The Sorority Prank

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh Jessica!” I cried out as she continued to thrust until I was completely finished.

I finally half sat up and embraced the young woman holding her close to me. “You’re far fucking out,” I whispered to her. Jessica flashed a beautiful smile at him and we quickly made plans to meet again very soon.

Regaining my feet, which let me tell you was a chore in itself I slightly staggered over to where Nicole was watching the secretary of the sorority, Stephanie Stephens. As I mentioned earlier, she was wearing a silk white blouse buttoned to the collar, and tucked into a slate grey knee high skirt, with a dark blue blazer and penny loafers.

I had been planning on having sex with her too, but by this point in the proceedings I had to say no. Stephanie was so freaked she couldn’t even look at me, but instead was staring at her feet.

“Stephanie!” I exclaimed. “Look at me!”

The pretty dark-haired girl reluctantly raised her head. I could tell she was attempting to just look at me in the eyes. ‘Well, she surely isn’t the sharpest knife in the drawer, is she? I thought. What a spoon! She’s embarrassed to looked at a naked girl.’

All of the sudden I just felt too tired to mess with her anymore than necessary, plus she was so pathetic she wasn’t worth much time or effort on my part. “Stephanie,” I said again. “Strip off right now!”

“What?” she exclaimed, turning bright red.

“Come on, Stephanie,” I declared. “This isn’t exactly a new concept. You were going to make all those young women over there do the same thing.” As I spoke, I observed the young women candidates for the sorority had all donned their apparel except for Rebecca, who had remained totally nude for some reason. Damn, if she didn’t appear more beautiful each day that went by.

Returning my attention to Stephanie, I was provoked to anger, something which I can usually avoid, when I recognized she had done nothing in terms of removing any of her clothing.

“Stephanie!” I screamed as I threw my two hands onto her silk white blouse and, hooking them into the collar, I violently pulled straight down and ripped her blouse completely off. Stephanie squealed.

Yes, that’s what I said – she squealed, like a little piggy all the way home. Before she could move and do something that would cause me to become even more angry I pulled off the rest of her clothing and left her standing as naked as I was. Then she was really squealing – oink, oink.

“Shut up!” I snarled at her and threaten to backhand her. She flinched and ducked.

I wouldn’t have hit her. I only hit people in self defense, but she didn’t know that and she was acting like such a wimp. She was going to help leave all these poor young women out here five miles into nowhere, but she couldn’t begin to take her own medicine.

It may sound like a simple sorority prank to you, but anything could have happened to them before they reached their dorms. Sharon came over and snapped several pictures of Stephanie standing completely nude also. ……….

It was explained to her and Brittany that if for any reason those girls were not chosen for the sorority or we heard that the hazing procedure had started again we would make these pictures public. Brittany insisted she understood, while Stephanie appeared to be in a state of shock.

They both begged for their clothes being utterly humiliated standing stark naked for everyone to see, and I just laughed at them.

At that, they got a lot more than those girls would have had; they were allowed to drive their autos home. I warned them with a smirk to be careful on the way home to not get pulled over by the cops.

Man, can’t you see that scene in your head? ‘Step out of your car, please.’ Actually that happened to me, but that’s a story of the future.

The sorority ‘rushes’ all went up by the road to wait for Sharon to make the necessary amount of trips to get everybody home. Jessica had taken some with her along with Kristine and Nicole.

I think she just wanted to get the real skinny about me from my friends. Rebecca had been kind enough to wait back with me, while I searched the area to make sure we hadn’t left anything incriminating.

As I’ve mentioned, she had remained naked. I don’t think at this point she knew exactly where her clothes were, because of her outfit having been carried up to the cars earlier in the evening.

We were holding hands as we walked around the area, when suddenly we heard a man’s voice demanding in a harsh tone, “What the hell are you two girls doing way out here naked?”

And then a tall figure stepped out of the undergrowth, but he was still protected by the shadows, so I couldn’t get a good look at him. I don’t mind telling you, I was scared shitless!

There’s a lot of serial killing nuts out there. The adrenaline was racing wildly through my body, as I whispered to Rebecca, “You run to the right and I’ll go left.”

Rebecca began to laugh, which I thought was way inappropriate for the situation, even if she were in shock and then she announced, “It’s Eric.”

And the figure stepped out more into the moonlight and it was Eric. And he was stark naked! God, he was beautiful, six feet, three inches of the most gorgeous sex machine I have ever seen. I was so happy so see him and then when I remembered how he had just scared me shitless, I became extremely angry.

“What the hell are you doing?!” I angrily demanded, stepping quickly toward him. “Scaring us like that?!”

Oh God, he threw back his head and guffawed his awesome laugh, which always gave me goose bumps and watching the lines of his beautiful neck melted my heart on the spot.

Throwing myself into his arms and hugging the hell out of him, I demanded, “And where are your clothes, young man? What exactly do you think this is?”

My lover answered me by picking me completely up and beginning to kiss me as quickly as he could. I wrapped my legs around his waist and returned his passion kiss for kiss. Jesus! It was wild! I was so love in him.

Laying me gently on my back on the ground, Eric knelt in front of me. His dick was longer than I had ever seen it. I think he was really getting off on Rebecca watching us. I know I was. I spread open my legs for him and he very lovingly rammed every last millimeter of his huge erection into me.

Wow! I thought I’d gone to heaven one more time. I swear I felt it coming out my ass. Eric began to thrust with his monster hog of a penis, at first slowly and then faster and faster. I was arching myself as much as possible to facilitate him reaching every last bit of me.

I happened to glance at Rebecca and she waved and smiled. I smiled back. I was so glad she didn’t look totally freaked out. I didn’t want any more Andreas’ on my conscience. I sat up halfway and clutched Eric as hard as I could. He enveloped me in his complete embrace and we rocked like that until we both shot off together. God, I was so in love.

Eric whispered, “You’re the best, Bubblegom.”

“Of course,” I smiled and kissed him. Mwahaha!

The End

12