The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers

"Morning Jessie," he returned. "Did you forget something?" he chuckled.

"Nope," I returned. "Dad, you know where I grew up. You know I'm a nudist. Are you going to hold it against me or accept it?" I asked acknowledging the elephant in the room.

"Jessie, it's OK," he returned. "I know what your mother wanted, it just wasn't for me. I'm old school. You've turned into a beautiful woman, just like her. I regret missing seeing you grow up, but you grew up well. She did a good job."

"You still love her, don't you?" I asked in sudden surprise.

"Yes," he responded lowering his eyes. "I never stopped and never will. She's the only woman that there will ever be for me. The only woman I've ever kissed that I've felt that spark."

My eyes raised in surprise. "Spark?"

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I know it's weird but from the first kiss I felt a spark with her. Almost like a zap of electricity."

"That's cool Dad. I'm going to go lie down a bit again. I'll be ready by noon."

"OK sweetheart, sleep well."

I entered my room and curled up on my messy bed once again. I was so lethargic that I fell asleep instantly. I dreamed of electric kisses. I did not reawaken until I heard a knock on my door. It was Dad.

"Honey, you've got to be in the yard in ten minutes," he was saying. "The wedding starts in half an hour."

"Eleven thirty?" I said to myself. "Holy shit!" Out loud I replied calmly, "Coming Dad, I'm almost ready!"

I jumped up and pulled the towel off my straight white blonde hair, brushed it out, and began plaiting it neatly down my back. Once done, I rifled my travel pack and grabbed the light blue and white maxi sundress I'd brought for the wedding. Popping my breasts into place, I slipped on some nice leather flip-flops. I glanced in the mirror, just right for a warm summer day and fancy enough for an outdoor wedding in the backyard of a farmhouse.

I slipped my mom's diamond earrings in my lobes as I left my room. I always wore them but had taken them out for the cross-country trip. I hadn't wanted to lose them taking my helmet on and off so many times. I slipped down the stairs and met Dad at the back door. He smiled as he looked me over.

"You look lovely," he said with pride. "And your mother's earrings? I gave those to her on our wedding day."

"She gave them to me on my 21st birthday Dad. She said she wanted to give me something special from the both of you."

"Get on with you before you make an old man cry. Take your seat up front. No hiding. Show these small town folks how wonderful my Florida daughter turned out."

"OK," I told him, smiling.

I could feel eyes on me, tracing my steps as I made my way up the aisle in the bright sunlight. I slipped into the second row on the groom's side. I kept my head high as I took my seat. I was sure some of them knew who I was but others were wondering who was the stranger sitting way up front. I faced forward in my seat admiring the transformation from simple farmyard into elegant rustic wedding venue; someone had skills. It was beautiful.

Ten minutes passed before two tall, dark haired men in tuxes wearing shades approached the arch at the head of the aisle. They removed their sunglasses in tandem. I almost passed out.

"Holy fucking Lord!" I thought in panic. "It's Erik and Sebastian! Oh shit!" Erik and Sebastian were my brother Jason and his best friend, best man, Noah? I wanted to sink through the ground. I calmly pulled out my sunglasses and slipped them on.

My attempt to hide was too late. Both sets of male eyes had tracked the crowd and come to land on the only stranger here, me. My shaded eyes met the dark ones of Shorter, Jason, and the green-blue ones of Taller, Noah, both of whom I'd never expected to see again. I watched as they began whispering intently to each other. I'd have given a lot to be a bee on one of the flowers on that archway so I could hear what they were saying.

Then the wedding march began to play. I couldn't really take in the beautiful ceremony that tied my brother to the red headed woman he was promising himself to. All I could think of or see were images of last night and two buff naked men, who I still thought were hot, whom I'd, on a whim, allowed to DP me! I'd kissed my brother and he'd fucked my ass!

As the newly married couple headed down the aisle to the applause of those gathered, I awaited my earliest opportunity to escape. I planned to do exactly what I'd told Dad I wouldn't do, hide. I couldn't face these people; I couldn't face Noah and Jason. What would they think of me? Probably that I'd grown up like some loose little whore, a slut!

Tears were sliding down my cheeks by the time I was able to escape. I avoided the reception tent and made it to the barn where my Harley was parked. I ran my hand over the dusty white tank with its American flag, red white and blue tried and true. It needed a wash after my journey. At that moment, if I'd been in jeans, I'd have revved up and ridden away even without helmet and leather jacket, and I never rode without protection.

