The Sororities New Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep I am," she said, "Now do you have any other classes or should I drop you off at the house?"

I looked out the window to see that we had arrived back on campus, "I have another class in an hour so I was thinking about going to the computer lab if you want to drop me off there," I said.

She pulled up along the curb outside the athletic buildings and said, "Well if you have time you should go get a locker assigned to you."

"Why I am not even on the team yet," I said to her.

She laughed then said, "Please after that performance yesterday the coach will make room for you even if there happens to be a better freshman."

"Yeah but I think that was mostly from the shot which speaking of how am I supposed to play and be taking these steroid shots," I ask.

She giggled then said, "They aren't steroids, it's just a cocktail of a bunch of natural vitamins and minerals with a time release, they don't violate any rules or anything so you will be fine trust me."

"Ok if you say so, where do I go to get a locker," I ask.

"Go to the office on the first floor and ask for Mr. Blake, I already told him about you and he has agreed to give you the locker early in case you wanted to use the workout facilities before tryouts," she answered.

Next she told me to get out as she had another class to get to and after giving her my thanks and a kiss on the check goodbye I started for the building. Inside I found the office pretty easily and when I got there I asked for Mr. Blake, after telling him who I was and that Amanda had sent me he nodded and got out a form for me to fill out. After I was done he handed me a paper with my locker and combo number on it and gave me directions to the locker room mine was in. He said if the combo didn't work to come back and he would give me another one but if it did to leave through the back door to the locker room when I was done and I would find my way out easy enough.

After thanking him I followed his directions which took me down several halls before I finally got there. It was a little bit smaller than a couple of the other locker rooms I passed on the way but it still held a good number of them. I found my locker easy enough and tested the combo and it all checked out, as I searched for the door in the back I found the showers and bathroom in the back to. After going through the door I came to a stop as I was faced with a bunch of cheerleaders doing a routine in the middle of the gym I just walked into. I was about to turn back before they noticed me but the door shut with a loud noise alerting all of them to my presence before I had the chance.

They all stopped and looked at me but quickly turned back to each other and kept on doing what they were doing. I was about to turn back for the door when a hot little number came around the backside of the group and started heading towards me, I was looking from her waist to her boobs and when she was almost 10 feet from me I finally looked at her face, "Sam," I say in surprise but she doesn't say anything as all she does is plant her hands on my chest and shoves me back through the door.

"Sam," I say again but before I can say anything else she jumps up and wraps her legs around my waist and plants a hard kiss right on my lips as the door closes. The force of her jumping on me moves us back until my knees hits a bench and we are forced to sit down. As we fall onto the bench she doesn't let up so I just go with it and start kissing her back, soon we are making our pretty hard as she is grinding her panty covered pussy against my now hard as a rock cock. This goes on for another few minutes before she reaches down and starts unbuckling my pants, once she has them undone she gets off of me then bends down and pulls my pants to my ankles then hops back on my lap and continues kiss me.

I have one hand on her skirt covered ass while the other is behind her neck trying to pull her even harder into the kiss like it was even possible as she raises up a bit then reaches down and pulls her panties to the side and with the other hand she grabs my cock lines it up then sinks herself down on my slowly. We both groan out into each other's mouths as she impales herself onto my hard cock. She starts off slow but she eventually works herself into a short but quick pace all the while we never break contact from each other's lips. She has an orgasm moments into her quicker pace, letting out a long moan that escapes between our lips then minutes later right as I was getting ready to keep myself from cumming she has another orgasm. This time she does break the kiss but rests her forehead on mine as she screams out in ecstasy. As she comes down from her cloud she slows her pace and resumes kissing me, we had had some pretty passionate kissing before but this seemed slightly different but at the same time even better than before so I didn't think about it I just kissed her back with as much intensity as she was giving.

After a few minutes she stops and breaks the kiss and pulls back to look at me, then with a smile she gets up off of me then starts to get on her knees while she says, "I can't have any cum leaking out when I go back to practice but I can swallow it," just before she pops the head of my cock in her mouth.

