The Spatulas

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alison... Want me to fuck you?" Gillian asked, tucking some of Alison's brown hair behind her ear. Gillian then leaned in and slowly licked Alison's right ear, making the brunette shiver with pleasure. Alison bit down on her bottom lip and nodded, the actress who played Britta, grinned and popped open the buttons on the sheer night shirt that Alison had been wearing.

The buttons sailed across the room and hit random parts of the wall as the two kissed each other again. The blonde then hoisted the brunette into the air and spun her around, dumping Alison on the couch. Gillian spread Alison's legs and started to slowly, sexily smooch her way down her friend and co star's body. Reaching Alison's lower body, the blonde hooked her right index finger in Alison's panties and shifted them to one side.

Alison moaned aloud as the blonde casually flicked her tongue along the brown haired woman's wet pussy lips. She looked over at me and opened her mouth, blowing me a kiss, the brunette on the couch suggested I move up closer to her. I got up on my knees and moved over to her. Alison opened her mouth and took my cock into the gap between her soft, sweet lips. She wrapped her hand around the base of my cock and slipped my cock inside her mouth. My dick stabbed the back of her throat and she carefully pulled back as her tongue moved up and formed a cushion for my dick as she moved up and down.

I grunted and ran my hands through her hair slowly as she slipped up and down on my cock. Alison moaned and sexily licked my shaft as the moans vibrated around me, I put my hands on her chest and squeezed them slowly as she sucked my cock. Gillian slowly ran her tongue along Alison's lower lips as she ate out her friend.

Gillian's eyes met with mine and we both shared an equally filthy grin as we played with Alison. The actress who played Britta on Community planted a few more soft kisses on the brown haired actresses pussy before breaking her lips away and sliding her right index finger into the brunette's pussy. Slowly sliding the digit in and out of Alison's pussy, the blonde grinned as Alison moaned out loud around my cock.

"Yeah. She's definitely turned you back again."

The blonde planted a kiss on the brunette's tummy and giggled as Alison's free hand ran through the blonde's hair. Gillian sat up and with her free hand started to undo her bra, eager to get some oral attention of her own. Alison removed my dick from her mouth and gasped for breath as she slowly jerked me. The smell of arousal was heavy in the room as we each shared a glance at each other.

"Let's fuck!" Alison declared, unhooking her own bra and tossing it to one side. Gillian agreed and removed her finger from the brown haired woman's pussy, sucking the digit clean. The blonde swung herself around and clambered onto Alison's face as the brunette slid down the couch. I climbed off of the couch and held Alison's legs apart. Sliding my dick along her wet lips, I brushed up against it once, twice three times before finally pushing myself in.

I groaned in pleasure as my hard dick entered Alison's pussy. I could hear the brunette moan as well, although the sounds were somewhat muffled by Gillian's pussy. My hands ran up and down Alison's stocking clad legs as I started to pump in and out of her. I had to admit, even with me thinking I was gay, I liked the feel of the silk against my skin, it may well have helped that Alison's legs were on the other side of the fabric as well.

Alison's moans were getting louder and louder as Gillian started to grind herself against the brunette's face. The blonde's eyes were open and she was grinning at me with those piercing blue eyes of hers.

"Mmmm fuck! James you want to know what she's doing?" She asked, leaning forward she took my face in her hands and planted a soft kiss on my lips. My lips had been hard with the menial task of the photo shoot from earlier in the day but the blonde's soft lips soon softened mine up. She peppered my lips with soft kisses before breaking and casually flicking her tongue along my lips sending a shiver up my spine.

"Mmmmm fuck yeah... Her tongue's wriggling around in my pussy. It's reaching everywhere inside me! Oh fuck yeah... Yeah! Her tongue's rubbing up against my wet pussy walls and it's making me crazy! Mmmmm yes! Don't you think Alison's got nice tits? Would you like to suck them James? Make those nipples nice and hard with your tongue?" Gillian asked, squeezing the brunette's large breasts making the girl moan into the blonde's pussy.

I nodded my head and was about to lean down when Gillian got herself up off of the couch and guided Alison up to a sitting position. I watched as Alison slid off of my cock and the girls watched me move to them. I took a seat next to them on the couch and then moaned in pleasure as Gillian stroked my cock, slick with Alison's wet juices. The blonde moved down and cast a long, upwards lick collecting some of the wetness.

