The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 06

Story Info
Scot is shot at and takes two more cheerleaders.
9.2k words
4.57
14.2k
8

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 28

While we waited I asked Mrs. Dagger if her teachers could give a quiz at their earliest convenience, as I do not believe this criminal is where she should be her speech her mannerisms are a few years behind and I have no doubt her scholastic achievements are too.

Stan came and we opened the locker. It was like a drug store over a kilo of coke and another kilo did up in bags.

Stan said, "There is enough to put her away for another 10 years on traffic charges. Mrs Dagger said, "There is certainly enough there to expel her." We went back to her office and we had to call in the crown prosecutor and the school board.

After bantering back and forth if Elli would sign a confession like she did originally that would satisfy the crown and she would sign identical what she signed before adding 3 more years of indentured service.

We brought in a public defender lawyer to advise her and he said, "You have no chance of winning," his advice was to take the deal. The school board was the one playing hard ball.

I said, "Fine do what you must and I said to Stan, "would you like to get the mayor and the commissioner to have this in the public eye how the courts are willing to help the girl and I am ready to assist and the committee here feels it is in the best interest of the students and her school to deny her an education to keep her off the streets and to grow up without an education."

Stan said, "No problem and I am sure this committee will be dissolved in short order I take it you want the press."

I said, "I wish I didn't but this is national news showing a committee standing against its government and the justice system." The committee quickly capitulated and recanted their decision, because of me and what I was willing to do.

They finally agreed they did not want any bad publicity they knew if batman took this public and he was standing behind trying to help, they would be the smucks denying her an education. It was all said and done the crown said it would have the agreements all done up and we could sign them here tomorrow.

"I said. "As much as I am trying to get rid of the media there is too much profit for the school, the students, the school committee, the justice system, the police the commissioner, and the Mayor."

Stan said, "I will make my calls where and when. I turned to Mrs. Dagger she looked at me and smiled, as much to say without opening her mouth, "It is your show go for it."

I said, "Tomorrow 10 am. here in the auditorium so students can attend and see their systems at work and see how justice is being served and the severity they can find themselves in. It is more value than a scared straight show."

The school committee said, "We got a lot of calls to make."

"Stan may I make a suggestion?" why don't the Mayor's Public relations department release a statement about a special presentation at 10 am tomorrow and that all schools everywhere could benefit from its message."

The committee said, "Would the mayor do that?"

One way to find out he called the commissioner and said, "Batman wanted a quick conversation with the mayor on conference," and they were on speaker phone with the crown and school committee in less than a minute we were on speaker phone and the mayor said, "Greetings all what did batman do now." Stan filled them in on the mechanics.

Then passed it to me and said, "It's your idea. I told them I would like their presence same as last time for same reasons but the added feature to help students everywhere in showing how much crime does not pay."

The mayor said, "On one condition I will be happy to?"

"I said what may that be your honour?"

The Mayor said, "That you don't run against me in the next election." You could hear the chuckles in the back ground. I said, "That is a deal sir I am 19 too old to run for that position."

"Smart ass punk, I will get my Public Relations right on it I will transfer you tell them what you want said."

"Thank you Mayor, commissioner." They left and the PR were on the line I read off the statement I wanted out there not giving away anything but asking all schools everywhere to tune into this.

It was now lunch time and I was getting hungry. The committee left and said, "Did you see that boy talk to the mayor like they were class mates."

Another committee member said, "Yea I wonder if he even knows how powerful he is."

"All I know I am glad were on his side now. We went to leave and Mrs. Dagger hugged me she said, "I don't care if it's not protocol you deserve it."

Well I am going to lunch. Off we went to the lunch room just as the bell rang I went through the line Eli ahead of me. She just naturally went to the bench she used to sit at and was the first one there.

I let it be and went to where our group sat. I brought my phone out and turned on her microphone so I could here. Soon my group came in and were all over me Marsha said, "How was class?"

I said, "I have yet to see one." Then the chair leading squad came in and Cindy said, "What the fuck you sitting here for."