I don't think I had received a blow job from her yet but she sure knew what she was doing, and the whole time she was deep throating me she had her bright blue eyes locked with mine. With her expert skills and with how sexy she looked sucking my cock she had me off within a few minutes, I came with a grunt and somehow I managed to never break eye contact while she swallowed my entire load without dripping a drop.

As she finishes she lets the softening head out of her mouth with an audible pop and smiles at me for a second before she jumps up and starts kissing me again. I know most guys would find kissing a girl right after she swallowed his cum to be disgusting but I figure if she is willing to kiss me after going down on her I should man up and do the same, plus it's my own cum and the taste is diluted and goes away after a few seconds anyway. She finally breaks the kiss then stands up and starts straightening her clothes and hair as she asks, "What are you doing here not that I am complaining or anything."

"Amanda told me to come get a locker and then Mr. Blake told me to go out the backdoor when I left," I answered.

"Oh she did did she, well I will have to thank her for the present later," Sam said grinning at me.

"What do you think she planned it or something," I said.

"Of course she did, she knew I was horny from not being able to use my stud all weekend so she probably set the whole thing up," she said with a smile.

"Oh so you missed me then," I say with a grin.

"Damn straight I did, no man has ever made me cum as hard and as much as you have, you're like my new favorite toy for a while so I hope you don't have plans for after dinner tonight because I plan on fucking you silly tonight," she says in a very sexy way.

"Can't wait, I'll just have to let all my homey's know a little she devil has demanded my presence and I can't back out of it," I say with a smile.

She giggles then says, "Well tell them whatever you want but tonight you are mine, now get out of here I have to get back to practice."

She kisses me one more time then rushes back through the door, once it closes behind her I take a deep breath and take in all that just happened. It was all very unexpected but it had to be one of the greatest moments of my life, I have had a quickie in a semipublic place before with Alex but that was us just being horny while we were out and about somewhere together, this was just the two of us running into each other and then going at it. And it was awesome but at the same time slightly weird, all the other times I had been with Sam there was some sort of domination thing going on, at least for part of it but this time there was none, it wasn't really a gentle loving fuck either but it was still different.

After gathering my thoughts and pulling my pants back up I decided I would leave through the gym like Mr. Blake wanted me to, sure Amanda probably only told him to say that so I would run into Sam but I wanted to see her as I walked out. A few of the cheerleaders looked at me as I walked across the side of the gym to the doors on the other side with the exit signs but most were concentrating on the formation they were in. At the top of one of the groups was Sam being lifted up in the air as she held a leg up behind her, I gave her a wink and she gave me a smile as I passed.

The whole thing ate up most of my break so instead of making my way to the computer lab to surf the net I found a bench by one of the big open grass areas and just sat and reflected back on what just happened for the next 20 minutes. Eventually it was time for my next class so I made my way across the grass to the building on the other side. The next class was just as boring as the rest of them well besides English of course, it was a smaller class with only 30 students and half the time we just went over safety procedures for the lab. I was too preoccupied with still thinking about what had happened with Sam earlier to pay any attention to anyone else in the class and it was all a blur to me.

It finally let out and I headed back to the house where I crashed on my bed and took a short nap. I was awaken by my cellphone going off around 5:30 and I answered it without looking, "Hey silly boy make some of your mom's sugar cookies tonight for dinner, I have been craving them all day for some reason."

"Ashlyn," I say.

"Of course it's me, who else would be calling you a silly boy and demanding your mom's cookies all in the same sentence," Ashlyn says.

"Sorry you just woke me up from a nap."

"Oh sorry about that, well I will be home in a hour or two, I'll help you cook while you bake the cookies and you can tell me all about your first day then," she says.

"Ok sounds good, later."

"Later," she says then hangs up.

It was 6:45 and I was already in the middle of cooking dinner when Ashlyn finally came in, "Hey sorry I am late, had a few professors to see and research to do."

"It's cool, I've pretty much got dinner all set, just a little stirring and flipping over the next 30 minutes and we are good," I say to her with a grin.

"Well I am still sorry, I promised to help with dinner in exchange for cookies, you didn't happen to go ahead and make them did you," she says with her little puppy dog eyes face she makes.

"You weren't here and I wasn't able to get around to them sorry," I say.

She hangs her head with a sigh as I reach under the counter into the cabinet I was hiding them and pulled them out and set them right in front of her, she looks down then straight back up with me with a big smile, "I went and started on them right after you called," I say.

"Oh Drew you're the best," she exclaims as she picks one up and takes a bite, "Oh God those are good, thank you so much."

"No thanks needed, I wanted to make them, besides I knew you were stressed out today," I said turning to stir something.

"Really and how did you know that you're just a silly boy," she said with a giggle.

I laughed then said, "Come now, you only eat sweets every now and then and it's never because you crave them unless you are stressed."

"Oh look at you all paying attention and what not," she said with a giggle.

"Please I also know that you only drink coffee at night if you are studying or if you are worried about something, you also bite your nails when you're nervous and the only time you sing in the shower is when you are really happy and that you have to put your right shoe on first every time but yet you put your left sock on first, would you like me to go on," I say grinning at her.

She shakes her head and says, "If I didn't already know you all my life I would have to say that is a little stockerish of you."

"Hey I also used to know what time of the month I should avoid pissing you off in," I said which earned me a slap on the head, "Hey! Has it started already, let me know when so I can start keeping track again," after saying that I got another two slaps to the head then we started talking about each other's day as I finished up the cooking while she had another 2 cookies before I made her stop before she ruined dinner.

After dinner was done she helped me set it out on the table and she went upstairs to let everyone know it was done. I noticed a few of the girls weren't there which was expected with classes and everyone's friends all being back on campus. Ashlyn sat on one side of me and Sam took the other side, Sasha took the seat directly across from me and gave a little smirk as she glanced back and forth between the other girls when she knew I was looking at her. I knew she was just trying to rattle my cages and get me to believe what she thinks about them to but I didn't play along and instead struck up a conversation with Tiffany sitting right next to her.

After everyone was pretty much finished I got up and announced that I also had desert for them tonight, I went and retrieved the 3 extra sheets of cookies I made and brought them back out to them. They all started giving me praise for how good they were as I passed them out and when I was done and back in my seat Ashlyn leaned over and whispered, "Hey I thought those were my cookies, I wanted more."

I smiled then whispered back, "Don't worry I made a tray all for you and have already put them in a bag and hid them in my room."

That earned me a big smile and a kiss on the check and as we turned back to the table I caught Sasha giving me a smirk again. After everyone was done I started cleaning up the table and Ashlyn helped me do the dishes. It didn't take us long and she was soon going up to her room to study. I decided to go lift some weights in the gym area for a bit since Sam took off after dinner without saying anything I figured she changed her mind about to night.

The ladies had a nice gym setup but as expected it was geared more for women than men though they did have a nice weight setup going, if I was planning on doing any bulking I would have to go buy some heavier weights for it but it had enough to be able to keep me fit. After a short 30 minute workout I headed off to my room for a shower, it was nice and relaxing and if I really wanted to I could probably go to sleep right after I got out but who goes to sleep before 9pm in college. I finished with my personal grooming at the mirror and with a towel around my waist I opened the bathroom door and came to a halt once I entered the main room.

Standing right in the middle of the room was Sam in her cheerleader uniform with her hands behind her back, I just stood there looking at her from her toes to her head and before I could snap out of it she said, "I told you I was coming for you tonight, don't look so surprised."

I swallowed hard and answered, "Well I thought you changed your mind and I didn't expect you to be wearing that when you came either."

