The Spanking Couples

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers

WHACK! With her butt cheeks spread, this time the paddle landed directly on her rosebud. Marion screamed the loudest she had ever screamed in her life. Debbie had scored a direct hit on her asshole, and made it sting like nothing had ever stung before. But, luck was also on her side. The action of the paddle striking her cheeks also forced the tong panty string loose, and the panty dropped from her body, now hanging from her husband's mouth.

Marion quickly turned and stared at Debbie, then screamed "Damn, you!" Debbie only smiled and said "Bitch, we're only getting started!"

Chapter 3, Hogtied

Debbie slowly turned away from Marion, and reached over to where her husband was still laying on the bed. She reached up and untied the rope from his handcuffs and pulled it free. She then reached down to the cuffs holding his ankles together, and freed them, too.

"OK, pussy boy" she said to her husband. "Get up and make room for the Bitch." Bill then rolled over and stood up beside the bed. Debbie then told Ron to rotate his body 90 degrees, so that his head was still facing down, but now was looking from the one bed to another.

Debbie then turned to face Marion and ordered her to lay down beside her husband, face first on the bed and also facing the other bed. She then took the ankle cuffs that had been on her husband and attached them to Marion's legs. Next, she took the rope that had been on her husband, attached it to Marion's handcuffs, and pulled it down. Next she pulled Marion's ankle cuffs upward, forcing her into a hogtie position. She took the rope, looped it around the ankle cuffs, and pulled the rope back to the handcuffs. Finally, she pulled the rope hard, forcing Marion's arms and legs upward and together. She tied the rope off, pulling all the slack out between the hand and ankle cuffs. This forced Marion's shoulders legs, and feet off the bed and her arms and legs together. Marion was now is a very uncomfortable hogtie – one the most commonly used positions in the BDSM world. Ron quickly received the same treatment, so both were now hogtied and facing the other bed.

"Well, bitch, I told you that you were going to get to eat a creampie before the night is over, but first you owe Bill an apology for whipping his ass so hard. Bill's arms were still handcuffed together, so even he had to listen to Debbie's demands. He was ordered to stand in front of both Ron and Marion, and then bend over so that Marion could kiss his left ass cheek while Ron kissed the right. Debbie then found Marion's suitcase and discovered a small flogger style whip which is usually used to whip a penis or pussy.

Debbie then walked behind the hogtied pair, and flicked both on their exposed sex organs. "OK, let's begin. And, each time I see your lips come off his ass I will give you this." She then swatted them both on the genitals again. Suddenly both Ron and Marion were reaching their tongues and lips forward, kissing Bill's bruised ass cheeks.

Debbie forced them both to kiss her husband's ass for about 15 minutes, then walked over to Bill and told him to stand directly in front of Marion. Next, she reached around her husband and pulled his ass cheeks apart, exposing his asshole. "OK bitch, now it's time for you to clean his ass. I want to see that tongue working overtime. And, I want to see it inside his rosebud NOW!" With that she took the penis whip and gave Marion a hard swat directly on her tit nipples. Suddenly Marion's tongue reached forward and began to rim Bill's brown hole. Another swat on the tit, and Marion picked up the pace. Soon Bill was moaning that he was about to cum.

"Don't you dare, and she pulled her husband forward, pushing him onto the bed. Just relax, while I get some of that, too. She then walked over to where Ron was lying, and reached around and opened her own ass cheeks – exposing her rosebud. She then pushed her ass into Ron's face, and told him that he better make her cum. Ron had an evil grin on his face right before burying his tongue in her anus. He continued to rim her asshole for about ten minutes, when Debbie began to moan. Ron heard this and picked up the pace. Soon Debbie was screaming with delight as Ron's tongue brought her to her first climax of the night.

Chapter 4: The Creampie

After coming down from her anal climax, Debbie looked over at the other bed and saw Bill laying face down.

"What's the matter, Billy Boy?" she teased. "You got a sore butt and a hard cock? You need a fresh place to put that hard cock? How about Ron's mouth?"

Ron and Bill both moaned, then Debbie crawled up on the bed, and told Bill to get up one his knees. Once Bill was in position, Debbie got on her hands and knees, and backed her ass towards Bill. She reached behind her, grabbed Bill's hard cock, and slowly began working it into her pussy. "Common, Billy Boy." She teased again. "You love creampies. Well, let's make one now. I want Marion to taste one of our specials".

Bill began to bump and grind away. Because he nearly came while getting his asshole reamed by Marion, it did not take long for him to shoot his load into his wife's wet, hot box. He pumped and pumped and pumped, until he was exhausted. He then collapsed on the bed, and Diane rolled over onto her back, and reached down to pinch her pussy lips closed, thereby trapping all of Bill's cum in her pussy.

With one hand holding her puss closed, Debbie walked over to Marion and used her free hand to untie the rope holding her in a hogtie. She then did the same for Ron, and told them both to roll over onto their backs, with their heads hanging over the side of the bed. Once they were in position, she ordered her husband to stand in front of Ron while she positioned herself near Marion's waiting lips.

Then, to everyone's amazement, Debbie made another shocking announcement:

"OK guys, we're going to have another contest. Ron, your job is to make Bill cum before I do. If you do, you can fuck Bill in the ass while Marion sucks his cock. IF not, you stay tied up all night."

"Marion, your job is to make me cum before Bill. If you do, I will trade places with you and be your sexual slave the rest of the night. But, if Bill comes first, you get to suck my husband's cock while your husband is fucking him in the ass. And, I will be spanking your ass while you do it."

"Bill, your goal is to protect your virgin asshole. If you cum first, then your ass is next. If I cum first, then your asshole is safe."

Well, I knew my husband, and I was pretty sure that he would not cum before me. Yes, I secretly wanted to trade places with Marion, and this contest was the perfect excuse. I gave the command and, suddenly I saw Marion wiggle her tongue toward my slit. Remembering that I was still holding Bill's load in my pussy, I lurched forward so that Marion could access my hot hole. I looked to the right, only to see Ron anxiously sucking away at my husbands cock. And, it was getting bigger by the moment.

I was feeling good. Marion is an experienced pussy eater, and she was eagerly sucking my pussy dry. She was lapping up all of Bills sperm and my cum from my pussy, and I was getting hotter and hotter. I looked at Bill and saw that he also was getting hotter. Feeling another man's mouth around his cock was making him horny again. But, I also loved the touch of another woman's tongue on my pussy.

I looked at Bill and Ron again, and I saw Bill begin to close his eyes and moan. My plan was about to backfire, then.........

"Yes! Yes! Yes!" I screamed. I had climaxed again. And, it happened just before Bill shot his load into Ron's mouth. We both had cum only moments apart. Marion continued to lap at my lips, while Ron continued to suck Bill dry. Ron definitely loved to suck cock, but I had never guessed that Marion loved to eat pussy. And, I was in seventh heaven.

But, only for another moment, for soon I would be wearing the handcuffs and licking her snatch dry.

reddbunnz
reddbunnz
303 Followers
12