"This is my first day back and I wanted to be with my friends."

Ronda said, "You got no friends here bitch daddy not rich and able to protect you now shank."

Patricia you guys had sleepovers pool parties it was great fun.

Brenda said, "For you maybe for us it was a chore so we didn't get the wrath of your father on a whim bitch."

"You got what you deserve you're lucky someone like that dream boat batman took you in. Look at you dressed in a Halloween costume with hand cuffs and ball and chain and what this, a dog collar boy has he got you pegged right a real dog."

Brenda said, "What is it they call a female dog?"

"Oh yea a bitch isn't it."She left her tray and got up and they were making dog barks as she walked away tears flowing down her face she got half way across the room and I seen her waver.

"Brad grabs her he just reached her as she passed out and fell face first into his arms. Laying face down her legs spread everyone got a good view of her ass and pussy through the sheer panties. Brad picked her up and we took her to the school nurse. Told her what happened and with smelling salts she came round.

"Master I want to die please let me die."

"No my slave you will endure this and at the end of the day you will realize what a friend really is not some skin deep beauty that is as false as the makeup she got on."

The nurse got her a plate of food and after she ate she felt better. The bell rang and I said, "Ok let's go classes"

"Master please don't make me."I give her a mild shock. "Yes master I will go tears in her eyes first class for her was English Miss England. She gave a quiz right off and then went on to give out a book report on Princess Diary.

Next was math and a quiz review on that was done her last class was science and the same thing a review.

As Eli had no friends to give her answers or skips by the teachers as she was on the cheer squad. She felt like she did terrible on these test.

That night I made love to Monique and Marsha in the kitchen while Eli was getting supper she was baking pork chops with potatoes and peas. She set the table and served the family. Then when we were done she made a plate for herself sat down to eat alone she was still upset over the day.

She couldn't believe her friends abandoning her like they did. She thought was her whole life a sham, she must deserve where she is at or wouldn't be here.

I sat down she was feeling a bit of pain and needed my semen. We talked for a bit. Elli said, "I am a no good person I don't know why you bother with me? It sure isn't for a fuck toy you have plenty of those." I make a lousy maid, a terrible cook, and god knows how my baking skills will be?

I said, "Elli you are my slave and now for a long time, I think by the end of that time you will have turned into a useful member in society. It won't be easy but nothing worthwhile ever is easy. Tomorrow you are playing a very important role."

"Yes I am going be put on national TV as a freak," her eyes starting to fill.

"You are looking at this all wrong, and are one of the reasons and things you need to learn. Tomorrow you are going to participate as the main character in persuading people not to break the law and end up like you."

Your plight they can relate to it is real and nobody wants to go to prison and being an indentured slave. You are being owned by someone like before the civil war you become that person's property. Short of murdering you the person can do as he pleases with you.

"The worst your situation appears, the more scared the would be crooks will be. The more this can help them stay on the straight line and become good citizens."

"Master how does that help me?"

"It helps you inside you learn the good from everything you do and you become that person."

All I see is eight years staring me in the face eight years of humiliation and being used for your pleasure or anybody you desire me to pleasure."

Elli I am not going to deny that I don't enjoy you I do and I will, for what you tried to do to me. But you are infected and that will indenture you to me until I find a cure so that is added into your sentence you need my semen so I didn't rape you and take your virginity."

"I had to take your virginity to keep you alive. Big difference same result but two totally different ways to look at it."

"One day you will realize it was to save your life not just too fuck you."

"Same as all those times I fucked you making you hate me for doing it."

"Yes I remember you doing that and will never forgive you."

"Did you know that the angrier I made you the more adrenalin you would produce, and the quicker you would drive the coke out of your system?"

"No I didn't, you mean all that shit about getting me pregnant was a lie."

"Yep, and those little blue so called vitamin pills were your actual pill with food die on them."

"Same result two totally different reasons."

She started crying, "Just when I was satisfied hating you and had you as my target for all my troubles you have now taking that away from me." She through her arms around me kissed me and said, "What am I to do now."

"That is simple slave do the damn dishes," and I slapped her ass and squeezed her ass cheeks.

"Yes my master," with a smile on her face." While she was doing the dishes I was doing Mary god she was quite a lover. Brad watched smiling as her girlfriend fucked my brains out even saying stuff like, "Ride him faster harder down force on that pole."

Fuck she was so good now at fucking I could feel my balls churning and as she got off to my surprise Brad got his mouth over my cock and sucked me clean and played with me until I was semi hard then said, "That was good, got to taste my girlfriend and feel the tool that pleased my girl.

Chapter 29

Later that night I was in bed with Marsha and I felt someone else join us she crawled up my legs licked my balls and lifted my leg and I felt her tongue on my rosebud as she jerked my cock to life I felt her put this cold jelly on my shaft and the she set her ass on my pole she went slowly all the way to the bottom I hard grunts but she must of been covering her mouth so I didn't know who it was. She rode me man she was tight

I felt her muscles massage my cock.

After about a half hour I cum deep her she then got off and sucked me clean and back to life again and got on my shaft and rode it.

Marsha came awake with all the movement but all I heard was shish, and shish. Marsha lay back down and rolled over kissed me and said good night. She got up to go to the bathroom and snuck off to my room to sleep.

I came inside this girl again and then she went down on me cleaned me up and kept sucking feeling my balls and put a gelled finger in my ass for the third time I cum and she cleaned me up rolled off me and positioned herself so my cock even flaccid was in her mouth and that is the way I woke up it was Elli. I moved her off my cock and kissed her she woke arms hugging me tight, "I owed you that and more master."

She started to take my morning wood and I said unless you want my liquid you best stop she didn't and I couldn't hold it she drank my bladder full of piss and said, Master did slave do ok."

I slapped her ass and said did you take your drink last night." Yes my master I wouldn't waste your precious cum."

She said, "It is 5 am master I must get up I have chores," and she was gone. I got up went back to my room and Marsha was in my bed I got showered and headed downstairs. Elli had just finished moping the floors and was dusting man she looked cute doing all that bending and reaching and she was humming as she was working showing she was happy. I said, "Nice views slave." She Jumped, "You sacred me master."

"Would you like breakfast Master?"

"Yes I would but I am going to eat out this morning at the Y."

He walked over picked her up took her to a coach and laid her down and spread her legs and started eating licking her clit and fingering her cunt she was shaking like a fish when she had her first orgasm but I was not done I continued for three more she was wiped at the end I moved up and kissed her and she licked my face clean and kissed me back.

Elli said, "My god what did you do to me master?"

"Repaying a debt my slave," smiling at the weekend state she was in."

"I must get up they will be wanting breakfast my master."

And she drug herself to the fridge and got out the eggs and bacon she put on an apron so she wouldn't get splashed by grease and she even looked more beautiful in an apron.

By 730 breakfast was done everybody was served by Elli then she rushed to clean off the dishes and eat while she was doing it then she rushed to get in her maids outfit and brought her cuffs out to her master.

I put her collar on the cuffs and the ball and chain leg iron.

He inspected the sheer panties and touched her pussy and Eli said, "Master you do that I may as well leave them off all together."I slapped her ass and said, "Slave get in the back of the mustang and Marsha got in the front We left the gate and had a camera mans escort all the way to the school grounds but this time they followed me right onto the grounds where many more cameras were on me.

"A few reporters came over and said what is the scoop, we have the right to know."

"You most certainly do I agree with you whole heartedly" and walked away. As I walked in the school there were cameras that came on with those bright lights.

"Gees did you guys not get I phones yet. The lights immediately moved away from my eyes. I actually run into a girl in the hallway as my eyes were still clearing and I said, "I am sorry I was blinded."

It was Brenda one of the cheerleaders she said, "I am sure; you are like all guys, just looking for a cheap feel."

I retorted and said, "Brenda I don't think your cheep you shouldn't feel that way about yourself."

With the cameras on us she was embarrassed her face turned red and she run crying down the hall.

We got to the principal's office and she said, "This is a nightmare these guys were aloud in by the school committee I have no control over them."

"May I use the PA system?" "Go ahead they are not listening to me."

Mrs. Dagger turned on the PA school wide. "Attention all press this Is Scott Hanson. We have a rapidly increasing dangerous public safety situation."

"To those reporters outside, the side door of the gym is now open with a hall monitor on it to assist you. All reporters in the halls are to report to the auditorium now."

"I know the school committee gave you to get some shots of a normal high school but this is anything but, the chaos you are accidently creating is not allowing the normal function of this school."

"I will give you guys five minute to get to the gym I am not a teacher so the most they can do to me is expel me but after five minutes, if you professionals are not where they are supposed to be a student may accidently pull a fire alarm. In which case it will be way past ten and your networks will not be happy knowing that you caused this, so please be professional like I know you can be."

"I would also ask please don't blind us with those lights I already ran over one nice girl I don't want a repeat performance thank you."

Mrs Dagger said, "You can't pull the fire alarm." I said, "I never said I was, I said a student might I am only one of 1200 students here plus it wouldn't be me it would be you pulling it as a fire drill public safety manoeuvre."

Within five minutes all were in the gym the bell rang and all went to their classes I went to leave and Mrs. Dagger said, "Oh no not you your staying with me to handle anything else that may explode."

It was about 9:30 when Lieutenant Grimes showed up in his dress uniform and I said, "Don't we look sharp," and I noticed two bars on his shoulder, "Captain Grimes."

"Thanks Scott I have some men checking out the reporters make sure everybody is who they say they are."

"That doesn't sound good,"

He said, "it was a precaution they got word that a cartel was a might upset." The mayor and the school committee arrived and some committee member said "Where are the reporters? Mrs, Dagger said they were hoarded into the gym."

The member said, "I said they could have access."

I said, "You were the person that did that put all us students at risk I myself knocked a girl down due to those bright lights they were shining in our eyes will at least the parents will know who to sue for medical bills and the danger you put this school in without consulting with the person responsible for our safety."

The committee member went red face and shut up.

Mr Mayor said, "Are we ready to get this show on the road."

I said Mrs Dagger may I go get Elli before you dismiss everybody to the auditorium. Stan and I went and collected Elli and I said, "How viable is this threat?"

He said "It's in the red zone." "Ouch maybe I will become a hermit," laughing. He said, "We got sharp shooters in the rafters and someone on the spot lights if someone wants you this is the perfect venue. Well it's nice to know at least you will get the guy that gets me."

Stan said, "Always the positive side."

We walked up on stage and Eli was put front and centre with her cuffs and collar and ball and chain. The mayor spoke and talked about how we the youth will be running things in the future and that there future depends a lot on how we teach them and he said, "Here is a perfect example of that."

He then turned it over to the commissioner he had his speech and praised Captain Grimes and the justice system and me.

Then justice spokesman said a criminal act was found on the school he was not a good speaker he handed it off to me I went stood up and walked to the front standing clear of everybody.

The mayor was wondering what I was doing when a bright light hit my face I dropped to the floor and a shot rang out and a so called reporter lay dead on the floor the cameras all turned to the dead man. The lights all came on and the man was covered and quickly removed.

Captain Grimes took the podium and said, "Student teachers and fellow reporters there was a level red threat put on Mr Scott Hanson from a cartel down south."

"I told him about this just before we came in here he stood up and away as you seen so no one else would be in the range of being shot he relied on our marksmen that I told him about this young man has bigger," and he stopped and said, "I can't say that in mixed company, "everybody laughed. He said here is local hero Mr. Scott Hanson."

I walked over stood by Elli she went to Kiss me and I said, "Not know slave these people will get the wrong idea."

That got a laugh I shook one leg then the other and I said, "Don't mind me I am just trying to get back in place what we can't talk about."