The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 02

Story Info
Boy develops his strategy and a chemical.
10.4k words
4.58
19.7k
13
0

Part 2 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7

Next morning we went to school and sis had one arm and Marsha had the other. We walked on the school ground and Brad came over and said, "Hi." Marsha defending Mary said, "What do you want loser."

I said, "Marsha butt out you have no idea what is going on or the reasons let these two work it out," and I took her by the arm and walked away.

Marsha was so mad and humiliated that I would talk to her like that, I was a nobody and she had status. Finally she said, "Who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that."

"I am her brother and Brads a friend and I know what the issues are you don't, giving a chance without outside interference from you or I, they got a good chance of working it out."

I looked over and Marsha was about to repute what I said when I said, "Turn around my angel and look." Here was Brad and Mary into a passionate embrace.

Marsha said, "Well you could of told me she said," turning red. I couldn't it was not my place to do so."

Marsha put her arms around me and kissed me tongues and all. "You are everything your sister said you were and I think more."

"You two sharing notes on me eh." "No more than you guys do."

"Sorry as you just seen I say nothing what we do stays with me unless you say otherwise."

"Scott I want you and it can't wait until the dance lets skip this morning."

"May I tell sis were taking off?"

"Sure I need to apologize to Brad anyway thanks to you I didn't make a complete ass of myself."

"I don't know from what I can see it looks like a beautiful ass." She smiles and hooks my arm I tell sis we are heading home. Marsha apologizes to Brad and we were off.

At the house in the kitchen Marsha waste no time in getting my shirt off as I slowly take off her blouse and fiddle with her bra she finally had to do it herself. "Novice," she said and laughed. Soon we were naked and she was looking at my seven inch hard on and said, "Stud you're in for the ride of your life."

I said, "Oh yea and I carried her to my room dropped her on the bed got my tongue into her pussy she was already wet I fingered her cunt until I found the rough piece her G spot and rubbed that with finger fucking her and licking her clit at the same time she came screaming within minutes and then I moved up kissed her so she got the taste of her own pussy juice and I slid my cock deep into her she moaned as my cock went deep inside her and I started pumping my balls slapping her ass her muscles weren't as tight as sis's but was still nice I said, "Are you on the pill?"

She said, "Yes," and I blasted her insides with my cream.

I pulled out and she went down on me cleaning my cock and sucking until I was hard again then she climbed on top and rode me for another half hour when I came in her again. She was still on top when she seen the water on the night stand she reached over and was drinking it before I had a chance to tell her not to.

"Oh well more potential clients," I thought. We stayed in bed playing with each other and when we got up there was blood on the blanket I went spayed it and put it in the wash we then got a shower and I said, "Looks like I made a women out of you."

"You sure did stud I talk big but your my first and what a first."

"I will make sure it's not our last my dear." We got dressed went back to school for lunch at our table was Brad big surprise eh.

"Hey Brad how's it hanging?"

"Not good but you probably already surmised that."

"What did your doctor say?" that he would get me to an urologist in a month or so earliest they could get me in."

"How did your blood work and urine check out?"

"My blood tests were all in normal range for my age."

"Hey Scott, man I don't really want to talk about this."

Fine by me and I put my arm back around Marsha and said, "I am not sure but maybe after school we could enjoy ourselves again." "Hey stud that would be great then she whispered in my ear, I am so sore I just can't you wore me out for a few days stud."

"I whispered back you let me know when you want more."

"I want more now I just can't handle you stud." I smiled and give her a kiss and said just play along anyway, you're good at that." She nodded and we laughed and kissed each other. Brad had this horrified look on his face. And Mary was looking upset also.

Brad said, "So you two are an item now."

"I looked at Marsha and said, "Are we an item now?"

Mary spoke up, "Can't you tell by the look of them, boys are so thick sometimes."

Marsha said, "Yes Brad, stud and I are an item," smiling from ear to ear. Marsha and Mary hugged and whispered he is everything you said and more but I am sore and can't come back for more yet," said Marsha.

Mary said, "I know the feeling," all in whispers that Brad couldn't hair but I caught enough words to understand what they were saying.

Brad said, "I was hoping we could get together later."

