The Special CD

Story Info
She planned to turn him on.
1k words
4.18
76.7k
8
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers

My name is Sara, I am a housewife. My husband Sam is probably every woman's dream. He has dark hair, a mustache that is always neatly trimmed, big broad shoulders. He lifts weights just enough to stay nice and firm without getting all bulgy, too.

Add in that he works hard and is a good provider, I find myself usually completely content with my role of keeping everything in reasonable order at home.

The one problem is Sam works 10-12 hours every day so he is usually pretty tired when he gets home. So it is dinner, a TV show or two and off to bed.

I look forward to the weekends when he takes me in his arms and spends an hour or so playing with me. I return as best I can, our lovemaking is fine.

I just want a lot more of it.

This went on for a couple of years, one day we were out to dinner and the day was hot. I dressed lightly, no bra, just a simple halter top. But the top was a shade too big and kept slipping, I noticed Sam would stop in the middle of a sentence, things like that. It took a bit for me to realize that nearly the whole tops of my breasts were peeking out if I leaned forward towards the table.

Sam was like an animal when we got home, I was so happy that I got him all hot and bothered.

Sam runs training sessions at work, they use CD's in the classes, it helps the employees to be more productive. The CD's come in, Sam screens them and prepares his presentations, then schedules the employees he thinks need added training.

I have been in his office many times as he sat in front of the monitor going over the programs, sometimes using the computer to make changes. In fact, I stop by quite often and Sam and I will go to lunch together, those are wonderful times. Plus I know all of the crew, too.

So I am really just a normal happy housewife, one could say. Except for a little less intimacy and sex than I would like.

I got an idea.

We keep a lot of video equipment at home, Sam uses it sometimes on weekends and evenings, and I learned quickly how to use it all.

So I decided to make a video, one of those naughty ones, the idea was to turn Sam on even more.

I set up the equipment, starting out just moving around in front of the camera. Then I slowly began to disrobe, making a big production out of it, until all I had on was a skimpy pair of panties. I moved to the bed, lay back and stroked myself, displaying to the camera. Then I lifted my hips, slid the panties down. I opened my legs, wider and wider, reached down with one hand and pressed my fingers against my wet sex. I scooted closer to the lense, finally I was just inches away, the lense pointed right between my legs as I manipulated and spread my lips open.

I was so turned on, then I was thrashing at myself feverishly, I even forgot the camera lense was on me as I exploded in wave after wave of pleasure.

Later, I played the disc, God it was hot. In fact, I almost chickened out but I knew Sam would love it.

I knew Sam's habits very well, he always screened the CD's in his office, then set them aside when he was done. I had watched him, it was always the same, the new programs were in a stack on the right, the ones he had finished he placed in his briefcase beside his chair.

The next week, I was headed to town to do the shopping, and stop by Sam's office to go to lunch, it was almost a Wednesday ritual. Sam was in his office when I arrived, I waved at the guys out on the floor as I walked by, they all waved back.

He was finishing up, I waited for my chance. The phone rang and while he was distracted I slipped my CD onto the top of the pile. I was almost trembling in excitement at the thought of what his reaction would be.

Back at our house, I put on a pretty halter top and skirt, I was hoping that Sam would have previewed the CD that afternoon. I was sure of it in fact, he always did.

I heard his car pull up at around 3:30, he was 2 hours early coming home.

"SARA!!" the door slammed open, Sam stood there with a strange expression.

"What's wrong?" I felt a wave of panic flood over me.

"That tape? What were you thinking?"

"I...I just wanted.." My voice trailed off, I was surprised at his reaction.

"You didn't tell me."

"It was a surprise."

"Yea, a surprise all right."

I was confused now.

"We have a new system at the shop." He was still looking at me oddly.

"What new system?"

"We load the training tapes directly. They are played in the crew's breakroom."

"Oh God.."

"That's not the half of it, they also go to headquarters to be filed, then relayed to every branch."

"Oh, GOD!"

"I think you are famous."

I almost started to cry, he held me in his arms firmly. I could feel him hard against my body. Why was he so turned on, this was a disaster!

"Don't cry, hon. Don't cry. I was just teasing, teaching you a lesson."

It took me a moment to understand, then relief flooded over me. He kissed me, and this led to some sweet afternoon lovemaking.

Later we lay in each other's arms.

"I love it when you are naughty." He told me.

I snuggled up tight to his strong body.

"I can be naughty."

"Where is the CD?"

"I left it at the office....OH SHIT!!" He leaped up, reached for his clothes.

"Now what?"

"The CD. I left the CD at the office! They will screen it this afternoon!" He headed for the door.

I looked at the clock, 5:30.

Oh God.

magmaman
magmaman
2,704 Followers