The Spark

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh!" he moaned as he felt her lips sliding up and down his shaft. His finger was tickling her G-spot, and he continued licking and kissing her asshole. I can't believe I'm actually doing this, he thought; I'm such a creep...and she's allowing me to do it! What demon...is controlling me? The Spark?

Finally, overwhelmed with lust, and resigning himself to his guilt feelings, he moved her into missionary position and aimed his cock for her pussy. She looked into his eyes with willing submission as he slowly slid inside.

"Ah!" she squealed, squinting her eyes when he got half-way in. Her jaw was stretched wide open as she felt him slide in deeper.

When he got all the way in, she'd already orgasmed, screaming and digging her nails into his back. He fucked her with hard thrusts as she yelped staccato squeals, coming again after a minute of his poking.

Another minute of him ramming into her, and he finally was about to climax. Not wanting to get her pregnant, he pulled out and sprayed all over her belly. Her navel was filled to the brim with his come.

He put his spent member back into his pants and zipped them up. Then he lay beside her, shaking, as both of them panted away for the next few minutes.

"Thank you, New Daddy," she said, looking in his eyes with sincere gratitude in hers. She rested her head on his shoulder.

New Daddy, he thought to himself. Same as Old Daddy.

All he could do was weep. Weep himself to sleep.

He had this dream:

He was floating among the clouds. He saw his wife and daughter there, both in white robes, looking like angels.

"Oh, God, Rhonda...Jessie," he sobbed. "I'm so sorry for what I did!"

"For doing what?" His wife, Rhonda, asked.

"For betraying you," he said. "For taking advantage of that vulnerable, helpless girl."

"You never took advantage of her, Daddy," Jessie said.

"You didn't betray us, either," his wife said. "We're gone, Joe. Gone forever. Our death doesn't mean you have to die, too. Be with Emma. Make love to her if you two want to. With Leona, too. You know she's always liked you. Enjoy your life."

"But...it feels so wrong," he said. "I feel like a lecher."

"You must let go of us, Joe," Rhonda said. "Live your life. You're not forcing yourself on those two women. They want you as much as you want them. It's OK, really."

"If you're gone, and you won't come back," he asked, "why am I seeing you both now?"

Suddenly, they disappeared, replaced by the Spark, shining brightly in his eyes.

He woke up.

He looked out the window; it was nighttime. Leona walked into the bedroom to find him and Emma lying on the bed.

"Joe?" she asked. "Why are you lying in bed with your clothes on?"

"Oh, uh," he stammered. "I w-was just watching TV here, then I must have fallen asleep."

Emma woke up.

"Sweetie," Leona said to her, "when did you come in here?"

"New Daddy and I were kissing," she said. Joe looked away.

"Really?" Leona asked. "Joe, it's OK. She likes you as much as she likes me. Joe?" she said again, trying to get him to look at her, which he finally did. "I must tell you something."

"What?" he asked, still embarrassed.

"I've always...cared about you," Leona said. "Since Emma's being so sexually open, and since I've gotten my curves back, I'd like to be more open, too. I'd like to show you my body. May I?"

"Oh, uh, sure, sure," he stammered. "Nothing shocks me any more."

She unzipped her black dress, one she'd just bought to show off her new figure in, and let it drop to the floor, revealing a dark purple lace brassiere and panties, as well as black fishnet stockings.

"Wow," he whispered.

"New Mama," Emma said. "You're so beautiful."

Smiling, she took off the bra, proudly showing off her now-large, firm breasts. Then she kicked off her black high heels, removed the fishnets, and slowly pulled down the panties to reveal herself as naked as Emma was. Her pubic hair was gone, too.

"Wow," he said, enjoying another erection. "Leona, you look great."

"Thank you," she said with an ear-to-ear grin. She got on the bed with them. "Now it's your turn. Come on, Mr. Hunk, your body has been given improvements, too. Let's take a look at you."

"OK," he said, getting off the bed. Now he did a striptease of sorts for the women, who grinned and cheered as the pants came off, then the shirt, the socks, and the underwear. Naked, he looked like a forty-something with muscle tone.

His erection was pointing straight at the ladies.

"My goodness, Joe," Leona said. "There's more to you than meets the eye."

"Yeah," he said, blushing. "I was never this endowed before the Spark came along." He got on the bed with them.

"Oh, New Daddy and New Mommy," Emma said. "I want you both so much." She gave both of them a peck on the lips.

Joe lay on his back. Leona slowly lowered herself on his cock while Emma sat on his face. He slid his tongue as deep as it would reach inside Emma's already-wet pussy.

Leona sighed louder and louder as she felt his cock digging deeper inside her cunt. As Emma moaned from Joe's lips and tongue, she reached forward and played with Leona's bouncing breasts.

Their union was feeling increasingly natural...while I, having escaped from Joe's jar and hid myself in his pants pocket, was now shining in the corner of the bedroom.

Emma and Leona gave each other pecks on the lips as they continued to bounce on Joe. At one point, Emma put Leona's right breast in her mouth, so thirsty was she for more of her 'New Mommy's' milk.

And indeed, that milk came pouring out again.

Joe was licking Emma's anus now, while sliding one finger in and out of her cunt; another finger was tickling her clitoris.

Leona was moving up and down on Joe's cock faster and faster, moaning and squealing as her orgasm was approaching. Emma was gulping down Leona's milk greedily.

Finally, Leona drowned Joe's cock with her come, letting out a scream, and soon after, Emma covered his hand with her come. She let go of Leona's nipple and lay on her back to catch her breath.

Leona pulled his still-hard cock out of her soaking pussy, then went down on him. Sliding her lips up and down his shaft, she got him to shoot his load in her mouth. She gulped down every drop.

They all lay on their backs, holding each other.

"So, this...is what...a threesome...is like," Joe panted.

"Yeah," Leona said. "Hard to believe...we're in one, eh?"

"My life...just gets weirder...and weirder," he said.

"Mine just...gets better...and better," Emma said, kissing him on the cheek. He kissed her back.

There was a warm, vibrating feeling I was giving them as they slowly fell asleep.

***************

This threesome relationship continued for the next two weeks, and the doctors' guilt about their relationship's two-fold nature-as Emma's 'new parents', and as her lovers-was fading away.

Then, one Saturday afternoon, when the doctors had the weekend off and were spending time with Emma, her father showed up unexpectedly. He pounded his fist on the door.

"Where is she?" Mr. White demanded. "I want my daughter back!"

"She isn't here," Joe lied (Emma was hiding in the bedroom, shaking and sobbing.).

"Bullshit!" White shouted. "I talked to that Nurse McNown today, and she told me you had Emma here. You're not stealing her from me! She's mine! Give her back NOW!"

"She doesn't belong to you," Leona said. "She's not your property! She told us about your abusive relationship with her. She's not going back to you."

"You're lucky we don't charge you with sexually assaulting her," Joe added.

"How dare you slander me like that!" White shouted. "You have no proof that I ever raped her. Don't believe anything that stupid little bitch told you. She don't know nothing!"

"Why should we believe you," Leona asked. "Given how you're not even capable of being civil?"

"Civil?" White said. "I'm rushin' civil WAR on you!" He kicked the door open and rushed at the doctors.

Joe punched him on the jaw, knocking him to the floor; but he pulled a pistol from his jacket and got up.

"OK, you two," White said, gesturing with the gun. "Back up. Into the corner." The doctors did as he said.

"The neighbours will call the police," Leona said, "from all this noise."

(No, they wouldn't. I stopped all the noise from leaving the room. I would soon handle everything.)

"Emma!" White shouted. "Come out from wherever you are! Hurry up and get over here, you stupid bitch, before I beat your ass again! We're going home!"

"I'm never going home with you!" still-naked Emma suddenly screamed from behind him, jumping on his back. As they struggled, he fired a few shots, one hitting Leona in the arm.

"Leona!" Joe shouted, going over to her.

White shook Emma off of him, and she fell to the floor.

"I outta shoot you right here," White said as he was turning around. "You stupid little..." Then he looked at her body, her legs spread out. "Hey, you look even better than you ever did. Nice, tight little body. No, I ain't gonna shoot you with the gun. I'll shoot in you, and on you."

"No, no," she sobbed, crawling back from him.

"Don't you resist me, you little-" he began. Then suddenly, a fire was flaring up inside his body.

Me.

(Amid the confusion and the fighting, I'd flown into his opened mouth and shot down to his chest.)

I was in his heart, burning up all of his insides. Screaming, he dropped the gun and fell to the floor.

Finally, my fire glowed all over him, and I consumed him, making his body disintegrate right before Emma's and the doctors' agape eyes. Even his clothes and the gun disappeared. I resumed my original form as a tiny dot of light.

Then I flew over to Leona's arm and entered the entry wound. I made the bullet disintegrate just as I had White, then her wound healed in a matter of seconds.

I flew up by a chandelier in the living room. The three of them got up.

"Who, or what are you?" Joe asked, his arm around Leona.

I communicated in their minds that I was from Eescra, a planet far, far away. When I came to Earth, I felt Emma's pain and suffering, as well as that of Joe and Leona. I sensed their mutual compatibility, and decided that they could live together as lifelong mates.

"Why did you put us in a threesome?" Leona asked. "And why did you improve our looks?"

To make you all more agreeable to each other, I told them in their minds; You people of Earth, sadly, judge by looks all too much. On Eescra, it is natural for us 'Sparks', as you call us, to be lovers in large groups, so you three as a trio of lovers makes sense to me. Sex and love are indistinguishable to us, so we don't feel the guilt from, or urge to dominate others through, sex, as you Earthlings do. I'm sure you three will all heal each other well. I must go now, and heal more suffering people of Earth.

I flew out the window.

"Goodbye," Emma said, waving by the window.

"I'm sure someone must have called the police, after all the noise we made here," Leona said.

Not to worry, I told them mentally; I stopped the noise from leaving your home, so no one outside knows what just happened. Goodbye.

"Oh, thank you," Joe said. "My life continues to get weirder."

Though I was by now flying far away from them, I could still feel what was going on in that apartment. That warm feeling of love between Joe, Leona, and Emma urged them all to go into the bedroom.

Joe and Leona got as naked as Emma, and all three got on the bed. This time, Emma lay on her back, Joe aimed his cock for her pussy, and Leona was on all fours, over Emma and with her ass pointed at Joe.

He picked up both women's legs as he slid his cock inside Emma.

"Oh, oh...OH!" she sighed as she felt him go in deeper and deeper.

With Leona's ass raised up close enough for his mouth, he began licking the pretty brown wrinkles of her anus. Emma had Leona's left tit in her mouth.

With Joe's shoving in and out of Emma, her and Leona's bodies were bouncing over the bed; now Joe was alternating between a lick of Leona's asshole and one of her pussy. Emma kept sucking greedily on that tit, enjoying Leona's outpouring of milk once again.

Leona was panting as she felt the pleasure of Emma's lips and tongue; even the sensation of the milk passing through her nipple was thrilling. Emma put her hand between Leona's legs and fingered her clitoris.

Joe was fucking with less and less inhibition, feeling instead a greater oneness with Leona and Emma, greater love. I, 'the Spark', had indeed made all three of them feel perfect comfort with three-way love. They all felt a common vibration holding them together. A warm feeling was moving, rolling in circles from his body, then to Emma's, then to Leona's, and back to him again.

Joe reached back and used his thumbs to massage Emma's feet; then his fingers played with her toes. He was kissing Leona's buttocks and anal cleft.

His thrusts were bringing Emma to the point of no return; having let go of Leona's nipple, Emma was now screaming. Leona pushed her breasts against either side of Emma's face.

"Ah!" Emma screamed, covering Joe's cock with her come. He pulled out of her, and he and Leona got into a sixty-nine position.

He resumed licking her anus while sliding his finger in and out of her vagina. She took his cock into her mouth. Emma reached over and put Leona's other breast into her mouth. Leona reached back and tickled Emma's wet vulva with the fingers of her right hand.

Joe blew his load while Leona had been licking his cock; his come splashed all over her nose, cheeks, and lips. His finger's stimulating of her G-spot made her come all over his neck and chest. Emma orgasmed again, all over Leona's hand.

All three panting together, they crawled over so they would be lying side by side on their backs, with their arms around each other. Emma was in the middle, receiving caresses from both her 'New Mother' and 'New Father'.

"I love you both," Emma said as she cleaned the come off her hand with a tissue. And I'm free, she thought.

"I love you both, too," Leona said, wiping his come off her face with a tissue. "Equally, and dearly." And I have Joe, she thought; I never thought it would happen.

"And I love both of you," Joe said, wiping Leona's come off his neck and chest. And I'm healed, he thought; I can say goodbye to Rhonda and Jessie. They're at peace, and I'm at peace. "The Spark saved not only Emma: it saved me."

12