The Spanking Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers

I picked up the belt that Vicky had dropped on the floor and took up the correct position. I gave a light flick and Vicky tensed, readying herself for her first strapping. I raised my arm and brought the belt down firmly, leaving a light red stripe across the still pink buttocks. To my surprise Vicky remained silent.

With a bit more force the second stroke landed, another red stripe and again no reaction! This was one brave lady! Strokes three and four landed with more force again, the stripes on her arse now made crosses and as each one landed Vicky's legs kicked back, but still no sound!

The fifth one landed across Vicky's thighs. "Yeeeowwwww, oh shit that hurts, hurry up with the last one Matt, pleeeaaase!"

I paused and the sixth and last stroke whistled through the air and whipped across her arse. "Aaaaaaiiiiiieeeeee!' Vicky cried, standing up and turning around with tears flowing down her cheeks. She wrapped her arms around me and sobbed into my shoulder.

"Oh God, why didn't I use the code word, I wanted to but I also wanted to accept the six strokes, oooohhhhhh my arse is on fire!"

I grabbed a jar of cold cream from a shelf, led Vicky across to the couch and laid her face down. Once again I bared her bum and proceeded to gently rub cold cream onto the hot skin. It soon had the desired cooling effect and Vicky calmed down, once again I was sorely tempted but managed to keep my fingers to the punished area.

It wasn't long until Vicky raised her head and smiled that lovely smile at me, "Wow Matt, what a night I've had, I've had a really great spanking, I've actually given you a spanking and enjoyed it, and I got punished for doing something I knew I shouldn't have done. And I'm still so horny! I'll have to go soon so I can fuck my husband stupid!"

"Hang on Vicky, don't rush off quite yet, at least not until you put your panties back on!" I laughed. "I'm really glad you enjoyed yourself, you know I could have stopped you masturbating me but I didn't want to, I hope we'll see each other again."

Vicky grinned at me as she picked up her panties and stuffed them into her handbag. "I won't be needing these back on again tonight!"

I put the rest of my clothes back on as Vicky used my phone to make sure her husband would be up and ready for her return home. I wrote my phone number on a piece of paper for her, praying to myself that she would soon be in contact .

We hugged and kissed each other like old friends and then I took her downstairs where I hailed a taxi.

One more kiss and then Vicky got into the taxi. As the taxi moved away from the kerb Vicky leant out of the window and called out as the taxi sped away, "Thanks again Matt, soon you real soon!"

We waved our final good-byes and I returned to my apartment, what a great night it had turned out to be!

After I returned from work the next day there was a message on my answering machine from Vicky. "Hi Matt, my husband says I go out for a spanking again because we had our best ever sex when I got home – what a turn on! See you soon, Vicky."

iraussieguy
iraussieguy
419 Followers
12