The Sorority Sisters: Tori No. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It took a couple of them quite a while, and by the time the third guy shot off inside me, my ass was really sore, not to mention being coated inside and out with cum. Then I was made to clean all their cocks ... and you know how, by now. As disgusting as that is, I think I am getting used to the taste, and it certainly adds to the degradation and humiliation.

By the time they left, it was almost 2:00 AM, and I could barely hold my head up. Dan carried me to bed, and he held me until I went to sleep, but I was awake again in half an hour. I was too wired to sleep for long.

Now that I'm home and you've given me another wonderful orgasm, it all seems like a dream; like it was some other girl doing all that last night. Susan, I wish I could tell you and your readers convincingly enough, just how degraded, and yet excited, something like last night makes me feel. And yet, I know, if not for the residual pain in my body, I'd be off to the beach or shopping today, with only my memories of the pleasure and the shame. I would keep it all hidden, until it started to eat at me again. This overwhelming desire to be humiliated is intoxicating! I know it sounds funny, since I had told you I wanted to slow things down, but OMG!!! I would have taken any whipping, or done anything Dan or Sarah or those men asked, once I was resigned to pleasing them. Is this a normal reaction?

Okay. I'm going to sleep, if I can. Maybe when I wake up I'll go onto the beach and show my red marks off like you suggested, if they're still evident. I hope Gary doesn't get home too soon. I think I might have to dress like a nun for a day or two!

I love you, Susan!

~Fuck Toy

* * * * *

Post Note:

Fuck Toy Tori is coming along fine in her quest to earn her name. And she is getting help from an (almost) incestuous affair with her Daddy-in-law and their shared lover Sarah.

She has now introduced a new girl, Sarah's friend, into her marital bed, seducing her husband into committing adultery, and then letting him seduce her into a threesome with his new lover. Such a skilled, manipulative bitch. Or should I just say, a woman.

We are still trying to figure out how to get a man into that bed for Toy. Right now we are on the verge of a five-some; four women and Gary. Poor man. It isn't fair to do that to a mortal man.

I had intended to go back and harvest the sexual escapades that I have had with the Toy, that led up to where we are now. But I couldn't resist submitting this account immediately. With the ink and her pussy still wet.

Please leave her a note or send her a message. And vote.

Thank you,

Susan James

12