The Space Between Things Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers

"No," Ian shook his head calmly, wrinkling his brow and pursing his lips together in distaste. "Well yes, I mean." He shifted his weight to one foot, repositioning his other leg as the elevator leapt onward. His shaft had grown thick and it was becoming more than just uncomfortable. "I think maybe I'll just ride the elevator back down and call it a day."

The old man bobbed his head in agreement. New found respect flushed his red plump face. These young girls were so direct. But Dr. Hubert Herschelle had also heard rumors about the reckless exploits of this young man. The young teacher's reputation surpassed his supposedly amazing gift for writing. That was one of the reasons Herschelle had objected to his appointment. Ivey League schooled or not, the young man was a threat to the department if any of the rumors were even slightly true. This English department would not survive any further scandals. There was Everett, who decided to become Eve; there was also the situation that the visiting writer last year caused. Sexual harassment charges flooded the department. On top of that, the department had been charged with racism by one of their own professors.

Sure, he would give the young man credit where due. It was commonly thought that Ian McCrenna had his choice of institutions from which to launch a more than promising future. The young man was definitely gifted. Hubert had read some of his work and the glowing reviews. Ian's writing was not exactly to his taste; the young man was no Oscar Wilde. But, he was not blind to the young man's writing ability. What disgusted Hubert was that the gift was bestowed upon such a young, womanizing, alcoholic, drug abusing, clueless Adonis--who just got out of rehab less than a year ago. Ian just seemed to be too casual about every thing, from the way he dressed to the way he walked. Physical beauty alone would have garnered the young man visibility amongst his peers and students alike. But, the boy was truly talented. All of which increased his popularity to the height of idolatry.

And then, there was the curdling stench of nepotism, which of course no one was bothering to acknowledge. The boy's father was the infamous, award winning Professor and poet Reagan McKrenna.

The University had been too far off the beaten trail to gain any type of attention for their English Department. That was until the poet Reagan McCrenna decided, out of the blue, that he would return to his home town and be a part of the local University's faculty. Single-handedly, the man created the writing program at the school. He attracted other talented faculty members and students who never even knew the school existed before. He had made the department what it was. The man's untimely death had sent shock waves through the entire university. Hubert was sure that, without the imprimatur of an equally talented writer, the University would fade back into obscurity. That was why everyone, including-grudgingly-himself, had held their breath waiting for the young Mr. McCrenna to reply. A month after his father's death he accepted the position

Hubert remembered when mental instability was the most common flaw amongst writers, with suicide the usual end. It was their art that tortured them. Now the artist tortured the art, and the Faculty.

Ian nodded his head, as the esteemed Dr. Hubert Herschelle stepped out of the elevator turned and wished Ian a good evening. Then Ian made an obvious display of pushing the first floor button to remove any doubt from the nosey old man's mind. He rode the elevator down to the first floor, sighed with relief when no one else stepped on and reached down to reposition his stiff cock.

He pressed another button.

The girl was already naked when Ian arrived. He knew there was a reason he kept forgetting to lock the door of the closet-like room that was to be his new office. She simply dropped to her knees before him, her creamy breasts bouncing.

"Oh," she had purred, licking her juicy, berry-tinted lips while releasing him from the confines of his pants, "the things I'm going to do to you."

And they had begun.

Now that he thought about it, he should have kept his dick in her mouth.

"Enough," Ian growled and slid his hands from her thighs to the top of her hips. With a firm hold he rammed himself into her. The girl immediately caught her breath and finally no sound came out of her mouth. He was giving her all of him. Her pain gave way to a sudden feeling she could not explain. Relieved, Ian rammed her several times more.

First he felt the walls of her pussy grip him in desperation, and then there it was--the look he was waiting for. Her climax was much more intense than the one she had given herself bouncing up and down on him. Her green eyes stretched wide in disbelief, then fluttered and shut. The muscles in her abdomen convulsed. He lifted her slightly and brought her back down a few more times. Then he rammed her for the final time. This time the extra effort was for his benefit. The cry she emitted made him flinch, but it was an honest sound and she did not repeat it. He was coming fast. Quickly he pulled out and slid her back on his muscled thighs as his sperm flowed. Even though he was wearing a condom, Ian took no chances.

He watched, growing impatient as she gathered herself above him. Even after several minutes, her thighs were still slightly quivering against him, her eyes were closed and her head was thrown back. Her red hair had escaped the messy twist she wore at the back of her head. Her breathing was still erratic and he watched her, no longer so threatening, breasts rise and fall. He was thankful that she had not fallen forward on him.

Ian checked his watch. This had been yet another mistake his libidinal urges had led him into. He was supposed to be with his family right now, on his way to the airport. His step-sister was going to be furious and all his sister-in-law needed was another reason to abuse him. She had a stick up her ass lately and he had purposely avoided her, choosing to meet his brother on the basketball or racket ball court.

"Women!" he thought to himself. The thought of dumping the girl on the floor appealed to him once more. Then Miss Red shifted her pussy and slid forward. Ian was not completely limp and the both of them could see that.

The girl had worked hard for this moment. She wanted more. Ian could see it in her hungry eyes. He had promised himself that he would not encourage situations like this. Yet, it had been both irritating and entertaining rebuffing her all week. The way his days had been going, any distraction had been a relief. He hated teaching and for just a second she did make him forget where he was and what he had been reduced to doing, if only for a moment. He did not need the money, but had made a promise. Besides, she really was quite sexy in a sensual, feline kind of way. He liked the eyes and definitely the ass. He slapped her left butt cheek hard.

"Ouch," she said laughing.

Minus the dramatics and with a little direction, she could make up for the time that had been wasted.

