The Souls of Wyrmkin Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Surprise registered on Amaria's face as she returned with an armful of produce, but she recovered quickly and gave him a guarded smile. She began to wash the vegetables using the hand pump over the basin and was soon chopping away. Ixchol noted the tension in her shoulders that had appeared when she took in the romantic accoutrements that he had seemingly spirited out of thin air. He wondered whether that had been a good idea after all. As he watched her preparing their meal, admiring her graceful movements and the practiced economy of her motions, he felt the familiar stirring of his cock and he willed it down, determined not to frighten her with a giant erection at the dining table. He groaned inwardly and silently pleaded with his ancestors for strength.

AMARIA

As she cleared the table following a tense dinner with halting conversation, Amaria felt Ixchol's eyes burning into her back as she turned away. The dry crackle of his power that she had become accustomed to had slowly reached a buzzing crescendo in her core and she knew that he was literally humming with desire. She would never have expected to have enjoyed spending time with him, but she had honestly become quite fond of him in the past several weeks.

In some things he was childishly ignorant, and she found this endearing. But he was also ancient and wise, and he knew so much about the history of the world. The hours and days they had spent talking amounted to far more education than she ever could've hoped for, even if her village had sent her on her Pilgrimage. He had been caring, careful, and affectionate. But the fear she felt was visceral. She knew she would eventually have to mate with him again and be "prepared" to receive their son in her womb, but she had pushed those thoughts away for weeks out of pure terror.

She set the dishes down on the counter by the basin and suddenly felt his power wash over her.

Come to me.

He formed the words directly in her ear, as he had the first time they met. And she found, strangely, that the intimacy sent a shiver up her spine. She turned to face him slowly and found that he had silently arisen from the table and was just standing there staring at her impassively. She could practically feel the air thickening with his power and made herself try to breathe normally. He didn't look imposing, and she was impressed that he was making such an effort to appear calm when he was clearly containing a raging tempest of lust.

Do you trust me.

Again, the words forming in her ear made her shiver, and she considered how deeply he must desire her to have this much power flowing from him unchecked. The idea sent an unfamiliar feeling into her lower belly, and for the first time in her life Amaria felt aroused.

She wasn't entirely sure that she did trust him. But for the first time she craved his hands on her body. She felt the need to quench the ache that had started between her thighs, and she hoped with all her heart that he wouldn't break her.

"Yes," she whispered.

IXCHOL

With that breathy yes he was upon her, crossing the room in a single long stride and gathering her to him, molding her lips against his own, the lips he had been burning to feel since shortly after he met her. From these lips he had heard beautiful, ancient songs emerge and had marveled at both at their lascivious shape and the heavenly sounds that slipped from between them. He kissed her hungrily, pressing himself against her and drinking her in.

He felt her music wash over him and his Dragon Senses told him that she wanted him. This has to be perfect. This has to be perfect, he chanted to himself, trying to control the raging inferno of need and desire that was pounding through his veins. It required a great deal of concentration not to succumb to his basest instincts. He scooped her into his arms and carried her to the bed that he had never before shared with her, depositing her gently upon the soft coverlet.

He searched her eyes intently, silently imploring her to believe in him, as he slowly unfastened the front of her gown. Amaria was breathing unevenly, returning his gaze with a plea of her own, and she moved helpfully as he slid her gown down and off her body to puddle on the floor. She lay before him, cheeks flushed partly from arousal and partly from embarrassment. This was only the second time anyone had gazed upon her naked body and she was making an effort not to cover herself. He took heart that she did not do so, and slowly moved to kneel on the bed between her legs.

He saw her expression change quickly to panic. Shhhhhh... I will not hurt you. Her eyes were still guarded, but she relaxed somewhat and the stricken panic left her face. Ixchol maintained the appearance of his clothing, both to keep from frightening her and to contain his throbbing member, which was getting increasingly harder to control. He pressed against her again, bracing his elbows to either side of her, and slowly kissed her, teasing her lips and finally slipping his tongue inside her mouth gently. She seemed surprised at first but was soon returning his kiss. He could feel her temperature rising and smiled to himself, pleased that she seemed to be enjoying his attentions.

He moved one long-fingered hand to her breast and caressed it gently, causing her to moan into his mouth. He almost shuddered, the sound was so intoxicating. He reluctantly broke their kiss to move his mouth to her breast, gently teasing the nipple with his tongue until it puckered deliciously. He nibbled at her breast and teased the other with his hand, eliciting several soft, sexy moans. Encouraged, he began a slow descent down her body, trailing kisses across her ribs, down her side, and to her inner thigh. She shivered, gasping, and he sensed her tightly gripping handfuls of the coverlet. He trailed kisses inward and held her hips still until he fastened his lips on her most sensitive bud, making her cry out.

