The Space Rush Era Ch. 01

Story Info
The first chapter in this new space themed novel.
857 words
10.4k
7

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers

There is a chapter before this that covers the general history and a short build up to this section of the story if you are interested it does improve the read. If your here only for the porn I suggest skipping this and Chapter 2 and going straight to Chapter 3 as this only has some mild themes in it.

*****

Selena Maira gasped for air as the stasis pod finally released her and clambered out of the pod stark naked, when she had entered the pod she had been embarrassed but now she was just thankful that she had escaped. She Stumbled towards her footlocker looking for her gear, only to find that someone had taken it all. She swore out loud, now she have to walk back to her room naked. Covering her breasts and pussy as best she could she began to awkwardly walk back to her room pretending to ignore people who were looking at her ass as she walked past. Finally stumbling into her room she reached for her draws and pulled out as set of clothes quickly slipping into them. On her bed was a comset of some sort with a visor. Putting it on she saw she had a message sent just as her stasis had ended.

PRIVATE MAIRA REPORT TO SPEC OPS BRIEFING ROOM SEE DIRECTIONS ATTACHED

Opening up the directions she wandered up to the room holding her stomach, the cramps that came with all stasis's ending we're starting to hit her. Entering the room she saw that most of the members had already arrived and were seated around the table. Sitting down next to a stern looking woman with white hair she saw the last of the people enter the room and did a head count. eight females four males twelve people, must be her squad. The white haired woman turned to her and with a small smile introduced herself as Helena. Selena replied back politely feeling the awkwardness of the situation but knew that working together out on the field would fix that.

Everyone looked up as one more man entered the room. "Good afternoon soldiers, my name is captain Ryan Foster and I will be your commanding officer for this trip. We are sending our surveillance teams onto the ground in approximately four days from now, this is sort of a get to know your team meeting seeming as most of you have never met before. He points at a door behind me and says there is lunch in there, just head on in whenever you like. You can head back to your rooms or eat alone if you prefer but I strongly recommend you take this opportunity both to relax and to get to know the people you are working with." With that the captain walked on past into the room, Selena was starving but she didn't want to be the first stand. After a tense 10 or so seconds of silence one man stood up and said ,"well I'm hungry so you guys can win this competition."

With that people started to stand and follow him into the next room. Selena talked to everyone but only remembered a few of them. The man who stood up was called Max and was quite a serious fellow with stern eyebrows and knowing eyes. Helena the girl who Selena had sat next to who was polite and quite. A raven haired woman called Thea who spent most of her time laughing. A small woman with Blonde shoulder length hair called Rena who was good to have a chat with. And unfortunately the man who had the half boner when she entered stasis who was called Robert.

After talking and eating for a while Selena went back to her room and lay down determined to try and sleep of the cramps. She checked her com device and this time noticed that she had been asleep for nearly three months. Striping down to her underwear and lying on the bed Selena realised just how long it had been since she had last masturbated. What with being caught up with preparations for her trip and saying goodbyes it had to have been at least five months since she'd had any sexual activity. Sliding her hand down her belly she reached down her panties and found her pussy already moist in anticipation. She began to slowly rub her clitoris, building up her pleasure.

Undoing her bra with her other hand she began to fondle her breasts rolling a hard nipple between her thumb and index finger. unable to take the suspense and longer she pushed two finger into her slit and began to finger bang herself at a rapid pace. Cupping one breast hard she began to feel and orgasm building and a small moan grew in her throat, as she picked up her pace she turned over and groaned into her pillow unsure whether the walls were soundproof or not and climaxed on her fingers cumming all over them. Turning over she licked the juices from her fingers and began to sleep wandering what the next day would hold.

Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good start

Good start. Chapters are a bit short though. Also if you could turn on the ability to rate the story you might be able to gauge better how your readers feel. Not all will leave a comment. Lastly, related to some comments from the 00 chapter, if you would consider updating your profile with a bit more information we might be better able to relate to you. Knowing Where you're from can sometimes help us to understand minor mistakes. Thank you for sharing your story with us. I'm interested in seeing where you go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good beginning

Generally interesting story. Will follow for now. You need an editor. Quite instead of quiet. For about one sentence you switch to first person and present tense. Don't give up. A promising tale.

Share this Story

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Endangered Ch. 01 A young dragon awakens.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Brave New World Ch. 01 A soldier awakes and finds the world changed.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Seonaidh A college student summons a water spirit on Halloween.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Tears For The Dragon Ch. 01 A mage with a past gets a job that's too good to be true.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Ouroboros Ch. 01 The beginning of Ouroboros' tale.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories