The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now Dad go ahead and I will answer anything I can."

He sat there stunned with a blank stare on his face, I said "OK mom well get back to him what are your questions or input?"

"Scott you are right both are blood test were good for our age. How did you arrive at your semen?"

Pure logic and luck I tried to think of what she got I don't and vice versa blood ruled out so Silva would be. Semen and her cum was all that was left to try it was not a conquest I was trying to help."

"OK so what now," Mom said.

Chapter 9

Mom you need my live semen to give you a temporary fix."

"And what about your father how do you fix him?"

"Same way a blow job works I never tried the other hole."

That brought dad back to life, angrily he said, "You expect me to give you a blow job."

"No dad I don't expect nothing you think I like a guy giving me a blowjob I am not bi or gay. But if you want relief you will ask me to let you have one."

Mom said, "Scott come with me and she took me into her bedroom and she started to unbuckle my pants and I started to feel her breast.

"What are you doing?"

I said, "Monique if you're going to blow me I am going to play it helps me come quicker."

"I am your mother"

"Tonight, you are beautiful women giving me a blow job and I reciprocate it that way Monique.

"Wait stay here I forgot something," and I ran and got a glass of water sprinkled with my formula. I went back to her bedroom and said, "Gargle with this and swallow it clears the throat and helps make my semen last longer."

She does and swallows as she unsnaps my pants I do the same to her bra she went to her knees and started licking my cock as it came to life again

I said, "Come on the bed and place your knees by my shoulder she did I lifted her skirt and started fingering around her clit as she engulfed my cock and her tongue was licking my knob and then she tried to deep throat me and she come up gagging saying, "You are was bigger than Sam."

She was making my balls churn for the fourth time today glad I was only 18 and could recoup fast. I pulled her panties down and was feeling her ass as my finger found its way to her clit she started moaning on my cock and I used two fingers entered her cunt and found her g spot as I felt her starting to shake.

I cum in her mouth and I said, "Hold on to what you can don't swallow yet let it soak in and she was moaning and gyrating as she cum and then she started squirting and I lifted my head and started lapping up the cum and she came again. She fell over on the bed and I said, "Go ahead and swallow, "Oh my god Scott you were fantastic."

"Me Monique you blew me away literally," and we both laughed. We got up went to the shower and I soaped her tits squeezed her nipples and I said, "You are your daughter, twins in my eyes." She reached around and grabbed my cock, "smooth talker like your father." We got out of the shower my clothes were soaked from her squirting. "Here put this on," and she past me Dads robe.

"You don't think this is going to start something?"

"It is what it is son, he either accepts it or suffers." We both walked out in robes and Dad could tell from the happy look that Monique was fixed. He said, "You got on my rob Scott." "Well yea you could have told me she squirted my clothes are soaked.

Why do you want me to take it off it's no problem as I started to take it off it opened in the front and he seen my cock and said, "No that's fine keep it on." We ate supper and I said, "Monique pass the bread please."

Dad said, "Really, son have some respect."

"I am dad what are you talking about."

"She is your mother, and you are calling her by her first name."

"Dad we just had sex we made each other climax and it won't be the last time now yes she is my mother but how can I call her mom after that."

"Son this whole thing is not right."

"I couldn't agree with you more but do you have a solution you will probably be in a hospital within the next day and castrated by week's end is my guess, leaving me head of the family, or you will ask me for what you need at which point you kind of cease to be dad and become Sam."

You really think I am going to ask my son to let me blow him."

"Dad I don't like this I didn't cause it you and Monique did accidentally I am sure but there it is."

"I bet you're hurting bad I know Brad was" if you like, you can talk to him. But Dad do as you wish. Sis and I went and done the dishes hey bro, "Like the robe you fill it out well. How was mom?"

"Like I said to Brad today you will have to ask her. I am not going there except to say you two are twins I am sure."

After supper we went down to the lab to work on our history project as sis was working on the project I was looking at amount of grams to perpetuate the fix to one day and also looking at the ways to spread it and to whom. I came up with the idea to move it to the rich and charge big bucks for the cure rather than millions getting a dollar one getting a million. I had just closed out and password protected my files. Sis was deep into her laptop when Monique text me and ask me to come upstairs. I said, "Monique just text me t go upstairs what do you want to do come up with me."