"I thought it was Harley pipes I heard leaving the pond last night," said Noah's voice behind me.

"Yeah, well, it's my ride. Is that a problem?" I threw at him feeling defensive.

"No, not at all. That's a beautiful Softail. It's a much wiser choice than say, a Sportster. As for myself, I prefer my Road King. You've got a good set of pipes on it."

"Thanks," I said. "You ride?"

"Yes I ride. You know, I should have known it was you last night. Should have recognized you."

"How? I've been gone 25 years. I'm grown up now."

"Very grown up, and much changed. What's with the white hair? Do you dye it?"

"No, it's natural. It's from a life spent outdoors under the Florida sun."

"It's beautiful, unique, like you. A lot of women would pay a lot of money for hair like yours."

"So how should you have known me last night? I can't remotely think of how you could have recognized me."

"Your birthmark," he answered simply.

"What?"

"Well, actually, the birthmark on your shoulder blade and the scar you got when you fell out of that tree behind my house when you were four. The way they are next to each other reminds me of a chocolate covered strawberry. Good enough to eat."

"You remember all that about me?"

"I remember everything about you Jessie. Or should I call you Ariel? Can we talk somewhere private?"

"Don't bring that up Noah. Or should I call you Erik? It was a mistake. I'm sorry it happened."

"Touché, little mermaid, but nothing happens without a reason. We will talk about it. Loft?" he asked raising his eyebrows at me.

"Fine," I responded reluctantly making my way to the ladder to the hayloft. I hiked up my ankle length sundress and carefully made my way up with Noah right behind me.

"I'm impressed," he said.

"About what?"

"You."

"Me? Me what?"

"Everything."

"You know nothing about me except what you think you know."

"What do you think I think I know?"

I dropped my eyes in embarrassment. I wanted to impress this man, wanted him to think highly of me for some reason. Here I stood before him thinking he thought the worst of me. I was sure he thought I was some kind of slut or whore. I couldn't speak. One giant tear slipped down my cheek.

He saw it of course. He walked to me and enfolded me in his arms. "I'm sure you must think the worst of me," he said forlornly. "My best friend and I, too much to drink, practically attacking a lone girl?"

"You didn't!" I said in outrage, defending both him and my brother. "I let you. I'm as much to blame as you both are."

"The tres amigos in trouble again?" he questioned using our parents favorite term for the three of us.

"Yes," I answered meekly.

"I don't think you're bad Jessie. Tell me though why you did it."

"Sit down," I ordered and took a seat myself on a hay bale. He sat beside me. I took a deep breath. "When we left here and moved to Florida, Mom got a nice double wide in a beautiful place called Crystal Palms."

"Is that supposed to mean something to me? I'm sorry, but it doesn't."

"It's a nudist resort."

"You mean where people run around naked?"

"Yes, basically. Just live without clothes when you're there, put them on when you're not. A lot less laundry to do?"

"OK, well, I guess that's why you were going skinny dipping."

"I was hot and sweaty," I answered defensively. "You try riding across that many states in leathers in this heat."

"I have little mermaid."

"Really?"

"Yes, but finish your story."

"A year ago I met someone. Steve was great. He was my first, and only, ever. We got engaged six months ago. I agreed to move in with him away from the resort because he didn't really approve of the nudist life style."

"I take it you didn't meet him there then?"

"No, a work friend introduced us, my best friend from high school."

"So he didn't know?"

"Yes, he did. I was up front with him. I never lied or hid it. I'm not ashamed of my life. He lied to me though."

"Explain."

"Two weeks ago I caught him with his cock planted in the pussy of that 'best friend' who introduced us."

"Oh my God Jessie, I'm so sorry."

"Yeah well, I'm not. Glad I found out then not later. I broke it off and decided to head here for the wedding. Get away for a while."

"And last night?"

"Not the typical me. Jason called me a mermaid. I thought I'd never see either 'Erik' or 'Sebastian' again. I decided to try being bad for once."

"You didn't have sex till you were 29?"

"Yes."

"You've only been with one man until last night?"

"Yes."

"Do you regret last night?"

"That's a tough one. I should. It was my brother and you for goodness sake. It felt so good, but only one part made me happy. Do you regret it?"

"Listen, ten years ago your brother and I enlisted. We spent 5 years in the military. We did things we shouldn't have and that I do regret. My greatest regret was missing my parent's funeral. We saw things we wished we hadn't and we wish we could forget. Last night? I neither regret nor wish to forget."

