The Sorority Sisters: Jenna No. 02

Story Info
She gives a stranger the intimate gift of her body.
1.4k words
4.44
25.7k
5

Part 17 of the 30 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 05/24/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Introduction:

This is Jenn's second dare. This time I asked this innocent to take the next step, to give her body to a stranger for his simple pleasure: a brief touch of any part of her body he chose, and to do it in a public place. It took her some time to work up to doing this, which may tell you a little about how new she is to this kind of submission and exhibitionism.

I ask that you be gentle with this young woman. She is just beginning her sexual awakening journey.

Susan James

********

Hello Mistress,

Wow Susan, today was the day. It was so incredible. I slept until about 7:30. I woke up thinking about the day ahead of me. I get so hot thinking about your dare. I was playing it through my mind as I seem to have been doing a lot the last several days. I had unconsciously opened my legs and was lightly rubbing my pussy. I grinned to myself when I realized what I was doing, but continued to rub myself until I had a nice warm orgasm. Ummmm, a nice early morning orgasm sure does feel good. It is certainly a nice way to start the day.

I went to the bathroom, took a nice hot bath. I spent a little extra time and care shaving my pussy knowing that some lucky man was probably going to be touching it today. I wanted it to feel ultra soft and smooth for his exploring fingers. I rubbed some moisturizing cream into my freshly shaven mound for the final touch. It felt perfect.

I finished my makeup, added a touch of perfume and went to the closet to pick out my outfit. My sexy little sundress worked so well on my first dare that I wanted to wear it again. This time, though, I decided not to wear a bra. Even without the bra, my breasts filled out the dress nicely. Although, with the low cut neckline, it would be obvious to anyone looking that they were hanging freely. I finished the last touches on my hair, strapped on my heels, and went to the mirror to check myself out. Wow, I felt so sexy and naughty knowing that there was nothing under my dress. I loved that feeling, Susan. Thank you.

As I drove to the mall, my nerves began to pick up. I remembered the incredible rush that I had felt during and after your first dare. But this time, a strange man that I chose would be touching me in my most intimate places. How would he react? Could I really do this?

As I walked into the mall, I took a deep breath and said to myself, "Girl, lets go make some lucky guy's day."

As I walked through the mall, in and out of stores, I noticed that I had caught the attention of several guys. One even winked and nodded his approval. They were a real boost to my confidence. But I had not found the right guy yet. Then, I few minutes later, I saw him. He was sitting on one of the benches toward the end of the mall. He looked as if he was sitting back, relaxing, reading a magazine. I pretended to be looking at some items in a store front to make sure he was by himself. He was very nice looking. He had a strong, outdoors look, with tanned features and a day old beard growth on his face.

I walked over to him. "Excuse me, Hi, I'm Jenn, do you mind if I sit here with you?" He looked at me with a gorgeous pair of blue eyes, and said "Absolutely, please have a seat, my name is Ben."

"Hello Ben. I need your help. I am acting out a dare and have to do this under penalty of punishment. I want you to touch me briefly, but intimately. You can touch me anywhere on my body that you wish. But just once, and only for a moment or two. Will you do that for me?"

I had run that request through my mind so many times, but I still stuttered a bit as the words came out. I felt so embarrassed. What if he turned me down?! He looked at me, with a concerned look on his face, like not believing what he had heard.

"Ben, I assure you, I want you to touch me," I said, and I then reached down and slowly pulled the hem of my short dress up, showing him my smooth, bare mound. I don't know who was breathing harder, me or him.

He looked at me and said, "Really?"

I gently took his hand and laid it on my upper thigh. It felt so hot. Susan, I could not believe I was doing this. I was tingling all over. I sat back as I felt him move his hand up to cup my pussy with his hand and fingers. I took in a sharp, deep breath. He hesitated, but when I opened my legs a little more, he continued to rub up and down my slit. I was on fire. I could feel the heat rising in my body. I had become so wet, his middle finger slipped easily between my lips into my core, but he did not penetrate fully into my vagina. I moaned softly.

I let him rub me a few more strokes, then I pulled his hand up, kissed his fingers, and said, "Thank you, I think we need to stop now."

Then I felt forced to say, "Ben, you were so nice helping me with my dare, can I do something for you before I go?"

He looked at me and said, "Your breasts are so beautiful, can I touch them?"

I told him that would be OK, but he must hurry before someone catches us. He reached into the top of my dress and held my right breast in his strong hand. He was gently squeezing it and then rolling my nipple between his thumb and forefinger. That sent a shiver through my body and I let out a whimper and another soft moan. I pulled his hand from my breast, smiled at him, and thanked him again for helping me with my dare. I straightened my dress, kissed him on the cheek, and got up and started walking away. I turned back, looked at him smiling, and said, "I hope to see you again, have a wonderful day."

My legs were weak and trembling as I made my way back through the mall. My body was flushed with heat. My nipples were still erect and hard from my stranger's touch and feeling so turned on. I was so glad to get to the car. I didn't think my trembling legs could go any farther. I sat there still shaking and breathing heavily. I was giggling to myself from my excitement as I finally started the car and drove home.

All the way home I thought about what I had just done. Susan, I could not believe I had exposed my pussy to a strange man, in the middle of a mall, and then let him touch me intimately. I was so excited my whole body was tingling with a rush of hormones. Since I had left home this morning I had experienced a wide range of emotions. I had been nervous, anxious, scared to death, hot, horny, blissful, relieved, and extremely sexy. The whole thing was the most intoxicating feeling I have ever experienced.

I spent the rest of the afternoon just relaxing around the house in a purely blissful mood. I wanted this feeling to last all day. Twice throughout the afternoon I found myself with my eyes closed, reliving the events earlier with my stranger, masturbating to orgasm, remembering the feeling of his most intimate touch.

Oh my, what a truly wonderful day it has been.

Mistress, sorry this dare took so long to accomplish. It will not happen again. I hope I am doing good. I really want to try more. I look forward to your next dare.

Sweet Dreams!!

Your sexy exhibitionist,

Jenn

********

Post Note:

Isn't she cute? We have moved on from here and her subsequent stories will post soon. Jenn is turning into quite a sexy girl. Stay tuned.

Susan