The Sorority Sisters: Jackie No. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then the phone rang! It hadn't rung all afternoon and now it rang! The answering machine finally took it and thank God it turned out to be a political survey. Part of me wanted to scream out for help, for release as the invader continued to assault my poor cunt. Not yet, my mind screamed to me; I wanted this experience.

I came again. This time it was ripples through my abdomen and convulsions in my cunt as I took all of my bindings tight in and my body arched as much as it could. . I looked at the clock again. Five minutes! Only five fucking minutes had passed. I wished I had thrown that fucking clock out. I was already sore. My clit was throbbing and my nipples were aching. I reached my left hand to my breast and tried to relieve some of the pull of the chain and hanging dildo there. It didn't work, it only pulled harder on the other nipple when I lifted the weight from one side. My thrashing around made the dangling plastic dick jump and dance on the chain and that jerked and pulled on my nipples and tits. This was the point I knew my game would get to, where I went from fun to torture.

You told me that a ball gag would make me drool. I saw in the mirror that you were right. My lower lip was wet and there was a string of drool crossing my chin. I knew that soon it would be dropping on my tits. I was crying and pleading into the silencing gag for my freedom and for release. All the while, the uncaring vibrator continued to ravish my clit. My thighs were soaked and sticky and what I could see of my cunt juice looked almost creamy around the head of the monster impaled in me. The head had worked slightly inside my crevice, so it now held me wide open and forced my clit into the hood where it got no mercy. I was being raped by a mechanical toy, a sex machine. It ran on relentlessly, with no care for my suffering.

My mascara was running, my hair was sweat plastered to my head, and I still had more than half an hour to suffer before Jacob was due. Fucking clock!

I pushed up with my toes, I jerked against the ropes, careless of the pain it caused in my nipples, and I fought for freedom. Useless. I was stuck, bound hard and fast. I was at the mercy of the clock and my boy friend's reliability. I began to feel a little panic, almost claustrophobic. I was unable to move, unable to stop or avoid the abuse from the electric toy. What if Jacob didn't come on time? What if he didn't come at all? Oh God. I could do nothing but surrender.

Then the extra sensitive flesh of my cunt was going from pain to pleasure with no apparent transition. I would suffer then cum, each cycle taking longer, each period of pain mingled with the passing and coming sensation of pleasure. I had already lost count of orgasms that I had planned to count so carefully. There was almost no difference between the orgasm and the torment.

I regained my mind enough to remember the baby oil. I managed to pick it up with my left hand and then squeeze a stream of oil aimed at my throbbing cunt and the sadistic invader. Somehow, I managed to get some oil where I needed it. It didn't matter that I was a wet, sloppy, slobbering mess down there; the oil added a brief respite . It also added a new dimension to the constant agony in my clit. It revived me and within moments I was thrashing around in an orgasm at a new level of intensity.

I lost it then. I don't think I actually passed out but I did leave my mind. I collapsed into the chair and just let my body jerk and thrash and throb on its own accord. My head rolled back, I do remember that and my arms went limp but my tits, my cunt and my insides were on fire from all the contractions and non-stop assault.

I know that I came again, several times while in this state of semi-consciousness. I could feel the pulsations running through me, feel the almost unbearable sensitivity and unremitting attack.

I came back with a heart-rending scream. The only place it was heard was in my own head, of course. I was in the throes of a convulsive orgasm and stretched tight in every muscle of my body.

I peed! My bladder released in a rush, an unstoppable stream of pee that soaked my seat, the chair, and my legs. Funny, but the soaking gave me relief as it lubricated and provided a temporary shield between me and the vibrator head.

I could barely see but what I did see in the mirror shocked me. I was a wreck. I was sweat soaked and my careful body painting was now smeared from the rivulets of sweat and drool running over my body. I looked drunk, drugged, ravished, fucked, and unlike I had ever seen myself other than in fantasies.

I had held onto the bottle of oil so I gave myself another squirt of it and immediately felt its effects.

I couldn't think. It was all I could do to breathe. All I knew right then was I wanted to cum again. I wanted to cum and never stop. I wanted to suck that vibrator into my cunt and have it there forever. Then it hit me. That was the most painful and beautiful experience of my life and the waves sent shivers through me starting at my head and working down to my cunt. My legs cramped from tension and I didn't care. My nipples were on fire and I didn't care. My voice was hoarse from the trapped screams and I didn't care. All I wanted was to let the feelings take me. If it killed me, I didn't care.

Just as I was coming through this the front door opened and Jacob stepped in. I didn't care. I was in hell and heaven where pain and pleasure meet and people lose themselves to what their bodies want, crave, demand.