"Your parents? I didn't think I saw them. I'm so sorry Noah."

"I am too."

"Why don't you regret last night?"

"Jason found Heather. He fell head over heels. She's a wonderful lady, perfect for him. He was lucky. I thought it would never happen for me, until last night. And then you were gone, forever I thought. What part made you happy?"

"Huh?"

"You said last night felt good but only one part made you happy. Which part?"

"The spark," I answered simply.

"You felt it?"

"Yes, you did too?"

"Yeah," he grinned at me.

"It was what I regretted riding away. Not being able to explore that spark. Then Dad said that he had it with Mom, a spark, and she was the right one for him, the only one ever. And I'd walked away from it."

"We are here now. We can explore it."

"We could," I threw back sassily. "I'm a good girl though."

"Yes you are," he agreed. "It's only good for a good girl to play at being bad with the right man."

"And you are?"

"Hopefully your right man," he answered earnestly. "Kiss me?"

I scooted closer and ran my hands up the crisp white linen spanning his muscular chest. I tilted my head back to look into his eyes. He lowered his mouth to mine. I almost held my breath in anticipation. Our lips met and I felt it, that zap again. I knew it meant something, knew it was important. Noah deepened the kiss as if he had held back for that sign. He must have felt it too.

His arms came around me pulling me close; mine latched around his neck. As his tongue danced with mine I wished for this moment to never end, but I knew it had to. We were expected to be at the reception. He was the best man after all. Then again he had said a good girl could play at being a bad one with the right man. Was this my right man? Noah, my friend from childhood?

Making a rash decision I stood up from him breaking the kiss. I slipped my flip-flops off. Looking him in his gorgeous green-blue eyes I reached my hands to the straps of my sundress and slipped them from my shoulders. With a little wriggle and shimmy it was a puddle of blue at my feet leaving me wearing absolutely nothing.

"God Ariel," he breathed, "you are so beautiful." He stood and walked toward me.

"I'm not. And you are overdressed."

"You are and I am."

"Then take care of it."

In two minutes flat he stood before me as naked as I was. I saw him in the bold light of day for the first time. Firmly muscled body with a host of interesting scars, dark hair lightly furred his chest. Looking at him had my pussy flooding in expectation. I knelt down before him in the hay. I could see, as I'd surmised last night he was a good-sized man. His cock was finely shaped with a nest of dark fur at its base, and it was ready for me.

I reached out with both hands. With one I gently cupped his balls, the other I wrapped firmly around the base of his shaft. Gazing up at him with wide eyes to see his reaction, I took him in my mouth. I tasted the saltiness of precum as my tongue slipped and slid over him. As I rode him with my mouth and hand I continued to watch his reactions. At first he had looked slightly astonished. Now his head was back, mouth open. I slowed some and let my tongue fondle the tip of his cock, playing there a moment. He looked down at me and grinned.

"You, my good little girl, are very, very good at playing bad; however, revenge is sweet. Come," he ordered.

Reaching down he helped me to my feet. He took my dress from the ground and lacking anything else, spread it over a loose pile of hay. He laid me back gently there and came over me for a deep kiss. I could feel his body flush to mine. I was so hot for him, my pussy was drenched, senses on fire. I wiggled and wriggled under him, trying to adjust his cock to where I wanted it.

He broke the kiss and grinned down at me. "Oh no, Ariel," he said. "Bad girls get punished, in good ways."

I didn't quite understand what he meant until he moved down to suck and nibble at my neck. Shit, I'd have hickeys, but did I really care? I moaned and threw my head back offering my neck to him. He didn't stay there long though. His next stop to torment me was my breasts. He cupped them in his hands and passed a thumb over each nipple causing it to pucker.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

"What? No, they are too big."

"Big? No, just right, a handful to hold on to. I love them." He buried his face between them before turning to lick the right then the left one. He went on to suck and bite at them. It hurt but was awesome. I writhed beneath him.

My pussy was drenched as I felt his questing fingers reach my lips. He gently caressed my clit then slipped a finger inside. He continued to suck at my nipples as he stuck a second, then a third finger inside. His hand cupped me and his fingers pumped at me. I was overwhelmed. I groaned as I came, my juices washing over his hand.