"Hell Yea I am not going to miss this," she said.

We walked up and Monique said, "Your father is crying in pain." "Where is he?" "In the bed room." We all walked in and he was doubled over in pain. OK dad we are here what do you want.

Son, "I need your help, I don't want to be castrated you are right, I need your cum please help me."

"Sam you know what you have to do?"

"Scott will you let me give you a blow job."

"OK Sam I am not standing on ceremony that is good enough Monique and Mary strip him carefully his balls are swollen." I went out got his water with my special sprinkle and walked in and said, "Gargle this then swallow.

Sam said, "What is this for?"

"Fuck Sam do as your told let's get this disgusting thing over with."

"Sorry son."

"Fuck my name is Scott how would you like daddy sucking my cock now you see that's the quickest way for me to lose a hard on."

"Sorry Scott you're right," and he gargled the drink and swallowed.

"Monique, open your robe and my little cocksucker lose the panties. I need to cum as soon as possible so you two can get him off. They did and with Sam sitting up I let him lick my cock and then suck it he was not very good but that will improve with time. I put a finger into each pussy and found their G spots sis was just a bit higher than Monique but as I was pumping them both they were both moaning I said, "Both of you use two fingers each and jerk Sam off."

As I continued to finger fuck them and I needed to cum so I paid attention to the finger fucking ad looking at Monique's tits as she was leaned over jerking Sam I cum and told Sam, "Hold it in your mouth and swallow when you cum." no sooner were the words out of his mouth and Sam shot his load and swallowed my cum. His blue balls were gone and he said, "Thank you Scott." "No problem Sam," and I said, "See you in the kitchen I will have Mary put on the tea,"

"Get that cute ass moving cocksucker."

"But my panties you don't need them now get."

I took Sam's robe off and said, "We don't need these anymore," and I took my robe off and passed it to Monique and walked out into the kitchen. I went up behind sis and placed my hands on her ass cheeks and squeezed and said, "Your way over dressed as I turned her around and kissed her she said, "Your nude."

"Really I had not noticed I was looking at this beautiful ass that is hidden by these clothes."

"But our parents?"

"You mean Sam and Monique you just finished jerking Sam off you really think he is daddy now and Monique is in the same boat as you she needs my cum every day same as you so she is really mummy if you walk in and I am fucking her."

"Suppose not," as I unbuttoned her blouse. She finished stripping when Monique walked into the kitchen naked and I said,."You look like my little cocksucker here." She blushed and said, "Mary is the tea ready?"

"Yes Monique it is steeping now." I was now sitting in the overstuffed chair usually where Sam sat. Finally Sam come out his hands hiding his parts and I said, "Sam for fucks sake they both just jerked you off and I am a guy what are you hiding."

Cocksucker, can I have my tea here please. Hey stud I am not your slave come make your own."

"But I enjoy watching that perfect ass wiggle," as I smiled.

"Did you ever consider we like to watch that swinging dick as you walk stud."

"All right how can I refuse? I walked over and I put my hands on both asses and squeezed gently and said, "definitely twins."

"Sam you should check this out."

"I will pass Scott I am still not comfortable with all this."

"Why don't you all grab chairs I need to sit down you guys kind of wore me out and we well get the air clear." Sam says, "What do you mean it couldn't be clearer?"

"Simple Scott you have a product which we must have so whatever you want and whatever way you want it we must comply or die or be so deformed may as well die."

"Sam, do you see that this is what I am doing?"

"Yes you may sugar coat it but it comes down to it point and case I needed your cum you know I had to have it but I had to ask even beg for it that is control total and absolute."

"Sam that is your view, here is mine, I did not cause this I am trying to fix this yes I have people ask for my semen because I am not forcing anybody."

"I am not gay or bi and really don't care for male blowjobs but males that need it will get it if they ask if they don't it is their choice."

I know it's a death sentence but again I did not cause it so why should I be made out to be the bad guy. I have had sex with Mary but you ask her it was her that broke her cherry on my cock by accident I was on the bottom."

"Hey I am 18 and a normal horny boy I like watching nude girls and they like watching guys so why hide in our own home."

"Also intercourse looks like it might last longer than blow jobs. I ask you to hold the semen in your mouth not for any sick motive but to see if it would make a difference in the length of time between blowjobs."

"Now what I am really concerned about is how far this has traveled my girlfriend I think is a victim but we will see in the morning."

"You got a girlfriend?" Monique said.

"Yep and she is great in bed, great out of bed to."

"Now Sam, that is part of my side of this situation, cocksucker front and center tell your side."

"I was in terrible pain my twerp brother tried to help was using his lab to do test then figured out it was his seed that I needed and when I got it I was cured."

"I hated doing it but I begged him to help me not the other way around and he was telling the truth on breaking my cherry and I enjoyed fucking him that is why he calls me cocksucker he can't look at me as his sister and I feel the same way I call him stud. Hell I know incest is wrong and so does he but this is a necessity so we may as well enjoy it."

" For you, Sam and Brad its sucks pardon the pun but it's not studs doing and he is trying to solve it we were in the lab today while I was working on our school project he was pulling his hair out on the computer trying to find an answer."

"Sam that is my side and even now I have to figure out how to service you all. Even at 18 I am not quite a fucking machine. And Marsha doesn't know yet if she is infected."

Chapter 10

"Scott I believe everything you say and do sympathize with your reasons but what I said still is valid we do as you suggest or fail to have your life saving cum. My wife gives you a blow job and as her husband I have no control if you decide to fuck her same thing regardless of how you think about it that is the fact."

"You call Mary a degrading name like a cocksucker and she has to accept it and like it whether she does or not and if you ask her she would be obliged to say she loved being called a cocksucker because like it or not you rule this family now."

"Sam I am not going to argue I enjoy seeing women naked if that is wrong someone should close down the internet there are millions that agree with me as for fucking your wife that is her choice until it reaches the point that I can't supply everybody in a day then you have a choice."

"Would you be willing to have blue balls a full day so your wife does not have to fuck me?" or maybe I can fuck your ass and that will last two days so I can have just a blow job from your gorgeous wife"

I waited a good minute and got no answer and said, "Well Sam what do you say?"

"What can I say it's hypothetical? No as much as you may think I currently have five people to service including my girlfriend and I got school and projects and lab time to find a cure. How many times do you think I can cum in a day every day?"

Then reverse it would Monique stand by and let me take your ass so she didn't have to give up her pussy."

Monique said, "Not on your life and besides as long as I am naked I got to have a blow job why not have that cream inside me that is better than a blow job any day I get enjoyment out of that hell Sam I am lucky if I get it from you once a month now."

"Sam there you go am I dictating coercing or putting pressure on her."

Sam said, "No and Monique you should be airing personnel stuff with our kids."

"I am sorry my husband but I thought we were talking truth here. You both have valid points of view and yes if Scott wants to exercise it he could be as you say but you heard and know him he has shown integrity."

"Being honest I can't wait to feel a cock or cocks inside me what has just happened to us shows how old age can be and I for one want to enjoy this time."

"Sam can you honestly say you don't enjoy looking at us you just had a beautiful young girl jerk you off and the possibility of you fucking her is not off the table here and for sure is not with me."

Sam said, "But they are our kids."

I jumped in and said, "Sam it is quite simple the world for us has changed the outside rules can't apply or you would all die. Think if I lived by those rules where you would be right now. You were crying begging this boy to help."

" A boy stood up to the plate and helped same as Mary and Monique. Sam, do you honestly expect me to look at you, as daddy giving his little son blow jobs. Christ no, I couldn't even imagine that. That's just sick."

"I have to step outside the normal box and put you as a guy, and I have to look at it like I need to find a new way to enjoy this as it is a daily thing now from not one guy but two."

"From my side Sam, would you not say it is a fair assessment?"

Sam said, "I see where you're coming from but we brought you into this world we raised you how do we look at you as anything else?"