The blonde then stood up and guided Alison over. Splitting the brunette's pussy lips, Gillian grinned as Alison squatted down and my dick entered her again. We both groaned as my cock slid inside her, as she squatted down her breasts came into view. I moved forward and latched onto her right tit, teasing the soft skin with my tongue I wrapped it around her nipple and lashed at it. I could feel the nub become erect in my mouth as I sucked.

Some would argue that Alison's best features were her big, beautiful eyes, others could say it was her pretty face. Let me tell you, with her breasts exposed to me right now, it was her chest. Without a shadow of a doubt. One of my hands moved up and cupped the other tit making the brunette moan in pleasure. Her hands ran through my short hair as she started to bounce up and down on me. My lips moved with her as she slid up and down on my cock, the brunette let out a low groan of delight as Gillian's hands mingled with mine on her breasts. Her fingers slid between mine and helped me dig into Alison's tit flesh, I cast my eyes up at the brunette and was amazed to see them making out with each other.

Gillian let go of Alison and moved behind the brunette, hooking her arms around Alison's waist the blonde started to help her ride my dick. Her hands linked with each of them and started to hug her tightly as Alison bounced. The brunette moaned out loud and cast a look to the sky as she slid up and down on my pole, as she bottomed out, her hips slowly rolled around letting my cock rub up against every part of her walls.

Alison's hand grabbed at the back of my neck as she slipped upwards and she used me as a personal assistant to get off. Her hips started to jerk up and down at a frantic rate as her breath started to climb and her voice got higher and higher. It all seemed to come to an end when Gillian's finger started to rub at Alison's clit. The brunette shrieked in pleasure and came on my cock, her walls tightened and she exploded. I wasn't too far behind, I grunted and started to cum as well. Shooting my load inside her, I gasped as I received my first outwardly set of pleasure. Slowing my thrusting, I sat back down on the couch as Alison slid down with my. We were both panting while Gillian stood up and scooted up onto the couch with us, Alison pulled herself up off of my dick and sat down next to me.

I was softening rapidly and the girls seemed... Deflated? Maybe? I watched them carefully before grinning as Gillian scooted closer to me and started to pay attention to my groin.

"Need a hand?" Gillian asked, wrapping her left hand around my cock she started to jerk me up and down as Alison smiled and nodded her head.

"Maybe I should tell you a story while blondie looks after you?" Alison added, leaning in she planted a soft kiss on Gillian's lips making the blonde moan and then giggle with glee.

"I think a story would be nice. Don't you James?" Gillian said, still slowly pumping my dick up and down. "Then... Maybe you could fuck my ass?"

"Oh! That would be great! I'd love to see you get your ass fucked G!" Alison said with a big grin. The girls then took turns kissing and touching me, while Gillian pumped my shaft up and down, Alison would cup and lightly palm my nuts. Rolling them around in her hand, the brunette beamed up at me and at the blonde on the opposite side of me.

"Well... It all started back when I was in college. The guy was super cute, like you, and it upset me to think that no girls would get a chance with him. So, I got some weed, which was easy enough at college, got him high and took him back to my room." Alison started to tell me the tale of how she seduced and fucked a gay friend on hers as she casually jacked me off. Gillian was beaming next to me, she unclipped her bra and tossed it to one side, she took my hands and planted them on her chest. Moaning her encouragement when I squeezed her tits, I continued to do so as the brunette jacking me off rubbed my dick's head with her thumb.

"I sat him down on a couch like the one you're on and I put some AC/DC on. I started to dance and do a strip tease for him. When he didn't get hard, well... I started to use the twins." With that, the brunette stopped jacking me off and moved up a little higher on her knees and slipped my dick between her two magnificent tits. I groaned in pleasure as Gillian sweetly giggled in my ear. She started to jerk me back to life, using her chest as she glanced back up at me with those big sweet eyes of hers.

"He did start to get hard then. So, I started to bounce these babies up and down a little bit quicker. I could hear him start to breathe a little heavier... Yeah! Just like that!" Alison confirmed as my own breath started to get heavier as she slipped her boobs up and down. "Well, I just knew I was onto a winner! So, I started to slide them up and down a little bit quicker to see if I could get any pre cum. I felt him run his hands through my hair and I thought I had him... Well, I started to get wet. So, I climbed up and onto him, he was wearing shorts and I had on a skirt. When he felt my wetness it really turned him off. I haven't really spoken much to him since then, apparently he's still gay and thinks back to that time as one of the worst times in his life."

Alison chuckled lightly as my dick came back to life.

"Well that sucks." Gillian said, looking down at her buddy.

"Not really. Got double teamed the next night so that was OK." Alison beamed up at me, happy with the state of my cock. She then moved in and cast a sexy lick against my dick's head.

"My turn?" Gillian asked hopefully. Alison smiled and nodded her head, climbing off of the couch. The blonde got down on her hands and knees and wiggled her rear at me, Alison let me go and got up onto the couch, she spread her legs and started to go to town on herself. I walked on my knees to behind Gillian and took her hips in my hands, I rubbed my hard cock up against her pussy a few times to tease the wet lips. Keeping her still, despite her best efforts to rotate herself back against me, I lifted my hips slightly and pushed myself deep inside the blonde.

We both let out a low moan as I split her warm, wet lips apart. Gillian's long blonde locks were on her shoulders as she threw her head back in pleasure. I had bottomed out in Gillian and she only groaned in approval as I kept hold of her hips and pulled myself out of her to only my dick's head. I then pushed myself back in, the blonde groaned out loud again and pushed herself back against me. She let her head fall forward and slowly rotated her hips in a clockwise and then counter clockwise motion making my dick stroke against every part of her insides.

I could hear behind me Alison's light breathing as she went to work on herself. The occasional 'Oh!' or 'Fuck yeah' was music to my ears and a pleasant soundtrack to me being balls deep in Gillian Jacobs. I didn't dare look behind me just in case the sight of Alison Brie masturbating drove me to another orgasm before I wanted it to. I gripped hold of Gillian's stocking straps and started to fuck her, sliding myself in and out at a swift pace I watched the blonde collection of curls rise and then fall as my dick started to stroke her insides.

"Mmmm fuck yeah!" Gillian encouraged me more so. She cast a look over at me and grinned, she pushed her hips back at me and rolled them around slightly before reversing the roll. "Fuck me nice and hard James. I like it really, really hard."

Very happy to do so, I looked up at the sexy blonde who had now bowed her head, ready to take my cock. Gripping hold of her hips by the stocking straps, I placed my cock against Gillian's pussy lips and forced my way in. Gillian threw her pretty blonde head back and let out a long drawn out moan.

"All right..." I said as I moaned at the sensation of Gillian's pussy enveloping my cock. While I'd never dream of saying it out loud, I was actually pretty surprised at how easy it was to get it in.

"Ohhhhhh... So... Big... James! So fucking big..." She groaned as she accepted all of my large cock into her pussy at a smooth pace. I groaned and cursed at whatever demon made me want to believe I may have been gay. However, if he hadn't, maybe I'd never get to fuck both of the girls... I realised I was nit picking and ignoring the lovely sensation of pounding Gillian's pussy. I placed my hands on her soft, silky waist and I started to thrust my cock in and out of her hot, tight pussy.

She tilted her head back and groaned, turning her head, she looked back at me just as I closed mine. Deciding to make things a bit more pleasurable, she started to throw herself back against me. Her swift thrusts backwards met my rocking forward making us both gasp out loud.

"Ohhhhh... Oh fuck... Just like that!" She screamed as I started to fuck her harder.

"Ahhhh.... Fuck yes! " I grunted, licking my lips that had got dry and cracked from out fierce antics. I pumped my cock into her warm, wet pussy while she rocked back on her knees to match my thrusts. She moaned aloud and pressed her soft, sexy lips together as she started to grind her hot body back against my cock. I reached under her and cupped her sweet tits, kneading the flesh slowly as I pounded her pussy fiercely.

The sound of my balls slapping against her pussy's lips was driving me, Gillian and apparently Alison insane as the brunette started to call out in a higher tone of delight. She climbed up off of the couch and moved down so she was sitting in front of Gillian, opening her legs she let the blonde eat her out some more. The actress who played Britta Perry happily munched on Alison's wet cunt as I continued to slam in and out of her. Soon, Gillian's arms started to shake and she fell down onto her elbows, her walls contracted and she came. Her pussy exploded on my dick making me shiver with delight, I kept on fucking her through the orgasm.

"G... G... Gillian?" I asked, my voice shaking as I tried to keep my orgasm in check. While the blonde had just cum, and Alison had done so as well earlier in the evening I wasn't far off my second orgasm of the night and I had been promised fucking her in the ass. She lifted her head out of Alison's spread legs and looked back at me, I could see the brunette's arousal smeared over Gillian's jaw line and it made it look fucking erotic.

"Yes sweetie?"

"Can I... Can I fuck your ass?" I asked, slowing myself down to a standstill. Gillian and Alison shared a look and then excitedly nodded their heads. Gillian spread her ass cheeks apart and showed off her puckered ass hole to me as the brunette climbed to her knees and walked behind me. Hooking her arms under my pits she held me tightly as I guided my cock against Gillian's tight ring.

"Fuck her nice and hard 'Kay?" Alison whispered in my ear seductively as I lined up with the blonde's back door.

"Okay." I confirmed, as my wet dick rubbed against Gillian's ass hole. Gillian gasped slightly when my cock pressed against her ring, I stopped and looked over her shoulder at her. She had bit down on her bottom lip and had her eyes shut tightly.

"Just give me a minute..." She warned, both me and Alison relented and waited for her to nod her head in permission. Gillian didn't make us wait long and soon I had half of my dick buried inside her ass, I couldn't fit any more in so I fucked her like that.

I groaned at the tightness of it, and could only smile as Gillian groaned too. I kept hold of her hips and started to slide in and out of her, we were both moaning to the skies as I started to build up a pace. I was essentially the filling in a sexy woman sandwich as I ploughed Gillian's ass, when I withdrew I bumped against Alison's sexy tummy making the brunette giggle like a school girl.

Her hands rubbed against my chest as I slipped in and out of her co-star and friend's ass. I felt her warm breath tickle my ear as she started to whisper naughty things in my ear.

"I love how hard you're fucking Gillian's ass. I bet her tight ass hole is milking you dry isn't it? I bet she's going to make you cum so fucking hard that your balls will be empty for months to come! But, you can't cum in her ass because I want to swallow that seed down! Will you let me suck the cum out of your cock? I'd love to drink it down into my tummy."

I grunted and nodded my head as the blonde's tight ass milked my cock roughly. There was something primal and primitive about fucking a girl in the ass, it seemed beastly and that only added to the hotness scale of the whole thing. Especially when the girl you were ploughing happened to be Gillian Jacobs too.

As Gillian's ass loosened and got used to me fucking her, I was able to build up some speed and rhythm and soon my balls were slapping against her pussy's lips making the girl cry out. Alison playfully taunted her friend by mimicking the noises the blonde was making. I, however, had simply shut my eyes and kept focused on drilling the tight hole in front of me.

Soon, it was no use. I could feel the point of no return coming up and simply had to explode. I warned both of the girls and carefully pulled out of Gillian's ass. Getting to my feet, I started to jerk off while the girls moved in front of me, side to side, or tit to tit, and opened their mouths. I grunted and let rip, several arcing ropes ran from my dick's head and into their warm, wet and waiting mouths. I grunted once more as I squeezed one last rope out of my knob. Defeated, I collapsed on the couch and caught my breath as Alison and Gillian shared a kiss and my load with it.

"Fuck... Fuck me that was incredible." I groaned, wiping the sweat away from my brow.

"You liked it then? Better than being with some guy right?" Alison asked excitedly as she and Gillian stood up.

"Yeah. So much better than with a guy."

"Good." Alison planted a soft kiss on my cheek and then left the room. "I need to go change. Gillian, you coming?" The blonde had remained on the floor and was grinning at me.

"I'm going to stay for a bit." She called out, tending to what remained of my load on her face. Wiping at her chin with the back of her hand, she licked the load up and got to her feet.

"You want to go again?" She asked, looking down at my cock that had deflated somewhat. But, as soon as she said that life started to come back to it.

12