The Spanking Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I brought my trembling hands to my breasts. They felt swollen and tender and my nipples were already hard when I began to flick them with the pads of my thumbs. I hardly had a chance to sigh at the pleasure of it when Lawrence landed several blows on my exposed rump. The heat rippled through my cunt, which caused the muscles to spasm so hard, I thought I might come on the spot.

"I'm already close, Lawrence," I begged. "Will you fuck me now? I want the meat, too."

He didn't answer for what seemed like an eternity. I thought he meant to tease me for a good while longer, but then I heard him fumble with his zipper, felt his fingers pull the drenched string of my panties away from my hole. With no further preliminaries, he plunged in to the hilt and another gush of juices glazed my thighs as he jammed against my swollen G-spot. Then he began to move, our bodies making rude slurping sounds as he pumped in and out. Each thrust brought an extra gift: a smack on my ass cheeks, first the right, then the left. His blows were measured, even encouraging, like a jockey urging his prize filly to the finish line, each stroke bringing me closer and closer, until my orgasm galloped up through my throat in a whinny of victory. A few seconds later, Lawrence emptied his balls into me—bellowing loud enough that if our guests were still fucking in the woods, they would have known exactly what we were up to as well.

"All right, maybe you didn't plan the whole thing from the beginning," Lawrence says. He's tired of arguing, I can tell. "But you have to admit the old lady at the antique store was right. You did make good use of that dirty book."

I smile. "Oh, no, I haven't even started. There are a lot more amusing things in it for us to try. But I will agree with the old dame that it was a rare find."

"No, you're the rare find." He grins, eyes twinkling, and I know he'll play right along with all my naughty games and enjoy every minute.

Which, I'll confess, is exactly what I'd planned from the beginning.

12