The Sorority Sisters: Mika No. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I can honestly say that this was a different challenge for me. I have never had a problem with a gag reflex so taking a man's cock deep into the back of my throat is no problem for me. However, stretching my mouth to accommodate the thickness of Mark's erection was new for me. I'm guessing he sensed this, for he had me stand, took me by the hand and led me back to his bedroom. There he assisted me up onto a raised four poster mahogany bed that had the softest mattress I have ever laid on. My body just melted into. He lay down in the middle with his head on a pillow and suggested we sixty-nine for a while. Being in his bed was much more comfortable and allowed me to please his cock with my mouth and tongue more easily. I guess he liked my technique because the man was oozing pre cum steadily into my mouth. Or maybe he just had not had a blow job in a long time. Tee hee.

Feeling his lips and tongue pressing against my pussy was incredible. My pussy was extremely sensitive from all the earlier foreplay. Not only can Mark tease the lips of my mouth but as he began to explore the nether region I realized his tongue was much bigger than I had originally felt while kissing him. He really knows when and how to please a woman with what I felt was a smaller version of his cock. Mouthing over me, pulling each lip, nibbling my clit with his teeth and lips while flicking his tongue lightly then somewhat roughly over and around my nub, it was becoming more difficult to pleasure him at the same time. I was moaning so much with his cock in my mouth that he laughingly commented that my mouth felt like a vibrating pussy. When Mark began to alternate tongue-thrashing my ass and my pussy, I could not stand it anymore. I needed release from this young man and he seemed to want me to have it. I rose up and leaned back enough to let me ride his mouth and concentrate on his talented tongue. I felt like I was on a roller coaster ride and the ride was coming to an explosive end -- a very explosive and drenching end.

After edging or cresting (as some would call it) more times than I could keep track of, I begged Mark to allow me to cum and to expect a very wet orgasm. I leaned forward and gripped his hard cock with both hands, my forearms braced on his hip bones. My legs had begun to shake, and I was moaning and grunting (can you believe it?) as I peaked and climaxed to a very explosive orgasm.

As I came, I lost track of what was happening for long moments, as though I was on the verge of passing out. But I still had a good grip on his cock. As my belly clenched with my orgasm, I felt myself flooding Mark's face and mouth with squirt after squirt of cunt fluid. I opened my mouth and plunged down on his cock. This time I was able to take him deep into my throat, touching his sac with my nose. I don't know what happened but my mouth and throat seemed to accept his fat cock more easily, and I began fucking his cock with my mouth and throat, easing off and back down again. And again.

I felt his sac tighten and his knees rise up off the mattress, and I knew he was close. Maybe his deep moaning into my pussy was another clue. I continued to stroke his cock with my hands and salivating mouth. It was when he grabbed my wrists and pulled them back up over my butt that I knew he was ready to explode. I had no choice in this position: face down on his cock, breasts squashed on his belly, his cock buried in my throat. I had to accept all that he had to give and hopefully not choke or gag while swallowing. And I wanted his gift.

His first release hit the back of my throat and I swallowed it the best I could. On the second and third release Mark raised his hips and moaned loudly into my inner thigh. He unleashed a torrent of cum down my throat. If the volume of pre-cum is any indicator then in Mark's case I should have been prepared for the volume I was receiving. No lie, Mistress, the guy shot at least ten times into my mouth. Not only that, but he actually tasted the best I have had in a long time.

With his semi hard cock still in my mouth, Mark let go of my arms so I could lift myself. That let me clean any remnants of his orgasm with my mouth and tongue. As I did this and with me still lying on top of him, he massaged my butt with those strong hands of his, alternating to my back and thighs.

I got up and off Mark to get my wine glass from the nightstand. I climbed back on the bed without spilling a drop. I took a sip and leaned into him to release the wine into his mouth. As he swallowed, I began to kiss him around his mouth and chin and down his neck, tasting my own cum in the process. I took several more sips, providing him a taste then me a taste while I sat gently just below his stomach, knees on either side, with my butt crack pressed against the head of his cock.

Reaching to set the glass on the nightstand, Mark leaned into my right breast and sucked the nipple into his mouth. I saw that the clock read 12:30 in the morning. I told Mark that I should be going and he proceeded to squeeze my breasts and alternate between both with his wicked tongue and hot mouth. I soooo wanted to stay and go another round with this young man but thought we should continue this another time.

As I attempted to get Mark to hear me again about my need to leave, he suddenly sat up and rolled to his right so that he was on top of me. He had me on my back with his body between my thighs and my arms raised above my head. He continued to explore my breasts with his tongue, teeth, and mouth. I was already aroused but became more so because of how sensitive my breasts and nipples are, especially after orgasm. The wind can blow on them and I begin to get aroused. Mark was now holding both my wrists with one hand (not like I was really struggling to get loose) and it felt so erotic to be held firmly like this. I was whimpering and moaning as he bit my nipples making me not want to leave.