She shifted her dripping wet pussy again, bending her arms above her and resting her laced fingers on top of her head. She looked down at him with a mischievous grin. Yes, Ian thought, she was very sexy. She opened her mouth to speak, but Ian put his finger to his lips signing silence. He sat up and slid his hands across the curve of her behind, round and firm under his touch. Her ass was really what had tipped the scales in her favor earlier, not the whispered promise of carnal entanglement. Finding someone to fuck was not all that difficult for Ian. When he had watched her walk down the hall, watching her backside swing from side to side, he had known then that he would fuck her.

What the heck, he thought; his family had already left for the airport. Allysia was already cursing him out. But Miss Red's beautiful, creamy body was there for the taking and her pussy so wet and ready--an enticing combination. He was naked and his dick was getting hard. And...there was that flexibility issue that had yet to be challenged.

They could begin again. This time, it would be done his way.

He took off his rubber and tied it off. He tossed it toward the garbage pale but missed. The two of them laughed.

His voice was smooth as silk. "Grab me another. "

He watched her as she slid it on; he was a little more than half mass the moment he decided to fuck her again. So, she had no problem slipping it on and smoothing it out with her hands. She put four fingers to the face of her pussy. Then she smoothed her glistening juices on his cock and wrapped her hands around it. She slid him in.

"Oh my God, you are so big. Your cock is so pretty."

Pretty, Ian thought. There she goes again.

"Look," he said sliding her forward and his cock into her waiting pussy. "I'm going to try something." A wicked smile deepened his dimples. His sapphire eyes brightened even more.

With him still between her legs, she brought her palms up to the sides of his face, letting her thumb touch his dimples. Damn, she thought. This man was so fine, his body so perfect. Her green eyes danced as she looked into the bright blue lights of his. Her submission was obvious.

Hands to the face, Ian thought. She was good; nice touch. He bet the college boys ate that sensitive shit up. At 27, he was really not into sweet and endearing--none of that romantic stuff. He felt like fucking a hole through her.

"You're going to have to stay very quiet for me," he continued. He expertly turned them over so that she was beneath him now. He pulled out of her and rose to sit with his legs beneath him. Just the idea of what he was about to do to her made him harder and her wetter; her hard clit was peeking out from in between her pleading lips. Placing his hands back on her behind, he slid them up the backside of her thighs guiding her legs upward and stretching them a little wider. It was a slow movement meant to excite her. He could hear her breathing quicken with expectation. Finally, his hands made it to the curve beneath her knees. Then, he lifted her legs over his shoulders. This lifted her ass for excellent access. The girl was right, she was very bendable. He had a perfect view of her bald pussy and its different shades of pink. He slipped his hard member inside of her. He did not go all the way, but she had no way of knowing because her head was already moving side to side. She let out a deep guttural moan.

"Shush," Ian commanded, pulling himself out and teasing her.

Now she was at his mercy. Her pussy stroked him once again. She knew from the way he spoke that something was coming. The anticipation was unbearable

"And," he breathed in deeply pulling himself back out of her, "when I tell you to..." He jammed himself back into her, still holding back. "...you can say my name."

That is when he forcefully plunged all of his thick cock deep inside her and her pink nether lips curled around and kissed its base.

"Oh Gawd," she gasped as he stretched her open. She had the sensation that he had gone right through her. Was it possible that his dick actually touched the lips of her uterus? It felt as if he had. The man had touched something. That something sent shock waves through her body as she climaxed. It brought tears to her eyes and made her hands desperately reach to clutch something. There was definitely pain, but there was something else so unbelievably fantastic.

"Quiet," he demanded gruffly as he continued with his assault on her pussy.

She whimpered in response.

He began to fuck her harder, trying to ram himself deeper each time. All she could do was grunt as she received him. No one had ever fucked her like he was fucking her now. She had never come so quickly and completely.

Ian held his ejaculation off as long as he could. He liked the way the walls of her pussy grabbed at him as she came. That familiar feeling overcame him, it was a natural high. He was getting it like he wanted, taking her how he wanted. His butt muscles flexed and his testicles tightened. He pulled out just in time. The girl came one final time and he was not even in her. He released her legs and rolled over onto his back, enjoying the after math of his own release.

He checked his watch. In twenty-eight minutes, Rea's daughter was due to arrive. Rea had been the only father he had ever known. He had been the best step-father Ian could have ever asked for. Guilt crept in, breaking into his high. It was his fault Rea was no longer here. He would have to live with that the rest of his life. He would not be there to greet this beautiful black girl with the wild curls, named after his father. He would not be there to welcome Regan to her new home, her new legacy. He could hear Allysia in his head. "Ass hole".

He thought of fucking the girl beside him one more time. He turned his head looking into her watchful eyes.

"My name is Tierney," she smiled.

"Great," Ian whispered. The irony did not escape him.

After a brief silence, Ian had to ask her--even though he hated what he was about to hear. "How old are you Tierney?"

"Twenty-one. I work over in the administration office, human resources. I knew you were coming. I've read both of your books. You are fucking amazing."

"Thank you God," Ian said, laughing. The girl looked younger than twenty-one. Once again he had been thinking with his dick. This time he had managed to dodge that bullet.

The girl misinterpreted his relief.

"Come home with me," she asked him. "My roommate would love to meet you. She's a fan too."

Threesome was the first thought to pop up in his head. Hmmm. Then Ian smiled, welcoming the opportunity to escape for just a little while longer. Tomorrow he would change his ways, again. Tomorrow he would meet Regan.

"Maybe later," Ian told her. "Right now I want you to bend over my desk."

She giggled.

"Then I'm going to fuck you in the ass."

avrgblkgrl
avrgblkgrl
1,103 Followers
12