"Well maybe but when I tried to talk you said no so I am not going to waste my time I enjoy having fun." I am not sure sis wants me to help I haven't talked to her yet."

"Brad I like you but sis comes first, unless Marsha does, have not quite figured that one out yet."

Both girls hearing that each grabbed an arm and said "There is nothing to figure out stud we are both here for you."

Brad just looked and said, "So I am chopped liver?"

Mary said, "No my boy friend you're not chopped liver you might be in the dog house for a while though by the sounds of it."

Brad said, "Scott I do apologize, I shouldn't have reacted the way I did but I was scared to death and reacted out of fear."

"Brad I can accept that it's a lot for you to process but it hurts me when you hurt sis. I can understand there is no way I would want to do what you did and what you will have to do for a long time by the looks of this until I can figure it out."

Brad says. "So may I come over after school Scott?"

"First of all, that question belongs to Mary not me. Second it is I doing you the favor not the other way around and anybody I have over would understand that. Third I am not readjusting my life to do you a favor we are friends I think but I would not ask you to adjust your life to do me a favor."

Brad hung his head knowing that more people were going to see him sucking cock. Marsha just looked knowing something was going own but had no clues as to what but she did as Scott asked and played along.

Secretly Scott thought now had his sister who a month ago made fun of him her best friend he just fucked and her boyfriend giving him blowjobs not bad for a first week. The start of his multimillion dollar business was under way.

After school Scot again had Marsha on one arm Mary on the other and Brad had Mary's other hand and was trailing behind as the sidewalk couldn't support four wide and Mary was not letting go of her brother. Marsha left at her house with a passionate kiss. Mary planet her feet she was not moving until her brother was ready to go. Brad realized he was really in the doghouse.

Scott broke the kiss and they were on the way when they entered the house Scott just looked at Mary and she knew so she turned on the music and stripped giving Scott a perfect view and Brad was moaning as he had a hard on but his blue balls were killing him.

"Scott would you please let me suck you off I need your cum."

"Brad did you enjoy my sister strip tease which I am sure you did don't you think it should be a two way street that she should see you strip to the music as well."

Mary said, "Yes Brad you are goggling me I should have the same opportunity."

"But that's embarrassing doing it in front of Scott."

I said, "And having you suck my cock isn't embarrassing?"

"I think you will do this Brad not for me but for her after what you did this can be a bit of penance for that I can't wait to see my Marsha watch you to."

"Please Scott," "don't please me Brad it's only a fucking cock what's the big deal if sis wants you to make a show of it you will. You're begging for my help not the other way round. I am willing to help you but you better do as sis says."

"She is more important than you as your sister would be over me. It doesn't mean we're not friends; I would not let you suck me off if I thought otherwise. I am the one trying to help you."

"Your right Scott and sis turned on the music and I said come sit on my lap cocksucker and watch the show she comes over undid my pants and pulled them down then she lined my cock up and sat down penetrating her pussy. Brad just looked at his girlfriend with my cock inside her pussy. Brad started the music and rode my cock to his moves.

It was fun watching Brad's cock swing back and forth and I said aloud, "Are you having fun sis?"

"Oh yes my bro watching him with your big shaft inside me is going to make me cum. Why don't you suck his cock then you will have us both at the same time. With that she took Brads cock in her mouth and Brad started face fucking her angry that I was fucking her and not him.

He soon stopped as his blue balls were aching so much. Sis was building to an orgasm as she moaned into Brads cock and she started pumping faster on my cock I was cumming at the same time as her and Brad was in pain he had to pull out and watch his girlfriend cumming on another guys cock. She leaned back and kissed me as I squeezed her tits causing another moan as I tweaked her nipples. I was going soft and she got up and was going to kneel down and lick me clean. I stopped her and said, "Let your boyfriend do that he may as well taste that sweat pussy of yours."

"Come here Brad and have the pleasure of enjoying this."

Brad said, "You are kidding right?"

"Kidding really, kidding, no I am not kidding you have a chance to enjoy the taste of your girlfriend's pussy and I am giving that to you."

"But it's on your cock after you just fucked my girlfriend."

Mary stepped in and said, "Brad deep down I don't want to be fucking or sucking off my brother but you see how your hurting, well I was hurting worse."

"My brother is trying to help me as you know or must of figured he is doing Marsha and does not need me nor especially you and he is trying to help us until he figures out the cure, and no one else can, we need his cum."

"I have been able to masturbate at will because of what he does to me."

"Brad he is giving you his cum and you should be on your knees kissing his cock for giving it to you or maybe you like the pain and now he offered the taste of my pussy on a cock you got to suck off anyway and you scoff at him saying you don't want to taste my pussy."

Brad quickly says, "Mary I am sorry I want nothing more to eat your pussy and taste your juices and yes I am wrong. Scott is trying to help and I am looking at this from my selfish point of view I am jealous that my girlfriend is fucking my friend."

Brad drops to his knees and said Scott may I enjoy your cock and all the sweat taste that are on it."

"Go ahead Brad I know you need this fix and because of all the bantering I am soft so you got your work cut out for you."

Chapter 8

As Brad starts to suck my cock it feels great. I said, "Brad what my little cocksucker says is right this is a necessity until I can find a fix or a patch something that works. I got a life to you know and it doesn't include a guy sucking me off all the time. Hey I enjoy cocksucker fucking me which as you seen she rode my cock."

"She cum so her body enjoyed it as did I but that does not mean our minds did." I am going to cum when you get me to a certain state my body will enjoy it but that don't make me bi, I don't think it does anyway."

Brad I have to get you to stop I got to piss and I don't think you're into that." He quickly takes his mouth off my cock I will be back in a minute. I came back and seen them both kissing.

Smiling I said, "Now ain't this cute two cocksuckers kissing."

Brad turns and sees me smiling he said, "And proud of it to let a friend let me use his cock to help me." I made a drink and sprinkled it with the antidote and I said, "Gargle and swallow to get rid of the after taste."

I like the after taste Brad said, I said gargle and I will give you another taste to savor for a while. I sat down and Brad immediately turned to give me a blow job. He was using his tongue on my spongy knob and under my head where it connects to the shaft. He had me rock hard in a very short time but I was going to hold off as long as I could and enjoy this blow job after cumming in sis I had plenty of stamina.

After an hour his mouth was getting week and so I said "cocksucker come over her and help this other cocksucker out you suck one side of shaft and he can work on the other, you can jerk him off at same time if you like."

She knelt between my legs in a few minutes they were working tandem on my cock oh it was great my balls started to churn and Brad engulfed my knob as I shot five ropes of cum into his mouth and I said hold it for a while before you swallow it I want to see something and I said to sis jerk him off soon he was cumming and his blue balls settled down.

"OK you can swallow now. Brad I want you to do something for me bud go over there sit down and jerk off into this bowl."

"Really? I just cum"

"Yea but that was contaminated I want your pure cum."

I need it for research trying to find a cure but if you want to keep sucking me off I guess I will get used to it.

"No wait I will do whatever it takes." It is a plus for me having fun watching a guy jerk off I never seen it, how about you sis?

"No I haven't, it be fun to watch my boyfriend, "There you go Brad you got a captive audience" Brad started jerking and I said, "Maybe his will grow more when he gets older."

"Oh stop," she said smiling.

"Good thing his hands are small he would not have room to jerk himself with that small thing."

"You're bad," sis said. "Sis spread your legs let him get a good view of your snatch might help your boyfriend along." I felt her cunt she was soaked.

I said Brad "You're doing something right she is soaked looking at you." I looked down at my flaccid cock and said, "Looks like you're not getting me excited at all." I played with sis cunt and nipples until she cum and that put Brad over the edge as I watched his muscles tighten as his cock pulsed shooting five ropes of cum.

"OK sis pass me the pan then clean your boyfriend up." Sis passed me the pan I put it in the bathroom and come out to see sis sucking brads cock and as he just cum he was not going to again for a while but we didn't have a while I said, "I am sorry to break this up but sis get supper started we only got half hour before they get home." Brad was getting dressed and I was still watching that gorgeous ass as it wiggled in the kitchen I got dressed and Brad and I went outside.

