The Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

We moved to the kitchen to prepare dinner. He sat near me closely observing me, enjoying the profile of mine from various angles. I could physically experience his eyes massaging every part of my body and soul. Life had become an oblivious euphoria.

Furtively I noticed that his eyes were glued to my back. I wiggled and swayed them deliberately for his benefit.

'Your mid-section and the butts are well proportioned. A perfect feminine body is hour glass shaped. Such a body is best suited for biological womanly functions. Jasmine also has such a body but yours is more prefect as you are more to the slim side and your legs are more delicious.'

'Thank you honey, do you like Jasmine?' I lisped.

'She is well proportioned. But she is not you.'

Then I felt him kneeling behind me and his nose burrowing deep into the valley between my butts. Supportively I arched back supporting myself on the table. I groaned in a frenzy.

'Oh darling,' I heard me saying.

He lifted the gown and pulled down the panties and buried deep into me from behind. His tongue, like a heifer feeling out the udder of its dam, found my bottom hole and snuggled deep into it. The feeling thereof was exquisite and ineffable. At the same time his hands were making love to my nether globes gently massaging them. My bottom seemed to have a personality of its own and was bucking uncontrollably. His sweet tongue became a phallus and my ass hole a hungry vagina. I lost control of myself during the next ten minutes. I was growling and hollering despite myself. Fortunately nobody would hear us being in our cozy isolated nest high in the clouds.

I when floated back to reality I found him still glued to my hole and softly kissing it.

'That was something, do you enjoy my bottom so much?'

"Yes, look I wetted my pants eating you,' he showed his drenched crotch. I laughed.

Back to normal, we proceeded to resume the suspended culinary chores.

'Mommy,' he cooed.

"Yes darling,' I looked back.

"Promise me that the delicious pee of yours will always be mine,' he begged.

'Let me see darling, let me see,' I smiled.

While I was a t the shooting location he called me over the cell phone.

'I am free this afternoon, shall I come and join you?'

'Yes my dear, I will be at Hotel Karthika, Fort Cochin. From Maharaja's college if you board a city bus it will take hours to reach here given the traffic. Go to the Boat Jetty and you can join me in 30 minutes. I will be waiting for you. As you are coming, I would rather dismiss the costume assistant for today.'

'Yes boss'

I laughed light heartedly.

He knocked at my door during the lunch break. We embraced and kissed. His hands naturally gravitated to our breast like a whiff of kissing breeze. They melted into his loving hands like lumps of butter.

He said he was thirsty, I laughed.

Frantically he knelt on the floor and hiked rolled up my underskirt and pulled down my wet panties that exuded my heady feminine scent. He kissed it passionately and stashed into his breast pocket and winked.

Gracefully I settled on his face and our most passionate and private expression of love happened again. I was as a whole melting and flowing into my darling, enriching him and fulfilling him. Again he gifted me with a sweet orgasm with his deft and lovely slithering tongue which massaged my core like a redeeming mantra.

'Now let us have lunch dear, you must be famished,' I said.

'I am full,' he proudly patted his stomach.

'No dear, you must get energy,' I chided.

We settled on the table and I opened the lunch box which contained rice, curry pickles and tuna fish. I rolled a handful of rice and pushed into his mouth. It was followed by a pinch of protein rich tuna. He also wanted to feed me. Thus we fed each other, we made love to each other's finger with our tongues, then we would lick our own hands with a sweet wink.

After lunch we settled on the bed and he opened my blouse and pampered our proud breasts with his magic hands. The nipples stood out in attention quite pleased by the attention they were getting. His gentle lips licked out the beads of sweat in the lustrous cleavage and ecstatically sniffed inside my armpits.

'It is getting late darling, I must get ready for the afternoon shooting session,' I got up.

My afternoon role was that of a high ranking police officer. The uniform was left on the table. Tomy came to me at the table and helped me comb and coil up the hair. Then with a pious dedication he proceeded to prepare my face with the regular cosmetics such as eye liner, talcum powder, light lip stick and a shade of rouge. He was immensely enjoying the process often kissing my bosom and murmuring illegible words of appreciation and awe. Words did not matter, everything was understood beyond words, beyond language. Once my face was done he sat back to enjoy the visual feast.