As I settled down a bit again he looked up at me. He brought his fingers to his mouth. He breathed deeply as if scenting a delicious aroma. Slowly he slipped finger after finger into his mouth licking my juices from them. It was one of the most erotic things I think I'd ever seen.

"Delicious," he said with a grin, "but not enough."

He moved down my body, spread my legs and knelt between them. There was no build-up, no gentle licking. His hands spread my pussy lips, and he sucked at my clit. He quickly changed things up and was tongue fucking me, deeply, as his thumb stroked my clit. My body was quivering, tremoring, as I came again. This time my juices flooded his face. He only sucked harder, lapping them up. I kept cumming; my body was on fire, until he eased up some. He came back up my body until his cock was between my spread legs. He locked his lips to mine and plunged in with power.

His hips thrust hard into me but I met it. At this point, I wanted more. I wanted pleasure. I wanted pain. I wanted to cum. I wanted him to cum. I wanted to be with him forever. I locked my legs around his back and lifted my hips to him, meeting his every stroke and silently urging him deeper. Shocks shot up my spine. My body convulsed like I was having a seizure. I cried out as the orgasm spiked. He continued pounding into me; still he didn't cum.

I'd never had sex like this before. Yes, my fiancé and I had tried just about everything, but there was no power behind it. With Noah I felt his commanding presence and I reveled in it. I had never cum more than twice in an entire night. I had already cum three times in the short time we had been in the loft. And Noah was not done yet.

He pulled out and I suddenly found myself flipped over on hands and knees with my rear in the air. I was sure I would soon have Noah's cock in my ass. He had other plans however. He plunged into my pussy from behind. I could feel just how deep he was. He rammed into me discovering new areas he had not yet touched.

He was panting heavily now as he continued to piston into me. I knew he was close to cumming. I was too, again. I could feel his balls banging forward against my clit with every thrust. I was trying to hold off for him to cum. He began kneading my ass cheeks, his thumb slipped into my puckered hole and I completely lost it. I screamed as the strongest orgasm yet hit me. My inner muscles convulsed on his cock, clamping down.

At that moment he came. I could feel the flood of his essence as it pulsed into me. Lightening exploded in my brain. I saw stars again and then everything went dim. I must have blacked out because the next thing I knew I was cuddled in his arms on my dress in the hay with my head pillowed on his shoulder. He was saying my name and looking at me with a very concerned look on his face.

"Jessie, are you OK?"

"Yes," I squeaked hoarsely. My throat was very sore at the moment.

"God woman, you scared the crap out of me blacking out like that! Next time we'll have to be more careful."

"Next time? I like the sound of that. More careful? No, I don't think so."

"You are going to drive me crazy, aren't you?"

"Yep, I am."

We smiled at each other and began chuckling, until we heard a deep voice roar at us from the hayloft ladder. "Jessie! Noah! What the hell is going on up here?"

I blushed and cringed at the sound of my father's voice. Noah stood up from our nest not caring a bit about his nakedness. "Sir, I plan to marry your daughter," he said shocking me to the tips of my toes. I was speechless.

"You sure as hell will!" Dad answered in full Father mode. "Right now, the preacher is still here!"

Now I was on my feet and getting angry. "Dad! You can't make me do something I don't want to do!"

"Oh, so you're a whore then? Is that what you learned at that nudist place you live at? Just screw a man you just met?" His words were spiteful and hurtful, but I knew I had hurt and shocked him by suddenly not being his little girl anymore but in the blink of an eye, a grown woman.

"Sir!" Noah barked at my father. "That is uncalled for. Jessie is a good girl, a wonderful woman. And we will be married. It will not be today. I'm not going to overstep Jason and Heather's day. Go back to the party, have a beer and think a bit. We will get dressed and be there soon to talk." Dad conceded and stomped to the ladder. He was still stomping as he left the barn.

I turned to Noah, "What the hell did you mean by that? Marriage?"

"Yep. You didn't mean it when you said you don't want to, did you?"

"How the hell should I know?"

"That's not a no on marrying me then. Can we see where this takes us?"

"Yes," I responded grudgingly, "I'd like to."

"Good, get dressed then before I throw you back down in the hay and have my way with you again. Let's get this straightened out with your father."

"Fine," I said grabbing my dress and shimmying into it. I found my flip-flops after hunting a couple minutes. We turned to look at each other and began to giggle. The next 15 minutes were spent picking hay off each other, clothes, and hair.

Cndrlla69
Cndrlla69
60 Followers