I was in that super sensitive cycle when Jacob finally stopped stammering and asked if I was OK. I couldn't answer him with my voice but I know my eyes were begging. I'm not sure what he had to say as he took in the scene in front of him. He lifted my chained dildo and read the message I had painted on my tits and tummy.for him. Then he dropped it causing me to scream and jerk in pain.

I was climbing back into a frenzy now, with him there to watch me, to see me like this. He walked behind me and released the gag, then carefully pulled it from my aching jaws. I didn't realize how much my jaw hurt until it was released.

He asked, "Are you sure?," referring to my request that he take me.

I don't know if I spoke or nodded my head or how I answered him, but he was back in front of me taking his clothes off as I came yet again in a long moaning climax. Then he was beside me and his hard cock was in my mouth.

I have never wanted to suck him so badly before. I wanted to take him down my throat to my cunt so I could feel him fuck me in both places at once. I moaned around his cock through another orgasm as he came in my mouth and over my face. When he was finished he unplugged the vibrator and I collapsed with relief even as I tried to push my cunt against it to get more.

Jacob worked me loose of the bindings and carried me to my room. There he propped me on pillows face down and used the oil to lube my ass. He roughly undid the dildo from my chain sending sharp spikes of pain through each tit and down to my toes. All I could do was groan. He placed the head of the 10 inch vibrator at my ass and slowly pushed it into me. As I bucked back against it he slipped a finger in my loose and aching cunt and made me cum again.

He rolled me over with the dildo still in my ass and fed his cock into my mouth again. He still tasted of his cum, or I did, it doesn't matter other than I loved it for the first time. I had never liked the taste before. Now I wanted more.

When he was hard again he quickly moved down and in one stab pushed into my cunt. There was no resistance, I was so loose and wet that three of him would have fit, but my cunt instantly clutched at him and I felt like I was going to live forever on his cock . He pounded me, fucking me like a whore, a slut. I did scream again, but still hoarse and weak it was not more that a whispered cry.

I don't even know if I came. The last thing I remember is him pulling out of me and cumming on my tits and face again.

I woke this morning more sore than I have ever been. I ached everyplace. I couldn't close my legs and my nipples were red and inflamed around the rings still in them. I was still a mess, still covered with his cum, my cum, my pee, my sweat and the remains of the paint and makeup I had so carefully applied the day before.

I showered and tried to wash my cunt as much as I could. Even the shower wand hurt in a memorable way.

My only regret is that I didn't think to set up my camera to record the whole thing so I could relive it visually until I am strong enough to do it again.

•* * * * * *

Post Note:

As I look back on this event, I am stunned by how fast my jackie turned. In three or four days she went from a nervous, reluctant stranger to a reckless, lust crazed, self abusing submissive. She was initially shocked and put off by my blunt approach, asking that she submit to me. Then she slid down the slope to:

"I reopened your message and have been reading and rereading it long enough for my hair to dry. Maybe coming back to you naked is an indication of where I am headed, I don't know."

And then she became almost teasing and flirtatious:

"I will be online most of the day, as I am working on a project for a client. I am scared and excited."

And then she filled out my Sexual Categories interest survey, telling me about her sexual history, interests, and desires. This was a significant concession, a signal that she wanted to explore eroticism with me. The resulting discussion about Forced Orgasms became a spring board to a fantasy of experiencing such a physical arousal, something that she, and most women, have never known. Now she is a member of an elite group of women.

This woman, a woman I do not know very well yet, amazes me. She tip-toed into my tent like a nervous horse, ears back, nostrils flaring, flanks quivering, and then she took the bit in her mouth and raced off with it.

I wish she had not taken so many dangerous risks. I encourage risk taking, reinforce it in my girls, but not unnecessary, life threatening ones. I will not let a woman of mine be left bound and alone for more than a few minutes. Fires do happen. And I am always leery of gags. I like them and the effect they have on a girl, but they also scare me. She obviously cannot speak her safe word, so she must have an alternate signal to tell of her distress. But if no one is in the room to see her, what good is that.

Anyway, enough preaching. The funny thing is, I still do not know if jackie is going to be my sub. She has adopted the lower case spelling of her name to signal submission, but who knows? Whatever happens, I am glad I have had a chance to play with her, stir her juices a little, and provoke her boy friend. I have already told her that if she submits to me I would like to have someone like Jacob as my partner in controlling her. I always need such a partner, and Jacob seems an obvious choice.

I hope you have enjoyed jackie as much as I have. I think she is a courageous woman, if a little reckless. And she is certainly an inventive and imaginative girl. Self bondage is not the easiest thing to do. (But it does get easier if one is willing to shut down the escape options.)

If you have enjoyed her, please tell her so. I want to develop a longer term relationship with her, and any reinforcement for what she has done will help. Selfish? Yes. But I will continue to share her with you, if she elects to stay with me.

Susan James

PS Please vote and leave a message for jackie. I will forward to her anything you leave here.

###

12