The Special Millionaire Chemical Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I told you once get those clothes off or leave." Jean timidly removed her clothes revealing those nice D tits and a flat stomach with a 36 inch waist line her ass was a perfect heart shape and with her legs together there was still a nice gap showing off her pussy.

Her underwear was soaked as she removed her panties. No sooner were they off and the juices were flowing down her leg. Slave Eli get over here sit on the floor bring this slut off while I kiss her yes my master and Eli scoots over while I am french kissing her and tweaking a nipple.

I signal Sam and Brad over to play with her tits she moaning into my mouth her body is shaking she is having her first orgasm.

I tell Elli make her cum again and I went back to kissing her and roaming my hands over her body and her ass cheeks. When she cum a second time I put my finger in her pussy and led her to my bedroom there I laid her down started at her toes worked my way up one leg and then the other.

"Please fuck me master fuck me please."

"Slut recognizes her master?"

"Yes from the moment you entered my office your bright aurora is almost blinding."

That's nice slut as I lined my cock up with her pussy and slowly entered her she was so lose or wet I couldn't feel her pussy until I was all the way in then her cunt muscles closed around my cock like a picture plant and she muscle fucked me screaming master its fantastic fuck me and I did for over a half hour and she came twice on her second time she came with me.

"She said master I have an IUD but I think you got by it." "Slut Jean, do you care?" "No master I am on this earth to please you master. I will gladly carry all your babies."

"You know I have given a ring to Marsha and she is carrying my child?" "Yes master I see her Yellow aurora same as mine. We are both your slaves. I don't understand it but there is yellow in all I seen here today mixed with other colors. Somehow they all have a bit of slave to you is that correct?"

"Yes slave that is correct. Now you wish to be my permanent slave to?"

Master I am your permanent slave once we met I am indentured to you no other master will touch me knowing I belong to you. If you cast me out I will remain mate less for my life no other man could or can satisfy me other than your slaves for example Brad or Sam can make me cum as did Elli.

Jean up until this moment I knew nothing about these auroras. So I would have taken another and not known she belong to someone else."

"Master yes you would it wouldn't feel right and you would pass her by."

"What if the girl or guy had a bad or mean master?"

"Master I don't know I don't have the answers you speak there are people that can help you but I am not one for those answers."

That night I satisfied Monique and Mary and in the morning I satisfied Eli and Marsha. Before we went to school I showed Elli the test scores, and said, "How she belongs in grade six not high school."

Tears filled her eyes and I said, "We are going to help you but nothing is free, if you are going to take up someone's time they must be compensated."

"Master you own me every inch of me to do with as you please when you please. I am a servant to this big house and it is a full time job keeping it clean cooking and the cleanup afterwards. Where am I going to find the time to study?"

Leave that to your master but you need to find the people that can help you and compensate them."

"Master I have no money how can I compensate them. All I have is this body, oh no you mean I have to pay with my body like a whore?"

"I smiled and said, "That is a crude way of putting it, but accurate. So go see what kind of deals you can make and what kind of time they need to teach you and for their payment then have someone put a schedule up for you."

"The three main subjects are English, math and science." "She went to Monique hoping that she would just help her as she was retired."

No such luck she said she can teach her English but compositions she was no good at Sam said I am ok with that at least up into high school. Oh thank you Elli said that will be a big help."

"You're welcome I think it will take two hours a day for the first year plus an hour I get of pleasure that will be 3 hours a day," Monique said.

Dan said, "Mine will be the same but Monique and I can both get satisfied in the same hour so total be 5 hours a day."

"How can I satisfy you both?" "That is ours to do you have three holes to use plus Monique said I like being tongued and made to cum but I can use a strap on too."

Please is that the best you can do. No we can do better we can go for equal time two hours learning two hour pleasure."

"No please your first offer was fair." Ok that is five hours per day. Elli went to Mary can you help me Yes I am good with science but not so much with lab work Marsha is good with that and Marsha came over and said slave what do you need and she said I need lab help Mary can do the science part. Yes how about we give you 2 hours each and for that you will make us cum by a choice we choose.

"Fine," she said in an angry tone. Marsha said, "Listen bitch if you don't want our help I am sure they will start you back in grade 5 or 6 where you belong."

"No please I am sorry I just don't know where I will find the hours." She came back to me and said master what about math?"

"Well there is another member of the family to ask. "Brad?"

"Yes Brad."

"Brad well you help me with Math."

"Sure but it will cost you criminal."

"Yes Brad whatever you decide is fair I must have my math."

Brad said, "OK 2 hours of math one hour of my pleasure anyway I want it, and if I can get pleasure while we are working that is fair game still leaving me my hour."

"Fine Brad thank you," knowing not to argue I was going to be used in every hole. I am learning that crime does not pay the hard way.

Master I got my help but I have no idea how to schedule this English and composition is 5 hours. Math is 3 hours and science is 5 hours with lab how am I going to do it. First get the lube, bring it here Mary prepare her ass Brad prepare my cock. And Brad jerked my cock and sucked it until I was hard then applied the KY jelly and Mary squeezes some into Elli ass.

"Elli come sit on my cock and go fuck yourself."

She did just that. You could see her face wince as she pushed my spongy head through her spinster muscle. She continued to lower herself all the way down.

My pole was deep in her ass; she waited a minute then began to fuck herself on my pole. Soon she loved it and she rode until she cum. I said, "Finally I took all three holes long way from that first day criminal,"

"Yes my master a long way seems like years ago."Eli moves off my cock and goes down and licks my cock clean. "That shows your becoming a good slave Elli."