The Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

'It is your choice, choose anything.'

He pulled out a snow white shirt and a white knee long skirt with blue flowers printed on it. Then he unclipped her saree from the shoulder and peeled it off with passionate care. The mixed odor of her sweat, arousal and feminine perfume wafted in the room. He remained glued to her breasts wrapped in the blouse which was very soggy. The outline of the bra was very clear through the material. He was struggling to inhale and absorb as much fragrance of hers from the bust.

'You love my smell, don't you?" she asked.

'It is very intoxicating,' his voice was braking with awe.

'Here child,' she guided his head to her breast by way of allowing him to sniff her to his heart's content. He buried his nose in her cleavage as much as the front of the blouse allowed and inhaled. Then he sniffed the underside of her 34F breasts. Not satisfied he moved to her armpits and sniffed. She opened them obligingly. Odor of her arousal saturated the room.

They both struggled to open the blouse and pull it off. Quite hypnotized he kissed and licked the armpits and cups of the blouse. They put on the white shirt together. He buttoned her shirt. Then he knelt in front of her to unfasten and remove the underskirt. It was also moist with her sweat. The strong aroma from her mouthwatering crotch came full blast to his face. His eyes caressed her underworld with sheer admiration and wonder. Her thighs quivered with passion. He helped her put on the skirt.

'Let her get some fresh air,' she pulled down the panties which was very wet. She peered into its gusset and giggled. 'See what you have done to my panties, my nether mouth has been watering and drooling for you,' she laughed.

He received the dirty linen as if receiving the Holy Communion. Indeed it had a thick wad of slimy shining vaginal secretion, the sweetest feed god has designed for humanity, the expression of unadulterated love of a woman for her beloved.

'Taste it dear, you may love it,' she said.

He kissed the gusset with pure reverence and then licked up the snots. He swiveled it in his mouth and enjoyed the tangy spreading taste. She witnessed it with glassy eyes, her eyes were partly moist.

'Your mother is lucky,' she inferred.

'You taste wonderful,' he was still churning the viscous material in his mouth.

'Is it as good as your mother's?'

'Both are different, yours has an earthy twang. Hers is more of a celestial nature. It has the flavor of pure wine.'

'Let us make something for dinner,' both proceeded to the kitchen.

'Shall we make noodles?' he asked.

"That will do, anything simple, my mouth up here is not hungry at all,' she laughed coyly.

He sat on the chair and started to peel and slice onions. She helped standing close by. Her bust heaved and swelled with passion standing close to him and watching his young submissive body and enticing lips. At a certain point she hugged his face, pressing his nose deep into her cleavage.

'The moment I saw your lips I wanted this dear,' she opened her shirt, 'now unclasp my bra dear, it is behind me.'

Her delicious breasts splurged out enjoying fresh air. She pushed one nipple into his mouth and placed his hand on the other. He needed no more mating cues. The chemistry was perfect. Shortly she was shivering and moaning. The impossible was happening. For the first time in her life, she sweetly came just by being made love to her breasts, no virginal penetration, and no cunnilingus. When she recovered, she kissed him full mouth as an expression of gratitude.

'Do you like these globes on my breast?' she asked wickedly.

'Oh yes, they are wonderful. There is a slight sag. They may sag more given their fabulous size, if you do not protect them with supporting bras as we do with my mom,'

"The actual fault Is with me. I chose to breast feed my girl and then it was difficult to wean her away. By the time I did it, the damage had already been done.'

'Where do we sleep, in your mother's bed? She asked after dinner.

'I have never slept on her bed, we make love on the floor and then I go to my bedroom.'

'That is curious, alright we shall go to your bedroom.'

She was enthralled by the full size pictures of me on the wall. She went to a picture of mine modeled for the bra company and fondly ran her fingers on my breasts as if in a dream. Then she spread herself on the bed and cooed:

'Show me dear, how much you love a lady as matured and your mother.'

He approached her with a will to melt into her. He removed her clothes as if he was handling a delicate material. Then he was all over her his lips showering kisses. Shortly their lips were locked. His mouth was furiously slurping up her saliva. Her body metamorphosed into sheer jelly. She struggled to produce more saliva for him.

