The Soul Worm

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No. Jo's hand was slipping from him, sliding out between his fingers.

"You think you can resist this," the demon said, her expression imperious.

Her tail pulsed harder and faster as she brought Willets to the brink of orgasm. Liquids gurgled and sloshed inside her soft body as peristaltic motions undulated down the length of Willets's shaft. The tickling sensation in his balls grew first to an itch and then increased into a raging fire.

Willets lost his grip on his wife's hand and watched helplessly as she faded into the distance.

No.

"Yes!" the demon hissed in triumph. "Come into me."

Willets gave a loud cry. His muscles stiffened as he jerked forward and orgasmed into the demon's sucking vagina. She sucked and sucked, gulping down first his seed and then the spirit that followed. Willets shivered in the grip of ecstasy as he emptied himself into her sucking flesh. He didn't see the steady stream of bulges passing up into her body.

The girl tilted his head until he was staring into the glittering blue lights of her eyes. "Let me take your pain. I will give you peace," she said.

Willets's hips thrust back and forth as he gushed his essence into her body. He no longer cared. He was at peace. He smiled as he stared up into her beatific face. She was his angel come to usher him to heaven. The sapphire lamps of her eyes filled his world.

Willets's was the last cry. As the echoes faded the cavern was once again quiet apart from the liquid sloshing sounds of the soul worms as they sucked out and swallowed the souls of their prey.

*****

"We've found the remains of Alpha and Beta teams."

What had happened here? Alex Cederlund thought. The naked bodies of several soldiers lay scattered across the cavern floor.

"What now sir?" one of his soldiers asked.

There wasn't a mark on their bodies, Cederlund observed. He recognised the big man as Bill Willets, a highly competent and experienced soldier. The big shit-eating grin on his face was completely out of character. Behind him was the body of Karl Steer, as nasty a bastard you could ever have the misfortune of running across.

"Shall we form a perimeter sir?"

Cederlund looked around the cavern. The scientists were already examining Willets's body while his men were pushing on across the cavern floor. It was what Squad Beta would have done when they arrived here and found the remains of Squad Alpha.

"Stop!" Cederlund ordered. "Everyone out. Now!"

The men looked at him with stunned expressions.

"These men were highly trained soldiers and something killed them without any sign of a struggle. I have no desire to repeat history," Cederlund said. Or endanger the lives of the men they'd send to find out why, like Beta, his party hadn't returned, he thought. "Pull out and mark the area as toxic."

Cederlund was last to leave. He looked back into the cavern with a heavy heart. There was nothing he could do here. Beneath the blue spotlights the dead men were as still as statues, frozen in their final acts of adoration for all eternity.

/****************************

This is an entrant for the Literotica Halloween Story Contest 2008.

If you enjoyed the story please show you appreciation by voting.

****************************/

12