She giggled and said, "Well I saw how much you liked the practice one I figured I would show you the game one and by the looks of it I was right."

I didn't get what she meant right away and she finally nodded downward and of course I looked down to discover my cock was sticking straight out in the towel. I looked back up with my face reddening a little to which she just gave me a big grin then bringing her hands from behind her back she slapped down her whip into her hand, "I've already turned on the sound proofer so don't bother screaming," she said.

I gulped again and was thinking about running but again when faced with Sam's domie side I grew intrigued instead for whatever reason. She pointed for the bed and I walked over to it staring her in the eye the whole way, she told me to turn around and bend over on the bed to which I did without question. As I sat there waiting for whatever it was that was going to come next I briefly pondered why I was doing this, I was never one to like pain let alone one to just give up all control and let something like this happened but there just was something about Sam that made me want to please her so I just did what she wanted.

She whipped me a number of times on my ass but I noticed it wasn't as hard as she did the first time, after a while she stopped and came and laid on the bed in front of me with her legs one either side of me, then said, "Now my stud get up here and lick me until I say stop or else."

I crawled the few feet between us and found her bare mound under her cheerleading shirt, I raised my head and said, "No panties, look who is being naughty."

"I'll show you naughty later, I said lick," she said before reaching up and giving me a slap on the ass with her whip.

"Yes ma'am," I said then dove back down to start my job. I wouldn't give into her right at first, I teased her a little with small short licks on the outside of her lips a few times and a few kisses right on her clit before I really started giving her head. Her first was a mild one just two minutes after I started and her second she let out a few loud yelps as she came and also a few slaps to my ass with her whip as well. During her build up to her third she gave me a few slaps and told me more and when she finally did cum she screamed the whole time and whipped me over and over in fast succession causing me to finally lose my shit.

She had pretty much finished cumming when that last smack cracked me, she looked surprised at first but seconds later she was saying yes, I growled loudly as I popped up from in between her legs then pounced onto her pinning her arms down to the bed and before I even realized it I had taken her to the hilt in one powerful thrust. And I didn't ease into the fucking at all, I started pounding her right off the bat. There was no pleas for me to stop or any trying to push me off of her though at that point I don't think I would have even responded to them anyway, but she was enjoying all that I was doing and I kept it up through 4 orgasms from her before I finally came with a loud yell escaping my mouth as I did.

I collapsed on top of her out of breath and she wrapped her legs and arms around me pulling me even closer to her as we both laid there catching our breath. Eventually I came to and fluttered my eyes open and realized what I had just done, I tried to lift myself off of her but she just pulled me back down smashing me back into her, "Hey hey, I'm sorry about that."

She let out a light laugh as she turned her face to me and then gave me a deep kiss then breaking it she said, "You kidding that's what I was hoping was going to happen, that was great."

She kissed me again and let me roll off of her but she kept her lip lock and rolled onto her side with me. We made out for a while before she broke the kiss and asked, "Can you go again?"

I laughed then said, "Not like we just did but I could probably go again if wanted to give mini me a little incentive."

She giggled, pushed me onto my back and while she started crawling down she said, "Oh I think I can manage that."

A few seconds later she was taking my cock into her mouth which responded very fast and was hard as a rock seconds later. She gave me a wonderful blowjob for another few minutes before she sat up smiled then turned around with her ass facing me and got on all fours then looked back at me and said, "Come on, doggy style this time."

I didn't need to be asked twice as I hoped up onto my knees and took up position behind her, I lined my cock up and slowly pushed into her. I had just fucked the shit out of her but her love tunnel still felt as tight and warm as ever. I fucker her slow for a minute before I slowly built the pace to a nice steady one, after she screamed out an orgasm I picked up the pace until I was fucking her almost as hard as I was doing earlier and the whole time she screamed out "YES!" every time I drove in all the way. Her second orgasm had her shaking all over until she finally detonated and got her release with a scream, when she was done she just collapsed, her arms and legs no longer able to hold her up.