The Sororities New Man Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was worried so I bent down and whispered in her ear asking if she was ok, she just moaned out a "Keep going," to me so I did. I pulled her legs back a little so her hips laid flat on the bed as well and started fucking her with slow deep strokes until I noticed by her increased moaning that she was getting her strength back and then picked up the pace. Her next orgasm was a really big one, not only was she screaming and shaking but this time her pussy pulsed and shook so much I was briefly afraid she was going to snap it off but the wonderful feeling it was also causing my cock quickly took that thought away and replaced them with the joyous feelings of release as I slammed into her a couple more times as I came with her.

I fell to the bed beside her as I tried to catch my breath. I must have dozed off because the next thing I knew I was opening my eyes wondering what was giving me such good feelings and I found that she was sucking my cock hard again. I raised my eyebrow to her questionly , "Seriously again," I said.

She popped off my cock and giggled, "As long as you can get it up again I'll do all the work this time."

She popped the head back into her mouth as I let out a moan and started remembering how great she was at being on top earlier today and thinking how much better she might be with us being in a bed this time instead of a bench in a locker room I started to get hard fast. As soon as I was at full mask she hopped up and got into cowgirl and started lowering herself onto my shaft. We both moaned as she took all of me in and then after a few little circles she did with her hip while I was all the way in she started moving up and down on me. She picked up the pace and I was amazed at how fast she was able to go, normally I eventually have to start helping or bucking up to meet the girls thrust to get a fast enough rhythm going but not Sam, she knew what she was doing so I just laid back, closed my eyes and enjoyed what was happening to me.

She road herself through one orgasm which she screamed through while slamming as hard as she could back down on me in quick succession until it passed then she fell on top of me bringing her lips to mine. Her hands grabbed the sides of my head as she Frenched me with more passion that I could remember getting from her, I brought one hand up and put it behind her neck pulling her even harder into the kiss while the other one found her hip and helped her keep pace. She didn't slow her pace to much but it did lose some of its forcefulness so I just helped her slam herself back down onto me with each thrust a little harder. After about 10 minutes of this she broke the kiss and while still leaning over me with her face inches from me she said in a very sexy voice that almost sounded like a growl, "I'm about to cum again, cum with me."

"I'll try baby but I don't know if I will be able to this soon," I replied almost sad that I couldn't give her what she wanted though part of me didn't mind one bit that it kept going on longer.

She grinned really big and said, "We'll see about that."

She then lifted herself up by her arms and held herself above me while she continued her thrusting. Then I felt something spectacular on her down stroke that caused me to gasp and lose my breath, I had felt something like it before but I was not expecting it right then. I didn't feel it for a few strokes but the fourth one I felt it again and gasped again, my eyes darted from her tits to her eyes this time to discover she was looking back down at me with a big grin. "What was that," I asked almost gasping.

"What you mean this," she says grinning right before she does it again on her down stroke.

This time the feeling caused my whole body to tense up a little and push up into her trying to get deeper, "Yes that," I finally say after a moan that escaped my mouth.

She giggled then did it again twice on the next two strokes causing my eyes to roll back into my head in pleasure, "You had to of felt me do that before," she says.

After I was done moaning and could talk again I said, "I have but I didn't know you could control it, I just thought it happened only when you had an orgasm or something."

She giggled again and said, "Well it used to only happen then but then in high school I really got into cheerleading and I started building up muscles I didn't even know I had and then I discovered with some work I could control the ones down there so now I can do it whenever I want."

And as if making her point she did it again three times in a row causing me to almost lose my cool and blow my wad before she is even able to get hers. She kept the same slower pace she slowed to while she demonstrated her skills for a minute after that then picked it up again. She would do her little pussy squeezing almost vibrating thing every now and then as she road me moaning, I would moan out with her every time she did and give her a nice extra hard thrust on the next stroke using my hands on her waist. A few minutes later she started driving herself down even harder so I used my arms to help on each one, then it happened, it was something I would never forget for as long as I lived, it was a first for me, it was the day a women had ever made me cum on command.

It wasn't really a command, not like the ones she normally gave but it was still amazing, she started doing her squeeze thing a bit more 30 seconds before and while it felt incredible I wasn't near ready to go yet. Sure it brought me to the brink a few times but I knew those would be a small orgasm compared to the big one I was building up to so I stopped myself from taking them. But then she leaned down putting some of her weight on me then brought her right hand to my cheek turning my head so I looked right up at her in the eye she said, "Listen to me," then the next part she broke each word out to coincide with each hard forceful down stroke, "I...Want...You...To...Cum...Right..." she slammed back down on me twice more then louder than before but far from a yell she said, "NOW!"

Each of those finally thrusts she did her squeeze thing extra hard and the two before she said now were pretty much a constant squeezing ripple through each stroke. And a few more seconds of this would have gotten me off anyway but what really got me in that moment was the look in her eye as she said all that just grew and grew until she said now, when she said it the brightness in her eye that was building reached its tipping point, I watched as her eyes flashed with extreme pleasure and combined with hearing her say now I erupted along with her.

There was no loud screaming from her this time but just a bunch of moaning from her and grunting from me, it would seem tame for her to an outside viewer but I could tell that this was one of the best orgasms of her life because somehow we never broke eye contact. As her eyes danced with the brightness of pleasure it felt like I could see straight into her soul and see and feel the pleasure it was feeling right now. I would find out years later in a conversation I had with her one night we decided to go out drinking and reminisce about the past that she saw and felt the same thing that night, and apparently it was a first for her to that night. She had of coursed made guys cum at will before but never with that good of timing, usually they went to early or many strokes after she said to, me at the time was just amazed that she was able to get me to right when she wanted me to. Up until that point sex was mostly physical to me, yeah sure I liked to have some kind of relationship with someone even if it was just your basic friendship because it always felt better than with some random stranger. But this was different; it was like we were bonded in that moment and I had never felt anything like it up to that point.

I didn't think about what just happened to much right then but I did later the next day in a boring class. When we both finished we just stared at each other gasping for breath for a few moments until she slowly leaned down and kissed me in a way that was another first for me to. It felt loving, like something more like lovers would do, I had kissing felt almost like this with Alex before as we were really close to each other to begin with but the way me and Sam were kissing right then felt more like I was kissing my soul mate or something. Again I didn't really think about any of this much until later as I was just caught up in the moment, I just lost myself in it and enjoyed it.

We made out like that for a few minutes until she broke it but kept her lips inches from mine as we both just stared at each other while we gasped for breath. A minute later she slowly closed the space between us again and we continued kissing the same way. We broke away the same way a few more times then continued until our kissing started to slow and before long we had pretty much stopped kissing but still we were lip locked. As we laid there with her still on top of me baked in our passion and pleasure high we were having we slowly drifted off into a blissful sleep.