His lips moved to her ear lobes and nibbled. His tongue licked her neck and he kissed her jaws. He was thence on her collar bone, showering her with soft petals of kisses. He licked both her armpits mesmerized by the sweaty aroma of pure feminine. At an agonizingly slow pace he reached her boobs. He licked every pore of her slithering globes. Strange sounds sprang from her mouth and her hands were prompting him running her fingers in his long silky hair. He licked up all the sweat settled in her cleavage. Agonizingly he gravitated downtown. Kneading kisses all along her stomach and belly button. At last he was in the neighborhood of the furry triangular garden. His fingers softly fluffed the soft hair. She bucked to hasten the process anxious to soar to the clouds of sheer un-bodied pleasure.

The very first kiss of his wondrous tongue made her squeal. His soothing, healing electrifying, therapeutic tongue caressed her all through the slit, finding time in between to slurp the ambrosia seeping down. She sensed the gradual build up, he also sensed it and adjusted his ministrations. When it happened it was an explosion, she raved and wept, laughed and squealed, tears of pleasure rolled down from her sedate eyes, the earth rocked and the heavens thundered. He helped her to land safely back to the present. She turned around and settled in between his thighs. She felt the silken softness of his foreskin. She had to have it. It went straight into her drooling mouth. He was already on the verge. She milked and squeezed out the last of his juice after his shuddering release. Quite satiated and exhausted, she relaxed on the bed and he proceeded to make love to her limbs. Enjoying it she slipped into sweet slumber. Later he also slept burying his face in her bosom.

Deep at night she woke him up.

'Honey, where is my bra?' she needed it to keep the pair from juggling violently.

He was quite disoriented and groggy. Somehow he got up and pulled out the thing from his trouser pocket. He tucked her breast and perfectly clasped her bra. She asked him to lie down. She sat on his face and rubbed herself. His tongue snaked out. In another ten minutes, she came on his face. She was not yet done, she turned around and planted her but on his mouth. His tongue was all too eager to taste her. Her juice came trickling down to the butt for his benefit. This time she came real fast.

Then she spread akimbo on the bed and asked him to bring the shoulder bag. She fished out a face dildo and grinned.

'You will enjoy it,' she fastened the gadget on his mouth and once again she settled on his face. He experienced her pumping on his face. Her juice trickled down and spread on his face. She kept on mewling and coming, may be a dozen times. Her frothy cream settled at the bottom of the gadget. Occasionally she unfastened the dildo to let him lick in the cream settled.

In the morning they were found deep asleep very exhausted after and sleepless night. She took bath and came out to put on her dress very late in the morning. He helped. When he knelt down to help her put on the panties, she forcefully pulled his face to her pussy and clamped her soaping hole on his mouth. Shortly he gifted him with a very exquisite climax.

'How was the night?' I asked her on the phone.

'It was terrific, a night in seventh heaven. You have trained him well, I came at least twenty times.'

'I did not train him, he has the knack naturally. He is made for women.'

'At least you have fine tuned him. Hope I would get another day with him shortly.'

'Now tell me the entire story.'

She did.

I started back home from Trivandrum after a couple of days, I had not changed my lingerie or outfit. His face was on my mind all the time. In the seclusion of the coupe I called him on the phone.

'Honey, are you alright?'

'Missing you,' he complained.

'I am bringing something very special for you this time.'

'It is a secret,' I smiled to myself.

'Tell me please,' he moaned.

'Once my darling was pining to eat .. You know.. from my..'

'Yes yes,' there was excitement.

'I thought it was a dirty and depraved thing, though very diabolically enticing. This time I have a way out,' I paused.

I heard his sigh.

'Have you had your dinner,'

'No mommy,' he cooed.

'Then wait, mommy has special dinner for you.'

'Mommy please'

'My darling I have eaten sweet plantains. It is ready to come out, it will not be foul smelling and it will taste sweet. It will be good for you.'

'Oh my goddess I do not know how I should worship you, I am dying to get to you.'

I smiled contentedly.

'The latrines on Indian trains are unhygienic you know,' I said.

'I will show you what a perfect goddess deserves.'

'Did Jasmine drain you too much?'

'No mother, she drank me once only,' he said.

'But she said that you are terrific'

"She came dozens of times with my mouth'

'So you have saved enough for me dear,'

'Of course'

By the time I reached home I was in dire need of relieving myself. But he would be anxious to fondle me and sniff me. I had to cut it all short. Unceremoniously I disengaged myself from his embrace and rushed inside. Understanding my urgency he ran after me and helped me to get rid of the jeans. The soiled panties followed, I kept them to myself as he will be distracted by the fragrance of the panties. Quickly I pushed him to the floor. There is no living without loving and no loving without giving.

