The Spahh

Story Info
What I like to do when I get home from work.
829 words
3.12
6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long, hard day at work, I like to relax in my spa. When I get home I kiss my kids goodnight, because I work the evening shift for my local telephone company, doing customer service. After dealing with befuddled and angry customers all evening, you tend to build up a lot of tension. My husband comes out to the hot tub to unwind with me, and we review our days with each other.

After talking, I peel off my leopard print halter top swimsuit off, revealing my large, milky white breasts, peaked with my dark, hard, nipples. The moonlight from the clear night sky also reveals my buxom curves and completely nude body, right down to my freshly shaven love mound. I see that he is nude as well, and sporting a very large, thick hard-on. He smiles at me in the way that tells me he wants to play with my tight little ass. I seductively lower myself into the 104 degree water, with the jets pounding on our bodies at full force. I give him a wanton grin; I lower my head and wrap my full lips around his full manhood. I play with the tip of his cock with my tongue, circumferencing the tip inside his foreskin. He gives a deep, pleasure intense moan; I seductively gaze up at him with my emerald green eyes, watching the expressions on his face. I quickly get back to pleasuring him with my mouth and tongue. I peel his foreskin back and start circling his head with my tongue.

"Ooooooohh, baby, your tongue is magic!" he moans.

I continue to bob my head up and down, grasping his shaft with my hand, moving it in time with my mouth. His breathing starts to get heavier, so I back off on the oral and proceed to lick and kiss his neck and ears, moving slowly to his mouth. I tease him by licking his lips with my tongue, lightly touching his hard cock while doing this. He pulls me close and kisses me hard, tangling his tongue with mine. I moan as he grabs my ass, and pokes a fingertip around inside; I feel my sex starting to ache for his fullness to fill me. He moves his mouth down to my large breasts, and starts to flick my already erect nipples with his tongue. I close my eyes and moan in ecstasy, my pussy getting even wetter than before. He continues sucking hungrily at each one, and then takes the nipples of both breasts into his mouth. I throw my head back, gasping and expressing the pleasure it brings me. I still am grasping his hard-on, and with him bringing both nipples into his mouth, I squeeze him tight as a vice with my hand.

He moans even louder in pleasure. I bring my finger to my lips and tell him, "Shhh, not too loud, we don't want to alarm the neighbors."

"Fuck the neighbors!" He tells me.

I laugh and tell him how much I need his cock. "Say no more!" He says with a grin. I straddle him and envelop his fullness with my burning hot, wet pussy. He teases my clit with his finger as I lower myself onto him.

"Wow, you're really wet!"

"You know you did this to me." I tell him.

I kiss him hard with all the unbridled passion I could muster. I slowly raise my hips up and down on him a couple of times intermittently, I plunge down on him full force. With each time I lower onto him with force, he gasps. He has each hand on my breasts, teasing and playing with my nipples with his thumbs.

"Talk dirty to me baby." He asks me in a husky, lust heavy voice.

"I love sucking your big fat cock! I love how it feels when I TF you. Fuck me harder, baby! Uhhhhh, pump me full of your hot cum!!"

He moans and says, "I can't hold back! I'm cumming!"

I huskily tell him, "Me too!!!"

Our bodies are in perfect sync with each other, we both shudder and moan as wave after wave of pleasure overcome us, completely making us as one, he shoots his cum for a completely mind blowing release that overtakes his control. I remit myself to the warm sensations of my own climax that starts in my toes and floods the rest of my body, rendering me speechless as wave upon wave overcomes me. I move my spent body off of him and kiss him.

"Mmmmm, baby, that was fantastic!" I gleefully tell him with a wanton grin. He kisses me back, and tells me, "That was by far, the best sex we've had in a long time!"

The jets had stopped about 2 seconds after out climax, so we hit the button again, and just sit in the spa, enjoying each other and looking at the beautiful, starry night sky.