The Spanking Contest, Redux

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"She said that you, ah.. she said you were the biggest, you had the biggest...she said you had the biggest cock she had ever seen," she gushed out.

Mike let that one hang in the air for a moment, he wasn't really sure what to say.

"Wow," he said finally. "You girls really do talk."

"Yeah, that's what she said," Ava replied, still idly rubbing the gel in.

Another few awkward moments passed before she spoke again.

"So what about it?" she said suddenly.

"What about what?" he said.

"Is it really that big?" she asked.

"I really don't know, I haven't seen too many other guys, and the ones I have seen I didn't measure," he said.

"Right, right, of course," she blushed.

More awkward silence.

"So can I see it?" she asked.

In Mike's tequila addled state, with his sister's hands rubbing all over his ass, he couldn't think of a single reason why not. He rolled over and his hard cock popped straight up into the air. Ava's hand immediately came up to her mouth, hiding both a blush and a smile. For the next several minutes, Ava just sat there and looked at her brother's cock, which was steadily growing stiffer from all the attention from his hot, half naked sister.

Finally she spoke. "That's quite impressive, little brother," she said softly. Her eyelids were drooping, she was clearly wasted. "You know what though?"

"What?" Mike asked, almost dreading what she would say.

"My ass still hurts," she said giggling.

"Get back down here," Mike said. "Let's get some more cooling gel on you."

Mike got up on his knees as Ava moved back onto the pillows. She sat up suddenly on her knees and pulled her shorts all the way off. "It's only fair I guess," she said as she looked again at Mike's cock.

She laid back down on the pillows, her beautiful naked ass pointing high in the air. She looked back at Mike almost dreamily. "Go ahead little brother," she smiled. "Tap that ass."

Mike grinned and gave her ass a thump with his finger, then he went back to rubbing the gel on his sister's still-red ass. It was a different feeling now though, in the warm candlelight with both of them naked from the waist down. His semi-erect cock was bobbing just inches from her thigh as he rubbed his hands all over her back, ass and legs, and he was finding it difficult to keep it from becoming fully erect. He got the sense that she was enjoying it too — her eyes were closed and she was sighing and cooing and wriggling under his hands. Mike could tell she was drunk, and he was drunk too, and he was thinking that he'd better stop while he still could.

And that's what he kept telling himself. One more minute. One more time around. His hands caressed gently over her ass, coming so close to her pussy that he could feel the heat coming off. She didn't seem to mind at all how close he was coming, and she didn't even protest when he got a little too close and brushed the outer lips of her pussy. In fact, he thought he heard her moan just a bit.

"Say bro, would you mind if I looked at that big cock while you are doing that," she whispered.

Mike gasped out loud at how forward his sister was. Must be the Tequila, he thought. "Uh, yeah, I think that would be ok," he said. He stayed on his knees but moved further up on her torso, where she could see his cock, and he continued massaging her back, ass and legs. He looked down at her and saw that her eyes were locked on his cock, and watching her watch him made him harder than ever. She lay there on her stomach, totally mesmerized, and he was enjoying being the subject of her attention.

He continued his long looping circles, with his hands moving down her back and ass. His hands were oily with the gel and slid effortlessly across her body, the only problem was his arms weren't long enough. In his current position, his fingers could only reach down to the bottom of her ass. He took a deep breath and moved from his knees to laying on his side facing her. Now his cock was right at eye level to Ava, less than a foot from her face, and his left arm could reach all the way down to her thighs. His hand moved over her ass and along her thighs, coming ever closer to the increasingly warm, wet place between her legs. His mouth was watering and his mind was reeling, he was so hot he had lost all train of thought, including that this was his sister. He could tell by her moans that she had forgotten that fact as well.

Unable to contain himself, he slid his fingers down over her ass and into the soft, warm wetness of her pussy. She let out a long, low string of MMMMMMs that were so pronounced Mike could feel the vibration on his cock. Or maybe she had just moved closer. He moved his oily finger around inside her and quickly located her swollen clit, and he felt her tremble at the contact. As he gently caressed her with his finger, he could feel her warm breath against his cock.

"Hey Mike," she whispered hoarsely. "How 'bout passing me that gel."

Mike didn't have to wonder what she had planned, and he wasted no time. Ava rolled on her side, rubbed a load of the gel into her hands, and ever so slowly, she reached out and touched her brother's hard cock, first with one finger, then another, and finally, with an urgency that made his heart flutter, she slipped her oily hand all the way around his cock. She stroked him softly but firmly, first with one hand and then with two, caressing him from the tip of his cock to his balls. Mike was so overwhelmed he had to roll onto his back, but Ava never let go, so that she ended up partially on top of him, both hands still wrapped around his cock. Ava pushed his cock up to the full 90 degrees and she realized that his ex-girlfriend wasn't kidding. Her brother had one impressive cock.

Meanwhile, Mike had collected his wits enough to realize that he now had two hands free and just inches in front of his face, his sister's glistening pussy was begging for attention. He slipped a finger in from the front side this time, while his other hand moved around and gently caressed her ass. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was justifying all this with the idea that it was just a playful pain-relieving massage. The front of his mind was watching his sister wriggling around on his finger uncontrollably, while her hands gave him the best hand job he had ever imagined.

Ava watched her own hands stroking her brother's cock with amazement and fascination, and her mouth began to water with the thought of taking him into her mouth. Mike was facing the same battle, he was aching to bury his tongue between her legs. He shifted slightly to move his face closer, and he felt Ava do the same. As his mouth moved down close enough to feel the wispy hairs of her pussy, he felt her lips come down and softly kiss the tip of his cock.

And then, his head exploded into stars. The very thought of getting into the 69 position with his hot sister had pushed him over the edge, and he completely lost control in a mind blowing orgasm. He buried his face into her crotch and held on as he bucked and jerked like a man in the electric chair. It felt like he came for five minutes and didn't breath for even longer, and by the time he finally gathered some sense of reality he realized he had crammed his entire face into her pussy. He may have screamed at some point, he wasn't sure.

He eased his face off of her and looked down at Ava, who was still facing away from him. She slowly turned her heads towards him, and when they caught sight of each other, both of their eyes got big. She had caught the lion's share of his load on her face, and his face was glistening wet from her as well. They looked at each other in shock for a few moments, and then, almost at exactly the same time, they started to giggle, and then began to laugh hysterically.

After five minutes of rolling on the floor laughing, broken up by futile efforts to wipe their faces off, the two lay on their backs looking at the ceiling and waiting for the other to speak. Finally Ava broke the silence.

"Damn bro," she said.

"Damn sis," he answered.

"That was really...uh...crazy," she said.

"Really, really crazy," he answered. "Beyond crazy."

"We should probably never, ever do that again," she said.

"I would think that would be advisable," he said.

"I guess the important thing is, that I clearly won the ass slapping contest," she grinned. She pulled her shorts up and walked toward her bedroom.

"Wait, how do you figure that?" Mike asked.

She looked over her shoulder as she walked away. "Because, my ass never felt better."

12