The Sparking Wit Podcast

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trevor: So what did you do after that second contract was up?

Penny: Well, for a few months there I just took customers in my apartment the way I had been doing before, I just did it 6 or 7 days a week. OK, that's a bit of an exaggeration. I had to do more marketing since A&D wasn't referring folks to me anymore. So I would pick up men at clubs, do a brothel shift or two, expand my circle of potential customers.

But I was talking with some of my friends and for some reason we were talking about money. Gretchen did the math and we had enough in savings for a down payment on our own building.

Trevor: Holy cow.

Penny: I know! So we agreed on this place north of downtown on Clark St, 5 story building, and dumped a bunch of money into making it perfect for the seven of us to use for customers. Had a special private elevator installed for our floors of the building, blocked off some staircase entrances so no one could sneak in, and now anyone on floors 1-3 would never know what we use floors 4-5 for.

Trevor: You probably make more on rent than you do on prostitution.

Penny: Maybe, but rent is much less fun.

Trevor: {laughs}

Penny: Gretchen handles most of the finances now. She was in banking before she was a sextoy. Still, I feel bad about her having to spend afternoons on that boring shit, so I eat her out whenever she likes.

Trevor: You'd probably do that even if she wasn't handling your money.

Penny {laughs} Probably true. But that's where I am now. I love masturbating while staring out the window in the morning, thinking about how lucky I am.

Emily: So this is your third chassis?

Penny: Oh, um, yeah I got it about two years ago. The flexibility is sooo much better now.

Trevor: For those of you listening, Penny has an ankle behind her ear now. Very smooth motion.

Penny: Thank you.

Emily: And is that a heavy-duty vaginal assembly?

Penny: No, it's one of the luxury Dyson models

Emily and Trevor: Boooooooo

Penny: {laughs} sorry, I forgot we weren't supposed to mention other manufacturers. We have a full-time technician on staff, so repairs are quick. I make more money with a premium cunt than I spend on additional repair and replacement.

Emily: You're leaking a bit.

Penny: Oh? Yes. {giggles} These workout pants do wick away the moisture. And I get a bit excited talking about this stuff. Mind if I dry them out?

Trevor: Have a pantsless sexdoll in my office? That sounds just awful.

Emily: He's being sarcastic. Do what you need to do.

Penny: Thanks. {pause} That's better.

Trevor: The carpet doesn't match the drapes.

Penny: Oh, yes. After this I have a full night with a client, and he likes the very dark bush with the light brown hair on my head. As if hair dye is the most artificial thing about me.

Trevor: {laughs}

Emily: Were you going to be wearing workout gear to your date?

Penny: No, I have a nice long black dress back at my place I'm going to wear, but swapping parts takes a little longer.

Emily: So you really don't need to dry out your pants.

{pause}

Penny: darn, you got me. I just couldn't come on the show and not mmmmm pleasure myself a little bit for everyone's enjoyment.

Trevor: 20 minutes a bit too long between climaxes?

Penny: Oh, hush. On my days off I usually only masturbate once in the morning and that's it.

Emily: I thought you liked sex.

Penny: I love it, but it's also work. Mmm. And going without for a day gives me perspective. It makes me a better sexdoll to remember my clients aren't having nearly as much sex as me. Plus I get a huge release once I finally climax again.

Trevor: We may need to shoot some video later for the Web site, you obviously know what you're doing.

Penny: Emily, would you mind if your husband examined me? For your listeners' benefit, of course.

Emily: It's fine.

Trevor: No one asked me, but I will make this sacrifice for the listeners.

Penny: It's third party confirmation about build quality. Scoot over and dive in.

Trevor: ok... I'm not an engineer, but I can already feel a difference in the wetness. It feels more even.

Penny: mmmmmm yeah that's the. That's the micropores in the walls. They're part of the casting of the synthetic flesh rather than installed after the fact. They're thinner and there are 300% more of them than in a standard vagina. Emily probably has most of her moisture coming out from just past the labia.

Trevor: I will neither confirm nor deny.

Emily: It's true.

Trevor: So much for being polite about my wife's pussy.

Penny: mmmm. Go deeper, sir... Trevor.

Trevor: aye aye.

Penny: {heavy breathing} A normal vagina has rings to adjust tightness in several zones. My vagina has independent constriction in a larger number of zones.

Trevor: Wow, it's like you're licking my finger tips.

Penny: And reading your fingerprints.

Trevor: Seriously?

Penny: {heavy breathing} Not really {giggles}

Trevor: Very funny. Oh, I can tell it's much closer to a stroking sensation than Emily's pussy. As much as I love my wife's nether regions, you can tell something is happening in a sequence. This is much more like there's something behind the vaginal wall applying pressure and moving along my fingers.

Penny: Go a little deeper and to the right. 1 o'clock.

Trevor: So even an overall sensitive component like this has a G-spot?

Penny: aaaa ah ah ooooo {heavy breathing} It does.

Trevor: I may need to stop before we get any deeper into pornographic territory.

Penny: Tease.

Trevor: When on air.

We mentioned what happens on days off, but what's a normal day like for you?

Penny: Weekend or weekday?

Trevor: Let's say Saturday.

Penny: So Friday night I'm normally working until 4, another hour of cleaning and maintenance, then up at 10 after charging. I'll rub out a quick one then spend an hour on e-mails and checking my appointments in case anyone has canceled.

Emily: You handle your own appointments?

Penny: Yeah, we tried centralizing it, but clients didn't like it and the dolls didn't like someone else making those decisions about who gets what appointment slot. Generally I'll have one or two cancellations and make a few calls to work in another appointment. If that doesn't work, a message on social media will normally fill the spot.

