The Sorority Tribunal

Story Info
College male caught in sexual conspiracy.
4.4k words
4.45
29.2k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The evening started as it usually does on a Saturday night, with me at my desk, studying for an exam on Monday. My second floor apartment is located on the edge of campus, but it is adjacent to sorority row. I have lived there for 2 years. As a premed student, I know I have to excel at my studies so as a result my social life has suffered. I have had only a few dates in college and generally am occupied going to class or studying. However I do fantasize on occasion, usually ending in masturbation in the bathroom where my roommates are unaware of my activities. As my house is close to the sorority houses, I frequently view the beautiful young women entering the house with their dates and on occasion I can hear the squeals of ecstasy from the coeds but can only imagine the sexual adventures in the house, especially in the house that is closest to me, Iota Mu Phi, or as I call it, the IMP's

So to tell you about my story, I was preparing for my biology exam on Monday morning..This Saturday night was slightly different. I looked across to the IMP house, I could see that one of the shades was halfway open. Usually, all the shades are completely drawn 24 hours a day. The opening was large enough that I could look into the window, and saw 4 sorority sisters gathered in the room. From what I could tell, they only had panties on and they were all bare -breasted. I could not see their faces as the shade was obstructing my view of anything else.

After watching for about 15 minutes, I saw each of them reach for what appeared to be a vibrator. They had a bottle of oil and each applying a generous portion to fingers and they applied it to their pussies. The lights were quite bright, and gave a glistening appearance where the oil was rubbed. Simultaneously, they touched the vibrators to their clitoris and obviously, I could see they were enjoying themselves.

Tonight, I was alone in a house and it was dark outside, so I watched the event through my window, which I fully opened. I pushed my desk slightly away from the window, and couldn't help but release my hardened cock, and slowly started to slowly masturbate while watching the activities. This was probably the most erotic experience I have encountered in my 2 years in college.


After about 10 minutes of their masturbation activities, the first sorority sister had an obvious orgasm, and subsequently, each of the other 3 followed suit. It appeared the last sorority sister to have an orgasm was the winner, as the other 3 sisters got down on their knees (facing opposite the window) and bowed repeatedly. I could feel at this time my own orgasm starting to build, as I was stroking more vigorously, as I saw the winning coed continue to massage her pussy with the oil. I accelerated the vigorous pumping on my cock and my orgasm was building. Then, the next thing I knew, spot lights were turned on, and there were several bright flashes of light as my ejaculation occurred, spraying cum over the window sash. I realized I was fully exposed, I quickly pulled on the shade and ran to the bathroom to clean myself. The rest of the evening, I was fantasizing about what I saw at night, but also wondering whether my exposure would have any repercussions.


It didn't take long to find out I was in more trouble than I had anticipated. I signed on to my e-mail at the end of the night, there was a message from Jennifer@IotaMuPhi.edu.. I can tell from the suffix that it was coming from someone else in the University. I opened a message, and there was a picture of me with my cock in my hand, pumping vigorously and my face clearly visible. Below the picture, was the message "We have a complaint from the members of the sorority of your lewd behavior. Your case is being considered by the IMP tribunal "

I could not sleep the night, afraid what was in store for me. I know that if that picture ever was placed on the Internet, I would be thoroughly embarrassed and need to leave the campus. I would need to make up some excuse for my parents and relatives why I was no longer in school. I would be the brunt of abuse from fellow students. I knew that whoever had the photo had a very potent incentive to make me do whatever was required to make amends for this indiscretion.

The next morning, I received another e-mail, which gave me further instructions:
"Report to the IMP house at 11 p.m., Monday. The tribunal to consider your innocence or guilt of lewd behavior will begin at that time. If you fail to appear, any collected evidence will be released to the University community on the Intranet.

I didn't understand why this sorority house full of beautiful women would have any interest in pursuing this tribunal as they all appear very sexually knowledgeable. Watching me masturbate could not be offensive to these women. I had heard from some of my other classmates that there were rumors that the IMP's were sexually adventurous, and some members liked to humiliate males for retribution for some of the privacy violations that have occurred in their sorority house.. I know they have been the subject of certain indiscretions such as stealing their lingerie from the local laundry, or peaking in their sorority windows.

