The Spawning - Chapter 1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers

With her father's fluid jetting its way inside her, she saw things, confusing things. She had a vision of her father in his study standing naked with an erection. She saw him with two women, one with his hard cock in her mouth and the other pressing her naked body against his back. Then she saw one woman collapsed at his feet while the other woman jerked her father's cock, his cum slashing out to cover the supine woman. As quickly as they flashed through her mind the visions were gone. What did these things mean?

When the waves of pleasure subsided, she found herself able to move on her own volition again. She quickly climbed off her father's spent cock and scrambled off the bed. She covered her father's nakedness and sat down. She didn't know what had come over her and she was so confused.

She sat in the chair with her father's seed sitting within her like a hot knot of shame and she sobbed. What kind of girl am I?

*   *   *   *

It was free! The Entity quickly explored its new host. Now that it had found fertile ground it was time to make some changes in its new host. Changes that would lead to the Spawning.

*   *   *   *

Claire composed herself and got up. She had to go home. Go home and wash the filth from her body. She staggered to the door of the room and let herself out. She couldn't stay here. She felt an overwhelming desire to be alone. Alone with her shame. I've raped my own father! His cum filled me! I want to die.

When she finally got to her car she sat behind the wheel and cried for nearly an hour before she felt able to drive and then she slowly made her way home.

When she got to the mansion she quickly dismissed the servants and ran to her suite in the north wing. The servants knew not to bother her there and she didn't want to face them. She was sure that they would see her shame and know what a wanton whore she really was.

She rushed to her room and collapsed on her bed not even bothering to undress. She knew that she would not sleep. She knew that she would lie awake for hours with her shameful actions spinning through her head.

She was asleep within seconds.

*   *   *   *

The Entity was the source of her sleep. It was better for the changes that needed to be made. There was much work to be done before the spawning could happen. Much work.

*   *   *   *

Claire awoke early the next morning. She was amazed that she had slept at all. She pulled off her clothes and stood before the full-length mirror as she did every morning. When she was a girl she used to have a dream that one day when she awoke she would be transformed. The ugly duckling would have overnight become a swan. As she could see in the mirror, no such transformation had occurred. She now knew why it would never happen. She was an evil person. She had performed wicked acts. She had fucked her own father.

She deserved the body that the mirror revealed to her: a fat girl with stringy hair and tiny floppy tits. Her skin was criss-crossed with stretch marks, which were the result of frequent diets that did nothing but kill what was left of her self-esteem. The fat of her belly ran in ripples around her waist and she couldn't even see her privates without lifting her stomach up with both hands.

Standing in front of the mirror she was wracked with self-loathing and then suddenly with a real pain that doubled her over. Cramps worse than any she had ever had shot through her belly. She ran to the bathroom and barely made the toilet before her bowels let loose.

Her phone rang and she was unable to rise and answer it. The message kicked in and then she heard the voice of Frank Martin, her lawyer.

"I have to see you immediately," his voice was strained as he continued; "You weren't at the hospital so I know you'll be home. Don't go anywhere. I'll be by in a half an hour."

Claire started to cry. It felt like she was going to die. She didn't think she would ever feel okay again. These cramps were God's punishment for what she had done. It felt like she was on the toilet for hours but it was probably only ten minutes later when the cramps eased and she was able to shower and dress. Suddenly hungry, she ordered breakfast from the cook and told the maid to send Frank to her quarters when he arrived.

She was eating at the table in her sitting room when Frank was let in. She tried to remain composed; as there was no way he could possibly know what had happened last night.

"I was surprised to hear that you had come home last night", he said as he slipped into the chair opposite her. "You really needed the rest."

"Thank you." She replied. "What is it that was so important?"

"I have some bad news," he said, his face taking on an aspect that she had been dreading. "Last night... your father passed away.

"Oh my God!" she howled. Her worst fears had come to pass. She had killed him!

Frank rose and come over to her. "It was peaceful. The doctors say it was as if his body had just given up."

"It was me!" she exclaimed.

"Nonsense," he replied. "There was no hope of him ever recovering and so this is for the best."

He comforted her and started to talk about the arrangement for the funeral but she paid no attention. Her mind was swirling with thoughts. He stood beside her and her eyes strayed to his crotch. I wonder what his cock looks like? she asked herself.

"Oh no!" she cried. She was doing it again her thoughts were wicked and evil.

"There, there." He laid a comforting hand on her shoulder.

I wonder what he would do if I started to suck his cock? she thought. She looked at him. He looked the typical old balding lawyer. I wonder what he looks like naked? her thoughts continued. Her mind drew pictures of him naked. He was short and stout. His cock would be small and shrunken, but she would wrap her lips around it and suck it into her mouth. He would grunt and it would grow into a hard shaft. She could feel her sex responding to the images, as she grew more aroused at her sinful thoughts. It was all she could do to stop herself from reaching for him.

She shrugged off his hand.

"I want to be alone." She said. "Could you handle all the arrangements and let me know what's going on?"

"Of course." He packed up his papers quickly and left.

Claire couldn't believe what had happened. She had been told of her father's death; one that she had probably caused by her actions the previous night and all she could think of was sucking her lawyer's cock.

She had to stop whatever was happening to her! Just then another wave of cramps shook her and she had to rush to the bathroom.

*   *   *   *

It was happening. The changes had started. It would take a while, but all would be complete soon. And then would come the Spawning.

To be continued...

BookWurm
BookWurm
15 Followers
12