'Drink dear I am exploding,' I latched my hole to his mouth. Once it was finished, I smiled down at him.

'Be ready for the real treat honey, I have been saving this for you since yesterday. For your sake I have been eating ripe sweet plantains only since yesterday.

I noticed his phallus rising up explosively in his trousers.

'My darling can have it raw. I have chewed it for you, ptyalin and essential digestive secretions have also been added. Just gulp it down and enjoy the ultimate gift of love.'

He was greedily sniffing and licking my opening. The sweet smell of plantains filled his nasal canal. The sweet cylindrical cake dived deep into his hungry mouth.

'Is it alright dear?'

"It is heaven mommy goddess, sweet and salivating,'

'You may chew the tart if you love the taste. In future also we will do this only after having plantains alone for a couple of days.

I don't know what came over me, a violent orgasm swept past me, squirting my love lava all over his face. But at the same time he also had drenched his trousers. And that was the sweetest ever experience we ever had. I wiped out the love juice from his face and let him lick it up.

'She said that she tried novel exciting things on you, what was that?'

He laughed, 'Jasmine fixed a dildo on my mouth and fucked my face. She kept coming and coming.'

'It is not anything new dear, I had some kind of inhibition to do that on you,' I said thoughtfully.

'It was wonderful, I enjoyed it very much, but she is not you she is foreign matter whereas you are my own. I want to do it with you very often,' he said.

That explained everything. He is part of me I am part of him. The puritanical society could be treasonably reasonable hence we have to lie low with our personal reasons. We have reached the rock bottom of depravity, perversion and decadence but these sweetly wicked transgressions make our life spicy and worthwhile.

'Tomorrow I am free, the entire day is for us, we can try it out,' I promised.

When the promised tomorrow dawned I was agog with anticipation. I switched off the phones we had to be insulated from the swirling humdrum world without, the day had to be our own. After the essential morning activities both of us settled on a mat spread on the floor. We undressed each other accompanied by gentle words of appreciation and endearment.

'First it is your turn darling, do what you want with me,' I spread myself on the mat.

He approached me like claiming a treasured gift. He surveyed me up and down with an overflowing devotion, like a devotee standing at the sanctum sanctorum of a devi temple.

'Yours is perfect body, everything is in the right proportion. Such a body in toto is a sexual organ. Man has only his penis whereas for a curvaceous nubile woman her entire body is sexual. One can begin anywhere and end anywhere on a luscious female body. In love such a body melts and softens where as a man's body stiffens and hardens.'

He was sitting at my head and making love to my hair. He kissed rich handfuls of my shoulder blade long shampooed hair. His member was enticingly flapping against his belly. His hands soothingly caressed my face. I closed my eyes and enjoyed it like a kitten. I felt his lips and tongue trailing along my forehead. Now they were on my fluttering eyelids. He softly chewed the tip of my nose. Now he was nibbling my ear lobes. His tongue snaked into my ear hole and licked it clean. I was afloat in the air with passion and pleasure. His fingers ran along my hair cajoling me. His lips settled on my lips. His deliciously aggressive tongue burrowed deep. It explored the contours of my mouth. Then he tried to slurp up my saliva.

'This is my long cherished dream, to drink the holy liquid from your divine mouth,' he whispered.

'Then you had it,' I laughed and nudged his head to the floor and I kissed him right on his furiously red lips. He opened his mouth devoutly. My saliva sweetly flowed down to my child's greedy mouth. He savored and drank it as if his life depended on it. Every part of me was thrilled. Only in my dreams such a lover existed, one who loved all of my body fluids. A lover who is perfectly submissive enough to have my amorous ways with him. I would never have known that such a delicious specimen existed among the male species. My confusion melted away. For many years I had been wondering whether my decision had been right. In the height of my career in Kerala filmdom, when I was three months pregnant I had two options only- either to abort the fetus or marry the man who impregnated me (who proved to be a worthless arrogant MCP and son of a bitch). As destiny would have it I opted the second choice becoming of a good Catholic and on a long shot I am fortunate. Now I have my real "der Mann", entirely my own and I am his 'die frau' and the Germans put it.

He progressed a little way down and was planting scalding kisses on my neck. His saliva burned on my flesh like wine. I was sighing in pleasure. He sat back and devoured my 35F boobs with his eyes. His hands gently and delicately massaged their contours, working their way up to the puckered aureoles and then to the erect and alert nipples.

'When I die I would come and settle here in this heavenly bosom,' he whispered in my ear.

'As Americans go to Paris when they die, at least Oscar Wilde thought so,' I smiled.

'You are my salvation, my destination and my heaven, I eternally keep coming to you.' His lips and tongue followed his hands to love our breasts, the breasts which now we collectively own, which are now looked after by my child. His mouth bathed the soft glossy sides of the breasts. The rumblings of my first orgasm of the day were heard. His mouth was busy making love to my nipples one by one and his hands massaging them upwards. I cried out illegible words of love and passion and gently came on his mouth.

"That was cute,' I said opening my eyes and smiling.

'We have not yet begun. Here yet another dream of mine comes true, whenever I see your blouse clad armpits my mouth waters.'

He was licking my armpits and the pleasure waves shot their excruciating way down to my core. I was copiously dripping. I opened both my arms for his easy access. We are complimentary lovers, he wanted to take what I craved to give. When his tongue worked on one armpit his hands were active on the breasts and the other armpit. He licked, closed his eyes and enjoyed the taste of my sweat.

My stomach and belly quivered when he explored his merciless way down. His tongue tired augur deep into my belly button and I squealed with ecstasy. At last he was in the thick fur of my love garden. Usually I feed him by sitting on his face, but today it was different. In love there is no domination, only sharing. He petted kissed and sniffed my garden with unbridled love. He reached littoral zone of holy pond in the garden. His ministrations grew more vigorous, his tongues became more aggressive despite himself. He had devoured all the honey that had dripped down. Not satiated his tongue rolled up into a cylinder dived deep into me. It reached out to the most unfrequented recesses and strange things were happening to me. I exploded, I lost sight, I lost my consciousness, I lost control of myself.

His tongue was still inside me when I regained consciousness. He gently began to make love to me again.

'Did I chock you darling?' I asked weakly.

'Never my divine dame, not a single drop I wasted,' he boasted and resumed his delicious mission. My violent explosions used to chock Tomina.

His tongues was curling and coiling around my clitoris. She was on the verge of explosion being bathed in pure and unconditional love. In another ten minutes I was ready for the next fulmination. Like an expert and concerned pilot, his lips navigated me safely from the heavens down to the safe landing strip. After a few more orgasms, he turned me over and was planting petal soft kisses on my rich buttocks. I mewed with satisfaction. His tongues slithered its ambitions way down my cleft. I spread my legs for him. I felt him licking my hole and enjoying the taste. My hands came out and ran their fingers in his hair by way of encouragement. He was indeed enjoying the taste. His sweetly torturing tongue snuggled its way deeper. Then it was bathing the entire nether region with sheer love. I uncontrollably bucked my bottom to his face. Shortly my angle gave me another orgasm and I came squeezing my bottom stoutly into his mouth. It was already going to be midday.

'If you are done with our breasts, please put on the bra dear,' I reminded.

'Not yet, not yet,' he huffed, I smiled languidly.

I found him licking my inner thighs, his hands following. I spread my thighs as much as possible. By the time his mouth reached my toes I was writhing again with rapture. I wanted to come again, a black hole raved inside my core. I pulled him up and getting the message he inserted his sweet member in my simmering cavity. We worked together. He pumped in tune with my responses. He was supporting himself on his elbows not to squash our wonderful tits. His fingers were gently kneading the nipples.

'Let us come together this time,' I suggested, he smiled his consent. He adjusted his movements to synchronize the climaxes. And simultaneously we came indeed, he slightly preceding me. I thought that our marathon race was over for a day. But he came out with a bottle of clear coconut oil and settled near me. I relaxed like a satiated cat anticipating what was coming. His gentle ministrations began at my toes. The feeling was excruciatingly exquisite. He bathed my thighs and furry triangle with oil and pampered them. Then he did the same to the buttocks. I was writhing again. By the time he reached my armpits and bust I knew that another orgasm was round the corner. My breast was swelling and exploding. Perhaps for hours on end he pleasured the breasts with oily caressing. I softly came somewhere in between and dozed off into a dreamless redeeming siesta. When I woke up I found him to have perfectly encased the breasts with a soiled bra.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers