The Spanish Odyssey Continues

Story Info
Wife enjoys the exhibitionism and sex of Spain.
1.7k words
4.21
35.8k
9
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
topo
topo
617 Followers

We were enjoying our travels through Spain. We started in Madrid, took and overnight train to Barcelona and we are now traveling down the southern coast by rental car. We have pick up an English friend who is traveling a ways with us. Some of our adventures with him were described in the first part of this story.

I left off with Harry and I sitting on lounge chairs on the beach in Benadorm. Judy was at the hotel's beach bar ordering tapas and coffee for the three of us. While at the bar she was in an animated conversation with two or three men. Judy was wearing a tiny string bikini bottom that covered nothing in the back and barely covered anything in the front. And, in keeping with many of the European beaches she was topless. So here I was watching my virtually naked wife chatting up with locals who seemed very interested in her. When she gathered her goods from the bar two of the guys helped her carry the food and drinks back to us. As she approached I couldn't help but notice that her bathing suit front was riding up and buried in her swollen pussy lips that were totally exposed and her bare breasts were bouncing in time with her step; nipples fully erect.

She introduced us to her new friends, Paco and Rico, who she had invited to join us for our little beach breakfast. They were from Granada and shared a suite of rooms with another man. The three of them were there as part of a group to perform at a dance club. They were telling Judy about their dance, the Sevillanas, explaining the story that went with the dance. They spent the better part of the afternoon with us and joined us at the beach bar for a heavier lunch. During all this activity Judy remained almost completely naked and watching these guys and Harry lust over her was really a turn on. They were trying to talk us into going with them to the club to dance their dance. Judy said that she didn't think she'd be able to do the complicated steps that they were describing. After some discussion we agreed to go to their rooms to let them to show us the dance and to practice a little. They had a beach-front entrance to their rooms and we were able set up a little dance area on their patio.

Judy was still just about naked all this time and when they started the lessons the guys were eager to manhandle her body with hands on hips and ass and lots of brushing bare breasts. Judy was getting more turned on as this continued. She asked if we could move the lessons inside and they agreed. Once inside she said she wanted to remove her bikini bottom because it was cutting into her with all the movements so she slipped it off and now she was totally naked as she danced with them. At the end of each part of the dance she ended up in the arms of her partner. These guys were wearing only swim trunks and there was lots of skin-to-skin contact. It was obvious what affect this was having on them and I knew what affect it was having on Judy; naked in a room with the two young studs.

There was a lot of joking and teasing and all at once Judy grabbed the front of Paco's shorts and asked him was it was that kept sticking into her. She pulled at his trunks and out popped his huge erection. Judy grabbed it in both her hands and said that something needed to be done about it and went down on him right there where they were standing. The rest of us were sitting or standing around watching my naked wife with Paco's dick in her mouth and her hands grabbing his ass. Paco was holding onto her head and started to fuck her mouth. When he started his movements Judy just moaned and little and squeezed his ass more. It wasn't long before he stopped his motion and was cumming. Judy squeezed his dick so nothing came out and pull it from her mouth and she let go and Paco splattered cum all over her neck and chest.

While still on her knees she slid over to Rico and pulled his shorts down. He was sitting on a small stool as she took him into her mouth and started bobbing her head up and down. She was watching my reaction as she sucked and licked his dick. She loved to look right into my eyes at times like this. She was sucking him and jacking him off at the same time and it wasn't long before she had him on the edge and she pulled him out of her mouth and he squirted all over his dick and her hands. She rubbed his cum all over his dick and balls. She then crawled over to Harry and pulled his trunks down and sat in his lap and lowered herself onto his dick. She said that she needed to cum and knew that Harry was ready to take care of her. Paco and Rico sat there naked and watched as my wife was fucked by our new-found friend. She rose up and down and we all watched as his shiny dick slid in and out of her moist cunt. We all could see her juices as they slid down to Harry's balls. She was playing with her clit and rubbing herself while she was being fucked. Harry had both her tits in his hands and was sucking on her nipples.

She looked at me with that smile she gives me and said she was going to cum and started to ride Harry harder and faster. As she reached the top she looked right into my eyes and let herself go and she exploded into an orgasm that was building all afternoon with her exhibitionism, nudity, and sensuality. She leaned into Harry as he started to pump harder. She was holding his head into her tits as he came inside her and she moaned with a second orgasm moments later. She laid back onto the carpet and looked at me and practically begged me to fuck her. My trunks came off and I was inside of her fucking her like a wild animal. We rolled over and she sat on top of me and I saw hands start to massage her breasts and Paco was behind her playing with her tits and kissing her neck and ear. She started pumping and riding harder and placed her hands over Paco's and made him squeeze her harder. She was no longer pumping, but, grinding into me and I knew that she was cumming again. When she finished and rolled her over and fucked her hard and fast and soon my cum was mixing with Harry's.

I rolled off of her and Paco was on top of her then inside of her and he was fucking her as she lay of the floor still recovering. He lasted a long time and Judy seemed to be in one long orgasm the entire time he was fucking her. I watched his ass tighten up and knew he was cumming. When he finished Judy looked around for Rico and told him that she waned to feel him inside of her, too. He came down and was surprisingly gentle. He started kissing her tits and sucking her nipples and was nibbling on her neck and ears and started to passionately kiss her. His hands were all over her body and he played with her swollen clit and rubbed everyone's cum all over that area and when she was totally turned on he rolled on her and slid his dick inside of her.

He was very gentle and Judy wasn't looking for gentle. She told him to fuck her hard and fast and he complied. He lifted off of her and was thrusting into her. I could hear each impact with all the juices. Judy was trying to grab hold of the carpeting as she came and arched her back; lifting her ass right off the floor. I could see the spots of cum on the carpet under her as she raised up higher to meet his thrusts. She was cumming like I never saw her cum before. She was pushing herself into Rico and was practically throwing him off of her. Her moan turned into guttural growls and as she reached the top she was practically screaming and her back was arched into an almost unnatural state. She fell to the floor and started pumping into him and telling him to fuck her harder and faster. She was in the midst of a wild orgasm and was not finished with it. Rico came, but I hardly noticed because of the way Judy was carrying on. He was almost forced to continue fucking her although he lost most of his erection. When Judy came she grabbed his ass and was manually pumping him to keep him fucking her. What a sight! I think that we were all awed by what just happened.

Rico rolled off of Judy and she just laid there. It was several minutes before she moved. When she did she sat up and slid over to each of us and planted passionate kisses on our lips and thanked us for a mind-blowing experience. Judy asked to use their shower and after we drank some very strong sherry that the guys had and spent about an hour talking about different things. We all remained naked the entire time. When it was time to leave Harry and I put our trunks on and Judy slid into her piece of string. She might as well have left it off. Her lips were so swollen that the entire front was out of sight. We agreed to meet the guys later that night at the dance club. On the way back I commented to Judy about the uselessness of her bikini bottom and all she did was kiss my cheek and told me to wait and see what she wore tomorrow if we thought this was small. I couldn't imagine anything being smaller! But, that is another part of this odyssey.

topo
topo
617 Followers