The Sorority Sisters: Creme No. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Susan, I stayed in the bedroom the rest of the night. I was crying off and on. I just felt terrible, yet I also know that I found the whole thing very erotic and exciting. I can't really explain it any better than that.

We went to church the next morning and hardly said a word to each other. I think we were both afraid to bring it up. We were supposed to go out to an Easter brunch with some of his friends after church, but I told him a little lie about having a terrible headache. He dropped me off at the house and said he would be back after the brunch. He had planned to take me to the airport that afternoon for my flight home, but I didn't feel like I wanted to deal with this anymore. So I took the coward's way out and wrote him a note explaining that I was going to catch a cab to the airport.

I just left, even though it was about five hours before my flight was due to take off. It was easier for me killing that time alone at the airport than being around him. I wasn't mad at him or anything. I just felt terrible guilt and shame. Does that make any sense? I guess it was the society taboo thing, right?

I should tell you the next part, too. He tried calling me several times later in the day, but I avoided taking his calls. Then on Monday afternoon I finally accepted a call from him at work. I knew I couldn't avoid this forever. We had a pretty good conversation. We were each apologizing to the other and each of us was trying to take the blame for what happened. By the end of the conversation things were pretty much ok. He told me that he would get one of those pre-nup agreements if that would make me feel better about things. I did tell him that I was happy for him as long as he was happy. So, Susan, at this point I would say everything is pretty cool between us, and I am greatly relieved about that.

Susan, I love you so much.

***********

Post Note:

Katie and I have talked about this at some length and I think she is well on her way to accepting that what she did, while frowned on by society and morally taboo in our world, was a natural act fed by rampant emotions and her own desires to hold a more central place in her Dad's eyes. They seem to be reconciled, but I doubt they will ever again lie together as lovers. But who knows when it comes to the emotions of men and women in love. Or in lust.

Warning: Children, do not try this at home. (Go to a motel.)

Susan

12