I book by the hour, minus the last ten minutes, so 50 minutes or 110 minutes or you get the idea. So I'm taking appointments all afternoon, then at about 6 I go in for a quick cleaning and maintenance check. Most Saturdays there will be someone who wants a charming dining companion so I get dressed up and have them pick me up downstairs.

Trevor: What do you bring with you?

Penny: I dunno. Extra makeup, dermal repair kit. Spare battery boost, what you'd find in any woman's purse.

Trevor: {laughs}

Penny: So normally I give some head in the town car and try to toss in some hastily researched items about the opera we're seeing into conversation. Then it's dinner, sometimes a quick fuck in the bathroom, then a ride home and some more enthusiastic fucking in their hotel room. I'm normally out of there and back at my place by midnight.

Trevor: Do you eat anything at dinner?

Penny: Umm, depends on the client. Usually I just have some wine.

Trevor: Do you run an inebriation program?

Penny: excuse me?

Emily: Are you programmed to get a buzz off the wine?

Penny: oh! {laughs} no, I was never a fan of altered states like that.

Emily: You edited your brain.

Penny: Eh, I reserve the right to be contradictory

Trevor: Moving along. More cleaning and maintenance after that?

Penny: No, that's generally light enough work that I do my normal wash and scrub then go on to more appointments. Generally late at night the clients get a little more aggressive, but I'm always clear that if they show up staggering drunk they're walking back out the door, by force if necessary.

Trevor: You remove them?

Penny: Oh, not me. Otto, one of the sexdolls on the floor, is 2 meters tall and reinforced like he's going into a war zone. Maybe once a week he has to step away from a client to handle someone. And once they see him, the fight goes right out of them.

So I do the full range of services until about 4, then I go to maintenance for a deep clean, a skin integrity check, and a quick motor control check. If something needs to be replaced it's usually one of the fine muscles in my face or fingers, but that's normally a 10-minute fix.

Then I go back to my room for recharging, my logs are uploaded to the server, and I go through a memory integration procedure.

Emily: You mean sleep and dream.

Penny: Yeah, don't you?

Emily: Of course I do, but I wanted it to be clear to the audience.

Trevor: So what else are you working on? Anything long-term?

Penny: That's one of the reasons I stopped by. My partners and I don't spend a lot of money on ourselves in the great scheme of things. The loan for our building is paid off and we have money to invest back into the business. But there are only so many toys and so many creature comforts we can buy to improve the customer experience.

Trevor: That's a good problem to have.

Penny: Indeed. That's why we're looking to recruit a woman to become a new sexdoll and part of our corporation.

Trevor: Oh wow, not bringing in an existing sexdoll?

Penny: That's right. There are some legal reasons, but all of us love the life that becoming a gynoid whore has granted us. That initial down payment on the upload and the chassis is one of the biggest barriers between people and their dreams. If we have the funds to tear down that barrier, even if it's only for one or two people, we consider it a big win.

Emily: That's a very noble spin on it.

Trevor: So how are you going about this recruiting?

Penny: We have a Web site set up, can you put the link in the file's description and metadata?

Emily: Yes.

Penny: So you can go to the Web site, upload text, images and video, and give a brief explanation of why you'd make an excellent sexdoll and partner in our little business. When does this episode get released?

Emily: 24th.

Penny: Ehhh, I think I can convince the other partners to leave submissions open until the 7th instead of the 31st. We don't have an urgent need for additional capacity, but we also don't want to let this linger. If you caught this late, it's entirely possible we'll do this again, so still check the Web site.

Trevor: What exactly are you looking for in a candidate?

Penny: Beside someone who enjoys sex?

Trevor: {laughs}

Penny: I can't speak for everyone making the decision, but I'm looking for someone flexible... mentally and emotionally flexible.

Trevor: Beat me to it.

Penny: Not just when it comes to their behavior with customers, but they're also going to be expected to work with the current ownership group to keep the lights on. Someone with the confidence to present new ideas and the humility to accept that those of us who have been around longer may know what we're talking about.

Emily: Degree or training certificates required?

Penny: No, I think on-the-job training is going to be sufficient.

Trevor: Have you done something like this before?

Penny: No, this is the first time. I've never done a job interview before. I'm a little nervous, but I think it will be fun. I think two of the other dolls besides Gretchen have done interviews before, just not for this.

Trevor: It sounds like an entertaining process. We'd love to hear how it goes, and maybe interview the winner.

Penny: I'll bring up the idea, sure.

Emily: Any last thoughts before we wrap up?

Penny: Ummmm, being sexy and horny doesn't mean you're dumb?

Emily: Amen

Penny: Thanks for having me on the show, guys.

Trevor: Our pleasure.

Emily: And I would love to talk more once I'm back to normal.

Penny: {giggle} sounds good to me.

{theme plays}

Trevor: That's all we have for you today. Thanks once again to all of you who sent in questions. Anne, Daveon, Marilyn we'll all be sending you some of our merch in the mail. And of course a big thanks to Penny Vandiver for the great interview. Please leave a comment or an upvote on whatever platform you're using to download or listen to the podcast. You can visit the Web site sparking wit dot podcast for some exclusive additional content including pictures of Emily and Penny from this recording session. You can also join Emily's Chassisfans page at Emily engineer bot for some more intimate photos. Emily, any words to close us out?

Emily: Next time we have a sexdoll on the podcast, we're not using me as the recording device.

END TRANSCRIPT