you think you can handle the both of us at the same time."

"I am always up for a challenge," I said back with a grin on my face.

"Be careful what you wish for Drew, you just might get your chance considering she is former sister and all," she said.

This perked my ears so I said, "Really?"

She nodded and said, "Yep she actually is our house faculty advisor too, she will probably figure out who you are if she drops by for a meeting later in the year but I am not going to tell her so if you want her before then you will have to work at it."

"Well then I will just tell her who I am and who I work for," I said.

She shook her head and said, "Nope that would be cheating, you can't tell her unless she finds out on her own."

"Wait what, is this some kind of game now," I asked.

"It is now, I want to see how much game you actually have and I must warn you she is a very cold to all her freshmen students and expects you all to go to the TA's for anything you need so it will be hard to even get through to her, actually I expect that she will tear you a new asshole for coming onto her," she said laughing.

"Ok but other than the obvious incentive of being with a beauty like her what is to stop me from waiting until she finds out who I am to see if she wants to go there or not," I said.

"Well if you do succeed I can promise that threesome you were dreaming about," she said with a grin.

I looked at her trying to figure out if she was pulling my chain or not after a minute I said, "Your serious aren't you?"