I arrived at 11 p.m. promptly on Monday night. I was not sure to what to expect, but thought it best I give a good impression so as to make this problem go away quickly. I wore a jacket and tie, I was cleanly shaved and had even polished my shoes.

When I knocked on the front door, one of the sorority sisters, dressed in a very short skirt, stockings, a shear blouse with a black satin bra easily visible. No one else appeared to be in the sorority house, the house was dark and quiet. She pulled me to aside room. Then in a quiet voice, she said to me

"I am Jamie, and I will be your attorney tonight and represent you in front of the judge. These are very serious charges that you are facing and they have some very damming evidence in the form of videos and pictures. The sisters are all getting very frustrated at some of the indiscretions of outsiders and they see this as a way discourage other campus males from violating their privacy. If you don't follow exactly what I tell you, I can guarantee you that the pictures and videos of your lewd behavior will be in every e-mailbox within 24 hours"

She then said "I am intending for you to plead not guilty, as I believe the 4 sorority who were involved are more interested in tormenting you for masturbating while viewing their private activities. They know that most any male who was watching their activities would do the same, but obviously not in front of the wide-open window."

She continued "In other words, you were entrapped into masturbation, and didn't take the necessary precautions to do it in private." She looked at me from head to toe, and nodded in approval that I was dressed in appropriate attire, showing that I also took the tribunal seriously.

Jamie added. "I will be back in a few minutes and accompany you to the tribunal. The opposing attorney is somewhat vindictive when it comes to sexual harassment, and if you are guilty, will certainly recommend an appropriate remedy for your activities."


I waited in the room for about 15 minutes, and Jamie came back and took me down the staircase to the basement of the story house. The room was arranged with a platform with a table and chair at the front of the room, obviously for the judge. There was another very attractive female in the table to the right. She was dressed in a dark business suit, taupe nylons, black four-inch stiletto heels and a blouse with a deep cleavage.. In the back of the room were the 4 sorority sisters, but because of the bright lights facing me, I could not make out their faces. The only other person in the room was a very muscular female, dressed in uniform including tie, hat, skirt and handcuffs hanging from her belt. She had a badge on her uniform, and a nameplate "Naomi". Also attached to her waist was a 7 inch wood rod that was carved in the shape of a cock. Jamie and I entered the room, I was shown my chair, and Jamie sat in the chair next to me.

"All rise" said Naomi.

Jamie told me to rise and lifted my arm. She told me in a whisper that Trudy was the other attorney representing the sorority sisters. She also stood, but the sorority sisters were behind me and I dare not turn around. In walked this 6 foot statuesque female with a long black robe, gold wire rim glasses, and bright red lipstick and fingernails. She stepped up on a platform and sat down in her chair. I sat down as well as the rest of those in the room. The judge was sitting directly in front of me, and my gaze could not help watching her legs underneath the robe. When she sat down, the robe opened and dropped either side of her legs. She clearly was wearing stockings as there was a reinforced toe and heel, seen with black patent leather high heels with a peaky toe. She crossed her leg over the other, and immediately started to dangle her shoe from her stockinged toe. My cock started to harden immediately

Judge Jennifer-"James, you are here to answer for your lewd indiscretion on last Saturday night. This tribunal will be held in accordance with the charter of Iota Mu Phi.. I will be responsible for hearing the evidence, deciding on your guilt or innocence. I understand we have evidence that you were masturbating in public view while watching our sorority sisters in their bedroom on the second floor of the sorority house. Are you guilty or not guilty?"