Brad said, "Thank you for helping me but I am not cured am I?"

"No and I am not sure what it is going to take. I may have another problem Marsha drank out of Mary's cup this morning I hope she didn't catch it I have not even figured out how it's transmitted so a cure is a ways off for sure."

"I am so glad I took all those biology courses it gives me direction. One problem I am having is too much sex not enough lab time."

I shook my head, "What am I saying I love sex," and laughed as did Brad but he did understand what I was saying.

Brad said, "I suppose you took her cherry?"

"Brad that is something you would have to ask her what we do is private like what we do is so far she has been here but you and I know there will be times she won't be and what is done is private."

Brad wrapped his arms around me and said, "Scott a guy couldn't have a better friend or a girl have a better brother. I have a lot to learn from you. Your standards are impeccable. I hope one day I will be there." He patted my back and was off.

I went back inside Mary said, "You had quite a talk ten minutes has passed." "My cocksucker was watching the clock eh."

"What did you tell him when he asked about taking my cherry because I know he would have asked first chance he got?"

"I told him that that was a private matter and it was something to talk to you about just like our conversation was private you want to know ask him. She dropped the potato in the sink ran over and hugged me kissing me all over my face and settling into a tongue kiss lasting a good minute. "I couldn't ask for a better brother."

"Well it must be true then he said a similar thing," as I squeezed her ass cheeks soliciting a nice moan.

I slapped her cute ass, saying, "Get those perfect buns back to work and as much as I hate to say this get dressed they will be home soon."

Mary said, "I was so comfortable you seeing me like this I forgot about clothes."

Mom and dad were home a bit early and when they came in dad went to the bathroom and mom the bedroom we heard the familiar moaning and after an hour dad came out all flushed looking like Brad mom was still in the bedroom moaning.

"Dad you best sit down we know what's wrong sis get your mother and bring her out here."

Mom came out face all red and she sat down. "Look the best way is for to come out with it somehow Sis got a disease for lack of a better word."

Dad said, "What kind of disease and how do you know and why weren't we told."

"Fuck this is hard enough please sit and listen then ask questions you're not going to like this but never mind I am ahead of myself."

"Watch your language Scott."

"Quiet Sam let the boy speak."

It turns out your daughter has this problem she couldn't cum and after exhausting blood work and everything the only thing that allows her to cum is my cum.

Dad said, "You mean you are fucking your sister I will break your bloody neck."

"Dad you do what you must but I am telling you if you do you will probably have to be castrated or worse and mom maybe if they remove your ovaries and put you into your change a life but even at that I'm not sure."

Dad sat back in his chair and I said, "May I continue?" Mom said, "Go ahead son and Sam shut the fuck up or it will be me you're dealing with and I will kick you in those blue balls."

"As you know she just turned 19 a week ago and that is when this happened I am looking at the genetic code but I am no expert yet. This disease is transferable and I am not sure how yet got a few theories but no proof yet."

"Brad has it and has had all his blood work and everything is normal. If you guys have done yours you will find it's the same but I would like the report anyway for only I got a chance on the cure."

Dad went to speak mom kicked him hard, "Have the respect to hear him out."

"I first let sis give me a blowjob and that seemed to cure her but only for a day and the symptoms returned so we been trying repeated days to see if it builds but it didn't so we tried intercourse and it seems to last a bit longer not sure how long yet only done it twice."

"Brad I also let him suck me off he thought he was cured and left two days later he was back with blue balls. I tried him cleaning my cock after sex with sis but I guess it needs my live sperm once it hits the air it doesn't work."

Now we could find someone somewhere maybe if you could get them to believe you but if I get separated or they stop my production sis Brad and you two are in for severe pain."

"By you two catching it means it is not airborne or I would have a whole high school to deal with. Dad doesn't touch the dirty laundry, so the only thing I can think of is maybe the glasses I know I have seen a water glass and rather than drink from a clean one I would use what was there but I am guessing."

Mom and dad were nodding their head to the possibility.

Currently I seem to be immune, the fact that your infected dad scares the hell out of me it just may be possible that when I turn 19 I could be infected and then were all done for. Again only guessing but it has some logic to it."