I really did not want Mark to penetrate me this night. I wanted to pace our second time together but in all honesty he was making it so hard (again, pardon the pun) to resist not having him fuck me. My mind was racing with the thoughts and events of the evening, my wonderful and satiating climax, and how his talented tongue made me feel. Sort of like the pre-cum/climax factoring.......if his cock was as good as his tongue I was in serious trouble.

Mark continued to hold my wrists in place above my head and alternated his mouth over both breasts, but while doing so he used his free hand to stroke his very hard cock against my pussy lips and clit. With just the slightest of penetration, I could feel the tip spreading my lips apart and his bulbous head pressing against the opening as he moved it back and forth, stopping to find the opening but not going any farther. Was Mark like this with every female or did he all of a sudden get creative over night. I doubt it was the latter. What do you think?!

Mark finally released the nipple he was tormenting, and looking into my eyes, asked if I still wanted to leave. I told him I should, but if he kissed me like he had done earlier I might have to reconsider. He slowly leaned towards my face, taking each of my wrists into his hands and holding them in place above my head. Pressing his lips to mine he began to gently bite the top lip and then the lower one. While doing this, he slid forward with his hips, laying the shaft of his cock in the very moist cleft of my pussy. He continued to suck, nibble, and lick my lips, taking my tongue into his mouth and sucking it like you would suck another man's cock. A talent worth discussing at another time.

I slowly raised and lowered my knees to my chest, which brought my hips up and down, causing my pussy to stroke the underside of his erection. He stopped kissing my lips and moved to my jaw line, cheeks and forehead, then to my ears. I could tell he was just as excited as I was. While he was licking my earlobe I whispered that I wanted him to put the head of his cock just inside my pussy. Pressing against my aroused opening, he popped the head inside and let it sit there like a cork.

I moaned into his ear and told him how good it felt to feel his head just inside my pussy, and how I wanted to feel his thick cock pressing farther inside of me, an inch at a time. I asked him to kiss me as he did this and to not stop until he was pressed against my pelvis, so I could feel his balls resting against my ass. His lips met mine and we began a combination of French kissing and moaning, while he slowly, inexorably pressed his cock deep into my belly. When our pelvic bones met he stopped and held it there.

He wasn't long enough to hit bottom which was ok with me, but his thickness made up for that. The walls of my cunt were stretched so much that he was gripped tightly by my vaginal tunnel. As we continued to kiss he began a slow hip movement that gave me an instantaneous mini-orgasm and the lubrication to go along with it. This seemed to give him what he needed to now take control like he wanted to.

He released my arms and hooked his under my knees. He pressed my legs back against my chest and began to fuck me deeply and slowly, pleasuring my pussy with his cock as had with his tongue. He fucked me harder and harder, twisting clockwise and counterclockwise. Then his pace was slow and then fast, alternating with complete withdrawal and holding just inside my opening, the fat head teasing that sensitive ring. I was breathing heavily now, covered in a sheen of perspiration, and begging him to fuck me like the stud that we both knew he was.

I was now able to take his pounding and girth without any problem, and knew that if there was another orgasm in me he would find it. I felt full to the limit, stuffed with cock beyond anything else I had felt. His cock was churning my cunt into froth. I knew that now I could just relax and watch Mark's cock plunge in and out of me. His body language and his facial expressions as he fucked this married woman's pussy for his own pure sexual pleasure would tell me when he was going to cum.

After what seemed fifteen minutes of pure cock-penetrating pleasure, Mark pulled out and began to stroke his cock. He watched me watching him get off. One of things I enjoy with my husband and another male lover is watching them masturbate to an orgasm and having them shoot their cum onto me – onto my face, tits, stomach and bush. Mark knelt above me, sitting on my lower belly, his hand stroking his fat wet cock, smiling down at me. His second orgasm of the evening was nearly as prodigious as his first, providing me with another enormous amount of fresh sperm. He splashed it all over my belly and breasts, coating me with warm, living semen. God, do I love that. Mark opened his eyes and smiled that wonderful smile. Then he laid down on top of me and pressed our bodies together, his sperm squishing wetly between us. We turned sideways and kissed some more, caressing each other as our breathing returned to normal.

I complimented Mark on his stamina, his skill at teasing me and arousing me, and his willingness to provide unmatched pleasure. Between kisses, I also told him that my husband knew about our coincidental meeting at Wegmann's, and that is was due primarily by my Mistress providing the idea and incentive to act it out.

Mark asked if my husband knew about my wanting to meet him again. I told him no, not yet, and maybe not in the near future. I asked him what his thoughts were and he said he really enjoyed being with me and felt we had found something special in each other, even if it was only to be physical. He also indicated he did not want it to be just this one time nor did he want me to go home but to spend the night and fuck each other again in the morning.

I'll conclude with not sharing what my decision was at this time. That is for another letter.

Hugs & kisses Mistress,

Mika

P.S. - You might have opened the flood gates Mistress. :)

*****************************

Postnote:

I think Mika's post script was prophetic. Since this encounter with Mark she has become .... well, I don't want to overhang the market. Stay tuned.

If you would like to see what Mika decided, and when her decision had its effect, read Part Two.

We hope you had fun. Please take the time to vote and leave a message for Mika. These girls need your encouragement.

Susan James

12