It was the most beautiful sound he had ever heard.

He teased her with his tongue, holding her still and reveling in the sounds she made. Slowly, he eased one finger inside her. He felt her immediately tense, and redoubled his efforts on her clitoris, sucking and nibbling, causing her back to arch off the bed. He eased his finger inside and slowly stroked her, curling his finger upward. She shook and gasped again, encouraging him to stroke his finger into her more quickly. He used his Senses to bring her near the edge of orgasm and then slowed, and she treated him to a frustrated mewl. Giving one last especially good nibble to her clit, Ixchol moved away from her and replaced his mouth with his thumb, stroking her while he slowly worked his finger inside.

She was so wet, and she was beginning to rock her hips, trying to get enough sensation to push her over the peak to her orgasm. Ixchol could help her get there at any time but he had plans for this session with his Treasure. He slipped a second finger inside her with the first and was rewarded by feeling her squeeze down on his fingers. He pressed a little harder on her clit with his thumb, and her initial ahhh quickly transformed into another long moan. He started slowly, working his fingers insider her and very gently spreading them apart, stretching her ever so slightly. She moaned again, louder, and once again he brought her to the edge of her orgasm and then slowed.

AMARIA

As she felt the blissful apex slip away for the second time, Amaria let out a sound of frustration that she didn't recognize. She couldn't believe how good he was making her feel with his hands. Is this what it would've been like to have been with a human man? she wondered. Her head was spinning from the pleasure. She couldn't have believed anything could feel so good. His fingers made her feel so full and she wanted nothing more than to crest that elusive peak and feel herself shatter. The only orgasm she had ever had was heavily tainted with the pain of their first Mating. But once again Ixchol had slowed his fingers, and she rocked her hips again trying to find her release, to no avail.

She felt pressure at her opening again and realized he was about to work a third finger inside. She started to protest, and she tensed hard on his fingers, but again she heard the now-familiar shhhh in her ear. You will be pleased.

As soon as he felt her start to relax, Ixchol eased the third finger inside and she groaned loud and long as she felt herself stretching to accommodate the extra digit. Ixchol stroked her bud a little more firmly and the slight discomfort quickly evaporated in the throes of pleasure. She felt him working his fingers in and out of her a little faster, and began rocking her hips with more enthusiasm, trying to feel more of him needing more, building once again toward that sweet explosion.

This time Ixchol did not slow, pumping his fingers into her faster and increasing the stroking pressure on her clit. She felt the air in the room stir and felt an unnatural breeze caressing the tips of her breasts. She was moaning loudly now, unaware that she was repeating a chorus of PLEASE as he worked her body. Just as she felt herself tightening on the verge of her climax, Ixchol slid a fourth finger inside and she exploded into white hot sensation. Her mind spiraled out as she convulsed on his fingers, riding a wave of pure and perfect bliss. Her orgasm seemed to go on and on, reignited by the feeling of her pussy clamping down on his fingers. He stroked her clit through her orgasm, prolonging it and drawing every last iota of pleasure from her. As sight and sound began to return to her, she became aware that Ixchol was spreading her fluids on her inner thighs and climbing on top of her, almost as though he intended to Mate her again, and her chorus of pleas was renewed, in a markedly different tone.

IXCHOL

Hearing her please now was like a sad parody of the delightful sounds he had just finished invoking. He quickly moved to soothe her, stroking her hair and murmuring wordlessly in her ear. He did not intend the act that she feared and quickly told her so.

"I want you. So bad," he managed to whisper. "I don't want to hurt you." With that his clothes vanished to reveal the enormous throbbing monster that terrified her. Shhhh he delivered into her ear, and he slid his rigid cock into the valley of her thighs; not penetrating her but rubbing himself against her. With his hands, he slowly pressed her thighs closed and began sliding himself between her legs, using the juices from her orgasm.

The urge to Mate her was so strong, but he was resisting the compulsion and trying to do the next best thing. He slid himself against her with long strokes, building speed, and she started to moan again. He angled himself to rub against her clit as much as possible, and when he reached his peak he heard her cry out again, and she wrapped her arms around him, nuzzling against his chest and shaking from their mutual orgasm. His was dry, as his anatomy was designed to capture an egg, not ejaculate, but he felt her juices flow over his cock and felt the desperate lust wash over him once more. He held himself motionless above her as the waves of his own climax subsided, and then gently rolled them both so her flawless body was pressed against the length of his side and her golden head was resting on his chest. Within moments she was asleep, lying curled against him, and he felt an unfamiliar heat blossoming in his chest as he gazed at her small, unconscious, satisfied smile.

This must be what love feels like.

12