Jamie stood and said "my client wishes to plead not guilty on the grounds that he was entrapped into this activity from the scheming sisters. This is part of a conspiracy in order to humiliate this male"

Trudy immediately stood up, and emphatically pounded her fist on the table and shouted "Preposterous,our. sisters must be entitled to their privacy in their own bedroom. They should not be subjected to masturbating males outside their window"

Testimony was then taken from each of the sorority sisters involved. One of the 4 sorority sisters involved in the event was brought to the front, but she was wearing a mask over her face so I could not identify her. She told about the events of the night quite accurately. She admitted that the window shade was inadvertently left partially opened but explained that since they were on the second floor, they did not think their privacy could be violated. No questions were asked about their sexual activities that night. The other 3 women were also brought forward, again with a mask to avoid identification and gave a similar accounting of the evening events .

I spoke in a low voice "Jamie, don't you think you should question them about the competition that they were playing. How did the spotlight come on exactly at the right moment to get the picture . Don't you think this would prove that this was intended in advance?"

Jamie told me that we don't want to irritate the judge so we can minimize the eventual punishment. None of those activities were sufficient to excuse my behavior, she told me.

"Punishment?" I said " Are you telling me that I am going to get some type of punishment?"

Jamie looks somewhat amazed at my naivete "Absolutely, don't you understand that you're playing a necessary role in one of their sexual games? As they say, your fate is sealed "

"What kind of punishment can they administer?" I asked

Jamie said "James, you're not the first male who has been caught in a sexual conspiracy. Just be respectful to the judge and this will be over soon"

After each of the sorority sisters gave their testimony, they showed the video of me masturbating in front of the window and the high definition photo captured my image of me vigorously masturbating, with my cum squirting over the window. I saw the judge watching it intently, and she brushed her roble aside, revealing her entire leg including the stocking tops that I had suspected to be present. I don't think this was accidental. Her shoe dropped off the platform leaving her stockinged foot dangling . She reached below the table, massaging her toes directly in from of me. The distraction was adding some sexual excitement in place of the anxiety I was feeling about my fate.

I asked Jamie if I should testify in my own defense. She looked at me, shaking her head and said "nothing will affect the outcome of this tribunal after seeing that video. I had not seen it prior; it appears they are getting very good collecting their evidence" Jamie had obviously represented previous victims at these tribunals.

The judge spoke: "I need 15 minutes of deliberation and will be back to give you my verdict" . Judge Jennifer got up and left the room. As before, Naomi said "all rise". As she left, she approached directly in from of me to retrieve her shoe, which she replaced on her foot, leaning on the table where Jamie and I sat. She looked directly into my eyes and I heard her whisper to me "You naughty boy, you need a spanking" . .

Precisely 15 minutes later, Judge Jennifer returned. "James, the sisters of this sorority must have their privacy and we want to put an end to the prying eyes of the male perverts so prevalent on this campus." I find you guilty of invasion of privacy, and public lewdness.

After a pause, she followed with a getting " I sentence you to " lick or 'licken " for each of the offended victims. Attorneys, the interval in this instance will be one minute. Counselor, explain to your client his punishment, and we will meet in this very room at midnight, Saturday night. "James: I will see you at that time to carry out your sentence."

After everyone else left the room, I was alone with Jamie.

"Jamie, what is this lick or lickin' punishment she mentioned?." "And what does the interval of one minute mean?

" James, you'll receive a package on Friday containing your outfit for the Saturday evening. Make sure you wear the specific items you were given, if you don't you will be nude for the entire night.. Report here at 1145: P.M. as you don't want to be at all late. I have seen the judge change the interval to 30 seconds if you don't follow the instructions precisely. You will be required to orally service each of the 4 sorority sisters. Upon initiating each event, you must say "I'm sorry sister to have invaded your privacy" and then you have one minute to bring her to orgasm with your tongue only. If you cannot do it in one minute, you will be administered a swat to your bottom with the ceremonial sorority paddle and you will start the next minute and repeat this sequence every minute until orgasm is complete. You will continue until each of the victims is satisfied with an orgasm.."

I went home that night, somewhat fearful that my endurance to perform oral sex on 4 women will be inadequate, but I certainly don't want my bottom spanked. I haven't had a spanking since I was a young child.

I did receive a package, which contained a pair of thin leather briefs and vest. The briefs contained only a small pouch for my cock, and it would be difficult to achieve an erection without being obvious to all. At 11 pm on the evening of the punishment, I put on the briefs and vest, with sweat pants and sweat shirt so I can remove them once I arrive at the sorority house.

Jamie was there to greet me, she was looking stunning in her black heels, dark hose, and sexy tight dress. She had me take off the sweat pants and sweat shirt, led me to the basement once again. The 4 sorority sisters were in the back of the room and there was a leather reclining chair. Judge Jennifer was at the front of the room. As I entered, I was told to remove my sweatpants. Judge Jennifer was now dressed in a tight bustier, breasts protuberant at the top of the garment, with gray stockings attached with 8 garters. She wore red heels, and her fingernails were bright red in color as at the trial.. She obviously prepared to administer any spankings that were required. She brought down the ceremonial leather paddle from the wall at the front of the room.

"Is the first victim ready?" She asked

With that, the first sorority sister took a seat in the leather chair. In front of the chair was a small kneepad for me to kneel on. She was dressed in pantyhose that had the appearance of gartered stockings with large openings in the pelvic region, so access to her pussy would be unimpeded. She pulled her feet up on the chair and I positioned myself in front of her. I was mesmerized with a whiff of enticing perfume. As I am somewhat of a nylon fanatic, I actually found my first duty to be quite arousing, thinking this could be more fun than I expected. I could feel my cock expanding the tight leather pouch in the briefs. Without thinking, I started to immediately lick her pussy and received my first swat on my rear, bringing me back to the reality of the situation.The crack of the paddle was loud, breaking the quietude of the room.

"Jamie, please again instruct your client how to proceed or he is going to end up with a very sore bottom before this is over."

I reassured Jamie immediately that I remember her instructions, and said "I'm sorry sister that I invaded your privacy", was given a nod by Jamie to proceed again. My tongue immediately touched the first sister's clitoris, and I needed to flick it only for about 45 seconds before she had an intense orgasm.

The second sorority sister then approached the chair, but instead of sitting in front of me, she bent over so I would have to approach her from behind. She positioned herself, spread widely, with her knees on the arms of the recliner. She wore a pair of tight panties that had a long slit over her pussy. This would be somewhat more challenging to reach her clitoris, but I do have a long tongue. "I'm sorry sister that I invaded your privacy" and started to service her pussy. I gave her long strokes and could see immediately that she was getting excited. After 30 seconds, she position herself so that my tongue was at her vaginal entrance, so I could actually fuck her with my tongue. She then rocked back and forth and just as the first minute was ending, had an intense orgasm. I again avoided a swat on the rear, but only by a few seconds. My ass was still stinging from the first paddle I received.

The third sorority sister then assumed her position on the recliner. She was wearing unusual panties. The panties had a nylon hood attached to the crotch. I soon found out the purpose of this outfit. "I'm sorry sister that I invaded your privacy". Then, she grabbed the back of my head, and positioned it in front of her pussy and it was held in place by the nylon hood. Underneath the hood, the panties were crotchless. She secured my head within the hood by tying the cord, making it impossible to move my head . My mouth was held in place, firmly against her pussy and I could not alter from the position. I wondered if this was intended to prolong the oral sex without precipitating an orgasm. I did my best to manipulate my tongue , but actually the tip of my nose was against her clitoris and my tongue against her vaginal opening.. The inability to flick her clit with my tongue made it obvious it take longer than a minute and soon felt a sting of the paddle on my bottom, which was covered by the leather briefs or else I would be in real agony.

"James, you should start your second minute, what do you say?" asked the judge

"I'm sorry sister that I invaded your privacy" but it was garbled with my tongue in her vagina.

The judge said "we can't understand you, what did you say?"

I tried again and as I try to speak the words, I heard giggles and laughs from those in the room.

"We still can't understand you, James. We want to hear your apology."

With all my effort, I pulled my face away from her pussy, and spoke the words, this time more intelligible

12