"Sam I didn't say it was simple or easy but you must just as I must find a way to like blowjobs from a guy do you think that is easy and knowing in the back of my mind that I have to suppress that he is my sister's boyfriend or my father, how fucked up is that."

"Same as I fuck my sister or my mother those feelings have got to be depressed and a new way to look at it I guess we have to look at it as a sixties era free love amongst us all."

"Scott I am sorry for the way I acted. I can see your side a lot clearer, I was being selfish and thinking of me and what was. For now this is what is and I will deal with it."

Alright guys, now that this is resolved, are there any more issues. Monique says, "How long does your fix last stud."

"My little Cocksucker you jump in here you can answer better than I."

"Monique the first time I sucked stud off it lasted not quite a day and I couldn't get off but wanted to by the next morning I was in bad shape and had to have him. Since then we have done it regularly and when we fuck it seems to be stronger that I could go longer but being honest I don't want to I like the feeling of cock inside me."

"Scott, what about me."

"Sam as far as I know it is the same Brad thought he was cured and wanted nothing more to do with us by the end of the second day he was begging for it."

"That brings me up to the next question in that salt bottle it is a special chemical I got from the health food store it helps the body absorbs my cum better. All I do is sprinkle a little bit on the water like putting salt on food it has the salty taste because it is derived from the Coral Sea salt."

"I am telling you this because there is no way I am going to keep track of who needs what when so if you want me take me but make sure you drink the salt or my cum wont absorb right into your system."

"Sam said you really are trying to be fair aren't you?"

"Sam I expect that I will be used in my sleep because there is only so many hours in a day. I would appreciate it if I am awake and you want it, to ask a girl or two so I can play with them to help with this male to male thing. I think that is my hardest bridge to cross."

Sam laughed and said, "I definitely see your point," and I said to the girls, what I just said to Sam and they readily and happily agreed.

"Everybody that is here anyway look since this all started we graduated to not wearing clothes in the house. For me I think it's great as I said Monique you have a beautiful body like Mary you're like twins I love watching the nude bodies walk around plus it makes it easier when anybody wants their fix don't have to deal with clothes."

"Also when I got this male to male thing looking at beautiful women helps me."

Mary spoke up and said, "I enjoy seeing their asses two we women are always looking at them with clothes without clothes we don't have to imagine and of course we get to see swing dicks."

Sam said, "Well what about modesty?"

Monique said, "Oh the shy one, you said you always liked to see me nude when we were together and remember, this is no different, we are all engaged in sex, back to before the kids time we always went around here nude."

Sam said, "It is a new day and a new world until our genius finds a cure so if that is what the majority wants I will go along with it."

Sis saunters over to Sam and gives him a tongue kiss. Sam felt her ass and moved his hands to her perky tits and twisted a nipple getting a moan out of her. They broke their kiss and smiling Mary walked back across the room wiggling her ass.

Man it was getting late and I had to go to bed I had a raging hard on watch sis and Monique wiggle there cute asses. My hard on was not lost on anybody as I stood up and headed for the stairs sis caught up and was ahead of me and Monique said, "Watch that weapon you're carrying it might stab someone." Sam was in the same shape as he stood after the kiss from Mary.

Mary was wiggling her ass up the stairs and headed toward her room when she turned and kissed me after she broke the kiss she said, "I thought like dad somewhat that you were the head of this home which I still agree with but in a whole different way this is a unique family. I hated having to blow you my brother even though I fucked you and enjoy it."

"I hate it to but I see now your side of it. It is I who need it you got Marsha now and still are taking care of all of us. She dropped to her knees and engulfed my cock right there at the top of the stairs and I said I won't last long my little cocksucker and you need the drink for this to help you."

She said. "This is for you not me," she said and went back to sucking me. I had to stop her and said, "As I lifted her up off my cock and kissed her I said as much as I appreciate what you are doing it is not fare to the others."

"I only got so much cum and it needs time to recuperate so if you take me you need to have it work for you."

With tears in her eyes she said, "There you go again thinking of all of us and not yourself."