The Soul Mates

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers

'Now my goddess needs an elaborate bath,' he said.

He carried me to my bathroom and bathed me in scented warm water. After lunch, during which I fed him from my mouth, again we settled on the floor. This time I fixed my face dildo on his face. I kept coming and coming. At last we slept with his face deeply embedded inside me.

One afternoon, as Tomy was at home, I dropped in during a break. He was not seen in the sitting room or in my bedroom or in the kitchen or dining room. He was at last traced out in his bedroom fast asleep. But the sight profoundly influenced me. He had put on my bra and shirt which I had used the previous day. His left hand was fondly holding my soiled panties close to his nose and mouth. His lower half was naked. Semen was sprinkled on his abdomen after having masturbated. In my attire he looked like a cute delicious girl. His Bruce lee hair, red lips hairless face and an air of innocence along with the feminine outfit had a strongly erotic impact.

With a sly grin I removed my panties and moved to his bed and rolled up my underskirt and saree. I perched my pussy just over his face half squatting over him. My feminine fragrance filled him. I noticed a drop of my honey hanging from my lips. I softly removed his left hand from his face and aimed the drop to fall right on his lips. Automatically his tongue snaked out and licked up the sweet drop, then came another drop. Now he reached out and was eagerly licking me up in his sleep.

'Oh my heavenly mommy,' he grunted.

I came shatteringly on his mouth feeding him profusely. He opened his eyes startled my orgasmic commotion.

'I thought I was dreaming,' he said.

'For me it is dream come true darling,' I said, 'you look like a cute girl in my bra and shirt.'

He smiled heartily.

'Your urine treatment is working miracles on me my goddess,' he said, 'I am proudly developing breasts.'

'Let me see,' I hurried to open his shirt and bra. He was true, the nipples were swollen and jutting out the aureoles had reddened and ballooned up. All around that there was promise of curvaceous tits.

'You are happy or ashamed?'

"Indeed happy. I may not be able to have a perfect pair like this,' now he was softly fondling my heaving bust.

'You are my flesh and blood, who knows you may become my mirror image at a later stage?' we both were making love to each other's breasts.

'I do not want to continue my studies. I would rather put on your used costumes and follow you as your costume assistant.'

I was stunned with rapture. Impulsively I kissed him on the soft lips. We embraced and putting my hand on his left breast I coed in his ear, 'my Tomina'.

aluscious
aluscious
80 Followers