Suddenly Jasmine barged in ready for the afternoon session.

'Are not yet ready Susanna, it is already past two,' she said and stood mid-way gradually realizing that I had company.

'Oh my you have grown so big my Tomy. You mother has nothing to discuss but you with me,' she squealed and rushed to him. She came and hugged his face to her opulent bosom. Tomy closed his eyes and enjoyed the feeling of tantalizing feminine softness. Still holding him, she turned to me and noticed that my blouse was open inside the saree. She smirked.

'Get ready Susanna, it is time,' she said. Again she pressed his face to her breast with a warm loving gesture.

She is my most intimate friend and professional colleague. We have developed an equation that the people of Kerala approved of and appreciated. Yet it was awkward to seek the help of my son to change into police uniform. I had told her that my son was helping me in dressing as Tomina had left for good. Still it was embarrassing. Jasmine, on the other hand, was curious to observe the kinky mother -son intimacy.

'Let us do it darling,' I said gathering myself. But there was a problem, my panties were in his pocket. He turned from her view, pulled out the thing rolled it into a ball and squeezed into my hand. I put on the panties turning my back to her. She stood there as if in a trance.

Then he tentatively proceeded to help me with the police uniform. He delicately peeled out the saree, folded it and placed it on the table. Then he unfastened the underskirt and stepped out of it demurely. He adjusted the panties removing all the creases. He would certainly have kissed the front of the panties had we been alone. Then he made sure that the bra was perfectly in place and the cups are rightly cupping the right parts. I realized that Jasmine was standing there in a daze, she seemed to be going to swoon very soon. He opened the khaki shirt and helped me get into it. Very swiftly he put on the buttons and pulled it down to make it fit well. As a next step he helped me step into the khaki pants standing on his knees. He tucked in the shirt and zipped up the pants. Together we buckled the belt. As a final step he pulled out the service shoes and socks. I sat on the chair. He took my right foot into his hands and somehow overcame the urge to kiss it. His body registered his predicament, he was perspiring profusely. Very expertly he helped me put on the socks and shoes and fastened the lace.

A parting embrace and soul kiss was impossible.

'Now go back home dear and wait for me,' I said by way of parting. I observed a shadow of disappointment on my child's face.

'Don't be sad dear, I shall come to you in this uniform,' I whispered in his ear. It enthused him, being in pants holds the promise of retaining my fragrance from being stolen by the air.

'I wish I had a son like him, my daughter is all to herself all the time,' Jasmine whispered as though she was in a cathedral.

He was still on his knees lost in thought. Jasmine went to him and hugged his head again with a motherly warmth, his face was pressed to her flesh just below the blouse, just below her luscious breasts.

During the afternoon session, in between the takes she whispered to me, 'you are much more than mother and son dear, you are very intimate. I am happy for you. I saw your panties in his breast pocket, I saw the overflowing love you both are bathed in. I experienced the high voltage moments settling between you. Don't worry, not a soul will come to know about it. My husband of a bungler never ever loved me like that. Just follow your heart and nothing else matters. You both make an exquisitely sweet eternal pair.'

I was too embarrassed to respond.

When I reached home in the evening I found him on the sofa, keenly watching a film I which I was the heroine and I was in my early twenties, much younger than today. He came running to me and we kissed. His silken lips made love to my slimy tongue in a primordial rhythm. In my body thousands of poppies bloomed, my soul inhaled the heady fragrance of immaculate, selfless love. His hungry lips slurped in my sweet tasting saliva. His hands were subtly opening my shirt, even when our lips were locked, he un-tucked my shirt and opened my bra.

'Here my darling,' I offered one breast. He delicately cupped the shining red tipped semi globes. It felt like a feel of silken taffeta on our breasts.

'You are keeping our breasts all to yourself most of the time,' he complained.

'We have to be discrete darling, these sweeties are entirely yours. Remember that do not keep them unsupported for long. Once you had your full clasp the bra,' I said.

He began to lick and suck on my breast and goose pimples bloomed on my body like little pansies in the grass. My single mission turned out to be a cataclysmic orgasm.

'Oh darling, I cannot wait any more,' I croaked.

He sat at my feet and with elaborate care and devotion he removed my shoes and socks. Then he kissed each feet.

He unbuckled my belt, opened my pants and pulled them down. My panties were drenched. He kissed the gusset and pulled them to my knee.

'I am going to make love to you now, do you want to quench your thirst before that?' I asked.

Instantly he lied down on the floor and I opened my abdominal water bottle. Medicinal mineral water elegantly flowed from me to my dearest. Then I got on top of him and opening his fly in a hurry, I inserted him into me. I took his face in my hands and pressed our breast to him. It was to keep them from wobbling violently and also to heighten the pleasure. He was furiously sucking on one of the nipples.

'Let us come together darling,' I suggested.

Supportively he bucked from beneath. And we did come together. We lay there glued to each other. Our fingers were slowly and freely exploring the secret and unexplored recesses of each other. He was still hard and inside me. I took his sweet balls in my right hand and said, 'don't panic, it is only your mummy.'

Then I pushed one ball inside me, followed by the other. He gasped with pain for a moment. When he realized what had happened, shock shadowed his eyes.

'See now we are one body, you are being bathed in our vital cocktail.'

Like that we slept the evening away, our bodies locked. When I woke up I found that he had put on the bra perfectly and was waiting for me with biscuits and steaming coffee.

I settled on the dining table to have my refreshment. Tomy cane and put his head in my lap.

'did you have coffee?' I asked.

'No,' he greedily looked at my munching mouth. I offered him a biscuit.

'No, that I can have any time,' his eloquent gentle eyes spoke volumes. I smiled and melted. I bent down and opened my mouth to into his. The slurry of biscuit, coffee and my saliva poured into his hungry mouth. It was a heady kinky experience. We both enjoyed it and hours came to pass in blissful oblivion.

I had to be in Trivandrum for three days as part of a shooting programme. Separation was painful. I would have taken him along, but he should not miss his classes. He kissed and licked my pussy and boobs as if to get the last of me and was reluctant to get me dressed on the parting morning.

'I miss you, my heaven is with you,' he texted time and again.

The thought of my sweet darling thirsting and waiting for me has been weighing on me ever since I left Cochin. I have to make up for that. I did not urinate during the journey back home as I cannot deny my child what is due to him. The very thought of him was seriously moistening my panties. I was bursting with anticipation.

'I am coming darling,' I texted from the ground floor. The chocolate Jasmine had given me had melted in my mouth, it could be a kinky beginner, I thought. My body was agog with anticipation. When I burst open the door he ran into my arms.

Life is a forgetting and love is a forgetting of the forgetting. Love became the symphony of a thousand silent pains.

'Here it is darling,' I offered all the chocolate juice into his mouth. We kissed.

'I have not changed the white panties and the bra, dear. I kept them on for you,' I said amidst kisses.

He kissed my feet and pulled out the foot ware and kissed the foot ware too.

'Do you really want to eat me now, I am dirty, darling,' I cautioned.

'I lived these days away only for that,' he unbuckled my belt and opened my jeans. I helped him to peel down the jeans. My fragrance filled the room full blast. He sniffed it in obvious ecstasy, diving inside my open jeans.

'You can open my shirt and bra later, now lie down darling,'

Immediately he was on the floor delicately sniffing the panties.

'I have stored so much for you, drink carefully.'

He gulped up every precious drop. We had developed a method. When his lovely moth is full he would tap on my thigh and I would give him time to swallow the gift.

'I guess I have stored enough for you for a day,' I laughed.

'Thanks mother I was famished'

'I know son, do you love my three days sold panties?

'Absolutely, I will not wash it for the next few days

'You will love my bra, it has absorbed three days of my body musk'

'Yes, now give me some honey mother.'

I was absolutely wet. He was ravenously licking from my but to my clit. I had been waiting for this moment for three days.

'Darling be careful, I may squirt and chock you.'

'No my goddess I will not spill a single drop.'

I did not take much time, anticipating the explosion he was glued to my hole, I accelerated the process by tickling my clitoris. He received the violent load like the desert sands receiving the first rain. When the paroxysms' died down I reclined on the floor to recover.

'Have you saved enough for me,' I asked greedily looking at his obvious erection.

'"yes mother I did not play with myself, to save for you,'

'Let us see,' I opened his fly and pulled out the real man. No woman in the world will resist the charms of that tool. I wanted I t in my mouth and also in my pussy at the same time. I devoured him with a wonted ease. The familiar heady flavor spread in my mouth. I knew that we will not last long this time. With a little bit of pumping my mouth was full of his revitalizing feed.

'Let me sniff the natural musk of your breasts, mother'

I climbed on top of him, offering my glistening globular assets. Anxiously he opened my shirt and the front opening bra. I heard him gasping with excitement. He was deeply inhaling and licking in between the globes. I felt like purring like a kitten. To widen the pleasure I inserted the member into me, then his balls too. I heard his sigh of exquisite pleasure. He was making love to my breasts and armpits and I knew that I was going to come again just by the force of his adoring love, and I did.

He laughed.

'What?' asked.

'All the holes of a woman hold great promises.' This time I laughed.

'What?'

'I remembered Desmond Morris. His master piece book says that woman decorated all her visible holes, nose, mouth, eyes, ears, and all because she cannot flaunt her most delicious hole where the universe begins.'

I had to go to Trivandrum for acting in a serial again. For two day we had to remain separated. Then I thought of Jasmine who is all too anxious to have the company of my son. I called her over the phone.

'Now that I am out for a couple of days, how about your staying here with my son, Jasmine?'

'Wonderful, I have long since been dreaming that, I knew that you would share him with me.'

'No sharing period. He is mine. But when I am out of station, you can have him of course, on one condition- you should tell me everything that went between both of you to the minutest detail.'

'That is what I meant, I would send my daughter to my mother for a couple of days and I would be free to follow my heart.'

So that was settled. That night after an exquisite love making whilst I was relaxing on the floor with him I broached the idea. He was gently nursing on my enraged boobs making me comfortably warm and passionate.

'Honey, I do not want to leave you alone for a couple of days. I know you will be distraught. I have invited Jasmine to stay with you to give you company. Is it alright?'

'I don't know, you know what is good for us.'

Such a cute and docile baby. I have never seen such a submissive and trusting child. Well-endowed and at the same time not conceited. Always willing to please and never demanding anything other than what is willingly given. I never knew that such men existed. He is absolutely designed to make women happy. Early in the morning I had to catch Vanchinad express. As usual he helped me to put on the saree raining deep and passionate kisses on every exposed part of me. At last he planted long kisses on my pussy and nipples over the clothing. Then I officially offered him my used panties bra and shirt to sniff on during my brief absence.

In the evening Jasmine turned up after her work, she did not bother to go home to collect her things. The sun had turned crimson and was sliding down to the molten gold that the Arabian Sea had turned into. It was a hot and sultry day. He opened the door to her and she sashayed in exuding her feminine grace. She gave him a brief hug and settled on the sofa flinging her shoulder bag to the table.

'I feel so hot sweaty and icky after the day,' she complained and reclined.

'Can I give you a hot coffee Jasmine to refresh you?'

"Please darling, it will be wonderful.'

She thanked him with an enchanting smile when he gave her the steaming much needed refreshment.

"Shall I remove the sandals from your feet?' he asked looking at her strained feet.

'That will be nice,' she stretched her feet.

His hands were shaking with passion when he settled at her feet. His long fingers danced like feathers on her feet.

"Your feet are so small and quaint. I often feel that when my mother's nimble feet dance their way on this blessed earth, flowers sprout all along as the goose pimples of the earth. The same is applicable to your feet also.'

'If you love my feet, please give them a massage and let me relax a bit.'

"It is my prerogative and pleasure sweet lady.'

She closed her eyes and savored the heavenly feelings sweeping past her. Somewhere she sensed that his lips and tongue were making love to her toes. Pleasure waves rippled through her love laden body. His wet tongue jabbed her sole and the feelings thereof streaked with a sweet tickling pain to her dormant soul. Like fluttering butterflies his fingers danced on her quivering feet. One by one all of her toes became miniature phalluses in his sensual mouth. The moment she had noticed his red lips she had been itching for this moment.

'Well Tomy, it was wonderful. Now let me change into something comfortable,' she got up and moved to my wardrobe.

'What do you want to put on, a robe or just skirt and shirt or negligee?' he asked.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers