The Space Rush Era Ch. 02

Story Info
The second chapter of the space age saga.
1.9k words
10.6k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/14/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers

This is where some dark themes begin to enter the story, if you are unsure then back out now.

*****

Selena's Com light blinked as a message arrived. "Looks like we finally got our mission," said Max.

"About time too," commented Thea.

"Let's see what it says then," Replied Selena. The three of them as well as Rena and Helena were eating lunch at their table. Opening the message Selena read.

MISSION BRIEFING IN SPEC OPS BRIEFING ROOM REPORT TO CAPTAIN FOSTER IMMEDIATELY

"Let's go then" said Rena looking excited. The five them had settled in nicely after the first day when they had all wound up eating together, now they were positively chummy as things went. Entering the briefing room, Selena noticed that they were the last to arrive. As they sat down, captain Foster entered the room and immediately got to the point.

"We are approaching a cluster of 16 habitable planets," as he said this the centre of the table lit up and a three dimensional view of all the planets appeared with the ship in the centre. "The Americans are going to be scouting these eight planets," he said swiping several planets out of the hologram. "And the Australians are taking this one here. As we have the least resources in this expedition we were given last choice, based upon our findings we're going to start here." As he said this he drew a path from the ship to a medium sized planet and the hologram zoomed in on it. "Our preliminary satellite scans show that this planet is mainly dense forest and we were therefore unable to determine if there is life on this planet."

Robert spoke up from the side of the room. "Does this planet have a name?"

"Indeed it does, we're calling it Trosis," Selena nodded eager to get moving. "We'll be deploying in one hour, head to the shuttle bay and prepare for launch."

Arriving on the shuttle bay Selena spotted there shuttle. a large sleek chrome piece. "Where did we get that?" She asked Max still looking at the stylized ride.

"The Americans. Where else?"

Selena continued to study the shuttle and noticed the words Ark Bound in white block letters along the side. Very creative name she thought to herself, probably American as well. A voice blared to life from a speaker somewhere overhead.

40 MINUTES TILL DEPARTURE PLEASE WAIT ON BOARD THE SHUTTLE

Entering the shuttle Selena found her room, sat down and began impatiently fidgeting as she waited for the shuttle to take off. Finally after what felt like hours, the shuttle hummed to life and lifted smoothly off the ground, headed toward Trosis. As they took of her com flashed with a message telling her that there was another briefing, this time in the 3D imaging room. This briefing outlined the tasks of each group, using the 3D projector to emphasise on each point. There were construction teams for building shelters, mechanics to fire up the robots and surveyors to map the area using low flying satellite's. Selena was part of a scouting group along with the rest of the military operations personnel on board, they didn't know where they were headed yet but the surveyors would let them know soon enough.

After three hours of travelling their shuttle finally landed in a small grove with a cliff covered with jungle growth to the north and tall trees on every other side. As soon as the doors opened the construction crews got to work but it was still another 2 hours before the surveyors had something for Selena and the rest of her team to do. Finally, Foster was briefing them again "It's quite simple really, the three different teams will head in three different directions, each will split into two groups of six when you have travelled a kilometre to cover more ground and then split again into groups of three at the next kilometre. Then you will cover one more kilometre and travel back on a different route. You are looking for everything and anything, strange rock formations, trees you don't recognise.

Water and lifeforms as well as possible food sources are all of high importance and you should immediately report a detailed analysis of these sorts of findings." Nodding vaguely more interested in starting to move they picked up their new gear, basic packs and suits designed for long distance hiking and jogging. All skin-tight but breathable, there were no places to get changed yet so the team had to strip down to there undergarments and get changed. Something about feeling the gentle breeze on her skin was pleasant for Selena, this was a beautiful place and she could see the others marvelling at the beauty that surrounded them too.

Finally it was time to move, they set of through the forest and about three hundred metres in, they encountered some sort of lake covered in what appeared to be giant lily pads, they called it in as a water source and a minute later a message was sent to all members.

WATER IS NOW CONSIDERED A COMMON RESOURCE. DO NOT CONTACT IF YOU FIND WATER BUT DO MARK LOCATION. CONTACT IF YOU FIND FLOWING STREAMS.

The rest of their first kilometre was uneventful and the group had soon lost themselves in the mystery of the huge forest, they split into groups of six and scouted the next kilometre, Selena's group didn't find anything but apparently another group had found trees laden with some sort of what appeared to be fruit and another had discover a strange cliff that was green in colour and made of wood. As the kilometre ended and they split into groups of three Selena was getting bored and was almost begging for something interesting to happen, she wanted something to talk about when she got back later. The other two in her group were Thea and Helena. About six hundred metres in Helena called out, "hey check this out!" Following her pointing finger Selena saw a large cave entrance with something carved into the wall beside it.

"Hey that looks like some sort of writing!" said Thea pointing beside the entrance. Selena grinned excitedly and looked at Helena, but Helena was looking up behind Selena mouth hanging wide open,

"What?" Questioned Selena. There was a sharp pain at the base of her neck and then she blacked out.

When Selena woke the first thing she noticed was the pain in her spine. She tried to move her hands but they were stuck against something. That's when she realised that she was plastered to some sort of rocky wall and that she couldn't move save for her head. Looking to her right she saw Thea also stuck to the wall. Where was Helena? looking around she took note of her surroundings. The room was square with only one entrance or exit and there was something sticky and green attached along the floors and walls, in the centre of the room was Helena. She was naked and on all fours with her ass presented in the air and her spine arched, she was stuck to the floor with whatever that green sticky stuff was and was awake and struggling against her bindings to no avail.

"Where are we?" Said Thea her voice fearful Helena looked over at them and tried to say something but there was a sort of ball gag made from the slime in her mouth and she was unable to talk.

"I don't know." Replied Selena "But I - what was that noise?" echoing through the cave was a strange scuttling noise that was getting close, Helena began to struggle harder against her bonds. Selena and Thea watched in horror as they saw what Helena could not, facing away from the entrance as she was. A huge spider with a thick body at least 8 foot wide and 4 foot high had entered the room and was creeping up behind Helena. Horrified but unable to look away, Selena watched on as the beast crawled over the top of Helena and raised the back of its body up. From its huge hairy underside emerged a stinger at least 8 inches long. Slowly it lowered itself down onto Helena's pussy, Helena's eyes widened in shock at the foreign touch and she struggled harder, but she could do nothing as the point slowly worked its way into her dry pussy, as it started to reach its full depths Helena began to groan in discomfort, then the huge spider drew itself up and plunged itself back into her, for at least half an hour it smashed Helena's Body mercilessly breaching her cervix and causing immense pain.

She screamed and sobbed for most of the ordeal until the spider stopped, it's length fully inserted into her vagina, past the cervix entering her womb, then when the only noise was Helena's muffled sobs it's stinger began to change. The top rotated and the hard shell began to change into a soft tube which was still inserted inside of Helena. As the pain in her body disappeared she sighed with relief, clearly believing that her ordeal was over and that the spider could not breed with her. Then a large lump began to work it's way down the tube and Helena screamed again as it worked it's way into her womb nestling itself uncomfortably inside her. Again and again it inserted the lumps inside her until her belly was stretched to it's full capacity. The creature cut her bonds picked her up carrying her away.

"Oh god, it's going to do that to us next," whispered Thea's terrified voice. Selena panicked as she realised that she was right, but the spider was already back and it was coming for Selena.

"Oh god no please don't do this to me," Selena sobbed as the beast cut her down and carried her to the centre of the room, removing her clothes by shredding them with the razor sharp spurs on its legs. Selena struggled but the monster was too heavy and it's strange hooked feet pinned her to the ground with sadistic ease. Just as the creature flipped her over and began bind her to the floor there was a commotion in the hallway and the sound of screeches and war cries. Thank god thought Selena they've come to save us, they know we're here. both Selena and Thea began to shout for help and as the spider turned around to aid it's companion's. Something stabbed it through its chest and it splattered copious amounts of green goo over Selena's naked body. Standing up and turning around Selena's heart sank as she realised that their saviours were not human.

Before her, stood a huge muscular giant, humanoid in shape. Its skin was tinged green and it was a at least nine feet tall and twice as wide as any man Selena had ever seen. It wore only a loincloth around its waste to cover itself and it appeared to be looking at Selena's naked body. Before she could cover herself the huge creature wrapped one huge hand around her waist and hauled her over his shoulder. From there on, all Selena could do was hold on as the beast sprinted through the forest, her naked body was slashed up against the tree branches and soon she was covered in numerous small scratches as well as the goo from the spider. Exhausted Selena passed out.

Xhost101
Xhost101
20 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Cabin Ch. 01 Blair Scott inherits a cabin and finds more than a forest.in NonHuman
Monster Fever Five college kids have encounters on Halloween.in NonHuman
Breeding Station An exploration mission turns into a bizarre experience.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
Goddess by Choice Ami and Sven grapple with what they can do with his powersin Fetish
Mandi's Secret A flat chested girl casts a dark spell upon herself.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories