The Special Forces Training Cycle

Story Info
Navy Lt. goes for a Medical to join Training for Riverines.
35.4k words
3.63
17k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
acarr
acarr
5 Followers

The Special Forces Training Cycle

Introduction

In the last few years the training and deployment of Female Special Forces Operators has been a reality for the various combat theatres. It is very well documented and widely known that many of the Wars of days gone past that Women on the front is an asset as in many cases they are not suspected for the acts of intelligence gathering and thus makes them very valuable indeed. Think of Mata Hari in the Second World War who was one of the most famous.

The following work is a work of fiction and is based on fictitious circumstances and has no bearing on any occurrences on past, present or future events.

Chapter 1

Day 1

Navy Lieutenant, Leigh Flanagan was a career Soldier in the Navy whose roots are in the Navy as her Father and His Father were both Navy Officers in the US Navy. Thus it went without saying that she wanted to join the Navy and see the world, but more importantly would be to serve her Country as her family before her did with distinction.

Leigh was a wild spirit and the mundane tasks that were reserved for the female officers in the Navy was not what she enjoyed or what she had had in mind when she joined the Navy. She was a bit of a tomboy growing up and preferred playing with the boys as opposed to playing with dolls and the like. Adventure was ingrained into her and this is what appealed to her to join the Navy. A sense of adventure and a chance to see the world. But that was not the reality.

In 2013 the path was paved for women to join an elite force of the Riverine Combat Groups and when Leigh learnt of this she immediately applied as she saw this as her chance to join a team such as this and this had the potential to relieve the boredom and mundane nature of the work that she was experiencing at the moment.

She immediately applied to be accepted for the selection to undergo the training. To which she was accepted and was sent to the Walter Reed Medical Center in Bethesda Washington to undergo the initial selection phases which included the Navy Standard Psychometric Testing Batteries and endless interviews to determine if she had the desired psychological profile to enable her to survive the psychological strains of the training course.

She was selected with the proviso that she attend an exhaustive medical screening process which ruled out any and all known or unknown medical conditions that could make her unfit for duty as a Riverine during her training and subsequent deployment into hostile territories.

She was told to report to an office in the Walter Reed Hospital in Bethesda at 08h30 local time on a cold January morning for her to commence the medical screening process that would put a couple of steps closer to her goal of serving her country while feeding her voracious appetite for adventure. She was told to bring clean clothes and toiletries for a week. She had not mentioned anything to her family of this and was planning to do so until she had been accepted onto the course.

Leigh was around 170cm in height with blonde hair below her shoulders when it was not tied up and blue eyes and she was well built tipping the scales at 75 kg. She was very fit and active and did not have any medical conditions that she knew of and neither did anyone in her family.

She entered the medical facility from a cold and windy morning outside and asked at the information desk about the whereabouts of the office and was directed there by a courteous individual who worked there. Once inside she removed her jacket and had on her dress white tunic with a jersey under it a dress white skirt and her regulation high heel shoes and Naval Head Dress. She also had all her ribbons and regalia on her uniform.

She followed the directions and duly found the office and was early for her appointment. She reported to the reception desk and was given a clipboard with a form to fill in. On the form were the standard questions that were always asked when going to a medical examination. These included her Date of Birth, Height, weight, any known medical conditions, gender etc.

She set off and started filling in the form and about 20 minutes later she had completed the forms and read the statements which she agreed to and signed the forms.

She handed the clipboard back to the receptionist, who accepted it cordially and instructed her to sit as she would be called momentarily. Leigh sat down and took a magazine and flipped through the pages aimlessly due to the apprehension and anticipation and thus could not focus on what was in the magazine she was paging through.

After some time her name was called and she looked up answered the call and put the magazine down grabbed her bag stood up and went to the Nurse that was waiting for her at the side of the reception desk.

The Nurse greeted her and introduced herself as Meghan and led Leigh to the back of the facility via a brightly lit corridor. They walked about 4 minutes into the facility and for Leigh it felt like a much longer time. Meghan came to a door which she knocked on and opened the door leading Leigh into the room.

Leigh walked in and Meghan indicated a chair where Leigh could put down her bag. Leigh did as instructed. Meghan told Leigh that this was the room where she would be staying for the duration of the medical screening and indicated a closet which she could use to unpack her belongings into. Leigh started doing this and Meghan gave her a gown some slippers and showed Leigh the secure locker where she would be able to lock up any valuable items that she may have.

Meghan then told Leigh that the examination would start in the next hour or so and she then said to Leigh that she will give her some time to unpack and get ready and that Leigh should get completely undressed including her underwear and any jewelry that she may have and put on the gown and slippers that she was given and Meghan said that she would return to fetch her to take her for her initial meeting and base line medical examination with Doctor McPherson.

Meghan left a few seconds later leaving Leigh to herself. Leigh focused on getting her bags unpacked, found some hangers which she would use to hang up her Cold Weather Jacket and Dress Whites Uniform in which she had reported to the facility. She then sat down and took off her shoes. These she packed into the closet she removed her Uniform jacket and hung it up on the hanger she took out earlier. She removed her trousers and hung it on another hanger which she put into the closet. She removed her jersey and then her neck tab which went onto a hanger and proceeded to unbutton her blouse slowly and deliberately then unbuttoning the cuffs and removing the shirt from her shoulders she hung her blouse on the hanger where she hung her neck tab leaving her standing there in her White Lacy Bra, Matching Panties and White Lace Topped Stockings.

Leigh had good taste in underwear and did not see a reason to skimp on good quality underwear, especially as she had a very hefty pair of breasts which she was really proud of and had received a number of compliments about in years gone by. She wore a 36D bra and the lacy fabric allowed for a degree of transparency through which her ample nipples and areolae could be seen. Her nipples were very sensitive to stimulus such as heat, cold, air movement or manipulation and the cool temperature of the room had an effect on them.

The room and facility was air conditioned and the chill in the air as well as the excitement and anticipation of what was to come had a noticeable effect on her nipples as they were visibly enlarged and erect and poking through the lace fabric of her bra cups.

Leigh then worked on removing her stockings covering her well defined legs and rolled them down her legs and packed them away in the drawer in the closet. She then removed her panties which she folded neatly and also put into the drawer. She then reached behind her back and unclipped her bra releasing her breasts from their confines. She slid the bra straps off her shoulders and removed the cups from her ample breasts revealing her gravity defying, smooth, pale skinned breasts to the chilled air and it perked her nipples up even more and caused the areolae to pucker up and become all tightly constricted and distending her nipples almost an inch in length. Her nipples were a pinkish brown color and were about 5 to 10 millimeters in diameter and her areolae normally about 45mm now due to the constriction about 30mm and all crinkly as areolae get when in this state . Her breasts showed no hint of sagging even though they were as large as they were. She stood there before the mirror mounted in the door of the closet looking at herself in the mirror in all her naked glory.

Leigh was very specific about her grooming and had the previous evening meticulously shaved her armpits and legs and had trimmed her pubic mound of hair in a short neat triangular thatch of hair that matched her hair in color.

Leigh removed her dog tags and a ring which she wore as well as a watch, a bracelet and a locket and this she deposited into the lockable safe that was located in the closet and locked it. This left Leigh as naked as the day that she was born and she felt very conscious of this even though she had a stunning body that most women would love to have themselves.

Leigh then walked to her bed her breasts gently pulsating and swaying as she walked and picked up the neatly folded gown, unfolded it and proceeded to put it on. The gown was not the typical examination gown that you traditionally were given in a hospital as it opened in front and she thought nothing of it. She dropped the slippers and put her feet into them and then sat down to wait for the nurse to come and fetch her.

Chapter 2

Ten Minutes after she sat down there was a soft knock at the door.

Leigh answered by saying Come In and the door clicked and opened and Meghan came in.

She saw Leigh sitting there waiting and asked her if she was ready. Leigh said that she was as ready as she would ever be and would like to start the process to get this out of the way so she could go on and start with her training.

Meghan took a key card out of the holder next to the door and told Leigh that this is the access card for the door which she gave to Leigh and told her that this would safeguard her personal belongings during her time while Leigh was out busy with her Medical examinations of which there were a whole battery for her to do. Meghan opened the door and motioned Leigh to follow her.

They turned left into the corridor and walked down about 40 meters of the corridor where they took a right turn and walked another 10 meters when they got to a door on the right with a plaque on it that said Medical Screening Room 1, Occupied.

Meghan gave a soft knock and then opened the door and ushered Leigh into the room. The room was large and well-lit and there was an array of equipment in the room that was used to examine and diagnose patients or as in her case, candidates.

To the left of the door was a large desk and behind the desk sat a man clad in a white doctor's coat. He stood up put out his hand and greeted Leigh with a firm hand shake.

He said his name is Doctor McPherson. He was a tall well-built man in his forties and has a short cropped head of hair that was visibly greying. His Blue eyes were penetrating and Leigh felt as if they could see through the gown she was wearing and into her soul.

He motioned for her to sit in-front of the desk while Meghan busied herself with files and documents to the left of the desk.

Dr. McPherson was talking about all sorts of things such as the weather and the prospects for the year ahead. Leigh listened yet did not focus 100% of her attention to what was being said as she was feeling very self-conscious and anxious.

The doctor then finished trying to put Leigh at ease and then asked the nurse for Leigh's file which was handed to him. He explained to Leigh that he would be recording the session where they discussed her medical history using a voice recorder to help him remember some of the crucial points which he may forget and then he studied the file and a few minutes later launched into a list of questions about her medical history as well as that of her family. The date of her last menstrual cycle and also if she is sexually active or using any prescribed contraceptive medications. She patiently answered all his questions and explained some other facets of her general health and well-being. All the while Dr. McPherson was making copious notes on her intake forms.

Once all this was done he grew silent again and once again re-read the annotations that he had made. He then proceeded to tell her more about the medical screening and that it was designed to uncover any underlying medical matters that may exclude her from the training and mentioned that it included a full and comprehensive set of diagnostic images, blood tests, obtaining various tissue samples as may be required to check for any anomalies as well as a full physical medical examination in various stages of her visit. Tests and Examinations will be invasive and some would not. There would be another purpose and that would be to evaluate her psychologically by removing her from her comfort zones by undertaking the screenings in most cases with her being completely nude. This did perplex Leigh as she did not like the prospect of having to expose herself to strangers while they were poking and prodding her in her most intimate of places.

Dr. McPherson mentioned that certain of the tests that will be conducted had to do with her responses specifically to sexual stimulus which Leigh did not look forward to at all. She sat there and absorbed what she was being told and decided that even though it would be embarrassing she would endure for the sake of being able to escape the mundaneness of her job at the moment and that it would afford her the ability to live the adventure.

When he was satisfied he asked Leigh if she had any questions and Leigh said that she did not. Dr. McPherson then announced that they could move on to the next phase, the physical examination. This sent shivers down Leigh's spine and she broke out into a cold sweat.

Dr. McPherson then led Leigh to the examination table and told her to get up onto it and asked her to sit up. From the trolley next to the table he took a Thermometer and he put a cover on the tip and stuck it in her left ear and pressed the button. A few seconds later a beep occurred and he removed the device and read the temperature to the nurse as 36.5°C, which she duly jotted down

He proceeded to check her head, ears, eyes, mouth, throat and palpated her glands in her neck. Each time he had a finding he gave the information to the nurse who wrote it down. He then took out his stethoscope and went to the back of her and slightly pulled open her gown and dropped the head in and started listening to her lungs asking her to breathe deeply all the while. He then came round the front of her and asked her to loosen the front of the gown a bit more so he can listen to her lungs from this angle. She obliged this and dropped the gown off her shoulders paying attention to keep her breasts covered as much as she can. He listened to the upper part of her lungs and then declared he had to listen to her heart and asked her to remove the gown down to her waist.

Leigh was getting a bit more apprehensive and yet kept the end goal in mind which is being able to be selected to go on course and thus serve her country in more exciting roles. She capitulated and loosened more of the gown and let it slide over her shoulders and drop away down to her waist thus leaving her naked from the waist up. Her breasts, now exposed, got some of the chilled air on them and this and the fact that she felt aroused by Dr. McPherson's touch manifested in the arousal and reaction of her nipples and aureoles which was quite noticeable even at a distance.

Dr. McPherson then took his stethoscope and placed it on the upper part of her chest wall and asked her to breathe in and out deeply while he listened to her upper lungs. He moved the Stethoscope to the general area where her Bronchi were located and listened then for a couple of breaths. Then he stuck the stethoscope under her left breast listening to the base of the lung and afterwards to the right one. While moving the head of the stethoscope around his doctors coat sleeve brushed the skin of her breasts and this made her nipples ache and she was really getting aroused.

He then moved the head of the Stethoscope around to the centre of her chest and varying the pressure or her chest intently listened to the sound of her heart with the intent of revealing valve defects and murmurs which it seems he did not find as he declared that all sounds good. Leigh kept her nipples covered lightly with her fingers during this part of the examination.

The doctor then announced that he would like to get the blood drawn so that it can be sent to the laboratory for analysis. Meghan collected all the Vacuum tubes needles swabs and other supplies and put them in a plastic kidney dish and handed all this to the doctor.

He came to Leigh and placed the items in the dish on the bed next to her and he asked her if she had a preference to which arm he may use to draw the blood from. She mentioned the left arm. He then removed the tourniquet and applied it to her left bicep and asked her to pump her fist. Her veins pumped up and showed nicely. He took an alcohol swab and carefully cleaned the vein he selected and then he prepared the collection kit took out the needle uncapped it and slid the needle into her vein effortlessly and smoothly and got the desired back flow and then proceeded to pop the vacuum tubes in and filled 6 of them in all with a sample of blood for testing and analysis. He finished and took a small cotton swab he removed the needle and applied firm pressure to the needle site then handed it to Leigh and told her to keep pressure there for a minute, which she did. He then labeled the tubes disposed of the needle and got a band aid and stuck the band aid on the site.

Dr. McPherson then produced a Blood Pressure cuff and wrapped it firmly around her left bicep and proceeded to inflate it and used his stethoscope in the crook of her arm to hear the rhythmic beat of her heart to help him determine the reading as 126 over 82 which he called out to Meghan. He placed the tip of her left index finger into a Pulse Oximeter sensor and soon the values appeared as Oxygen Saturation 99% and pulse of 68 beats per minute. He removed all the diagnostic equipment and went to pack them away.

Dr. McPherson then came up to Leigh and took her Left Arm which he then examined and bent at all the joints and this he repeated for the right arm. He stepped back and examined her lower legs and feet in a similar way and asked her if she had ever broken any bones which she said that she had not. He came round to her back and carefully examined and palpated her back and spine and moved her head around on its axis then checked her shoulders and the musculature in her back carefully pressing in places and asking if that caused any pain which she replied in she did not.

Dr. McPherson then asked her if she could get up and walk over to the scales so that Leigh could have her height, weight and Body Mass Index measured. As she got up though the gown slipped down and fell onto the floor. She hastily bent down and tried to retrieve it and he said for her to leave it as he needed to measure her weight with her only as it could give a misreading which may be needed to be as accurate as possible and this meant in her case that it had to be done by weighing just her, completely naked and that's it. She carefully stood up and with her left hand covered her pubic mound and with her right arm, her breasts and nipples as much as she could and then slowly walked over to the scales and got onto it. He came over and called out her weight to Meghan and then had her turn around so he could measure her height. Which she did carefully so not to lose her balance on the platform of the scale and fall as she was still trying to cover her nudity with her arm and hand. She turned around and he measured her height and called it over to Meghan and he then directed her to walk up and down a line marked on the floor to check for any anomalies in her gait while walking.

acarr
acarr
5 Followers